• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Pt. 7

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
sorry about part 6, something screwed up when i sent it in. oh well, i'll just review what happened in it.
The immunity challenge was a tickle trivia which TickleGirls tribe won. Then when Gootchie-goo was heading back to get ready for tribal council tonight, Christina and Jennifer were worried that one of them might get voted off tonight, so they snuck off into the woods for a farewell tickle. So Christina tied Jennifer to a tree and tickled her topless and braless for a good time, then they both hurried off to catch up with the tribe...

"We can't win a damn thing!" Angelina complained.
"I'm getting down too," Jessica admitted.
"Well after tonight there will only be 3 of us, god i hate this part of the game," Christina complained, acting like her and Jennifer had always been there.
"Oh well, it's getting dark, we better start going," Jessica said looking up at the sky. So the 4 girls packed up and headed for tribal council.
Meanwhile...
"We did it! Thanks to you Mandy!" sarah cheered as the 5 girls had another victory party.
"Yeah, it's just i got lucky for knowing one of the questions," Mandy replied.
"By the way, how did you know that question?" Britney asked.
"Well i check out tickling stuff all the time on the internet, so i know a bit," mandy admitted.
"oh so you're into this tickling business?" Melissa asked as the 4 girls slowly circled Mandy.
Mandy started to get nervous.
"Well i.. um yeah i guess s-so, what are you doing?"
Suddenly the 4 girls pounced on Mandy, Sarah held her arms up, while Kirsten held her feet down, and Melissa straddled her and Britney was at her side.
"What is this??" Mandy asked timidly.
"Well we all noticed how damn ticklish you were when we landed and in the tickle fights, i mean it's like one touch and you fall apart, we just wanna see how falled apart you can get," Melissa explained as she rolled up her shirt, revealing a sexy young tanned tummy with two small breasts enlaced in a red bra. Melissa then dug her nails into her sides, sending Mandy squealing into hysterics. Mandy's laughter was young girlish and bubbly, and she bounced up and down, causing her small breasts to shake. Britney then scooted up to where Sarah held her tiny arms up, and Britney started to lightly stroke her armpits, causing her fingers to flutter across the soft smooth skin.
Kirsten held together her nakles with one hand and scratched her soft wrinkled soles like mad with the other.
"heheheheehehehhahahaahahst-sthehehhahahahahap!!!!!!!"
Tears rolled down mandy's cheeks as sweat rolled down her forehead, Melissa then switched to wiggling a nail on her bellybutton while the other nails skittered in mad directions across her quivering tummy.
"Noooooaahahahahahhheheheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"
Mandy's body was growing weak and limp, and the girls slowed her armpit/tummy/foot tickling down to soft stroking, which still caused the young pop star to release extreme giggling.
"Okay she's had enough, damn girl, you are super-ticklish!" Sarah exclaimed. Mandy sucked in huge amounts of air and just layed there in silence.
"i'm glad we won the immunity challenge, cause i'd hate to vote off Mandy," All the girls laughed at Britney's joke, except for the 4 girls sitting once again in tribal council...
"Looks like you're gonna lose someone else tonight, tough luck, but that's how the feather tickles," Elizabeth laughed at her own joke.
"Well you all know how this works, so Jennifer, you can start the voting. 5 minutes passed as the 4 girls wrote down their votes and Elizabeth then retrieved the basket. She then opened it, and slowly read out the votes.
"One vote Angelina...1 vote Christina...2 votes Christina....2 votes Angelina...looks like we have a tie between Angelina and Christina, let me explain how the tie-breaker works. Both girls will be tied to Tickle Square like Reese was, and Jennifer and Jessica will tickle one of them, first one to break loses, and is voted off, let's began."
Angelina and Christina were both led to separate tickle squares, once they were tied, Jennifer kneeled by Angelina' outstrecthced hot body, while Jessica did the same to Christina.
"Ready...and start tickling!" Elizabeth shouted.
Jessica quickly dug into Christinas' bare ribcage, and squirmed her fingers into the soft skin. Meanwhile Jennifer started goosing and squeezing Angelina's sides and waist, all Angelina did was smile in triumph. Jennifer quickly looked at her tied up friend, screaming and thrashing as Jessica's nails took over her delicate ribcage. jennifer frantically wanted to save her friend, as she wondered her nails across Angelina's firm tummy. Still no reaction, Jennifer wanted to cry, this wasn't fair, it was god damn not fair!!!
Jessica then switched her torment to Christina's smooth amrpits, and the pulled out a special prize... the electric toothbrush! jessica then buzzed in firmly into her armpit. This sent Christina over the edge.
"Nooooooooooo!!!!!hahahaahahhehehheheheheeeeeeeeahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!"
Jennifer heard the buzzing and turned around, that wasn't fair! She had to save Christina, she had to! Jennifer then went into action. She leapt off of Angelina and dove into Jessica, digging her nails into her sides. Jessica dropped the toothbrushe and fell back in laughter. jennifer then lifted up her layered shirt, to reveal a deeper tanned tummy. She then skittered her nails all over it, causing Jessica to scream.
"hey! Hey!"Elizabeth shouted, and then jumped on Jennifer, pulling her off the sexy blonde.
"Okay, it's over, Christina, due to disqualification, you lose, sorry," Elizabeth said as she untied both the girls, keeping her eyes on Jennifer and Jessica.
Jennifer ran over to the weak Christina, "Sorry Christina,we were gonna lose anyways, i'm sorry," Jennifer almost started to cry.
"it's okay, but when you get off the island, i'll be looking forward to tickling you...bye." And then Chrstina was gone, leaving 3 girls of the gootchie-goo tribe left.
"damned! If we keep fighting we're all gonna get kicked off, we have to work together!" Jessica shouted.
"You're right Jessica, i'm sorry i attacked you," jennifer apologized.
"it's okay, come on Angelina, let's get back to camp," jessica said, hugging Jennifer...
To Be Continued

There was no text in part 6. None. 'Ol Scoob here suggests the old fashioned writin up the story in a word proccessor and saving it, so you can retrieve it whenever you want...just copy and paste it in here :)

Attachments

• tummy2.jpg
    tummy2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 124
Yes, Scooby is correct. I would not want to miss the ingenious, devilish manner in which Ms. Jolie's invulnerability dissolves into waves of hysteria. Thanks for your efforts, tummy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back