• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A dream I had. FFF/M

noahbailey

TMF Regular
I didn't know whether to post this here on the true tales forum, I deduced the fact that since it never happened it should be posted here, even though it contains real people. I will go solely based on memory, so I may add things to make it more clear. Here I go.
I was at a party at my house where my girlfriend and her girlfriend's were there too. My gf is 5'5, long blonde hair, dark blue eyes, perfect rounded lips size 5 feet. Her name is Abby. One of the two friends of hers there is shorter than her at 5'3, bleach blonde hair past her shoulders, light blue eyes, lips perfect enough for her to give the perfect blowjob, well rounded hips, nice firm prosterior, and size 3 feet. She will be called Kelsey. The other friend is the tallest at 5'8', heavily, but naturally, tanned, long black hair, brown eyes, and legs that turned me on from a distance. She had size 7 feet. She is Gina. While we were partying we were getting drunk, flirty, and horny. When everybody else had left and her friends were staying we decided to keep the party going and some party stuff. What how this started I don't remember because it was a dream. But somehow, Kelsey was rubbing that nice ass of hers in my face. I was sitting in my plaid recliner getting horny. I wanted to touch her so bad, but I didn't want to hurt Abby's feelings, so I controlled myself. Next thing I knew though there I was rubbing Kelsey allover that ass and her hips. She was enjoying it too. Before I knew it Gina had reclined my chair and lifted my shirt up, playing with my belly button in a sexy way. I giggled because it tickled, even in a dream.
"Haha," Gina said drunkily, "Is you ticklish?"
"Yeah, he's my big ticklish man." Abby said.
Kelsey stopped and turned around.
''Maybe we can tickle him." She said.
"Sure, if he wants." Abby replied.
I was drunk, so I agreed, I would've agreed anyways because these are beautiful women. They dragged me to mine and Abby's bedroom and lied me down on the bed face up and removed my clothing. I was straight up naked. They used Abby's scarfs to restrain me. I was spread eagle I believe. Kelsey took a spot around my waist, straddling me. Abbie and Gina went to my feet.
"Ready?" Abby said in her cute drunk voice she has.
"Yeah." I was already erect. KI couldn't help it though, the thought of these beautiful girls having there way with me turned me on.
Abby and Gina started stroking my soles slowly and I twitched and giggled. Kelsey played with my belly button and I was slowly rocking. I was enjoying it more than it tickled. Kelsey found out when she squeezed my sides I laughed, and when she squeezed my ribs I bucked.Abby and Gina were having fun down by my feet tickling my soles, sides, and tops of my feet. It tickled like hell and they knew it. They verbally teased me too.
"He sure is ticklish isn't he?" Gina said.
"Yeah, he's a little ticklish boy." Abby said giggling.
"I wonder if his legs are ticklish." Kelsey said turning around and laying on me, her bare size 3 feet in my face, which were a lovely sky blue pedicure, her face towards my crotch. She glided her fingers up and down my thighs towards the bottom of my testicles, just barely missing them.
"He has a foot fetish, Kelsey, stick your toes in his mouth, he likes that, he worships my feet all the time." Abby said still going to town on my feet.
So Kelsey sticks the big toe of her right foot in my mouth and I can't laugh out loud because her toe muffled it. I sucked her toe despite being tickled. I was so hard at this point I wished Abby or anyone for that matter would touch my penis and take me to a climax. Gina shifted from my feet to my right side and Abby went to my left. They traced their long woman nails up my sides and towards my armpits. Kelsey kept her foot in my mouth occasionally giggling herself saying my tongue tickled. She thrusted her foot gently occasionally. I was in tickle Heaven at this point. Abby started tickling my nipples and they became hard too, making them more ticklish. Gina started tickling my other one too. This lasted a little bit longer before I woke up. I was kind of mad that the dream ended. Abby was asleep next to me on her side. I was hard but I didn't want to work one off with her around, and I didn't want to wake her up to finish me off either. So I turned over next to her put my arm around her and went back to sleep.
I have to say this was probably the best dream I've ever had. Thanks for reading! ;)

A long, long time ago, I had a dream along those lines, but not nearly as detailed. The only part I liked about mine better than yours was the fact that I didn't wake up before the "good" part! :p It's the only time that ever happened to me. At least I didn't have to go back to sleep hard! :rowfull: Great story.

The best dream except you did not took the chance and got an orgasm... You could have made it with your girlfriend beside you...

Ironically, many here will take advantage of your dream to masturbate...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back