• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak And Feather: Trapped and tickled! (MF/f, laughing gas)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
If you are not familiar with "Cloak and Feather" you might want to check out this link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=18459

(This part really sets the scene for the tickling to come. There is a little tickling near the end but part 2 will have all the usual Cloak and Feather action. Enjoy!)

Dateline: Hamburg

The grey van parked in anonymous side street attracted little attention. From the outside it looked like just another laundry van. What was going on inside was another matter all together...

"So how do I look?" Angela Featherstone asked.

"Like a vampire from Coyote Ugly." Samantha Storm replied.

Angela grinned and struck an arrogant hand on hip pose within the van's confined space. The redhead's thick hair hung just below her chin. Today it was dyed almost crimson with white streaks at the front. Expensive black wraparound shades covered her wide green eyes and a studded choker was buckled around her slim neck. She wore a tight black leather vest that emphasised her full breasts and a pair of faded blue low rider jeans with a thick cowboy belt. Her outfit was finished with a pair of shiny dark brown boots.

"You remember how the op tech works?" Samantha asked?

"Sure," Angela replied. "Shades have a micro camera concealed in the frame so you see what I see. Choker conceals a throat mike so I can speak to you."

"Excellent. Get in,get the disk and out as quickly as possible. That's all there is to it." Samantha paused. "How do you feel?"

"Like Syd Bristow on Alias." The redhead chuckled.

Samantha had to smile at that. "I'm more of an Emma Peel fan."

Despite the banter Samantha had concerns about this mission. This was the first time that Angela had taken point in a field operation and Samantha was not confident about the quality of intel they had been given.

On paper the operation was simple. Featherstone would go into an apartment complex and head for the penthouse suite of Jurgen Schmidt, an agent of the TKL faction, whilst posing as Barabar Nielsen his wild, "biker chic" American girlfriend. Once there, all she had to do was steal a disk from Schmidt's wall safe, replace it with a dummy and exfil as quickly as possible.

Samantha checked her watch. "OK, 2000 hours, time to go. Good luck."

Featherstone slung a long brown suede coat around her shoulders gave Samantha a "thumbs up" and stepped out of the van.

Samantha realised her palms were sweating. She rubbed them on her jeans and frowned again. She had a bad feeling about this. She shrugged her shoulders and sat down at a console in the van to watch the action through the micro camera concealed in Angela's shades.

Angela walked confidently towards the apartment building. She held her chin up and tried to copy the sassy, confident hip swinging walk of Barbara Nielsen. Along the way she noted the admiring glances of men as she strode past. She felt more confident already and the butterflies in her tummy seemed to settle down.

She walked into the apartment building as if she owned the place. The security guard at the front desk looked up from the sports page as she walked past. "Guten Abend, Fraulein Nielsen." He said. Angela smiled at him without breaking stride and punched a button to call the elevator. The guard watched her all the way into the elevator and let out a low wolf whistle once the doors had closed.

Seconds later she was at the door to Schmidt's penthouse suite. She muttered words of encouragement to herself under her breath. "Don't mess this up, girl. Your first full field assignment."

She made short work of the lock and the security system walked over to the far wall. She moved aside a piece of abstract art to reveal the wall safe. She entered the safe's combination and opened the thick steel door.

In the van Samantha watched the action via Angela's micro camera. So far so good. On an auxiliary monitor she saw two people enter the apartment building, a grey haired man in a suit with a briefcase and a tall, muscular woman in a leather raincoat. Something about them sent a shiver down Samantha's spine.

"It's just nerves because Angie is a rookie at this." She told herself.

She looked at her watch again. Only five minutes had passed.

Featherstone nearly jumped out of her skin as the door to the penthouse opened. She looked round to see a thin, grey haired man with a goatee beard and a tall Amazonian blonde in a leather trench coat.

The thin man put his briefcase down and looked surprised. The he spoke softly in accented English. "Why, good evening Miss Nielsen. I must admit I did not expect to find you here today."

"Uh...Yeah, just stopped in to pick up a few things." Angela bluffed. "Gotta be going now though."

The tall blonde closed the door to the penthouse suite and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh-oh." Angela thought to herself. This didn't look promising.

"You look a little warm there my dear." The thin man said, walking over to her. "Let me help you." He stepped behind her and gently helped her out of the long suede coat. Angela's mind raced to think of a way out of this situation. What would Samantha do in these circumstances?

"My dear, I do believe you are trembling." The thin man murmured into her ear. She almost jumped as he ran his cool fingertips lightly down her bare arms.

"Uh I was just leaving actually." Angela said.

"Of course you were." The thin man smiled. He shoved her in the back and she sprawled into the arms of the Amazon.

Before Angela knew it, the Amazon had spun her round and pinned her arms behind her back. She was pulled up onto tiptoe. She tried to struggle but the Amazon was immensely strong.

"Hold her tight, Helena." The thin man had a wicked smile on his face as he advanced on Angela. He leered down at her firm breasts which were straining against the front of her leather vest. "Now, my pretty one, perhaps you'd like to explain your presence here."

"You know damn well who I am." Angela snarled. "And when my boyfriend hears about this he..."

The thin man looked up from Angela's vest and placed a placed a finger lightly against her lips, "shushing" her.

"Please do not insult our intelligence. We know you are not Miss Nielsen. You would do well to tell us what we want to know because we will find out the truth from you one way or another."

He squinted suddenly at her glasses and then reached up and pulled them from her face.
"Ahhh. A mini camera in the frame. Very impressive." He reached up and gingerly undid the choker at Angela's neck. "And I bet there is a microphone here too."

Angela felt very vulnerable without her equipment. She hoped her fear didn't show.

The thin man looked closely at her face, his eyes widened momentarily and then the sinister smile slid back into place.

"Well, well, well. How nice to see you again, Miss Featherstone." The thin man dropped her shades to the ground and ground them under the heel of his shoe.

Samantha slammed her fist onto the work console making her coffee cup jump. She cursed under her breath as the feed from Angela's shades was replaced by snow. They weren't even armed for this assignment. If she was going to get Featherstone out of there she was going to have to improvise.

"You don't remember me, do you?" The thin man said.

"Should I?" Angela said, tight lipped.

The thin man chuckled, he was enjoying Angela's discomfort. "You were assisting on an evaluation a few years ago. You failed me."

"I don't remember you." Angela replied. There seemed little point in bluffing anymore.

"I had black hair then and a moustache. I was also known as Viktor Kurtz."

Angela's heart nearly skipped a beat. Kurtz! At one time he had been a freelance agent for Section 7 but he had failed an evaluation after he was found to be mentally unbalanced.

"Wasn't me." Angela retorted. "You seemed to enjoy my phase of the evaluation, you even got off on the resistance to interrogation training. Section 7 booted you out because you are a sicko."

"Ah, flattery will get you nowhere." Kurtz chided, he smoothed a loose strand of wild red hair from Angela's face. "Besides, those are the very qualities that my new employers find so attractive."

Angela felt helpless. Her only hope was that Samantha had a contingency plan for this.

"You know, I've often wondered how you would deal with a taste of your own medicine." Kurtz said. "Now I am going to get to find out!"

"You bastard!" Angela hissed.

"Spirit, I like that." Kurtz grinned. "Helena, if you please?"

The Amazon jerked Angela off her feet and carried her effortlessly to a large black leather sofa. She sat down and leaned back against the sofa and then hooked her muscled legs around Angela's, trapping her completely.

Angela struggled hard but Helena was an immovable object. She looked up to see Kurtz pull something from his briefcase. It was a silver canister with a tube and a face mask attached to it. When he was close enough for Angela to read what was written on the canister her eyes went wide.

"NITROUS OXIDE"

"Laughing gas?" Angela said aghast.
Kurtz just smiled and held the redhead's chin firmly with one hand whilst pulling the mask into place with the other. He opened the valve on the canister and a light hissing noise signalled the start of the gas.

Angela held her breath as the gas filled the clear plastic face mask around her nose and mouth. Her eyes was screwed shut and her head whipped from side to side in a vain effort to dislodge the mask.

Kurtz lounged on the sofa, enjoying the show. He eyed the gap between the bottom of Angela's leather vest and the belt of her jeans. He reached over quickly and wiggled his fingers against the smooth exposed strip of belly flesh.

Angela let out an involuntary yelp and in doing so took in a lungful of gas. She still struggled but it was harder now and the vapour began to invade her nostrils.

Kurtz pinched Angela's supple waist and then reached down to squeeze her above the knees. The redhead squirmed as she felt the fingers on her body but she took in more of the gas. As her struggling subsided, her laughter began to ring out.

The thin man closed the valve on the canister. "I think she's ready now, Helena." Kurtz murmured with a satisfied smile. The Amazon unwrapped herself from Angela and the giggling redhead slid bonelessly to the floor, landing on the thick white furry rug there.

Kurtz patted his silver canister. "Never lets me down..."

Angela moved shakily onto all fours and tried to crawl away. Her mind was swirling and she couldn't stop giggling. Damn them!

Viktor Kurtz slid down beside her and wrapped hisarms around her to squeeze at her waist.

Angela yelped out loud and began to laugh as the cool, firm fingers exploited her vulnerability.

"Nooo!" She squealed. "Hahahahahaha...h...h...stop that!" She collapsed onto her front.

Kurtz flipped Angela onto her back and knelt over her. Her smooth underarms and the sides of her ribs were exposed by the sleeveless vest and he wasted no time in jamming his fingers against this prime tickling territory.

Angela squealed and puled her arms down, inadvertently trapping Viktor's fingers against her warm flesh. He tickled her there for a few seconds and then freed his fingers to began clawing lightly at her tummy.

The redhead howled with mirth as the cold fingers wriggled underneath her vest, running back and forth over her belly and sides. She flapped fruitlessly at the teasing hands but the sinister gas had robbed her of her ability to fight back.

Helena took up position kneeling by Angela's head. She grabbed the redhead's wrists with one hand and pulled them up over her head. This left Angela's underarms even more vulnerable and her vest rode up exposing her deliciously flat stomach.

The two tormentors took great pleasure in Angela's helplessness and the poor redhead howled with laughter. Cut flush nails scratched lightly at her smooth pits and cold fingers spidered across her belly and played with her bellybutton. Even her neck and ears were not spared.

Angela pleaded with them to stop between peals of laughter but all she could hear was the sadistic chuckling of her tormentors and the occasional taunt of "koochie koo." It seemed to last for hours to Angela but in reality it was only a minute or two.

Kurtz wiped his brow and gloated down at his giggly captive. He gave her waist another mischievous pinch. "I hope we're taping this for posterity. This is a moment I am going to want to relive in the future."

"Of course." Helena responded. "All the cameras were set up in advance as per your instructions."

"Excellent." The thin man smiled. "OK, it is time to get serious." He rolled the trembling redhead onto her stomach and bent her legs back towards her jeans clad butt.

"Hahahahaha...what..haha are you doing...?" Angela protested giddily.

"Oh, you'll see very shortly, my dear." Kurtz whispered into her ear.

Then he began tugging off her cowboy boots.

Just what does the sadisitc Mr Kurtz have in store for Agent Featherstone? Will Samantha get there in time to rescue her? Part 2 has all the answers (and probably a lot more tickling!)

Last edited:
If you are not familiar with "Cloak and Feather" you might want to check out this link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=18459

(This part really sets the scene for the tickling to come. There is a little tickling near the end but part 2 will have all the usual Cloak and Feather action. Enjoy!)

Dateline: Hamburg

The grey van parked in anonymous side street attracted little attention. From the outside it looked like just another laundry van. What was going on inside was another matter all together...

"So how do I look?" Angela Featherstone asked.

"Like a vampire from Coyote Ugly." Samantha Storm replied.

Angela grinned and struck an arrogant hand on hip pose within the van's confined space. The redhead's thick hair hung just below her chin. Today it was dyed almost crimson with white streaks at the front. Expensive black wraparound shades covered her wide green eyes and a studded choker was buckled around her slim neck. She wore a tight black leather vest that emphasised her full breasts and a pair of faded blue low rider jeans with a thick cowboy belt. Her outfit was finished with a pair of shiny dark brown boots.

"You remember how the op tech works?" Samantha asked?

"Sure," Angela replied. "Shades have a micro camera concealed in the frame so you see what I see. Choker conceals a throat mike so I can speak to you."

"Excellent. Get in,get the disk and out as quickly as possible. That's all there is to it." Samantha paused. "How do you feel?"

"Like Syd Bristow on Alias." The redhead chuckled.

Samantha had to smile at that. "I'm more of an Emma Peel fan."

Despite the banter Samantha had concerns about this mission. This was the first time that Angela had taken point in a field operation and Samantha was not confident about the quality of intel they had been given.
It’s nice that Samantha’s concerned about her friend and protégé. And considering the series, she probably should be quite worried.
On paper the operation was simple. Featherstone would go into an apartment complex and head for the penthouse suite of Jurgen Schmidt, an agent of the TKL faction, whilst posing as Barabar Nielsen his wild, "biker chic" American girlfriend. Once there, all she had to do was steal a disk from Schmidt's wall safe, replace it with a dummy and exfil as quickly as possible.
That faction name will definitely be important later on. Also are they taking new members?
Samantha checked her watch. "OK, 2000 hours, time to go. Good luck."

Featherstone slung a long brown suede coat around her shoulders gave Samantha a "thumbs up" and stepped out of the van.

Samantha realised her palms were sweating. She rubbed them on her jeans and frowned again. She had a bad feeling about this. She shrugged her shoulders and sat down at a console in the van to watch the action through the micro camera concealed in Angela's shades.

Angela walked confidently towards the apartment building. She held her chin up and tried to copy the sassy, confident hip swinging walk of Barbara Nielsen. Along the way she noted the admiring glances of men as she strode past. She felt more confident already and the butterflies in her tummy seemed to settle down.

She walked into the apartment building as if she owned the place. The security guard at the front desk looked up from the sports page as she walked past. "Guten Abend, Fraulein Nielsen." He said. Angela smiled at him without breaking stride and punched a button to call the elevator. The guard watched her all the way into the elevator and let out a low wolf whistle once the doors had closed.

Seconds later she was at the door to Schmidt's penthouse suite. She muttered words of encouragement to herself under her breath. "Don't mess this up, girl. Your first full field assignment."

She made short work of the lock and the security system walked over to the far wall. She moved aside a piece of abstract art to reveal the wall safe. She entered the safe's combination and opened the thick steel door.

In the van Samantha watched the action via Angela's micro camera. So far so good. On an auxiliary monitor she saw two people enter the apartment building, a grey haired man in a suit with a briefcase and a tall, muscular woman in a leather raincoat. Something about them sent a shiver down Samantha's spine.

"It's just nerves because Angie is a rookie at this." She told herself.

She looked at her watch again. Only five minutes had passed.
I can feel the tension.

Featherstone nearly jumped out of her skin as the door to the penthouse opened. She looked round to see a thin, grey haired man with a goatee beard and a tall Amazonian blonde in a leather trench coat.

The thin man put his briefcase down and looked surprised. The he spoke softly in accented English. "Why, good evening Miss Nielsen. I must admit I did not expect to find you here today."

"Uh...Yeah, just stopped in to pick up a few things." Angela bluffed. "Gotta be going now though."

The tall blonde closed the door to the penthouse suite and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh-oh." Angela thought to herself. This didn't look promising.

"You look a little warm there my dear." The thin man said, walking over to her. "Let me help you." He stepped behind her and gently helped her out of the long suede coat. Angela's mind raced to think of a way out of this situation. What would Samantha do in these circumstances?

"My dear, I do believe you are trembling." The thin man murmured into her ear. She almost jumped as he ran his cool fingertips lightly down her bare arms.

"Uh I was just leaving actually." Angela said.

"Of course you were." The thin man smiled. He shoved her in the back and she sprawled into the arms of the Amazon.

Before Angela knew it, the Amazon had spun her round and pinned her arms behind her back. She was pulled up onto tiptoe. She tried to struggle but the Amazon was immensely strong.

"Hold her tight, Helena." The thin man had a wicked smile on his face as he advanced on Angela. He leered down at her firm breasts which were straining against the front of her leather vest. "Now, my pretty one, perhaps you'd like to explain your presence here."

"You know damn well who I am." Angela snarled. "And when my boyfriend hears about this he..."

The thin man looked up from Angela's vest and placed a placed a finger lightly against her lips, "shushing" her.

"Please do not insult our intelligence. We know you are not Miss Nielsen. You would do well to tell us what we want to know because we will find out the truth from you one way or another."
This is interesting. Who are these people?
He squinted suddenly at her glasses and then reached up and pulled them from her face.
"Ahhh. A mini camera in the frame. Very impressive." He reached up and gingerly undid the choker at Angela's neck. "And I bet there is a microphone here too."

Angela felt very vulnerable without her equipment. She hoped her fear didn't show.

The thin man looked closely at her face, his eyes widened momentarily and then the sinister smile slid back into place.

"Well, well, well. How nice to see you again, Miss Featherstone." The thin man dropped her shades to the ground and ground them under the heel of his shoe.
There was no way this was going to turn out good for Angela but them knowing who she is definitely won’t be in Angela’s favor.

Samantha slammed her fist onto the work console making her coffee cup jump. She cursed under her breath as the feed from Angela's shades was replaced by snow. They weren't even armed for this assignment. If she was going to get Featherstone out of there she was going to have to improvise.

"You don't remember me, do you?" The thin man said.

"Should I?" Angela said, tight lipped.

The thin man chuckled, he was enjoying Angela's discomfort. "You were assisting on an evaluation a few years ago. You failed me."

"I don't remember you." Angela replied. There seemed little point in bluffing anymore.

"I had black hair then and a moustache. I was also known as Viktor Kurtz."

Angela's heart nearly skipped a beat. Kurtz! At one time he had been a freelance agent for Section 7 but he had failed an evaluation after he was found to be mentally unbalanced.

"Wasn't me." Angela retorted. "You seemed to enjoy my phase of the evaluation, you even got off on the resistance to interrogation training. Section 7 booted you out because you are a sicko."

"Ah, flattery will get you nowhere." Kurtz chided, he smoothed a loose strand of wild red hair from Angela's face. "Besides, those are the very qualities that my new employers find so attractive."

Angela felt helpless. Her only hope was that Samantha had a contingency plan for this.

"You know, I've often wondered how you would deal with a taste of your own medicine." Kurtz said. "Now I am going to get to find out!"

"You bastard!" Angela hissed.

"Spirit, I like that." Kurtz grinned. "Helena, if you please?"

The Amazon jerked Angela off her feet and carried her effortlessly to a large black leather sofa. She sat down and leaned back against the sofa and then hooked her muscled legs around Angela's, trapping her completely.

Angela struggled hard but Helena was an immovable object. She looked up to see Kurtz pull something from his briefcase. It was a silver canister with a tube and a face mask attached to it. When he was close enough for Angela to read what was written on the canister her eyes went wide.

"NITROUS OXIDE"

"Laughing gas?" Angela said aghast.
Kurtz just smiled and held the redhead's chin firmly with one hand whilst pulling the mask into place with the other. He opened the valve on the canister and a light hissing noise signalled the start of the gas.
I like this Kurtz. He’s got style, a gimmick, a Helena, a ticklish captive. All things I want.
Angela held her breath as the gas filled the clear plastic face mask around her nose and mouth. Her eyes was screwed shut and her head whipped from side to side in a vain effort to dislodge the mask.

Kurtz lounged on the sofa, enjoying the show. He eyed the gap between the bottom of Angela's leather vest and the belt of her jeans. He reached over quickly and wiggled his fingers against the smooth exposed strip of belly flesh.

Angela let out an involuntary yelp and in doing so took in a lungful of gas. She still struggled but it was harder now and the vapour began to invade her nostrils.

Kurtz pinched Angela's supple waist and then reached down to squeeze her above the knees. The redhead squirmed as she felt the fingers on her body but she took in more of the gas. As her struggling subsided, her laughter began to ring out.

The thin man closed the valve on the canister. "I think she's ready now, Helena." Kurtz murmured with a satisfied smile. The Amazon unwrapped herself from Angela and the giggling redhead slid bonelessly to the floor, landing on the thick white furry rug there.

Kurtz patted his silver canister. "Never lets me down..."

Angela moved shakily onto all fours and tried to crawl away. Her mind was swirling and she couldn't stop giggling. Damn them!

Viktor Kurtz slid down beside her and wrapped hisarms around her to squeeze at her waist.

Angela yelped out loud and began to laugh as the cool, firm fingers exploited her vulnerability.

"Nooo!" She squealed. "Hahahahahaha...h...h...stop that!" She collapsed onto her front.

Kurtz flipped Angela onto her back and knelt over her. Her smooth underarms and the sides of her ribs were exposed by the sleeveless vest and he wasted no time in jamming his fingers against this prime tickling territory.

Angela squealed and puled her arms down, inadvertently trapping Viktor's fingers against her warm flesh. He tickled her there for a few seconds and then freed his fingers to began clawing lightly at her tummy.

The redhead howled with mirth as the cold fingers wriggled underneath her vest, running back and forth over her belly and sides. She flapped fruitlessly at the teasing hands but the sinister gas had robbed her of her ability to fight back.

Helena took up position kneeling by Angela's head. She grabbed the redhead's wrists with one hand and pulled them up over her head. This left Angela's underarms even more vulnerable and her vest rode up exposing her deliciously flat stomach.

The two tormentors took great pleasure in Angela's helplessness and the poor redhead howled with laughter. Cut flush nails scratched lightly at her smooth pits and cold fingers spidered across her belly and played with her bellybutton. Even her neck and ears were not spared.

Angela pleaded with them to stop between peals of laughter but all she could hear was the sadistic chuckling of her tormentors and the occasional taunt of "koochie koo." It seemed to last for hours to Angela but in reality it was only a minute or two.
I love how clear it is that Angela is in BIG trouble.
Kurtz wiped his brow and gloated down at his giggly captive. He gave her waist another mischievous pinch. "I hope we're taping this for posterity. This is a moment I am going to want to relive in the future."

"Of course." Helena responded. "All the cameras were set up in advance as per your instructions."

"Excellent." The thin man smiled. "OK, it is time to get serious." He rolled the trembling redhead onto her stomach and bent her legs back towards her jeans clad butt.

"Hahahahaha...what..haha are you doing...?" Angela protested giddily.

"Oh, you'll see very shortly, my dear." Kurtz whispered into her ear.

Then he began tugging off her cowboy boots.

Just what does the sadisitc Mr Kurtz have in store for Agent Featherstone? Will Samantha get there in time to rescue her? Part 2 has all the answers (and probably a lot more tickling!)
Nice cliffhanger. Nice setup. Not much else to say.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back