• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interigation

jordan

TMF Expert
Interrogation
Chapter 1- feet

Kelly sat up on the bed, but she realized that she was tied to it. Sweat trickled down the young girl’s soft skin as it mated down her pretty blonde hair. She swallowed hard and held her breath hoping to hear any signs of where she was.

Kelly looked down at her body and saw that she was now wearing a tang-top and white shorts, her Nikes had been removed and her socks were now lying by her side. From some where in the house she was in, it sounded like someone was shuffling through counters and slamming doors.

The sounds seemed to be getting louder and closer to the closed door she was in. Soon it was outside the door and was really loud this time. Suddenly it stopped and the door slowly opened and three girls walked in.

“Who are you?” Kelly asked getting nervous.

“Well my name is Tie!” One of the girls closes to the door said.

“I’m Tina.” Said a dark haired girl that was in the middle of the two girls.

“I’m called Cara.” Said the last girl.

Kelly stared at the three girls and noticed they were twins, or quads. They look so familiar, but one thing was different from the three, was there hair. Tie had brown colored hair, Tina had dark colored and Tina had pink colored hair. Obviously died.

“What do you want from me?” Kelly asked.

“Information.” Tie said.

“Concerning what?” Kelly asked.

“Concerning a man you work for.” Tie said.

Thinking about that, Kelly remembered last night and the envelope that her boss Harvey had given her. He said it was important that she hid that envelope in a safe place and not tells anyone where it was. Kelly searched her memory, but than when she walked out to her car everything was a blank.

“We know your boss gave you something.” Said Tie.

“And we want it.” Said Tina.

“Why? Who do you work for?” Kelly asked.

“We work for the FBI.” Cara said.

“FBI? What do they want with my boss?” Kelly asked.

“Enough questions! Tell us what we want to know!” Tie said.

“I would, I’d tell you everything, but I don’t remember.” Kelly said.

Tie nodded her head and the three girls huddled up and in low whispers started talking. Kelly again held her breath hoping to hear what they were saying, but they were talking too low to make any thing out. Tina looked up from their huddle and looked at Kelly and than back to her huddle.

Finally the girls broke up and on both side of the bed the girls stood.

“Kelly I want you to know something.” Tie said at the foot of the bed.

“Yeah?” Kelly asked.

“We were ordered by the government to use any means to get what we want from you.” Tie said pulling out a piece of paper she threw it on the floor and than pulled out a gun and aimed it at Kelly’s right kneecap.

Kelly squinted her eyes and moved her face away. Suddenly Tie put the gun down and started to laugh.

“Were not going to shoot you.” Tie said. “So listen we will let you go just tell us what he gave you.”

“Ok, it was a envelope.” Kelly said.

“Alright now where is it?” Tie asked.

“I don’t remember.” Kelly said.

Tie looked annoyed, she snapped her fingers and Tina and Cara got onto the bead and lightly sat on Kelly’s legs facing her bare feet.

“Ok Kelly, where is the envelope?” Tie asked.

“I’m serious I don’t remember.” Kelly said.

Tie snapped her fingers again and the two girls on her legs grabbed her feet and stretched her toes backward. Tie ran her long nails up the bottoms of Kelly feet. Instantly Kelly laughed and tried to kick her hands away, but couldn’t.

“Ah, so you see what you will get if you don’t answer my questions.” Tie asked.

Kelly was getting nervous now; she really didn’t remember where the envelope was. She hated to be tickled too.

“I need you to believe me.” Kelly said.

“Well I’m sorry, but I don’t.” Tie ran her long nails down the middle of Kelly’s feet.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly laughed as Tie ran circles over her cute soles.

Tie enjoyed tickling she used to do it all the time as a child, but some how slipped away from it. She watched as Kelly twisted side to side as she continued to tickle her feet. Cara and Tina held her toes back as she slipped her fingers under the bridge of her toes.

This sent chills and torture up and down her spine. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...please...stop!” Kelly begged.

“Why do you think I would stop?” Tie asked.

“Please have mercy!” Kelly begged harder.
“Mercy, you want mercy!” Tie continued to tickle. “I used to tickle my sister for hours like this. And she too
Begged for mercy, but I didn’t show any. I did this to my mom once too. I wanted her to quite smoking and she said she couldn’t, but that night I proved her wrong!” Tie said.

Tie this time attacked the arches of her feet as Kelly tried to move them Tina and Cara would pull them back. They also seemed to enjoy tickling because they would look back at her and smile. Kelly’s eyes filled with tears and her laugh was replaced by sobs as tie finally stopped.

“So do you remember now?” Asked Tie.

Kelly shook her head. Tie walked up to Kelly’s face and pulled out a bottle. Shoving the thing into her mouth water flowed in. She drank it eagerly.

“There we go!” Tie said as Tina and Cara jumped off the bed.

“I’m sorry I don’t remember.” Kelly said.

“Don’t worry.” Tie said pulling out a handkerchief and started to dry Kelly’s moist eyes.

“Really?” Asked Kelly.

“Yeah we will help you remember.” Tie said walking away. “Every other hour one of us will come in here and help you remember.” Tie said.

Kelly shuddered at the thought of more tickling. The three girls left as the door shut she could hear them talking.

“Yeah...tick...only...feet.” She heard Tie say.

Kelly let her head drop on the pillow she was on as she allowed her eyes to shut. She was tired and her sides hurt of all the laughing. She fell asleep dreaming about her boss Harvey. Not in the sexual way, but about the time she worked for him and the talks they had together. About life.

“So Harvey what’s up, HAHAHAHA!” Kelly said.

“Oh same old thing.” Harvey said, Kelly smiled.

“Shoot! I forgot my purse in the car, HAHAHAHA!” Kelly said.

“Ok go on.” He said not even noticed she laughed two time then. Suddenly the room turned white and Kelly tried to sit up, but couldn’t she felt something scraping the bottom of her foot.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly laughed as Cara ran a plastic fork down the middle of her right foot. Kelly giggled and laughed and tried to roll away, but couldn’t.

“Oh, come on Kelly tell me where the envelope is!” Cara said.

“I...Don’t...Know!” Kelly managed to say.

Cara shrugged her shoulders as she started to tickle her other foot with her hand. Kelly finally gave up trying to roll away and started to move her feet to get a little relief from the tickling. Cara’s fingers moved where Kelly’s feet moved, she put down the fork and tickled with both hands now.

Kelly swung her head to the right and tried to bury her face into the pillow, but it didn’t help. Kelly jerked harder and harder on the rope that held her feet to the posts of the bed. Giving a good lengthy tickle to the arches of Kelly’s feet.

“Stop! I’m going to die!” Kelly laughed.

“Oh no you’re not!” Cara said holding Kelly’s right foot in place as she ran her long nails down her feet. The tears returned to Kelly’s eyes and soon Cara stopped tickling her.

“Well my hours up!” Cara said picking up the water bottle. Kelly took big gulps this time.

“I need to use the bathroom.” Kelly said.

“Ok, hold on.” Cara said standing up and going into the next room. She heard them talking and soon all three of them came into the room.

“So you need a potty break.” Tie said. Kelly nodded.

“Alright you two stand by the door I’ll untie her.” Tie said. She undid the knots and allowed Kelly to get up by her self. She looked around as she stretched .

“Where is it?” Kelly asked.

“Over there.” Kelly saw a room and slowly walked into it. Closing the door she looked for any windows or ways to escape, but there wasn’t any. She did her business and went back into the bedroom. Right away she noticed three things were different.

1) There was a clock on the wall at the foot of the bed.

2) There was a table in the middle of the room with food on it.

3) The three girls were gone.

She ran toward the door and turned the door handle and to her surprise it opened. She slowly walked into the next room and the girls weren’t there either. She looked around the room and realized she was in a fixed up basement.

She ran toward the stairs and climbed up them and to another shut door. She turned the knob, but this one was locked. She turned and slowly walked down the stairs and back into the bedroom she was in. Before she went in she noticed shelves in there had been knocked out and thrown around on the floor.

She went to the table and looked at the plate fish and potatoes. Kelly hated fish. She saw a note on the plate and read it.

“PLEASE DON’T ESCAPE!” It said.

Kelly threw the note on the ground and ate the food. After a few minutes she had a plan. She grabbed a vase and hid behind the door when she heard someone coming. The door opened and to her surprise to men walked in. They looked around and finally saw her.

“Hey are you Kelly?” One of them asked.

“Yeah that’s me!” She said putting the vase down.

“Good were here to help you.” He said taking her by the hand. Suddenly the other picked her up and threw her onto the bed they put the straps on her and quickly jumped back as Tie walked in.

“Oh thank you my poor sister has been mad all day and she got away.” She said fake crying.

“Don’t worry about it ma’am.” One of them said.

“Tina please watch Kelly as I show these men out.” Tina walked in and smiled as the Tie and the two men walked out the door. I tried to call them back, but Tina put her hand over my mouth.

After a while tie walked back down into the room and leaned against the door.

“Thanks Kelly I didn’t think we were going to pull that off.” She said.

“Shut up.” Kelly said.

“Oh that was naughty of you so you get punished.” Tie said.

Tina left the room and came back in with a huge feather one foot long.

“Oh, God pleases no more tickling.” Kelly begged.

“I said I would stop just tell me where the envelope is.” Tie said.

“I don’t remember!” Kelly yelled.

Tina dropped to the floor and held the feather inches from Kelly’s feet suddenly she put it down. Taking a piece of string she tied her two big toes together.

“There we go.” She said as she ran the feather up and down her now tied feet.

Kelly cracked up laughing as Tie walked out of the room. It went on long that for the rest of the day until 11:00 pm when they finally stopped for the rest of the night. Kelly felly quickly to sleep.

She had the same dream the same as earlier that morning. This times though she didn’t see who was talking only the other people in the bar where she worked. And a faceless girl.

Chapter 2- Just punishment

When Kelly woke up she noticed that she was now lying on her tummy.

“Hey! Hello.” Kelly yelled. She saw out of the corner of her eye Tie walking into the room.

“Oh, good morning.” She said.

“Yeah what ever let me go!” She demanded.

“Sorry can’t do that.” She said.

“Fine, but I know something you might want to know.” She said.

“Oh, yeah?” Tie said.

“Yeah I think Tina has been in the bar with Harvey a few times.” Kelly said.

“What!” Tie flew out the door and Kelly heard her slam the top basement door.

Everything was silent. Five minutes later Tina and Cara walked into the room Tina was handcuffed Cara left the room and came back with a chair. Taking the handcuffs off Tina she bent her over the chair and handcuffed her hands to the chair legs and than tied her legs to the other four.

Soon Tie entered the room and closed the door and locked it.

“So why does this Girl say she seen you with Harvey?” Tie asked.

“Why do you care?” Tina asked.

“I won’t tell you I’ll show you.” Tie said.

Walking forward Tie pulled down Tina’s shorts exposing her bare ass. Cara untied Kelly and she sat up in the bed watching.

Tie turned around and pulled out a switch. Tina tried to get away, but Cara put her foot on the chair.

“You will be wiped until you tell me why.” Tie said.

Tina flinched as the first whack hit her on the bottom.

Kelly got a sick feeling in her stomach as Tie delivered another whack.

Tina struggled harder as she delivered more blows.

“Alright!” Tina screamed. Tie put down the switch and threw it to the side.

“I was having an affair with him.” She said.

Tie didn’t say a word as Cara and Tina untied her and took her into the next room. Five minutes later Tie and Cara came back into the room.

“Ok now I’m tired of this crap!” Tie said.

“What do you mean.” Kelly asked backing up on the bed.

Cara jumped on the bed and grabbed her by the arms and threw her down on the bed. Kelly climbed up and sat on Kelly’s waist. Cara pulled her arms over Kelly’s head. Without saying a word Kelly dug her fingers in Kelly’s pits and started to tickle them.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly laughed as hard as she ever did.

“Tell me where the envelope is or Ill never stop!” Tie demanded, she continued to tickle Kelly for hours.

“OK!” Kelly yelled.

“Ok so tell me.” Tie said.

“Alright its in the bar behind the nylon sign.” Kelly said.

“Thank you.” Tie said as she dug her fingers into her pits.

“You...Said...You...Would...Stop...If I tell you.” Kelly laughed.

“No I didn’t and for taking so long to tell me where it is I think you deserve to be punished longer.” Tie said

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back