• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short Teases

stllwtr

SHORT TEASES

Hot, mad little paragraph-length nipple-stiffeners/boner-inducers
T&D, F/F, tits, bondage, tickling, various fruit flavors

ADULTS ONLY…YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Bobby pushed his glasses up un his nose and stood completely ignored beside his teacher’s chair as her pen scratched across papers; behind him, Kelly, the madly hot cheerleader, lingered silently with an evilly aroused look on her face. Without looking up from her work, Miss Andrews spoke. “Warm him up a little, Kelly.” With a smirk, Kelly pushed him by the shoulder, backing him up against the desk, then slowly drew her cheerleader’s skirt up her thighs, locking eyes with him as she did so. She took one of his hands and placed it on her tanned thigh, right at her hip, and slid it upwards, making him fondle her like a lover. She pressed herself against him, her warm hands going up his shirt, her tongue going to his earlobe. Her hot breath rolled through him like a wave—before she drew herself away abruptly and looked through her bangs at him, laughing. Then one of her hands went to the aching bulge in his pants, her thumb strumming it, making his hips jerk. Miss Andrews’ pen clicked on the desktop and she said, “Okay…” Bobby dutifully turned to her as she turned her chair to face him. She beckoned for him to step close, and evil little Kelly followed right behind. Miss Andrews sat erect, her massive boobs thrusting out, her hands in her lap. “Now, Bobby,” said Miss Andrews, “It’s time for your weekly oral. Now, try not to start crying like last time.” He heard Kelly laugh. “Unzip him, Kelly.” She did so, reaching around him, managing to cop a few maddening feels in the process. She checked that the cock ring was in place and tight, as Miss Andrews unbuttoned a few buttons of her blouse, revealing her soft cleavage. “Now, Bobby, we’re going to add a new ingredient today. You’re going to put your hands on my tits and squeeze them and play with them through my blouse while I blow you. There’s no point in being denied orgasms if you’re not being driven completely nuts in the process.” Bobby sighed raggedly, closing his eyes helplessly at their cruelty, then jumped at the feel of Kelly’s tongue on the nape of his neck. Miss Andrews’ hand flowed to his throbbing boner, kneading it silkily. “Okay, go ahead now.” As ordered, Bobby reached his trembling hands down to her breasts, putting his open hands on them, feeling them form warmly to his palms through the bra lace and blouse silk. Liquid gratification flowed to his groin, building up behind the desperate dam that had been there for a month. He let out a weak noise of adolescent need, and felt the heavenly boobs rocking in hands as Miss Andrews laughed at him. She bent forward, bringing her lips to his twitching head. “Bobby,” she said, “rub them…squeeze them…do what you’re told…” He complied, his breath becoming noisy and ragged. Then Miss Andrews put the tip of her tongue at the base of him, right at his balls, and began slowly drawing it upward. In his ear, Kelly spoke. “You don’t get orgasms, Bobby…” her tongue stabbed into his ear for an instant. “…because you’re a pathetic little geek…” Miss Andrews arched her chest out, filling his hands, and she locked eyes with him, a cruel smirk on her face, before wetly forming her lips onto the underside of his cockhead, and beginning to suck…

Krissy’s breath was ragged as the cheap red Domino’s shirt was gently drawn over her head and off by one of the luscious mocha-skinned women on whose couch she was sitting. The other was kneeling on the floor in front of her knees, her tongue resting on her upper lip. The pizza was forgotten over on the table, and Krissy had no idea what had happened. She had simply felt a warm arm slide around her waist, and heard one of them say, “We can’t seem to find that twenty dollars, baby…” Now she was sitting here and it was all spinning out of control. The kneeling one was kneading her way up the insides if her thighs through her jeans, and the one who was disrobing her spoke. “Baby, instead of that twenty…how’bout having a huge black boob stuffed up your twat till you go off like a stick of dynamite?” The kneeling one slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a pair gigantic, gleaming, creamy-brown breasts pouring out of a white lace bra…

The mattress was bouncing under Mrs. Miller’s panty-clad ass as the three teenage girls moved around on it. One of them, a hot little brunette—Lisa—slowly extended the feather-duster tip and began to flick it across her huge areolae, which were visible through the idiotically thin flannel of her t-shirt. She gasped and bucked, straining futively at the ropes with which they’d staked her out like a lab worm. For several seconds, she screeched weakly through her teeth at the sensation—then Lisa stopped, and another girl, Jane, a sweet little blond who she’d helped with her geometry the day before, moved up to her other side, and began to use her fingernails, scratching lightly, all over the huge breasts, the flannel diffusing the sensation into ticklish pleasure. “Uunnhh…unhhh…st-top goddammit…” Lisa put aside the duster, and drew the t-shirt above her stomach. She placed her fingers above Mrs. Miller’s smooth skin as if about to play the piano, then settled them, making her shriek, then began to lightly trace and tickle them all over her tummy, to her jerking, breathless torment. At the same time, Jane stopped fingernailing her boobs, and began to knead them, lifting them and pushing them together, sending perveted squirts of pleasure to Mrs. Miller’s brain. Lisa stopped her torment to watch this…and Mrs. Miller gasped and bucked again, at another sensation. She looked down at her foot, and there was Amy, the tiny, sweet, studious redhead, matching eyes with her as her pointy little tongue flicked lightly at her toes, her little fingertips just preparing to invade the soft arch of her foot. “OOHnonono,” pleaded Mrs. Miller, “please, now you gotta stop that—aaaahhh…”as her big toe went into Amy’s wet mouth. Then Lisa lightly laid her hand on her damp panty-mound. Beginning to rub slowly there, she looked at Mrs. Miller and said, “Y’know…I really love it when a plan comes together.” She drew her t-shirt above her breasts, then laid down so as to bring her mouth near them. She reached and filled her hand with one, holding it like an ice-cream cone. “Mrs. Miller,” she said, “thank you so much for coming over to help us with our homework.” She set her tongue-tip on the edge of her areolae, and began circle the bullet-stiff nipple, just as Amy’s fingertips invaded the arch of her foot…

Like? Don’t like? Let me know at [email protected] or on this board.

It's difficult for me to put into words my confusion. I didn't get anything about it. There was some tickling at the end, but for the most part this wasn't a tickling story at all. It's also confusing to read.

Well...YOU need to post more often...certainly got the juices flowing...*falls in love* I adore tease stories... booyah to you!!

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back