• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Lee's point of view PART 2 (Graphic, non-tickling conclusion)

Phoenixxx

PART TWO

His husky voice sounds "how was that for a first time?" Still not totally in control of myself , I managed to nod a few times; chest heaving with effort to regain some composure. He chuckles as he goes to work freeing my restraints, I give each limb a little stretch, flexing off the stiffness. I reach over and slip off the blindfold to see him with a cocky smirk, looking down at me; "water" I request. He nods and turns to walk away. I pounce, drag him down to the bed and flip over on top of him, straddling his hips. I crush my mouth into his while I slip the blindfold down onto his eyes.

I linger at his lips, an idea strikes me; turn about is fair play, right? I move from his lips slowly down to his neck and trace from his collarbone to just below his earlobe with my tounge. I blow softly on the trail I had created and then lightly skim my teeth down it. His slight moan releases close to my ear with a soft woosh and sends a chill down my spine. "Keep the blindfold on" I tell him, his lips twitch with a small grin and he nods.

I raise off him and position myself between his legs. I lightly run my fingernails down his chest grazing nipples and hips on the way. Continuing their path, my fingers slid down his groin and dance across his sack. I hear him inhale sharply.

With a grin, I bring my mouth to the under side of his shaft and run my tounge from base to tip, flicking across the top several times before I pop the head into my mouth. I roll my tongue around several times before grabbing his hand, placing it on the back of my head. My mouth moves down and as I come back up I push his hand down with mine signaling for him to set the pace. His other hand quickly wrapped up in my hair as he slides my mouth back down. He hesitates at the bottom, but only for a quick second, as he pushes past the back of my throat.

He begins to set a brutal rhythm, thrusting his hips up in time. He is going so fast I can hardly breath. I lift my eyes to his face, his mouth open with pleasure, his breath catching in his chest as it comes out with a hiss. I feel his body spasm a split second before I feel a hot splash against the back of my throat. He groans loudly and continues his rhythm while forcing me to take it all down.

He begins to slow, his body still shuddering from his release, I pull my head back. I lick him top to bottom getting every drop. As I push myself up, I reach down and give his balls a little tickle, his body responds with another shudder. "How's that's for a first time" I say with my own smirk as I reach up and pull the mask up. He looks up at me with a lackadaisical grin and nods.

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back