• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Kristen

ny157

This is my first attempt at a story. Tell me what you think..

When I first met Kristin, I thought she was the cutest female I had ever seen.

My girlfriend, Evy, called me crying at work. She told me how her best friend Kristin’s boyfriend had thrown her out after a fight and she didn’t have a place to stay. Since I had a spare bedroom and I wanted Evy to stop crying, I told her she could have Kristin stay at my house for a couple of days. “Oh My God!! You are the greatest boyfriend! I’ll be over with her tonight! Bye Eddie,” she said with a smile I could almost here over the phone.

That night, the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I saw my girlfriend, Evy, who is a beautiful woman; 5ft 7in, shoulder length blond, curly hair, with a just-right body. Her legs were well defined from jogging and she had perfect size 6½ feet, always pedicured. I was surprised by what stood next to her. Here was Kristin, a beautiful 20 year old. She was about 5ft 4in, long, light brown hair, a slender body and the cutest face I had ever seen. I kissed Evy looked over at her friend and said, “You must be Kristin, C’mon in!” As they walked passed me I couldn’t help but look down at Kristin’s feet (as I do with any woman). I wondered what was inside those sneakers she wore.

After getting herself settled in her new room, she came into the living room where I was hanging out with Evy. I tried to make her as comfortable as possible so that she could feel at ease with the situation, but also, I was dying to see what her feet looked like. I couldn’t understand why I was so desperate to see her feet until it came to me…Kristin had the prettiest smile and the sweetest laugh, that it made me want to tickle her more than anything. I would look for an opportunity…

That night after Evy left, Kristin and I were watching television and I noticed she was sitting at the table while I sat on the couch. I figured she was tense with the situation and I wanted her to feel at home… so I invited her to sit on the couch. She sat down and said, “Eddie, I really appreciate this. You don’t know how stressful and scared I’ve been. My boyfriend just came home today and started an argument for something stupid! All of a sudden he said that he didn’t want me living there anymore. Since my family lives out of state, I didn’t have any place to stay.” Looking at her, I realized she was getting teary-eyed and out of the blue I said,” You know what you need Kristin; you need a good foot massage! To my surprise, she didn’t say a word; she just lifted both her feet and put them on my lap. She settle back into the couch as if she couldn’t wait for it! I said, “Excuse me, let’s do this rightJgot up, got some lotion and put her feet back on my lap. As I was rubbing her left foot, I noticed how perfect her feet were. Although she was pretty slender, her feet were small and a bit chunky around the toes. They were naturally beautiful. Her toes were not painted and I could tell that she didn’t give them much more attention than keeping them clean, smooth and her nails very neat. I HAD TO TAKE A CHANCE! I didn’t want her thinking I was some kind of pervert or run back to Evy and tell her I tried tickling her best friend, whom I had just met! But, I couldn’t stand it. With my finger, I did a quick little swipe from her beautiful arch to the ball of her foot. Her foot twitched like electricity had just run through her! I asked, “Are you ticklish?” With the cutest mile and the greatest giggle she said, “Isn’t everyone, silly?” All the while, I hadn’t realized that she hadn’t moved her foot. So I tickled her again, this time scribbling all five fingers on her toes. “hehehehehehe… stop that! That tickles!” “Well at least your laughing now!” This was the perfect excuse to keep tickling her, so I grabbed her ankle and with my free hand, I started tickling her foot like crazy!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Staaaaahhhaaaap!!!!……I cahahahahaant take IT!!!!!!!!
It was wonderful. Her laughter was so sweet and forced that it made me laugh, but even more so, I was very aroused. I kind of got out of control because after about 5 minutes of tickling her feet, I asked “where else are you ticklish?” I couldn’t believe my ears when Kristin blurted…” why don’t you find out for yourself? HOLY SHIT! This girl was actually enjoying this! I said with a grin, “You like to be tickled, don’t you? She paused for a moment as if contemplating whether she should tell me the truth, sighed and said, “ Actually, I have a really big tickling fetish. I love to tickle feet and love to be tickled! I don’t know why I am admitting this to you especially since I just met you, but please don’t tell Evy about this.” Thinking that this was the perfect opportunity, I told her that I wouldn’t tell only if I could tickle her anytime I wanted. That was just fine with her. It seems that this was the perfect arrangement for both of us. All of a sudden picked up my foot and said” I wonder if you are ticklish” With a wicked little look in her eyes, she started stroking the sole of my foot with her fingers…I let out the biggest yelp and laughed like crazy! “HAHAHAHAHAHHA! I know that she enjoyed seeing that reaction from me so she didn’t let up. At this point I grabbed her foot and started tickling her. Now we were both laughing like crazy. We stopped to give each a chance to breath. She said, “ You know, I have always wanted to be tied up to a bed and tickled like crazy, would you be interested in trying that?” I said that I would love to but I didn’t think Evy would appreciate me tying up her friend to a bed. I mean, lets be realistic. If you’re anything like me then you understand that this would be such an arousing situation, I didn’t know if I could control myself. Tickling has always been sexual for me. Then she pretty much made the decision for me by what she said next…”if you do this for me, I will do the same for you…

If you like the story so far, I will finish it…tell me what you think.

Meeting Kristen!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God!:eek: :wow: :eek: :wow:
Me thinks I need a cold towel!!!!
Seriously, this is one of those "too good to be true" stories, but it sure gets the blood boiling!:wowzer:

P.S. Please do continue. PLEASE!

cool story NY
It's the kind of 'dream' that I'm sure many of us never have :rolleyes:

Arkham

ny157 said:
If you like the story so far, I will finish it…tell me what you think.

Yes, there HAS to be another part, this is too damn good to stop here. Thanks, ny157! :D

Yes, do continue it. And include the F/m section, where Kristen gets the narrator. :D

Right on!... er... I mean... write on!

Damn good story so far.

As far as I'm concerned you can continue telling it from any point of view you'd like. Personally, I find it easier to write in the third person, as an observer of the event. But if I were to write in the first person, I would tell the tale from the point of view of a male. The story flows much freer that way.

I can't wait for the next installment. Good job! Carry on!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back