• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request: Skye (Chloe Bennet / Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

driv3r

Hey,

can somebody write a story about Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Skye (played by wonderful Chloe Bennet)?

My ideas are about a kidnapping and interrogation story:

It could be part of the next coming Episode 1x03 "The Asset". : When the brilliant scientist, Dr. Franklin Hall, is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate him. Skye is their only way in–pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down.

At the beginning Skye gets trained (sport exercises like boxing etc.) to become a field agent and then has to go on her first mission ever a a rookie. The whole mission goes wrong and Skye gets kidnapped and interrogated - with many different tickle torture methods and devices - who she is working for etc. ... It would be great if the positions in which she is bound would change sometimes (my favourite would be hanged from a ceiling arms over head). Her outfit could be a tank top or a top with short arms, a tight jeans and maybe chucks.

That's just an idea but an interrogation story would be perfect and I hope so much somebody of our great writers would have a try at this!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have been thinking of this type of story as well as one with agent Elizabeth from Blacklist.

Yes Elizabeth Henstridge..the UK doctor would make a good addition to the unterrigation driv3r.

Thank you for pictorial part of the thread rob. YES that little thing!....lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back