• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend gets tickled pt 3: The Doctor (m/f)

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
Here's another of Emily's little escapades designed to push all my buttons. Enjoy! :D

My girlfriend gets tickled pt 3: The Doctor (m/f)

Emily had insisted on being allowed to try out her rope work and tie me to the chair I was sitting on as she slowly circled me and told me of her latest adventure. She was wearing a thin grey turtleneck and black jeans, her feet were in little white ankle socks as she’d already discarded her black ankle boots.

“So as part of the screening for the new job I had to have a medical.”

“Uh-huh,” I agreed. “Funny how sitting at a computer, making calls and going to meetings needs a medical but that’s life.”

Emily stood behind me and tickled my ear with her fingernails. “Heehee, you’re a little skittish today.”

“Let’s just say you have an effect on me.”

“I know,” she tickled my other ear.

I squirmed on the chair and it creaked slightly.

“I sat in the doctor’s waiting room for ages waiting to be seen. I thought they’d forgotten me but then a new doctor poked his head out, looked around and came over to see me. He said they were running late so he’d see me. I told him it was just a routine medical and he said it shouldn’t take long.”

“A new doctor?”

“Yeah, a much younger guy. Dr Gordon. Kinda handsome actually.”

I turned in my seat to look up at her. “Trying to make me jealous?”

“I didn’t say he was my type, which is you by the way, but he wasn’t unattractive. Early 30’s, sandy blonde hair, wire rimmed glasses. Cute in a nerdy kind of way.”

“Hmm, whatever.” I muttered.

Emily realised she’d found a nerve and she pinched my cheek.

“We went into the surgery and he asked about my general health, checked my eyes, ears, throat. Measured my height and weight.”

“No doubt you passed with flying colours?”

“Of course!” Emily snorted. She had been a competitive swimmer in school and maintained an athletic figure that I couldn’t get enough of. “So then he said he had to give me a physical exam.”

She was in front of me with one hip cocked forward. She smiled and let the implications of what she’d just said sink in.

I cleared my throat. “Physical exam?”

She took my face in her hands. “Yeah, he needed to examine my body.”

I shivered with excitement and felt a familiar throbbing in my jeans.

“Where did he start?” I said.

“My feet.” She leaned back and gracefully raised her sock covered foot and wiggled her toes inches from my face. “He had me sit on the end of the examination table and then he surprised me. He didn’t wait for me to take my boots off, he got down on one knee and did it himself while talking about reflexology and Babinski reflexes.”

“Does that constitute a good bedside manner?”

“He seemed well practiced, put it that way.” She gave me a little half smile. “Then he removed my socks and my little feet were bare,” she said as she took her own socks off.

“Maybe I should have gone into medicine.”

“He pulled his chair over and put my feet in his lap and began probing my soles. I quickly warned him that my feet were ticklish and he got this weird look in his eye and promised not to tickle me.”

“I bet he got his little reflex tool out and stroked your soles. That’s how they do the Babinski.”

“So I thought,” Emily said, “but he preferred to use his fingertips for better feedback.”

I groaned as the pressure in my jeans increased.

“I was sitting with my feet off the end of the examination table as he ran his fingers up and down my feet. It was excruciating. I was biting my lip and shaking so hard trying not to laugh.

“He kept telling me I was one of the most ticklish patients he’d ever had. It took him several goes to get the results he needed. Even he was smiling by the end of it.”

“I bet he was.” I was thoroughly enjoying the story and experiencing the familiar cocktail of indignation, jealousy, arousal and excitement.

“Then he started working his way up my calves which still made me squirm but wasn’t nearly as bad as the feet until...”

“He got to your knees?”

“You know me so well, hun.” She knelt down in front of my and began running her hands up and down my thighs, squeezing here and there. She knew where my weak points were and teased them as she continued. “His fingers were very long and elegant and he deftly probed my knees and thighs and managed to find every ticklish nerve I possess so that exam took ages too. He kept shaking his head and sighing but I could tell he loved it. I was all giggly and trembly though.”

“A ticklish girl like you must be a nightmare for a doctor.” I grinned.

“Depends on the doctor.” She said with a wink that I felt in my loins.

“Anyway, after I’d recovered from him squeezing and poking around my knees and thighs, he told me he needed to check my lymph nodes so he casually asked me to take my top off.”

“I really should have taken medicine.” I said shaking my head.

“Maybe but you don’t need years of med school for this.” She said, and pulled her turtleneck off. Underneath she wore a black bra with white lacy trim. It was one I thought she looked particularly good in and I am sure the doctor agreed.

She straddled my thighs and rested her hands on my shoulders. “He asked if I was ticklish on my upper body and when I said yes he sighed and said we could be here a while. Then he started gently stroking his fingers around my neck and throat to test my lymph nodes.”

I pictured his hands teasing her soft skin and gliding up her elegant neck as her lips curled up in a smile.

“It took quite a while as you can imagine.” She grinned. She tossed her long dark hair back over her shoulders and gently drew a fingertip along her throat. “Ooh, it almost tickles when I do it myself.”

“Must have been quite an ordeal, sitting there in your bra and having a doctor tease and stroke your neck.”

“You have no idea but it wasn’t nearly as bad as when he did my underarms. He had me lift my elbow up and put my hand over to the opposite shoulder behind my head and then he gently examined each of my pits in turn. Omigod, I don’t know how I got through that one.”

She lifted her arm replicating the position and I stared at the smooth unblemished hollow of her underarm. I lunged forward and tried to tickle it with my tongue but she leaned back and giggled. “Easy tiger, no playtime for you until I finish my story.”

“You’re killing me here, Emily.” I said with a groan.

“Not half so much as the doctor was killing me. I was almost collapsing each time he started to examine my underams. Eventually he almost had to hold me still to complete the examination but each time his fingertips touched my skin I was in hysterics.

“He said if I was any worse he would have to medically restrain me in order to carry out the examination.”

“Oh now that’s just kinky.” I said.

“Riiiight, because you’ve never done anything like that have you?”

Ok, she had a point.

“Anyway,” she continued, “once that was done he said he wanted to listen to my chest.”

I resisted the urge to bury my face in her cleavage. It was a superhuman effort.

“I just knew his stethoscope would be cold and it would tickle so I was already giggling. He asked me if I needed a minute to compose myself but I just wanted to get it finished.”

“And did it tickle?”

“Oh yes.” She tapped a spot on her left breast, just above the lace of her bra. “He placed it here first and I squealed and started giggling. He actually breathed on the end of it to try and warm it up and little but it didn’t help.”

“You had quite an ordeal.”

She sighed theatrically. “That was another procedure he had to repeat several times. He made me take several deep breaths over and over while he listened to my heart and lungs and that stethoscope was cold and ticklish everywhere it touched and his fingertips kept ‘accidentally’ brushing my skin which also tickled. I swear he gleam in his eye the whole time.”

I was about to overheat with her talking like this and straddling my thighs. She ran her hands over my chest and gave my ribs a squeeze for fun.

“It wasn’t all bad. Apparently I have a stunningly healthy chest!”

“I could have told you that.” I said hoarsely.

“Mmm but sometimes a girl needs a second opinion,” Emily winked. “Luckily we were almost done. However, before I could go he wanted to give me an abdominal exam and asked me to lie on my back and fold my arms behind my head.”

I looked down at Emily’s flat toned stomach with its perfect ‘O’ of a belly button and pictured the scene. I nearly punched a hole in my jeans.

“He said I have a very athletic abdomen but he still needed ot examine it. I was biting my lip before he even started. Sometimes he just placed his palm on my belly and pressed or rubbed and that was OK but he did these sensitivity tests where his fingers were like a big tickly spider walking over my abs. That was unbearable.”

“Did you crack up?”

“Several times. You know how sensitive my lil tummy can be and these exams were a real torment. “But that wasn’t the worst thing…”

She baited the hook and I bit happily. “What was the worst thing?”

He was tested various areas of my stomach for sensitivity and had one hand against my neck to check my pulse so his fingers were tickly there already. Then his fingers were walking across my tummy just above my jeans and poking here and there. My abs were aching from suppressing all the laughter. It was a nightmare. But then, he tested my belly button.”

I practically stopped breathing. I could hear blood pounding in my ears, even though most of it was concentrated someway south.

“I had to grab the back of the examination table above my head and dig my fingers into the padding while he slipped his finger tip gently into my belly button and swirled it around. I couldn’t keep still and he laughed and told me I was wriggling like a belly dancer.

“He gently stroked my neck to take my pulse and brushed his fingertip over that little knot of flesh at the bottom of my bellybutton, over and over, in little swirls and circles.”

“Omigod,” I groaned as Emily nibbled my neck, her breasts rubbed against my chest.

“You know how I can get when you play with my belly button? Well this was getting awfully close to the danger zone. It felt like it lasted for ages. He just kept going and going and I had that little tell-tale shifting in my hips.”

“Ok, time to untie me.” I was close to tearing the chair apart.

“Soon hun, I’m almost finished.” She whispered. “Anyway, for the last little bit he wanted to test my lower belly and without asking he unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans.”

I was mad with lust now but she hopped off and moved behind me. Her hands roamed over my body, teasing and tickling as she whispered in my ear.

“He began to gently probe the muscles just above my hip bones while taking the pulse in my neck. That’s a spot where I can even tickle myself and we had to stop a couple of times so I could compose myself. I was a giggling wreck by the end of it.”

“I can’t take anymore of this.” I said with a shuddering laugh.

“That’s how I felt. Normally these medicals take ten minutes but he must have had me on the examination table for over half an hour, probing and stroking. I felt like I’d run a half marathon by the time it was over. I was shaky and exhausted. He did say I was a wonderfully healthy young woman though. And you know what? He kept his lab coat buttoned the whole time but I could he was pitching a little tent down there.”

I was taking deep breaths to control myself, I was about to explode. “What a pervert. Maybe you should complain.”

“That’s the kicker,” Emily added. “I called them later on to make sure the results of my medical were sent off and they told me they had no record of me being seen that day. I told them I’d seen Doctor Gordon and they told me there was no Doctor Gordon registered there!”

The little twist in the tale had grabbed my attention. “What?!”

“It seems he was just some chancer with a tickle fetish who put on a lab coat, looked into the waiting room, saw me and decided to try his luck. Imagine that!”

And with that, Emily walked off, leaving me tied to the chair with an erection that was about to tear my jeans.

“Whoa, aren’t you going to let me up?”

“Maybe later.” She said cheerfully.

As good as she was with knots, I was better and in a few minutes I freed myself. I stormed into the bedroom to find Emily lying on her front on the bed, her feet kicked up behind her.

“Wow, you got out of those ropes quickly!” She grinned.

“Now it’s your turn and you are going to get a proper ticklish examination.”

She brandished a pair of cuffs at me from our box of toys and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

I didn’t need any encouragement. I kicked the bedroom door shut and pounced on her.

Another Great Job, my friend. You officially have a fan!! Well done and I look forward to your next story.

Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.

Another good one, it was fun to read. Careful with your quotation marks, they were a little scattershot. I think you could've drawn this one out with a little more detail, tho. When Emily is squeezing his/your thighs, I want to know how you reacted. Did you flinch, squirm, snicker? When Emily talks about "how she gets" when her bellybutton is tickled, she could've teased him/you with a little demonstration, or the author could have described it. Little things like that to draw out the experience make it better.

I still really enjoy the interplay between you and Emily. Her teasing you is fun. And it was nice to hear her get more than a foot tickling. Good job, guy. Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely fantastic. One of the best stories I've read. As you know, it covers two genres I LOVE: accidental tickling, and hearing a first-hand true story. Amazing.

I've tried one out in this "storytelling" genre before, and you are making me very inspired to try more. For now, if anyone's interested, here's that one (fiction):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?226922-Recounting-a-tickle-tale-(F-F)

Also, if you like accidental tickle tales, you could try these ones (the first is true, the second fiction):

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-ve-never-seen-someone-so-ticklish-quot-(M-F)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cal-therapy-and-a-sister-s-revenge-(MF-F-F-F)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back