• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling Story Babysitter's Surprise

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
My devianart page, check out my bio, get to know me; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Lindsey Good was driving her car to her next babysitting job. Lindsey was a 23 year old girl with green eyes, long, slightly curly, dirty blonde hair. All her skin, including her soft belly, was tan. She was planning on babysitting a 18 year old girl named Jessica. Lindsey had heard from her parents that at Jessica's age, she was tired of babysitters, but was very excited when they told her about Lindsey. The parents also said that Lindsey was probably going swimming in their pool, so Lindsey brought her favorite blue flower pattern bikini.

Lindsey arrived at the house and met Jessica's parents.

"Ok were gonna be gone for about 5 hours." Said Jessica's Mom. "And you will be paid $20 an hour."

"Ok." Said Lindsey. Lindsey was very happy that see would be making $100 that night.

The parents drove away. Lindsey walked into the house, she noticed a very happy looking girl. The girl had straight short brown hair, and blue eyes. The girl was tall enough to have her head up against Lindsey's shoulders.

"So are you Jessica?" Asked Lindsey.

"Yeah I am." said Jessica "Let's go swimming."

"Ok." Said Lindsey
"You can use my bathroom to change, I'll use my room." Said Jessica
Once Lindsey was in her bikini, she knocked on Jessica's door.

"Come in." Said Jessica. Lindsey found Jessica leaning up against her wall.

"Ok, let's go swimming." Said Lindsey

"I have a better idea." Said Jessica "Come over here and get on my bed."

"Um… ok?" said a very confused Lindsey. Lindsey walked over to Jessica's queen sized bed and sat on it.

"No silly, lay down." Said Jessica. Lindsey did as she asked and laid down. Jessica pulled of the pillow and blanket so Lindsey was laying on an empty mattress.

"Arms up!" said Jessica. Lindsey got nervous.

"Why?" asked Lindsey. Lindsey had very ticklish armpits and was paranoid about them.

"Come on, please?" Asked Jessica.

"Oh, ok." Said Lindsey. Lindsey put her arms up, exposing her very smooth, ticklish armpits.

"Perfect." Said Jessica.

"So what are you planning?" Ask Lindsey.

"Oh you'll see." Said Jessica, as she walked over to her shelf and brought down two pairs of restraint wrist bands, two pairs of restraint ankle bands, and 1 blindfold.

"What are those?" Asked Lindsey. Jessica walked over to Lindsey and put the blind fold on her.

"You'll see in a little while." Said Jessica. "Now relax for a little while."

Lindsey, thinking that this was some sort of game, put her head back. She felt Jessica put something leathery go on her right wrist, then her left wrist, then her right ankle, then left ankle. Jessica took of Lindsey's blind fold, and dropped it on the floor. Lindsey looked up, to her horror, her ankles and wrists were attached to the bed posts by restraint bands. Lindsey tried to get up, but didn't get very far because of the short, strong restraint wrist brands. Jessica giggled.

"Let me go!" Demanded Lindsey. Jessica placed her hand on Lindsey's thigh.

"And miss this opportunity, no way." Said Jessica in a very happy voice.

"I'm gonna tell you parents!" Threatened Lindsey.

"Oh please, who are they going to trust, their sweet innocent daughter, or her babysitter." Said Jessica. "And they thought they raised me to be an 'innocent girl' so they not even gonna consider what you could say."

"You planned this out!" yelled Lindsey

"Yep, everything, I even made sure you were in your bikini." Said Jessica, as she closed the windows, then their curtains. Lindsey froze, she forgot she was wearing her bikini, and then she remembered, her arms were up, that meant her armpits were unprotected. Lindsey tried to talk her way out of this situation.

"B-b-but you can doo it to girl that want this done." Said a nervous Lindsey. Jessica chuckled as she went through her drawers and brought out a long feather.

"It's not as fun if there expecting it, and no girl I know will let me do this, so this is the only option, to tickle the crap out of my sexy babysitter." Said Jessica as she dusted of her bikini she was wearing with the feather she was about to tickle Lindsey with.

Lindsey got scared, she didn't want to be tickled, she couldn't move, the restraint bands were to strong, screaming wouldn't alert anyone, the windows were closed. Lindsey had to beg. "Please I'm begging you, don't tickle me, I'm so ticklish, I can't stand it when people tickle me, especially my armpits, I won't be able to take it, please let me go, and I won't say a thing, in fact, all let you tickle my friend." Begged Lindsey.

"Your friend won't be prettier then you, and your all ready here, tied down, in your adorable bikini, your perfect as my tickle slave." Said Jessica as she lightly stroked her feather along Lindsey's belly.

"Plehehehehes put down the feather."Chuckled Lindsey. Jessica started to brush Lindsey's belly violently. Lindsey tried to hold back her laughter.

"Come on, I know you want to laugh." Said Jessica calmly, as she started to brush Lindsey's sides, Lindsey was squirming around, but still holding in her laughter, Jessica was surprised that Lindsey wasn't giving in. So she went back to the belly and started to very slowly circle Lindsey's bellybutton with the feather. At this point, Lindsey's eyes were closed very tightly.

"Well this isn't working." Said Jessica, so moved the feather away from Lindsey's belly. Lindsey started to breath heavily. Jessica got on the bed, and then sat on her knees right above Lindsey's hips. Jessica was cowering over Lindsey's exposed belly. Jessica poked the right side of Lindsey's belly, Lindsey flinched the left, Jessica started violently tickling the sides of Lindsey's belly.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" said Jessica in a child like voice.

Lindsey was gonna break soon, Lindsey was holding back her laughs, but was thrashing around.

"Woah, so ticklish!" Said Jessica

Lindsey's face was tuning red, she couldn't hold it back anymore.

"BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP STOP STOP AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lindsey had exploded in laughter. But Jessica was not giving up.

"There we go." Said a calm Jessica. "Now whos the Master?"

"HAHAHA YOU'RE THE MASTER! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Jessica.

"Who's the tickle slave?" Asked Jessica.

"I'M THE TICKLE SLAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Laughed Lindsey, Lindsey was saying everything Jessica wanted her to say, hoping that Jessica would let her go, she was dead wrong. It only made Jessica feel more powerful, and want to tickle Lindsey longer.

"I'm sorry, whose to tickle slave?" Asked Jessica, who at this point was having the most fun in her life.

"I AM I AM I AM BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Screamed Lindsey

"Now tell me again, whose the tickle slave, and whose the master?"

"YOU'RE THE MASTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! PLEEEEEEESSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Begged Lindsey, but Jessica wouldn't give in.

"And whose the tickle slave?" Asked Jessica, whose was sitting above to hips of a thrashing, crying, and laughing Lindsey.

"ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Lindsey.

"Now tell me all at once, whose the master, and whose the tickle slave? Asked Jessica.

"YOU'RE THE MASTER I'M THE TICKLE SLAVE HAHAHAHA, NO PLEEEAASSE STOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" Pleaded Lindsey, Lindsey have never pleaded more in her entire life.

"That's right." Said Jessica. As she started to grab Lindsey's side over and over again. "Kochi Kochi Ko!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Screamed Lindsey. Jessica stopped tickling Lindsey.

"Oh my god, hehe, I'm so glad that's over." Said Lindsey.

Jessica laughed, as she turned around and put her hands on Lindsey's inert thighs. Jessica's fingers dove into Lindsey's soft thighs and violently tickled.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY OH MY GO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Lindsey as she thrashed around. Jessica stopped and laid down, her face directly above Lindsey's belly. Jessica placed her face down and blew hard into Lindsey's belly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Screamed Lindsey. Jessica slowly creped her hand towards Lindsey's belly button as Lindsey sucked in, trying to get away from Jessica's fingers. Jessica placed the tip of her figure in Lindsey's belly button, and started to shake her figure. Lindsey's belly was shacking uncontrollably.

"NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLE-HEHE-SSS I'M BEGGING YOU STOP" Yelled a thrashing pink Lindsey.

"Look at your tummy!" Yelled Jessica. As with her other hand scratched Lindsey's side softly.

"PLEASE LET GOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Yelled Lindsey. Jessica crawled over to the other end of the bed, and took the restraints on Lindsey's ankles. Lindsey was thinking it was all over. Jessica crawled over to Lindsey's head and sat on her restrained arms, Lindsey's head landed on Jessica's thighs, Jessica was gonna tickle Lindsey's armpits.

"No please!" Begged Lindsey. "I'll do anything you want me to, all let you tickle my belly again! Don't tickle my ar- HA!" Lindsey was cut off when Jessica poked one of her armpits.

"So ticklish!" said Jessica, as she stroked Lindsey's arms. Jessica then started tickling Lindsey's armpits. "Kochi Kochi Ko!"

"AHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Screamed Lindsey, her legs were thrashing around along with her body. "PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Lindsey had tears coming out of her eyes.

"But you're my tickle slave." Said Jessica playfully. All of Lindsey was thrashing around.

"YOUR EVIL, YOUR SO EVIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh really?" Said Jessica, she started to tickle harder.

"NO NO NOOOOOOHOHO I'M SORRRRYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR NOT EVIL YOUR NOT EVI- NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lindsey screamed as she tried to roll herself out of the bed, but the wrist restraints were too strong.

"No escaping tickle slave." Said Jessica.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tears were rolling down Lindsey's cheeks.

"Oh, is the tickle slave crying?" Asked Jessica.

"YES, YES SHE IS HAHAHAHAHA!" Said Lindsey

"Poor girl." Said Jessica. Jessica started tickling even harder.

"AAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Lindsey was going crazy, then a miracle happened, her right hand had slipped out from the shackle, Lindsey quickly grabbed the right side of Jessica's belly and started to tickle it.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Jessica as she cringed and fell of Lindsey's body. Lindsey quickly used her right hand to slip her left wrist out of the wrist restraint. Lindsey rolled out of the bed, only to be turned face down and have the sides of her soft belly tickled by Jessica.

"Kochi Kochi Ko!" Said Jessica.

"NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Lindsey.

"No one escapes! Especially my tickle slave!" Yelled Jessica. Lindsey rolled over and managed to dig her figures in Jessica's belly and start tickling. Jessica fell back face flat laughing, Jessica tried to crawl away, but Lindsey pounced on her and started tickling her feet.

"NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Jessica.

"Now if I let you go will you no longer tickle me?" Asked Lindsey.

"NEVER HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Yelled Jessica. Lindsey moved her hands up to Jessica's sides and started tickling them.

"OK OK OK OK!!!!" Said Jessica. "You win HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lindsey released Jessica.

Jessica stood up. "Sorry about tickling you, I just needed to have some relief." Said Jessica.

"I understand." Said Lindsey."

"Can we still go swimming?" Asked Jessica.

Nice story but an 18 yr old doesnt need a babysitter.

I like the story but the 18 up with a baby sitter smoking is kinda right. as a parent i wouldn't need a baby sitter for my daughter at 18 for 5 hours but all weekend, then yea i would want another person in the house

You should make a sequel were the babysitter takes on the mother

I like the story but the 18 up with a baby sitter smoking is kinda right. as a parent i wouldn't need a baby sitter for my daughter at 18 for 5 hours but all weekend, then yea i would want another person in the house

Do not blame the writer, as per forum rules, the minimum age of the characters in stories should be 18. The story was good, although we have many similar stories here in the TMF. archive

Bengalligirl, oh I wasn't trying to i was saying there is nothing wrong with the age for the story i am sorry if it didn't sound that way!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back