• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreme Torture

B_nyc

So someone asked me to write a true tickling story so here it is ;)

Well I used to talk to this girl online for about a year she was from California and I was from New York. We were both into tickling and used to talk about it all the time online. We lived far away from each other so we never thought that we would meet but one day she said that she won a raffle for a free trip to New York. She was only going to be here for 2 days. What a coincidence, we joked about how that could've been a sign or something. So anyway we talked about meeting up and having a session.

So the time came when she was in New York she called me and we met up. We anticipated it for so long and even though we just met it felt like we've known each other for a long time. So anyway i would've brought her too my place but I didn't live alone, so I got a hotel room for us. So we talked for a bit, and she seemed into me so everything was cool. So she kept trying to touch me and poke me and squeeze her little tickles in and I told her to stop or she was going to regret it. This was last year so I was 20 and the time and she was 26 so she joked about me being young and not going to do anything. I was was taller and she was short so I had to get her with the height jokes lol. We has a fun time joking around but the time came down to it. And we kept playfully tickling each other, I think she was really into tickling because every time I stopped she was jumped on me and start again. I knew she had cuffs in her bag because she told me she was going to bring them so I figured I'm really going to have to get her and put her in her place lol. So I knew we both wanted to tickle each other. I could've went but I knew she probably wouldn't let me get my revenge, so I had to make sure that she was the one to get tied up and tickled. So I had to think of something. So i made a bet with her. I thought of something simple and childish like a staring contest and the first person to laugh has to get tied and tickled. I made her promise to the bet and she did. So we were staring at each other and I saw her about to smile. But deep down I was holding my smile in too and she knew that but soon she couldn't hold hers anymore and she just started laughing and when she did I couldn't help but to laugh ever but she went first.

So it came down to it. She had a unique set of cuffs that could easily connect to the bars of the bed. So I figured she had use then many times before. Anyway I was getting ready to tie her up and she told me something that through me off she said she wanted to be naked. Ofcoarse I let her be tied how she wanted and I figured that would make her torture worse anyway. So I had her wrists and ankles tied up spread eagle on the bed. Supposing even though it was just cuffs to a bed she couldn't move at all or ever budge just a little

So I just looked at her and she looked at me and we both started smiling because we knew everything that we ever anticipated was about to happen. I dragged my finger down her side just to test and she let out a small scream. I knew that she was going to be in for it. So I just sat on top of her waistline and starting tickling her non stop in her ribs, " AHAHAHAHAHAH" is what she yelled. Then I decided to move down to her thighs,, tickling them lightly she started to giggle but moan as well, I was glad she was liking it but I had to put her in her place for earlier so I started to grab her inner thighs more firmly and she started screaming and laughing because she couldn't move at all. " AHAHHAHAHAEEEEEEHAHA" " not there " she said but I wasn't going to let her begging stop me ;) so I started to go down to her feet. I lightly dragged my fingers up and down her feet she starting to giggle lightly , then I licked and nibbled on her toes and she started giggle and slightly moan. I let her enjoy herself for a while then it was time to turn it up a bit. So I brought out some baby oil and rub it all over her feet. That must have been a spot for her because she seemed like she was really enjoy that. Then I put the brush to work scrubbing up and down her feet. " OH GOD THAT TICKLES SO MUCH!!! AHAHAHAHAH " she kept on screaming and laughing. She looked like she was about to cry so I stopped for a minute to let her catch her breath.

Then she told me to look in the bag, so I'm like "what's in the bag?" She said " just look" so I look in the bag and I see something that i think she was referring to so I pulled it out. I'm like" is this what you're talking about " raising my eyebrow and she goes " YES" laughing at my expression. So I'm like "do you want me to use it ?" And she's like " duhh" I knew she did but I was just playing like I didn't.
I could see her getting wet by the second. So I put it on , the vibrator that she had in her bag, and put it on her. I started off small but start to increase it and she began to moan louder and louder, I decide to drag my fingers down her body as I had the vibrator on her. I started to lick and suck on her nipples as well. She began to mix her moans with giggles and laughter. Then I remember something i saw in her bag, and electric toothbrush. So I oiled her nipples and put the electric toothbrush on one of her nipples as the vibrator was on her by then she had already orgasmed about three times. She was soaking wet and was a squirter. This went on for a while until she couldn't take anymore. She was worn out from the non stop tickle torture and forced orgasm. I could tell that even though it was extreme torture for her she enjoyed every minute of it. And said that that was the best orgasm she ever had! I kissed her on her neck and said " now wasn't that fun". She said "extremely!"

So I untied her and told her " I told you you were gunna regret it" she replied " didn't regret it not one bit" a couple hours had past and it was about 3 in the morning. So we feel asleep nothing happened though. Not that I was expecting anything too happen. But as long as she was happy and had fun everything was cool.

So the next day I had to go , and the day after she was leaving. So we say our byes and wished we could do it again but she lived way in Cali and me here. She's now engaged though and even though we lost contact im happy for her, and glad I could show her what I could do ;)

That one time was the best time. Something you'll remember for the rest of your days.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back