• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mercilessly tortured by K.L.S. F/M, sexual

talllaugher

Kelli saw him at an exhibit at the Int’l Center for Photography in NYC, very tall, confident appearing, alone. She’d never broken anyone so tall, but got a little tingle at the thought of doing so. Knowing how to use her ample curves, beautiful smile, deceptively innocent eyes, and long black hair, she approached him and commented on a photo he was intently studying. Next thing she knew they were sitting in the Center’s coffee shop, chatting; everything so far was going as planned 
His name was Jason. He had a hobby as an amateur photographer, she mentioned she was the same, further baiting him into her little game.
“What do you shoot?”, she asked.
“Mostly portrait, some lingerie and occasionally implied erotic”, he answered.
“ ‘Implied’ erotic?”, she replied. “What exactly is the ‘implied’ portion?”.
“You know, women with ropes strewn about them, perhaps a cuff on their wrists, something like that.”
“So they’re bound?”, Kelli asked.
“No, not actually bound, just implied”.
“Hmm, interesting”, she said. “I shoot erotic and fetish photography myself, except there’s not really an ‘implied’ aspect to it, they’re actually bound!”. They both laughed.
“Hey, have you ever been the model?”, she asked. “You’d be great, with your height and all, I mean you must be at least…………….??”.
“6’7”, he replied.
“WOW! I would love to shoot you in a new piece of bondage furniture I’ve acquired, would you have any interest? “
He shrugged and replied, “I suppose, I’m open minded, when were you thinking”.
“No better time than the present”, she replied, “It is a lazy Saturday after all! I want you to be sure you’re ok with this, I wouldn’t want to get you into anything without your full consent.”.
“Ha! Yes, you have my full consent.”, he said. With an absolutely beaming smile she said, “great, I was hoping you’d say that. Let’s get the bill and get to work!”.
They made their way back to her place in Hell’s Kitchen, a small NyC apartment with a bedroom with padded walls that made it look like a recording studio. “You could have a band in hear and nobody would hear it! What’s the sound proofing for?”.
“Oh no, it’s not for sound”, she replied, “it’s just to keep it dark. I occasionally develop film in here”.
Ok, he thought, where’s all the developing equipment? What was in the room in addition to the bed, both intriguing and a bit intimidating, was a large piece of bondage equipment, like a giant lounge chair partly reclined with padded slats straight up and out for the arms and rests for legs that kept them reclined straight out in front; looked kind of comfy actually.
“Shall we get started?”, she asked.
He nodded his head. “Do you mind doing the shoot in just your underwear? I promise the photos won’t go beyond this room if you’re not comfortable with that, I’m just intrigued by such a tall guy!”, again with the beaming flirtatious smile.
“Hey, I shoot women in lingerie, if I’m not willing to get down to my underwear I’d be a hypocrite!”. They both laughed again, and she thought, this is even easier than I thought. I can’t wait to remind him that he ‘fully consented’.
He stripped down to his white boxer-briefs, and she could see that he was indeed proportional in all ways to his height. She asked him to lay back onto the piece of furniture, and got a thrill of excitement through her body as she started to strap his tall body down. Leather strap were secured around his wrists, mid bicep, across his wide chest, waist, mid-thigh, mid-lower leg, and ankles. A little much for a shoot, he thought, but kind of fun. The only thing he could move was his head, and wiggle his toes and fingers. “Wow, you don’t mess around”, he chuckled. She looked him straight in the eyes, and for the first time he saw a bit of a mischievous twinkle. “You have no idea”, she said.
Once she had him securely strapped down, she ran her hands over his shoulders and down to his chest. “Wow, I’ve just never had someone………..well……….so long in this, I kind of like it”. He suddenly turned a bit red, and they both noticed her hands on his chest and caused his already obvious package beneath his boxer-briefs to grow. She giggled, “I’m sorry, didn’t mean to do that, but don’t worry it happens to many of the male models that shoot with me.”. My God, she thought, that thing must be at least 8 inches long, I can’t wait to cut those off.
“Well, should we get started?”, she suddenly said hopping up. She disappeared out of the room, and rolled in a table with a TV and DVD on it.. He was a bit confused. “What’s this?”, he asked. “Where’s all your camera equipment?”.
“Just a little something I think is important for you to watch first”, she said, as she turned on the TV and DVD. “I’ll be back in about 20 minutes, you enjoy the video” she said as she smiled, winked, walked out of the room and closed the door.
He was now equally intrigued and nervous, not quite sure what exactly he’d gotten himself into. As the video came to life it was, well…………..another guy, in the same piece of equipment he was strapped into, watching the same TV. He looked over to his left and for the first time saw a video camera filming him in the same way! The guy in the video was starring in awe at the TV, and he thought he heard some screaming or………..laughing?.........something coming from the TV the guy in the video was watching, but it was too hard to tell. Kelli walked into the room in the video in a very sexy outfit, and clicked the TV off, and the guy in the video immediately began demanding to be released. What the hell is going on here, Jason thought.
In a rather forceful voice, the guy in the video said, “Listen, you need to get me out of this right now, I didn’t sign up for this shit. You said this was a photography shoot!”.
“It is”, Kelli said to him, “take a look at the video camera to your left filming you, this is a shoot” she said with a big smile. She walked up to this right side with him now almost screaming, “unstrap me now, this is bullshit!”.
“Now now”, she said, “you just calm down for me and everything will be alright” as she started rubbing her hands over the guys chest. The guy started to protest again, but by this point she had moved her hands up to his underarms and started to spider her long nails and his protests were lost in an incoherent string of snorts and laughter and swearing.
Jason sat and watched this in horror for another 15 minutes as Kelli, the woman who had just securely strapped him down, tickle-tortured the guy in the video mercilessly into a sweating, hysterical, laughing mess, teasing and taunting him the entire way. She was relentless.
Suddenly the door opened and Kelli walked back into the room in a wonderfully sexy black leather outfit, her substantial cleavage exposed, and……………just as in the video………….walked up to the TV and clicked it off. She turned towards Jason and with a radiant smile asked “did you enjoy that?”. Walking toward him, he almost didn’t notice the pair of scissors in her hand. He was so freaked out at this point he didn’t even know what to say. She figured she’d do the talking. “As I said, honey, you’re the biggest guy I’ve had in this thing so I want all your ‘bigness’ fully exposed” as she cut through one side and then the other of his boxer-briefs, releasing and fully exposing his still hard and………….as she had guessed, 8 inch…………..member. He was speechless, part embarrassed, part terrified.
“Cat got your tongue honey?” she said, as she started to rub his chest, just had she had done with the guy in the video.
Knowing what was coming and knowing this was his last chance he finely blurted out, “Kelli, WAIT!”.
“Wait for what, sugar?”
“Listen, listen”, his mind was racing thinking the forceful demands of the guy in the video didn’t work, so maybe if he was nice, “Listen Kelli, you seem like a great girl and I had a great time chatting with you and I’m flattered you’d want to use me for one of your shoots, but I don’t think this is for me”. He barely even noticed he was nodding his head and sounding as nervous as one can sound.
“Ohhhhhh,”, she said, “how cute Jason, you’re trying to play the nice guy card and get out of this aren’t you”. Muah, she gave him a big kiss on the forehead and smiled, “that is sooooo cute, and you know what, you are a nice guy…………but you know what else??” as the look on her face suddenly changed to one of pure devious pleasure and she leaned in and put her mouth right next to his ear, the nails of her hands both resting in his underarms without any movement……………he’d never been more freaked out in this life……………..”you know what else?”, she whispered in this ear. “I’m going to do to you what I did to the guy in that video, and guess what? You only saw 15 minutes. I had him for a full 2 hours, and I can tell you right now, you don’t want to know what he looked like at the end. See, Jason, I love tickle-torturing people, women, men, I don’t care, and it doesn’t matter to me if their nice or dicks, they get no mercy. I’m going to thoroughly work over and break this long body of yours and there’s nothing……………let me repeat myself……………NOTHING you can do about it. Fully restrained, sound proof room, and let me remind you that you gave me your FULL CONSENT” she finished as her nails started to gently spider under his arms. “Your body is mine, and I’m going to take pure pleasure In it”.
Her nails increased the pace and his dizzying resolve began to break as involuntary laughter began to pour from his lips. Little did Kelli know that she had not only picked a fun physical specimen to torture, but one who was insanely ticklish from head to toe. This would be the worst almost 3 hours of his life.
Kelli was effective, relentless, and merciless. She treated his body like a piece of meat, completely ignoring what pleas he could get out between hysterical laughter, almost not even hearing them. This was what she did, and she was always paying attention and learning. She had tickled so many people in her life that she knew how different skin reacted, different nerve endings, she typically just needed a few minutes to know what she was dealing with and with Jason she was dealing with her favorite type of specimen. Deep kneading and digging in wasn’t necessary, his skin was such that the lightest touch sent him through the roof, and she had done this enough to know when an area was getting too sensitized and ‘used to’ the tickling and she would move just a couple inches in one direction of another to send a fresh wave of shocks through her victims body. She was having a blast.
The only thing he could move was his head and his hands during this hellish exercise. He threw his head around from side to side, his hands slapped against the padded slats as the laughter poured out of his mouth. His hard-on had all but disappeared, and as he tried unsuccessfully to buck his hips against the straps the only movement was his flaccid 8 inch cock slapping from side to side on his abdomen, the only sound in addition to his laughter. After what seemed an eternity of underarm torture, occasionally lightly raking her nails up and down his sides, and up around his neck, she stopped and moved in close to him again: “how are you doing sweetie? You seem to be holding up, that was a whole 6 minutes” she said with a completely evil smile. “Oh no, did the big boy lose his hard-on? We can’t have that”. She reached down with her right hand and lightly started tickling his balls, occasionally up and down his shaft, until he was rock hard again. “Ok, breaks over”, she said, and her nails now worked there magic up and down his sides and over his tummy with an occasionally ball tickling just to tease him.
‘It was only 6 minutes (!!)’ was all his mind could comprehend.
For 30 minutes she worked his upper body, occasionally stopping to get him up again after he invariably lost his hard-on. She occasionally let her hand fall deep behind his balls, tickling his perineum and upper inner thighs which really drove him nuts. As she raked her nails up and down his sides, she again whispered in his ear------“I hope your feet aren’t ticklish, stud”. Of course she knew they would be.
She stood up, and moved to the foot of the bed, taking her time to slowly take a chair from the corner and place it at his soles. From a drawer on the TV table she pulled a bottle of baby oil, leaned in, ran her tongue up one of his soles, and then with one finger from each hand began scratching the middle of both soles. She immediately noticed that his left foot reacted more forcibly. What a pleasure, she thought, two helpless size 14 soles with lots of area for me to cover, I’ll be down here awhile.
She changed her mind mid-tickle, and decided to do one foot at a time, of course starting with his left side. She rubbed baby oil all over the foot, on the bottom, the top, in between the toes, and then began. She intertwined the fingers of one had between his toes to prevent them from closing and use the nails to tickle between, while the other hand spidered and raked up and down the size 14 sole. It drove him mad, screaming and laughing, not even able to beg. He was starting to really look exhausted at this point, hair matted to his head, sweating, barely able to get out a coherent word even when she wasn’t tickling…………………..and she didn’t care in the least. She was loving it, as she always did.
She moved quickly and was suddenly tickling both feet together without giving him a moment’s respite. He was so far gone at this point, she knew she had broken him, and had no desire to stop. It had been over and hour, and she was thinking about how long she might keep him there. This one was special.
She walked up and whispered in this ear again, “poor baby, are you ok?” in a sarcastic and taunting tone. He thought he was getting a moment’s break, but while she brushed his head gently with one hand, the other was already tickling ever so lightly in his armpit. He finally got angry, and thought, ‘are you fucking kidding me, ENOUGH!’. He finally mustered the energy to scream, “stop fucking tickling me you bitch!!”. The both stopped and just stared at each other, and he realized that he had made a mistake, a REALLY big mistake.
“Excuse me?”, she said. “Did you really just take that tone with me and call me a bitch?”. His mind raced, and he thought, stay tough here. “Kelli, for fucks sake, you’ve just put me through an unbearable tickling, I can’t take anymore, it just slipped out. I’m sorry, but you’ve got to stop this little game now. Fine, you tricked me into this and had your fun, but enough is enough!”
“Little game, huh?”, she mused. “This little game is about to get really ugly big strong man”.
“Kelli!”, he yelled, but she was already across the room and coming back with …………………what looked like……………a ballgag! She tried to force it in, but he turned his head and closed his mouth tightly. It only took her a minute to get it open by tickling under his one arm, and strapping it in place. Without another word, she straddled him, sitting on his semi-hard 8 inch monster, and spent the next 15 minutes torturing his upper body like she had never tickled anyone before. Ok, well maybe she had, but it was at least on par.
When she finished, she jumped up and stood between his legs, and slowly used all ten nails to tickle erotically tickle his balls and shaft until he was rock hard. “You want to cum, don’t you Jason? Perhaps something to think about next time you swear and curse at a woman.”. She pulled a cock and ball strap out of her drawer of tricks and secured it in place to make sure he would stay hard during the next hour of ruthless tickling that she put him through. 2:30 minutes of tickling. Even she’d never tickled this long with so few breaks, but she was beyond excited.
Finally, even Kelli had the slightest bit of sympathy and sat on his right side and began to very slowly stroke his cock with some Astroglide. She couldn’t help herself, and reached up with her left hand to tickle under his right arm as well. The competing sensations were maddening, and she very softly and kindly spoke to him as if she were telling him a bedtime story: “I’ve had so much fun with you today, Jason, I can’t tell you how happy I am that you gave your full consent for this. I’m sure you’d never go telling anyone else about this, but just as a reminder I do have this all on tape. You know why I’m such a good tickler, Jason? Because I’m so ticklish myself, at least as ticklish as you are, but you’ll never find that out for yourself, you’ll just have to believe me. I normally don’t do this, but you’ve been such a good job that I think I’ll give you a little treat”, she said as she stopped the tickling of his underarm. She walked back between his legs, and took off the cock/ball strap.
“This is quite a beast you have, Jason. Beautiful cock. Let’s see what it can do after all this build up.”. With that, she lightly used her left hand to tickle his balls, stroking his huge shaft with her right hand being sure…………….her first kind gesture…………not to go up and over the super sensitive head. His excitement was building, his muscles straining against the bonds, moaning escaping around the gag. She started to feel his cock pulsate, and increased the speed slightly of the stroking. His moaning hit a high pitch, and he suddenly began to spurt like a fountain, going so far as to actually hit his own head. She was amazed at the volume and moved both hands up to double stroke until he was drained. She began to unstrap him, knowing she should probably get this big guy out of there while he still had no strength. As she did, she reminded him about the video and that if she called, she expected him to return, no questions asked, with full consent. She even threw in, “I have some girlfriends in Staten Island who I’m sure would love to help me out if there’s a next time”, winking at her exhausted victim. As she turned to unbuckle his ankle, and give his size 14 sole one more stroke with her nails, he saw ‘K.L.S’ tattooed on her bottom, and some part of his worn out brain thought, ‘wonder what that stands for’.

that is an amazing story, please don't let it end there I would love to read the next instalment just pure briliance

Fantastic job,Talllaugher! I love stories of men getting tickled FRANTIC by women!

Your story gets to all the right spots, makes me want to go to NYC.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back