• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WABC Reporter Stacey Sager Has No "Defense" (Two Males And Female Tickling Female.)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
WABC Reporter Stacey Sager Has No "Defense" (Two Males And Female Tickling Female.)

Author's Note:

( Stacey Sager of WABC-TV posted the ingenious comment on her Facebook page with her personal observation of how many "Adult Criminal Masterminds" lived with their parents until adulthood. A generalization that I think shows her extreme lack of intelligence. My friend Maria, my friend Adam, and myself, all lived with our parents into adulthood, and we are far from "Adult Criminal Masterminds." Ms Sager is also the woman who reported on my mother's doctor's in NJ, so some might see why I really detest this woman. )

Stacey Sager unlocked the door to the apartment of her high security building in Manhattan. Her husband and children were away for the weekend on a trip, but Stacey had to remain at home, to report on a major story for her station, WABC-TV.

Before Stacey could turn on the lights, she was grabbed, hard, by a dark, shadowy figure with a mask. "Bitch! I saw your story about Adult Criminal Masterminds who live with their parents until adulthood. I lived with my parents until they died, and I have never done anything remotely illegal until now!",

For a moment, Stacey was unsure of what to do. She had, in fact, been mugged three times, in intended forcible manner, and had never surrendered her wallet or purse on any of the occasions, successfully fighting off her attackers with a stomp on the foot, a knee to the groin, and mace. This, however, seemed far more risky.

"I know that you've been mugged, and always resisted, bitch. If you try anything, you are going to be very,. very sorry", the intruder said, tightening his hold around Stacey's neck.

Stacey tried to remain calm "Look, if you want money, I have my wallet with my money and credit cards in my purse. Take it, I wont resist, and then please just go".

"This is about far more than just money, Stacey. Oh, I'll take your money if I want it, but more important, I am going to make you pay for the assanine remark on your Facebook page".

The intruder dragged Stacey to her bedroom, where, Stacey could see, two other figures, another big man, and what looked like a woman, stood in the darkness.

Without saying a word, he began tearing at Stacey';s clothes. Stacey was sure she was going to be raped, until, when she was finally naked.. he informed her otherwise.

"You probably think I'm going to rape you? Conceited bitch. You are repulsive, and old. I feel sorry for your husband. I'm not going to rape you. I just will make you pay for your post on your Facebook page. "

Stacey was now naked, and the intruder shoved her on the bed, got on top of her, and then was joined by the other two people in the room. Together, they pushed Stacey to the posts of her bed, spread her body as far as they could get it, and tied her hands and feet spread eagled to the four poster bed.

"What are you going to do with me?" Stacey asked quietly, knowing now that she had no way out.

The intruder turned on a small light in the bedroom, "I could.,. do hard core BDSM tactics, to teach you a lesson. Spanking, etc. I.. have a better idea". He was silent for a minute, and then said "Are you ticklish, little bitch Stacey".

Stacey swallowed hard. At one point in her life, before her cancer treatment. (True) she had been so ticklish, that she couldn't even be touched. Her husband had tickled her a couple of times since her cancer treatment, and she was still, nearly lethally ticklish.

Stacey closed her eyes and awaited what seemed like the inveitable, as the three figures surrounded the bed. The two males swirled their fingers on both sides of Stacey's neck with fingers, as she tried to hold back the laughter, but couldn't, and soon erupted in giggles: HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG YOU'RE DOING THIS BECAUSE OF AN OPINION I POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE! HOW SICK ! STAPPPPPP! HEHEHJEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

After all three, both men, and the woman, dug their nails in Stacey;s pits, causing her to howl and squeal, the woman stepped back, as the men zeroed in on Stacey's bare breasts and nipples. One of the men got an ice cube from the fridge, and ran it over both of Stacey's breasts, and nipples, while the other used his fingers, to tickle the majority of the rest of her breasts. The sensation sent Stacey through the roof. She didn't know if she was going to cum, or pee, but her squeals were piercing: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY FUCKING GOD! EVEN IF MY HUSBAND TOUCHES ME THAT WAY I ERUPT FROM MY VAGINA! STAPPPPP IT IAM EITHER GOING TO CUM OR PEEE IN ONE FUCKING SECONDD! HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

After a quick tickle on the back of her knees, the three positioned themselves at Stacey's feet. They began an extreme tickle assault, on both of her bare soles, and under her ten toes, using thirty fingers, three feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her bare soles and ten toes. Stacey lost it at that point. She screamed with high pitched laughter, crying, tears filling her eyes, and unable to catch her breath:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY DEAR FUCKING GOD! I CANT BREATHE! I WILL WRITE AN APOLOGY ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE, JUST STAPPP TICKLING ME! I CANT STAND IT, NEEOOOOOOOO! Stacey, then, had a tiny orgasm on the bed, but, when the intruders saw that, they were not satisified, so.. they decided to tickle torture Stacey near her vagina. "Let's see if your **** is ticklish, bitch". Stacey erupted.,. Her "****" in fact, was mega ticklish, and she then lost it, erupting with a full orgasm, that she was unable to control.

Stacey lied on the bed, gasping for breath. "Please let me go. I'm sorry if I offended you. I am going to have a heart attack if you tickle me like that anymore. Remember, I'm not a young woman" Stacey said.

"We will untie you. Just remember Stacey, we know where you live, and if they arrest us, we have friends. I think we will take your wallet, just to remind us of your address.".

The intruders untied Stacey, and allowed her to put her clothes on. They then bolted out the window, in the form of cat burglars, but before they did, left her with one final parting. "I don't think you will be writing any more Facebook posts like that, will you?" The intruder asked, to silence from Stacey.

Stacey sat on her bed for a long time, not knowing whether to call her husband, the police, or the people at her station. She really couldn't exactly explain what happened. It would seem just too... unreal... and not believable. Yet, she had been given much to think about during

Stacey Sager's Night Of Tickling Hell.

The End

For Those Who Want To See A Picture Of Ms Sager.

www.WABCTV.com. It's In The Eyewitness News Team "Meet The Team" section

Last edited:
Wow! The word intense comes to mind. I feel a lot of anger coming from that little tale! :)

Another terrific story Mitch and thanks for the link! Stacey does seem like the type who deserves a good ole fashinoed tickle tortue!

Glad you liked it,Lilmiss.

Thanks, ddd, yes she does.

Right now I'm busy with working on my insurance exam, so no real time to write. When I get finished next week, I will do another story.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back