• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Pfhiffer

tklishkelly

Friday night on the Hallmark Channel there was a movie called "The children nobody wanted" with a young Michelle Pfhiffer. It was about a half hour left in the movie when there is this scene where this guy is hanging a birthday banner and you hear laughing and screaming in the background, when the camara pans over you see a young boy maybe around 10-13 years old straddling michelle pfhiffer and tickling her sides and ribs with michelle laughing and kicking her feet and screaming in obvious ticklish reactions, it was kinda quick maybe 2-5 seconds but still worth it since it IS MICHELLE PFHIFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see a clip of that Kelly! How can one get the movie?

Raul

DAMN! Missed it!

I've been looking for that movie, another called The Cement Garden as well, for their reported mainstream sickle scenes, and now I learn one of them was on tv and I missed it! ARGH! LoL

check ebay. i got my copy off there. And I didn't even know there was a tickling scene when I bought it.....BONUS! :)

Thanks, tklishkelly! I'll try to get that movie. I've always wanted to see Michelle Pfeiffer (I think that's the right spelling) get tickled! :D

I saw The Children Nobody Wanted for the the first and only time Dec. 24th 1983. And have been trying to find it since! 20 years later (rounding up, you see....) and I miss it!

damn, I missed it!

I've heard about the tickle scene from "The Children Nobody Wanted," but it's not available on video, and I didn't know it was going to be on the Hallmark Channel. They rerun stuff on that channel a lot. Maybe they'll run it again.

The Pfieff is my favorite! I still say that she laughs at the beginning of the foot massage scenes in "Married To The Mob" and "Up Close and Personal." It looked to me like she might have got tickled before those lucky actors got the massage going. Check the scenes for yourself. Maybe I'm dreaming..

Hey, what's "Cement Garden?" A Pfeiff movie? I'll have to check into that one. Thanks everyone, as always, for the great info!

ps. I know it doesn't take The Amazing Crescan to figure this out, but giving your partner a foot massage is the best way to find out if they're ticklish. It's worked for me a few times already. It's also a great way to discover their attitude about being tickled. Sorry, I'm getting off the subect...couldn't resist.

Last edited:
It is being rerun this week, but overlaps with ER, which the wife insists on watching. Can any nice person tape this and maybe post a clip?

I also have a good 2 hour tape of mainstream scenes if anyone wants to trade stuff.

[email protected]

I have a dog, his name is BINGO!

"The Children Nobody Wanted" will be rerun on Thurs, Jan 30th at 9pm.

Cool beans! Thanks for the tip-off!

Hallmark?

Does anyone know the tv guide abriviation for the Hallmark? I dont think we get that here. Oh well, I hope one of the wonderful people here is able to get a clip.

Just went looking for this again, and it's still impossible to find on video... WTF, over! Just ordered The Cement Garden though! Oughta be here in a week or so...

There is a clip from the tickling episode of Cement Garden on TickleTheater. I haven't seen a clip of The Children Nobody Wanted though. Would love to see it. Anyone?

January 3oth is tomarow. Is anyone gonna be able to catch this scene PLEASE. I for one would be forever greatful.

january 30th is tomorrow...but, I just did my xmas shopping......oh well, more stuff 4 me :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back