• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psych Ward

xyzaffair

As the new girl on the floor, Ali was stuck doing the overnight shift at the Psychiatric Hospital. The staff was bare bones due to budget cuts just her and a security guard over night for the ten patients on the floor. It was 12 midnight when her shift started and as was protocol she began to make her round with the security guard George. He was nice enough and harmless, but Ali always caught him looking at her C cup breasts. She was rather attractive the freshly out of school 23 year old was 5'5 she took wonderful care of her body her abs perfect. She had long legs which seemed to go on for days out of her black pencil skirt, with her size 8 feet covered in black flats.

They checked on all the patients, coming up to the last door they looked in on another young woman. The patients name was Kimi, Ali read from her chart, noting that she had been arrested for holding woman against there will, stripping them and tickling to orgasm them for days on end. Ali shuttered at the thought of being tied down like that, her body extremely ticklish. The patient was strapped down to the bed her ankles spread comfortably apart and her wrists strapped down by her sides. Seeing the patient was restrained Ali felt comfortable dismissing George as she went in to administer the patients overnight meds.

As Ali walked in she could hear George's footsteps grow fainter and fainter in the distance. Ali pushed the cart into the room, the door locking with a loud click behind her. She looked again at the patient who looked to be sedated, and turned her back to draw the medicine. Kimi opened her eyes and began to quietly move. Ali hadn't physically checked the restraints and if she had she would have noticed they were not fastened only made to look that way. When Ali turned with the loaded syringe, Kimi surprised her easily overpowering the taller doctor and inserting the syringe into Ali's thigh.

Ali began to stir, having no recollection of what had happened until she tried to move her arms to rub her eyes. She quickly realized she could not move at all, she was strapped to the bed as if she were a patient with her wrists secured down by her hips and her ankles at the bottom of the bed. She felt the cool air in the room caress her bare feet, it also made her realize that she was wearing a patients gown which of course was open in the back and nothing else underneath. Ali wanted to scream, but knew it was no use as the rooms were sound proof, this is when she noticed Kimi standing by the foot of the bed, wearing her clothes. Kimi just stared at her with a devious look, and began to speak, "so Dr. I take it you know why I am in here, and since I came I have been unable to quench my needs. It's amazing how a little stroke of one of the guards can get a girl unbound, and now we can spend some real quality time together. Seeing as its only 12:30 we have plenty of time."

Ali looked up at her captor in fear, giving her bonds one more futile pull when it failed Ali pleaded "please, please do not TICKLE me." Kimi lowered her hands to Ali's soles, which began flailing wildly and said "why not" as she began to spider her fingers on Ali's soft skin. Ali's feet were moving so quickly Kimi could barely keep her fingers on skin. It didn't matter to Ali though who was already in hysterics. Becoming frustrated Kimi grabbed Ali's left foot holding it still, and with her free hand and began to rake up and down Ali's not immobile and vulnerable sole. She became hysterical, Ali's laughter now filling the room. Her chest was heaving up and down as laughter was forced out, her eyes screwed shut as tears began to drip from the corner of her eyes. Kimi stopped letting go of Ali's left foot, only to grab her right this time pulling the toes back. Kimi' finger glided across the now stretched out skin of her sole. Ali couldn't believe it but this tickled even more, she was not ready for what happened next however. Kimi moved up and began tickling her toes. First just the base and then in between sending Ali into silent laughter. It seemed like forever when Kimi finally stopped, Ali looked up at the clock hoping it was time for the next shift, but the clock only read 1:00 meaning only 30 minutes had passed. Kimi saw Ali's glance and responded "don't worry we have plenty of time, your feet are so ticklish. It is time to discover the rest of your lovely body, but don't worry I'll make sure to come back and tickle your tootsies again."

Kimi without warning pulled the gown up over Ali revealing her naked body, instead of pulling it off completely she let it rest on Ali's face obstructing her view. Kimi let her nails move over Ali's now bare woman hood making her whole body jerk. Kimi laughed saying "oh my, does some have a ticklish little pussy, well have to come back to that later but first I want to explore this body." Kimi jumped on top of Ali straddling her waist, scanning the young doctors nude body. "Where should I start" Kimi said playfully, the anticipation was killing Ali, she had no idea where the next tickle was going to come from with her eyes covered by the gown. Ali jumped as she felt a quick poke on her flat stomach, then one on her side, and then a dig in her armpits. The attacks were quick and maddening for Ali. She screamed "please stop you are deranged, you need to let us help you." Ali could not see how Kimi's expression had changed. She grabbed Ali's hips and began to dig her thumb into the sensitive spot by the hip bone. Ali went bananas, she tried to thrash her body around but Kimi's weight held her down. Kimi looked at her and said "I may be deranged, but all night you are going to laugh for me and more."

Ali was a sweaty mess, her make up was streaming down her face, her hair matted to her forehead. The clock now only said 1:45, again Ali could not believe how slow time could go. Kimi had tickled her hips, stomach and sides, grabbing and scratching. The worst was her belly button and Kimi had taken advantage of the hot spot dipping her finger in and out wiggling the whole time. Ali prayed for George to come do another round, but she knew that he was asleep as his desk as he usually was by now. Ali was snapped back to attention as the gown was pulled completely over her head to reveal Kimi who was now face to face with her. Kimi lowered her lips and began to kiss her, Ali was caught off guard and she could feel Kimi's tongue trying to force its way through Ali's lips. Just as Ali tried to protest she felt Kimi's fingers begin to dig away at her arm pits.

Kimi pulled her lips back and began to sensually kiss Ali's neck, as she exploded once more in laughter. Instinctively Ali pressed her arms tightly against her body to protect herself, however this only made things worse by pushing Kimi's fingers deeper and deeper. Kimi moved her lips again this time kissing Ali's ear. Through the laughter Ali felt a new feeling, it was a wave of pleasure coursing through her body. The new feeling was not strong enough to hold back the tickling for long, as her mind was brought back to the tickling under her arms.

It was only 2:15, Kimi was still kissing different parts of Ali's neck and ear's, and Ali was still laughing from the fingers in her armpits. When she felt Kimi's right hand move away from her underarm and begin to scratch lightly on the underside of her breast. Ali gasped, and stopped all together asking "does some one have ticklish titties?" Ali wasn't really sure, as no one had ever tried to tickle her there. She didn't have to wait long as Kimi brought her hands up and begin to spider her fingers along her tits. It wasn't as bad as her feet or underarms but it still elicited laughter. Kimis nail's moved in a circle around her boobs, moving closer and closer to her nipples with every pass. When Kimi was finally there she stopped and said "time to tune the radio." With that Kimi took Ali's nipples between her index finger and thumb and began to rotate her fingers around her now stiffening nipple. Ali screamed "Oh My GODDDD, Stahpppp." She had never been titillated like that before, the feeling was overwhelming, it tickled Ali like mad, while secretly turning her on.

Her nipples were now over stimulated, they were swollen almost to the point of pain. It seemed though as time went on the more ticklish they became, and the more turned on they became. She had become aware of a moist feeling building between her legs, and was hoping her captor did not. Kimi had noticed long ago, and was no getting ready to push Ali over the edge but she just needed a little more. Kimi took Ali's right nipple into her mouth, beginning to suck and lick it. Ali now was lost in the feeling of pleasure, the tickling no longer racked her body. It felt so good she almost forgot her situation beginning to breathe heavier and heavier, when Kimi stopped and began to run her hands all over Ali's midsection again. She brutally tickled every spot from her underarms down to her hips. Ali screamed "please stahahahapppppp, I can't take it anymoreeeeee" Ali's body was now highly sensitized from the sensual treatment she had just received, this was all part of Kimi's plan. "You wan't me to stop tickling you little baby, then tell me to suck on your nipples more." Kimi said, Ali began to scream "PLEASE Suck my nipples just stahahahahaap tickling meeeeee." Kimi let her hands come to rest and again started to suck on Ali's engorged nipples. Her body was inching closer and closer to climax, and Ali didn't care, she began to lightly moan, and Kimi and stopped. She crawled off Ali's waist and began to walk toward her feet. Without warning she again started tickling. Ali begged and pleaded and Kimi didn't stop for some time. Again Ali went into silent laughter and it was then that Kimi said "if you want me to stop tickling then tell me you want me to suck on your pussy."

Ali was taken back, she was quickly brought back down to the realization of her situation. "No you freak, it is time to let me go, or I will make sure you are going to be in her forever" Ali almost immediately regretted saying. Kimi began to pull off her standard issue white shoes, leaving her barefoot and began to pull the laces out. Ali strained to look at the clock it still only read 3:00, still 5 long hours until the next shift would arrive. Kimi using the laces looped them around Ali's big toe, pulled the lace tight and tied it off at her ankle then repeating on the other foot. Ali knew what was happening, and now her feet were pulled taught and completely immobile. Kimi said "I have been convicted to three life sentences in a mental health facility, so your threat of more time here does nothing for me so now I am now going to tickle your feet until your begging me to eat you out, even then I wont stop I am just going to focus on your delicious feet until I think you are good and ready to cum." Ali began to cry, however her sobs quickly became laughter as she felt the nails on her skin.

The feeling was magnified by the fact that her soles were pulled taught and she couldn't move at all. Kimi made slow and deliberate moves down Ali's soles at first, starting at the tops of her toes and going all the way down to her heels and then back up. This was just a warm up, soon she began spidering around one sole, while torturing the long toes of the other. Ali's toes seemed to be her magic spot, Kimi bent down and began to suck on each toe. In between bouts of silent laughter Ali pleaded with her to stop, asking for her to stop and "eat my pussy" she even promised Kimi "she would lick her clean." Kimi just smiled and continued to torture Ali's feet. Ali's face was turning a bright red as she was whipping her hair back and forth. She again was lost in silent laughter, only this time longer, her mouth and eyes open wider, her feet more ticklish, finally she lost consciousness.

Ali woke up with a startle, Kimi was standing playing with her nipples causing her to awake to laughter once again. Ali screamed and looked at the clock still only 4:15 she could never take the tickling for another 4 hours, her only escape was to ask for it (and secretly she wanted it), "PLEASE SUCK ON MY PUSSYYYY." The tickling stopped immediately, Kimi answered "don't be so pushy all you had to do was ask." Kimi took her position kneeling between Ali's legs, using her arms she pushed Ali's thighs slightly wider. She teased at first licking around her womanhood, but when her tongue finally entered Ali threw her head back in pleasure a guttural moan escaping her lips. Kimi began to flick at her engorged clit, Ali was so sensitive even this tickled a little, but after some time her body settled in. It didn't take long as Ali was already worked up, Kimi took her clit into her mouth and began to suck and almost instantly Ali exploded into a powerful orgasm. It felt like it went onto for minutes, finally when she came down Ali wanted to relax and sleep. Kimi had other ideas, she continued to play with her clit. Her body now hyper sensitive this tickled greatly, and Ali again responded with laughter.

Ali screamed through the laughter "why are you doinghahaha this, oh my god oh my god, ohhhh, please you've tickled me now i've cuuuuohhhmmm, please let me go." Kimi stopped, picking up her head she said to Ali "You only came once though" and began to use her hands to tickle her thighs. Ali no longer fought, she only laughed. Her fight was all gone. As the night went on she had multiple orgasms all to be followed by intense tickling. When the morning shift arrived Kimi was again coaxing Ali into orgasm and as they pulled her off she came again. Ali could not speak, she was so terrified her body so sensitive they could barley help her up without her throwing a tantrum.

.....A few weeks later

Ali was walking down the halls of the mental health facility she used to work in. After her ordeal she could not keep it together and was ordered into care. The nurse was soothing and sweet to Ali, making her feel better about the situation, the nurse explained "due to overcrowding you are going to have a roommate but don't worry you have both been pre screened as a wonderful duo. Ali was led to her room, when she walked in her roommate was turned to the wall, so that Ali could not see her face, the nurse closed the door behind her with a familiar click. Ali saw her roommate begin to turnover and was terrified to see a familiar face. "Hello Dr, when I heard we were getting a new patient I made sure to give the attendings a nice stroking. I did love tickling your sexy naked body." The clock read 12:15, Ali knew the nightshift was long at their posts now. Kimi was already on top of her, ripping her shirt and pants off. "So Doc, where should we begin."

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back