• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passions M/M Tickle fiction

Tickle_Mistress

Josh was standing on the deck of the ship, enjoying the night air and warm ocean breezes. His drink just kind of hanging midair over the railing. He was lost in his own thoughts and didn't hear Jackson walk up to him.

Jackson was tall and muscular and annoyed with Josh for giving him the brush off in the dinning room earlier. JOsh had his shirt unbuttoned... an open invitation for Jackson! He began to lightly stroke Josh's ribs with his nails.. just enough to make him squirm but not enough to get a good giggle going. Josh wriggled and pulled away from Jackson's hands. Jackson smild and tikcled Josh again, pushing his body against him and holding Josh against the railing so he couldn't move. Josh began giggling as Jackson mounted his "assault' He tickled Josh's ribs and underarms til Josh began to try to wriggle away. The two men slid down onto the deck where Jackson tied Josh's arms over his head andhis bare feet spread apart.

"Please ... Don't! I .... Can't ... !!" Josh pleaded with Jackson not to tickle him, but Jackson was already taking out the oil and massagng Josh's upper body with it.

"What's the matter? Didn't know this was a ticklng Cruiseship?" Jackson taunted Josh. Josh pulled at the ropes, but couldn't free himself. He closed his eyes and waited ....

Jackson lightly stroked Josh's upper body with his nails. Josh wriggled and bit his lip, trying not to laugh. "Not very giggly tonight? I'll have to do somethng about that!" Jackson ran his nails over Josh's body again, using firming pressure. Josh began giggling and then finally laughing from deep inside his belly.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back