• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle partner in Pittsburgh

cao825

sryyyyyyyyyy

sry...............

Last edited:
Hi there!

Nice to see someone else from "da burgh" into tickling!

Angel77 said:
Hi there!

Nice to see someone else from "da burgh" into tickling!

I think we need to have a tickle party. just need to make sure there is a decent balance of male and female. what part of the burgh u from angel?

me too!

nope I am from the 'burgh as well...the north hills area! Although I would to come to a tickle party my non-ticklish girlfriend would kill me!

Too bad we can't get some kind of NEST started in the Pittsburgh area.

Who's serious about starting a gathering in the Pittsburgh area? PM me, or mail [email protected] for information about how to get these going. The West Coast Gatherings website is a good starting point. Link's in my sig.

No reason you can't get local events going. They've been done in Rhode Island. I lived in a COUNTY bigger 'n Rhode Island, and they've had a gathering. Everyone can do 'em.

Biggest considerations are screening, safety and security. It isn't as if you don't know how to socialize, or what interests you. Just need some reasonable adults in that mix, and it's fun, even in small numbers. ESPECIALLY in small numbers, in some ways.

dvnc

Hey, I'm 30 minutes from Steeler Country. Keep me informed!

~ toyou

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back