• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boys Will Be Boys!

Laurenlily96

Three boys (that I made up) tickle me!
I made this story because I really want it to happen. Enjoy!

Lauren (which is me) was skipping along the sidewalk happily when a mysterious person put a strong-smelling tissue on her face. She immediately passed out. Lauren woke up spread eagle to the bed. Her arms were above her head. She was only wearing her bra and her underwear. Her feet were bare. A handsome boy, who looks about her age rubbed her cheek. He had long, brown hair and had green eyes.

Lauren: Who are you and what do you want?
Boy: I'm Ryan. You're cute.
Lauren: Um...thanks. But I barely know you!
Ryan: Of course you don't know me, but I know you. I have been following you all this time. You're just the cutest thing. So I want to find your weakness.
Lauren: Why would you want to do that?
Ryan: I like your laugh.
Lauren: What are you talking about?
Before Ryan could answer, two more handsome boys came over beside him. One had shaggy, blond hair with blue eyes and the other one had spiky black hair with brown eyes.
Ryan: These are my friends David and Billy.
Lauren: Well, what are you boys gonna do to me?
Then Ryan poked Lauren on her side and started to wiggle his fingers on her other side. Lauren laughed the whole time.
Ryan: I knew it, you are ticklish!
Lauren: What do you mean? How do you know?
Ryan: I saw some guy, I think Shawn. And he was like tickling you.
Lauren: Yeah, so?
Ryan: Don't play dumb! He's your boyfriend isn't he?
Lauren: I'll never tell you!
Ryan: You should go out with me. Besides, we have a lot in common.
Lauren: I don't know.
Ryan: Oh very well! David, Billy!
David and Billy were on both of Lauren's sides. Ryan came to rest on her lower stomach.
Soon, all three boys were tickling Lauren like crazy! Ryan went after her stomach while David and Billy went for her armpits and sides. Lauren laughed and giggled so loud.
She enjoyed it even if it was to make her talk. It just seemed so playful, the way the boys poked and wiggled her ticklish spots! They even surprised her as well. The boys stopped tickling for a moment. It gave Lauren time to catch her breath but it was cut short because the boys tickled her again!
Lauren: AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That tickles! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!
Ryan: Aw, is my baby ticklish? Coochie Coochie coo!
David and Billy: Tickle tickle tickle!!!
Lauren just wiggled like crazy as the three boys tickled her.
David: Ryan, Lauren's ticklish!
Billy: Very ticklish! Not to brag or anything but Lauren is the most ticklish person ever!
Ryan: You said it guys.
The boys stopped for a moment.
Ryan: I take it, Shawn's not your boyfriend right?
Lauren: Yeah, right! We're only friends!
Ryan: Okay, I believe you about that. But I just love tickling you anyway. Your poor little feet are just sitting there all alone. You know what would cheer them up?
Lauren: No, what?
Ryan: Tickling them!
Then he wiggled his fingers at her in a teasing way!
David and Billy just watched him. So Ryan went over to Lauren's feet and started to tickle them.
Ryan was finding a good place to tickle. He started at the ball of the foot. The foot twitched a bit. He went for the toes, which wasn't a good reaction either. Then he went to Lauren's ticklish spot, her arches! He spider-tickled there which got a great reaction out of Lauren.
Lauren: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Ryan: Looks like I found Lauren's ticklish spot!
Then he tickled faster on the arches of the feet.
David went for her armpits and Billy went for her stomach and sides.
Lauren just laughed out loud and enjoyed it. She started to cry tears of joy.
Ryan: Aw, is the baby crying?
So Ryan continued to tickle her feet. David and Billy were searching for Lauren's other ticklish spots.
Well, David found a spot just under her chin. Billy also found that her neck and shoulders are ticklish. So Ryan tickled Lauren's feet while David tickled her under her chin and Billy tickling her neck and shoulders.
Ryan: Wow, Lauren's just so ticklish everywhere! Isn't she?!
Lauren: HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA!
David and Billy continued at the same ticklish spots. Ryan stopped tickling her feet and searched for other ticklish spots. He found that her inner thighs are ticklish and the backs of her knees.
Ryan smiled an evil grin at Lauren.
Lauren: Ha, oh boy!
Ryan then tickled her inner thighs and the backs of her knees while David tickled her under her chin and Billy tickling her neck and sides. Ryan even tried her knees, another one!
Lauren: AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!
So the three boys kept tickling her until she passed out. Lauren eventually got free since she's been tickled by those three boys!

The End!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back