• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time Lee's Point of view (m/f)

Phoenixxx

I enjoy writing but this my first jaunt into eroticism. Recently being turned onto the tickling community and at the urging of a "special friend", here is what I have come up with.

PART ONE

The sound of my heart pounding is flooding my head as I nervously await the touch I know is coming. This is not my first time being tied down; it is the first time incorporating tickling into the fray. Eyes covered, I strain each limb testing if I have any give, I do not.

The sound of speakers kicking on; Morrissey begins crooning and makes me tense up even more. A minute ticks by, anticipation is building up inside of me. I feel the slightest touch run up the arch of my foot, toes flex involuntarily sending a jolt to the apex between my thighs. He was right, the nylons have definitely made me more responsive.

A few more swipes across my foot, it's barely even there, I think I can ignore it enough to not have to laugh. He begins to pick up the pace with the music and the pressure of his fingers, dancing up and down both soles. I can't ignore it much longer. I refuse to let the laughter out knowing once I do I won't be able to stop; I try squirming away but can't move. My resolve breaks and the giggles pours out of me. I try bite it back but can't, I pull against my restraints with no luck.

His hands continue their assault on my feet, in between squeals of laughter I beg him to stop. It is getting harder to breath I can barely sound my protests. My thoughts flash back to his earlier statement "what if you're laughing to hard to say the safe word". Just when I don't think I can handle anymore he stops. Relishing the break, I try to regain as much composure as I can; taking deep breaths.

Up to this point in my sex life, I have always enjoyed a little pain with my pleasure. Not much, but a little sweet sting is nice. This tickling is torture; it goes completely against what my body is telling me, yet I am INCREDIBLY turned on by it.

I feel a single finger run down my side, from rib cage to hip bone, and my body arches from his touch. I gasp as he leans over and I can feel his arousal on my arm. Knowing this is having the same effect on him as it is me makes my insides clench. I feel a finger run down the other side and again my body responds again with an arch. I know what is coming, so I start pleading while I can still talk. My legs are quivering, nipples hard with goosebumps flitting across my skin.

He alternates tickling my sides, my body writhing, trying to get away. Laughter interspersed with gasps of pleasure as his hands peruse the sensitive skin near my lower back; suddenly I feel his hot mouth clamp down around my nipple, tugging on the swollen bud gently with his teeth. As his mouth leaves his hands return with avengeance, digging around my hip bones. My body is ready to explode, confused between ecstasy and agony, his hands mere inches from being able to give me the release my body is begging for.

Hiccupping for air between giggles, tears start to pool in the corners of my eyes with no where to go under the blindfold. His hands journey south but travel around to my inner things and squeeze. I shriek; this is too much, I can't take this, I just have to say one word and it will be over. I can't get anything out over the laughter, I start to panic. Abruptly his hands are off me, my body still shaking and gasping for air. His thumb lightly grazed my over primed clit and I fell to pieces, climaxing and bucking against the restraints.

Part two to come out soon :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back