• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fantasy" My wife's foot stuck in a hole in the ceiling.

crap_game

TMF Master
OK, I posted this many many years ago under a different profile name. I left the forum for personal reasons and forgot my logon LOL. Someone here was good enough to get me this and for that I am truly grateful. Sorry if you've read it b4 but I figured it was old enough to repost it. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

My wife and I just moved into our 1st house, a 3 bed room ranch. Now my wife is 5'6" and 130 lbs with very, very, very ticklish size 7 1/2's and even more ticklish toes. Any way,,, she was up in the crawl space attic, the kind that in the center you have to duck to walk around in and to go out to the sides is even more dificult. Well the people that lived there before us weren't that sharp and put a cheap ply wood sub floor down and not all over as well. I was down stairs, the pull down kind by the way, painting the dining room from the top of a 6ft ladder. All of a sudden I hear my wife let out a short little scream. Nearly having a heart attack, I jumped down from the ladder, paint brush in hand and ascended the attic stairs rather quickly. I get to the top to find my wife sittin almost "Indian" style in a part of the attic where there was about a 4ft clearance floor to sloped ceiling. I said "What the hell happened are you OK?"
She was laughing a bit and shaking her head and she said "I was walking out on the rafter to fix the box I pushed over here, lost my balance and my foot went through the sheet rock and through the ceiling down stairs, I'm OK though" Well, I got down on my stomach and tried to help her get her foot out but the sheet rock was just pulling up with her ankle, closing in around it along with the older insulation. She was OK and now I was expressing my discontent with having to patch a hole in the ceiling along with the hundred other things I had to do in our new home. She gave it right back though telling me to "Get over it! What can you do about it now!" I announced to her that I had to get my "key hole" saw, ya know the kind with the very dull teeth that can't cut butter but cuts sheet rock perfectly, and cut the ceiling around her ankle to free her. She said smoe thing about making it quick and I stormed down the stairs.
I retrieved the saw and the ladder and went into the spare bed room where she was currently directly above. To my delight I found that she had broken through the ceiling in the closet and not in the room for all the world to see. I set up the ladder under her dangling foot and climbed up all ready to cut her loose. Well as a tickler I couldn't help but notice her cute, helpless size 7 1/2 dangling there in one of those ballerina type slippers w/o a sock. That is when it hit me, DUH! I shouted up to her to hold on I need the other saw, the safer one ;-). She shouted back something like "OK hurry up tho I'm getting bored just sitting up here." I made my way to the kitchen where she had a display of dried flowers and in it it had some GREAT stiff, sharp white feathers. I grabed 2 and headed back to the ladder.
when I got there I watched her foot bounce to the music she was playing on the boom box up stairs. IT WAS SOOOO CUTE! I got back up the ladder and looked at her foot and gave thanks to the tickling gods for this one. I yelled to her I was back and she yelled a smart ass remark like "It's about time", only adding to my self justification for the up comming tickle attack I was about give. Hey she created me more work and all, right? Any way, I casualy slipped off her slipper revealing her soft pink little foot I know so well and her freshly painted red toes! Immediately she shouts "What are you doing?" I answered "It's going to fall off when you pull your foot back through any way" she was like "Oh yeah that better be the reason" She knows me too well!! Just then I said "Are you afraid I'll do this?" and I slowly ran my finger up the sole of her foot from heal to toes and back again. Her toes spread and her foot wiggled and I heard her yell "Oh please hunny don't" Needles to say, her plea fell on deaf ears and I began to draw circles around her inner ankle bone with the tip of the feather while I lightly ran my index finger up and down her sole. I head her begin to giggle and shout in a failing voice "Please Hunny NO!" With that I began to give her foot soft kisses and light tickles with the feather, being careful not to get hit with het twitching foot. Her laughter was more pronounced now and she managed to get out between laughs "Stop it! I am going to kill you!" I said "Kill me huh, you asked for it!" I started to saw the feather between her toes all the while drawing circles around the ball of her foot with my finger. She went mad!!! She shouted "OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHD,,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE STAHAHAP" I agreed but only if she could remain still while I used the feather to tickle each toe seperately. she shouted "NO!" So I started again with her toes and the feather and now the other feather on her arch. She was full out belly laughing with her cute litle foot flexing and her attempts to pull it up and away. After a minute or so She started shouting OK,,,,OK what ever! I stopped and gave her a chance to catch her breath. I said "Now don't move an inch or I'll have to start over OK?" She was still gigling and said something like "I'll try,,,OHHH GOD!" I started with her big toe and tickled using the tip of the feather. I tickled the bottom of the toe, the part where it meets the foot, the soft inner side of the toe, the outter side, the very tip and the top. She was histerical laughing saying things like "OH NO,,,,NOT THERE! NOT THERE! OH MY GOD THAT TICKLES SO MUCH NO,,,,NO,,NO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !" I did this to all 5 toes, one at a time getting the best reaction from her middle toe. I was in heaven! I finished her torture, for got to cut her foot loose and got her a glass of water and a paper towel and went up stairs to see her. She was lying on her back breathing like she ran a marathon, and her hair was all matted to her fore head with sweat. When I got to her she just smacked me on the shoulder a few times and called me a jerk. I laughed and gave her a kiss. It was then that we heard her friend Lisa call up the stairs. "Hello, any body home, I have your dog,,please take him!" Lisa was dog sitting for us while we moved in. I shouted down that we were in the attic and Valerie got her foot stuck in the ceiling in the spare room. She began laughing and said "I gotta see this" Val asked for another sip of water and I walked back to her when I seen her eyes nearly pop out of her head. I said "What's the matter Hun?" Bitting her lip and softly punching the floor boards she goes "Lisa is tickling my foot,,Oh my god she has those long nails!" Val was turning red, holding the laughter in. She says "If I don't laugh maybe she'll stop." Then we heard Lisa saying "Kitchy Kitchy Koo Val,,,I know your ticklish, just let the laughter out and I'll stoooooooooop" Just then, Valerie lays on her back, mouth open wide and bursts out laughing, with her right hand on her fore head and her left fist pounding the floor and tears running down her cheeks. I go down stairs to find Lisa at the top of the ladder grinning from ear to ear using all 10 of her sharp manicured nails lightly scratching the base of her toes and the sole of her foot. Lisa says "This is fun,,,KITCHY KOO, KITCHY KITCHY KOO," I couldn't believe my eyes, I was in heaven seeing this sexy woman tickling my wifes helpless foot. I watched for a minute but finnaly stopped her knowing my wife was in agony. I cut her out a she came down stairs and chased her friend with a broom kidding around. After Lisa left she made me promise to help get her back. That is another tickling story, pretty good too.

You know Bob, I never did. I may, but lately my stories have been getting VERY little response. Kind of a bummer but I understand, if the stories don't ring for people then they don't.

You know Bob, I never did. I may, but lately my stories have been getting VERY little response. Kind of a bummer but I understand, if the stories don't ring for people then they don't.

Good story, thanks for sharing.

I remember reading this one before. I loved it back then and I still love it today. Good work! Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't have second thoughts about continuing to post.

I have no idea why people didn't respond to it. It's definitely one of the better ones I've read in a while. I still want to hear the follow up story!

I loved this when I first read it years ago. Terrific story, crapgame. Definitely worth rereading. Did you ever do a follow-up revenge tale?

I loved this when I first read it years ago. Terrific story, crapgame. Definitely worth rereading. Did you ever do a follow-up revenge tale?
Thanks Sole Seeker! No I haven't written a revenge story but I am thinking of one.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back