• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

party foul - New Lulu learn the rules featuring Emme Rylan part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
I own nothing and know nothing. This has been a fun story to write, if you like it let me know and maybe it can continue. Didn't know anything about Emme Rylan but shes ridicously cute in her pregnant green bikini and seemed to fit. Hope you liek. Let me know. PARTY FOUL – NEW LULU LEARNS THE RULES PT. 2

Saturday rolled around and Kirsten showed up early. She and Kelly immediately had a tickle fight and then ran to the shower. As Kelly was soaping her teeny friends body she asked “So, you obviously have a plan……spill” and she tickled Kirstens sides. “HEHEHEEHE…….I don’t really have a plan. I just thought it would be fun. Lets see what happens with the new Lulu” ……..and Kelly continued to massage and soap two wonderful breasts. “Liaar” she whispered and kissed her new lover on the neck. “No, really, Who knows what will happen. Look at what happened with Becky………OH>>FUCK>>>>>>” Kirsten moaned as Kelly inserted 2 fingers into her. “SHIT” she said. Kelly knew exactly how to arouse Kirsten and do it quicker than anyone ever had. Kirsten LOVED the feel of Kellys breasts against her back. She was grinding her great ass into Kelly and Kelly was about to bring her off. Then they heard the doorbell. “SHIT NOT NOW” Kirsten complained and then they realized who it was. “BECKY” the 2 girls yelled in unison. And they ran to the front door………………….wet and naked. “Wait, what if its not her?” Kirsten asked genuinely concerned. “Only one way to find out” and Kelly yanked open the door and pushed her totally wet, totally naked nymph friend out the door and slammed and locked it.

“KELLY U FUCKING SHIT> OPEN THIS DOOR” Kirsten screamed as she tried to cover up and smile at the very stunned UPS man. “Ma’am I need you to sign for this package” he said trying not to have a coronary. Kirsten was embarrassed but kinda of turned on as she covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. “I don’t really have a pen” she said trying not to laugh. “UH…….IVe………….got one …………here………” he said fumbling in his breast pocket. When he found it he held it out to her and Kirsten knew she had a decision to make. After a moment of hesitation, she dropped both her arms took the pen and signed for the package. The look on the UPS guys face was priceless and Kirsten leaned back against the door and let him enjoy the entire experience. “Here’s your tip” she said and kissed him on the cheek. Kirsten took the box from him, looked at his crouch, and said” “Nice package………Open the door……..BITCH” she yelled and Kelly opened the door and yanked her friend in. “YOUSOFUCKINGSUCK” Kirsten yelled as they dissolved in laughter and fell into the living room. “You will pay” Kirsten tried to say between laughing and trying to get her breath back.

She jumped on Kelly and they started to make out passionately. Kirsten on top, Kelly on bottom but as much as they tried to get the sex on, they couldn’t help but crack up. “I’m so sorry. I really thought it was Becky” Kelly laughed. “I did too. You should have seen
his face. Ive got my hands across my tits and cooter and he hands me a pen. I thought I was going pee right there, I was laughing so hard inside. I finally just said fuck it and signed the damn thing, gave him a lil show and kiss and sent him on his happy way. I even told him ‘nice package’ ” Kirsten regaled her story. And the girls dissolved in laughter once again. Then the doorbell ran again. “He’s BACK” both girls yelled. “He forgot his pen” Kirsten screamed and they broke up. “Lets find out what he forgot” and the naked twosome headed to the door. The looked at each other, smiled and yanked the door open.

“TADA” the 2 naked soap stars shouted as they yanked open the door and presented their naked glory to the world and were met with their new costar, Emme Rylan, eyes bigger than her head, mouth agape, stuttering unintelligible sounds. The girls immediately dissolved in laughter and grabbed Emme and pulled her into the house and slammed the door. In between hysterical laughter the girls tried to explain to their new costar. “sorry we thought you were Becky. We were trying to punk her. SORRY. We’ll be right back” and they ran to the bedroom to dress. Emme was in a very sexy lime green bikini top and daisy duke shorts with silver flip flops. Her toes were silver too. Kelly and Kirsten came back out quickly and both hugged their new costar. Kelly was in a black bikini bottom and grateful dead half T that came just down below her breasts. Kirsten was in a red and white strip bikini. “ Were so sorry, we truly thought you were Becky and we like to shock her cuz shes kinda conservative” Kelly explained. “Welcome to GH” Kirsten said and went up and hugged her new Lulu. And gave her a lil goose on the sides. Emme giggled and wiggled away. “Well it was a pretty impressive hello” she said. “Well, welcome to the dysfunctional but very fun GH family” Kelly said and came up and hugged Emme. “Thanks your house is amazing. What a party place” she said. “Oh, it is” Kelly said and tickled the new actress. “What is with all the tickling” she giggled. “Oh, were just all really close” Kirsten said. “Time to bake” and the 3 headed to the pool.

The 3 girls got comfy on the lounge chairs. Emme took off her Daisy Dukes to reveal a very sexy, very tiny lime green bottom and a very cute bubble butt to go with. Both K’s noticed and smiled to each other. The girls adjusted the lounges. Kelly and Kirsten facing east and Emme facing west and in the middle. Quickly Kelly took her top off and Kirsten tossed her some sun screen. “Don’t get those babies burnt” she teased. “Not my first rodeo” Kelly teased back. “Em you better have some too” and without a yes or no Kelly started to rub lotion on their new friend. Stomach, legs chest, neck, arms…….Kelly was having fun. “Bartender, what the hell?” Kirsten said. “where are my manners” and Kelly left the pool. She returned quickly with 3 vodka cranberrys. “Salute” Kelly said and the girls toasted and drank. As the afternoon ran on they talked about their shows, GH, past relationships, current relationships, and Kelly kept the drinks flowing.

As it got hot the girls jumped in the pool. They swam and splashed around. Kelly came up behind Kirsten and put her in a bear hug and started tickling her sides. Under the water she slipped one hand down her suit and started to tickle and tease her. The feel of Kellys large breasts against her back and her hand in her pussy was driving Kirsten nuts. And the tickling. Emme just watched and had to admit it was turning her on a little. Finally, the girls got out of the pool and back to the lounges. Emme’s longish, wavy blond/brown hair was slicked back, giving her a very different and sexual look. She lowered her lounge and laid on her stomach. She untied her bikini top to avoid tan lines. Kelly announced “OOPS, were out of drinks” and went to the kitchen. Soaking wet and topless, she was a sight to behold.

“She does have an amazing body, doesn’t she” Emme admired. “Well, yours aint bad either sister” Kirsten said and poked her sides. “Stop that” Emme giggled as Kirsten continued to poke up and down. “Kirsten” Emme fake complained. “What… I’m just trying to get to know the new Lulu. The old Lulu wasn’t ticklish at all. Very NOT FUN. Not like new Lulu a bit” and with that Kirsten jumped on Emme and sat right on her lovely bubble butt and started tickling Emme up and down her sides. “Kirsteeeeeeeeeeeeeen” Emme screamed and was kicking her feet and flailing her arms to no use.

“What is lil new Lulu ticklish? I wonder where else” and she moved her hands up and started tickling Emme on the side boob. She was defenseless with Kirsten sitting on her and her top untied. “STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP”. Kirsten moved her tickling fingers into Emme’s pits and wiggled furiously. “tickle tickle,” she teased.“SSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT” Emme screamed in laughter. Truth was, Kirsten was getting off on the sensation of Emme bucking up and down and wiggling back and forth. It was starting to have an effect on Emme as well. She was saved for the moment by Kelly’s return. “Drinks are here. Teeny, what the hell are you doing?” “Research. New Lulu is ticklish. Good character info to know don’t you think. See” Kirsten giggled and tickled Emme’s sides again. “Kelly make her stop. PPPPUUUULLLLLLEEEEZZZZZEEEE!”

“I only know one way to make her stop” and Kelly went behind Kirsten, straddled the lounge, wrapped her arms around Kirsten and started tickling her. Kirsten exploded in laughter and started tickling Emme, who was screaming and laughing as well. Kelly pushed Kirsten’s bikini top up and started tickling her breasts and nipples, which they both knew drove her crazy. “KEELLLLLLYYYYYY” she screamed but continued to tickle Emme. She went back to the side boob. It had the desired effect. “KIRSTEN>>>>>>>PLEASE”> Emme was thrashing and bucking and Kirsten was driving her sex into the beautiful bouncy bubble butt. In all the commotion, Emmes very tiny bottoms had moved down leaving her wonderfully exposed. Kirsten could feel that amazing ass skin on skin contact and just ramped her up even more. Kelly began kissing Kirsten right below the ear as she tickled her breasts. Kirsten was starting to go into sexual overdrive and they both knew it. Emme couldn’t see anything, and was having trouble thinking with all the tickling, but the thought of the topless Kelly tickling the very sexy Kirsten was making her wet, too.

As Kirsten continued to tickle Emme, she was wiggling and laughing and kicking her feet. They kept hitting Kelly in the butt. “Lulu, kicking you host in the ass is a party foul. Lets take a look at these little kickers.” And Kelly pinched both of Kirstens nipples and went to the end of the lounge and leaned down on Emme’s lower legs, essentially trapping her dainty little feet. Emme could feel Kellys breasts on her legs and dreaded what was coming next. “Cute toes, like the silver. Wonder if they can dance?” and she scrapped her nails up and down across one of the soles. “SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTT> PLEASE NO MORE” Emme screamed. “Yep, the can dance. Teeny shall we?” and Kirsten went back to the pits and Kelly started tickling her feet. “OHMYFUCKINGAWD” Emme was in hysterics. She was bucking like a stallion, laughing manically and Kelly was watching her tiny bikini bottoms move down her legs and her teeny friend ride her like a bucking bronco.

“ Okay, better give new Lulu a break” Kelly said and stopped tickling Emme.s feet. She went up to Kirsten and gave her a quick kiss, and gave her…. nipples a quick tweak and pulled her top back down. “Bitch” Kirsten whispered. “You know it” Kelly responded and tweaked again. Kirsten got herself composed and got off Emme, exposing a very fine bubble butt that had just provided her with a great deal of pleasure. “Nice ass” she teased and gave it a playful spank. “Ouch” Emme exclaimed. As she adjusted her bottoms and re-tied her top and got her self together, she put her lounge back in sitting position and reclined. Both K’s noticed she was sporting 2 very pointed and erect nipples straining thru the thin fabric of her bikini top. ‘Someone likes to be tickled’ went thru 2 minds simultaneously.

“SHEEESH….You guys…………shit…..I thought I was gonna pee.” Emme breathlessly said. “Here this will help you recover” and Kelly handed her her drink. Emme was so discombobulated from the tickling she spilled about half of it. “Party Foul” the K’s yelled. “Oh no……..no more TICKLING” Emme yelled and tried to curl up. “No tickling just this” and Kelly produced a jaeggerbomb, again as if by magic. ‘How DOES she do that’ Kirsten wondered for the who knows how many times. “Whats that and whats a party foul?” Emme asked. “It’s a game we play, if you commit a party foul, you have to do a shot. If not there is another option” Kirsten teasingly explained. “OK, well what are the party fouls?” Emme wanted to know. “That’s for us to know and you to find out. Drink up, offender” Kelly ordered and Emme did the shot. “Yummy. I might foul more often” Emme smiled. Neither Kirsten or Kelly would have objected to that.

Kelly turned on some music and the girls continued to talk and laugh and drink and bond. Emme was very surprised. She’d been in the business for a while and had been a huge part of Young and the Restless, but she felt more connected to Kelly and Kirsten than she ever had to any of her previous casts. Kelly brought another round of drinks. “Guys before I’m completely butt wasted can you help me with this scene with Dante?” Both girls smiled at the butt wasted reference thinking that wouldn’t be a bad thing at all. “I’m supposed to be his wife but I’ve been kidnapped and brainwashed, so real world I know. I don’t remember my husband at all. He’s spent all this time setting up this big seduction scene and brought me back to the boat where we had our first kiss. He’s sure that when he kisses me I’ll remember. I just have no idea how to play it. Serious, playful, angry, confused. I just don’t know.” Emme explained.

“Well lets just run it and see how it goes. I’ll be Dante” and Kelly picked up her script and went to that scene. They ran it a couple of times and it just wasn’t clicking. “It’s not working is it” Emme was genuinely concerned. “It is missing something” Kirsten offered. “Party Foul” Kelly shouted. “Wait what………what party foul?” Emme argued. “Party Foul………sucky acting!” and she produced 3 shots. “Were all guilty” the girls laughed and each did their shot. They were taking effect. “Here lets try something different. Put your script down. I’ll be Dante again and just go with what you feel. The key point in the scene is where you say ‘so you think if you kiss me I’ll remember’ and he says ‘there’s only one way to find out’ and he kisses you. Right?” and Emme nodded her head.

They started the scene again. But it was subtly different. Kelly was a master in memorizing lines. She had locked eyes with Emme. As they rehearsed she moved closer and sat on the edge of Emme’s lounge. She put a hand on her leg. As she spoke her lines her hand moved up her body, never breaking eye contact. She moved her face closer to Emme’s. When they got to the pivotal lines Emme could barely whisper ‘so you think if you kiss me I’ll remember?’. Kelly had put her hand on Emmes cheek with her lips an inch from hers. ‘only one way to find out’ Kelly whispered back and kissed Emme. Gently. Sensously. Longingly. She opened her mouth and Emme did too. Their tongues met. Emme put her arms around Kelly. The acting had stopped.

Kelly broke the kiss and pulled back and announced brightly “See, something like that” and she smiled, turned her head slightly and winked at Kirsten so Emme couldn’t see. “DAMN” was all Emme could say. What Kirsten could see were 2 inflamed nipples about to bust thru a green bikini top. “I don’t know I think it would go more like this” and Kirsten slipped over to the lounge. “Remember this, bitch!” and Kirsten’s tongue dove into Emmes mouth. She was running her fingers thru all the wet blond/brown hair and Emme was too startled to respond. Kirsten moved her right hand down and started to fondle Emme’s breast and play with the lonely nipple. Kirsten could feel Emme gasp as they kissed. She broke the kiss and looked at Kelly. “What the………..” Emme babbled.

“What if there were 2 Dantes trying to make her remember?” Kelly said and started to kiss Emme on the neck. “Don’t know. Lets see” and Kirsten started kissing on the other side. “What the……………….oh fuck” was all Emme could say as she felt both her breasts being caressed. Kirsten went back to tongue dancing with Emme, and was untying her top as well. Kelly was kissing her breasts thru the almost not there fabric and then soon removed it. Again, Emme sucked in breath, and a lot of tongue when Kelly took her tit in her mouth and started to tease her nipple with her tongue. Emme wanted to say something, to resist, to ask questions but that train had left the station.

Kellys mouth was working wonders, Kirstens tongue the same and then Emme felt a hand on her bikini bottom, or what there was of it. She didn’t know who but she felt a hand venture inside. It was greeted with a large degree of wetness. When one finger was inserted inside, Emme held Kirsten tight and kissed her harder. When 2 fingers ventured in, Emme knew there was no going back. She started to grind against the hand. The hand picked up tempo and found that very special spot. The hand knew what it was doing. Emme, on the other hand, had no IDEA what she was doing.

She felt the climax start in her toes, as always her best ones always did. She let go of any inhibitions she still may have had. She wanted this release. She wanted to feel this. Her body started to tremble, she held Kirsten tighter, she kissed her harder. The hand worked its wonderful magic. Emme started to moan into Kirstens mouth. Her body stiffened and she arched her back. She screamed with complete satisfaction into Kirsten’s mouth. Her body shuddered and her orgasm shook her entire body …………… And then fell limp and spent.

The girls stopped kissing and climaxing their new costar and looked at the nearly naked, lovely, messy, spent new Lulu. Smiling stupidly on the lounge. “Now that’s what I call a scene” Kelly announced proudly. “It’ll never air” Kirsten teased. Emme looked at her 2 new seductress costars “party foul” she whimpered.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back