• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather : Trapped and Tickled (part 2)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Chapter 2

(Angela Featherstone, special agent for Section 7, was not having a good day. A simple mission in Hamburg had gone awry leaving her trapped by two enemy agents, sinister ex-Section 7 agent Viktor Kurtz and his blonde Amazonian colleague, Helena. They had used laughing gas on Angela and then begun to tickle torture her. The poor redhead had no idea whether this was part of an interrogation or just sadistic fun at her expense. Angela's only hope was that her colleague, the legendary Samantha Storm would be able to rescue her....)

"Noooo! Don't!" Angela wailed. Her face was pressed into the deep shaggy rug as Kurtz pulled off first one cowboy boot then the other. She felt the cool air waft over her naked soles and heard Viktor Kurtz chuckle as he seized her ankles and took in the sight of her sweet little size seven feet.

"My my my..." The thin man teased. "What a pair of beauties. These soles look very soft, Angela and these delicate little toes are simply delightful."

The redhead shook her ankles free from Kurtz's grasp and tried to roll away. She was immediately stopped by Helena who locked her arms around Angela's midsection, trapping her arms against her sides.

"Ah, that fiery spirit is till burning I see." Kurtz said, shrugging off his suit jacket. "I think you need a little more of my lovely gas."

Angela shook her head from side to side but Kurtz quickly re-secured the hateful rubber mask. Seconds later the gas began to hiss through the tubing and into the unfortunate agent's nose and mouth.

"Heee hee heee..." Angela began to giggle as the noxious fumes penetrated her defences and unleashed their dastardly effect. Her struggling once again faltered as she chortled helplessly.

"Wonderful..." Kurtz whispered. "Now, where was I? Ah yes....those pretty little feet." He switched off the gas again and reached for Angela's legs.

"Ha ha haaa....please.....don't!" Angela pleaded as tears of laughter rolled down her reddened cheeks. Kurtz ignored her and wrapped one arm firmly around both her ankles. With an evil grin he began to rake his well manicured fingernails along the redhead's vulnerable pink soles.

"WAHHHH Hahahahaha...." Even through the chemical haze Angela still jerked as if she had been electrocuted. She squirmed furiously in the Amazon's iron grip whilst Viktor Kurtz probed and teased her arches and wriggling toes with his tirelessly strong fingers.

The gas weakened Angela until her struggles were indistinguishable from the laughter induced trembling that wracked her body. At her feet, Viktor continued to stroke her delicate soles. He ran his index fingers up and down the undersides of her toes and lightly clawed at the soft pink globes of her heels. The more Angela laughed, the more Kurtz was spurred on in his tickling efforts.

"Hey, save some for me, don't wear her out! You hold her for a while." Helena said indignantly. The blonde's fingers were itching to get at Angela's feet and the rest of her ticklish body.

"Don't worry my dear." Kurtz said as he ran his dancing fingers between his prisoner's toes. "The lovely Miss Featherstone is going to be our guest for quite some time. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to tickle her to your heart's content."

Helena scowled. She wanted to be tickling now but Kurtz was her superior so he got first dibs as usual.

"You hear that?" Helena whispered menacingly into the trembling redhead's ear. "This is just the beginning."

Even though she was helpless with giggling, Angela's spirits sank. She was praying that Samantha was about to abseil in through the window and rescue her right now. She didn't know how much more she could take of the electric effect of Kurtz's cold, dancing fingers on her poor little feet.

"Mmmm, delicious." Kurtz purred. He held Angela's ankles up against his chest and began to lick her soles. Angela snorted with laughter as the rough tongue tantalised her tortured feet.

"Haa haahahahaha...I beg you...stooooop...heee heee heee." She wailed. Her tormentor slithered his tongue between her ticklish toes and ran it back and forth against the soft flesh.

"My dear...(lick)...I've only just started...(slurp)...and I intend to be...(nuzzle)...very thorough about this." Kurtz replied. He nibbled relentlessly at the delicate little tootsies while all Angela could do was laugh and laugh and laugh.

Soon Angela's feet were wet with saliva and Kurtz was breathing hard. He loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt. He let the trembling redhead's legs fall to the rug. By now she was a giggling, quivering wreck and her muscles had all the power of wet noodles.

"Now why don't you have a little play with our prisoner." Kurtz suggested graciously to Helena.

The blonde's eyes gleamed. Watching the redhead's feet being tickled made her hot and she was aching to feast on that delicate flesh herself. She began to reach for Angela's feet.

"Hahahaha noooo, please....enough!" Angela wailed with a quivering voice. She was damp with perspiration and her sides ached from laughter. She didn't know whether she was coming or going.

"You can beg all you want, it won't do you any good." Helena said. She grabbed Angela's right foot and pulled it roughly towards her. Angela looked up to see the blonde's fingers bicycling towards her foot as she licked her lips.

At that precise moment, a beeper in Helena's pants pocket went off. The blonde cursed and let Angela's foot flop down.

"Security breach." Helena said, looking at her beeper.

Kurtz got up and ran to a bank of monitors on a workstation, he flipped them on and watched the feeds from the building's security cameras. One of them showed an attractive dark haired woman wearing dark jeans and a black turtleneck pullover. Kurtz let out a low whistle. "Well, well, well. The lovely Samantha Storm."

Angela's heart leapt as that name swam through her consciousness. Sam could eat guys like this for breakfast, couldn't she?

"What!" Helena snapped round.

"She's in the emergency stairs on the lower levels." Kurtz replied. "Go get her."

"Hey, I was just about to have some fun with our new friend." Helena shot back.

Kurtz turned back with his hands on his hips. "Who's in charge here? Look, I'm the finesse, you're the brawn. If you can capture Samantha Storm, I might let you have first crack at her. I hear she is almost unbearably ticklish."

"Hmph. OK, then." Helena grunted. She stood up and cracked her knuckles and started for the door.

"I guess that just leaves you and me." Kurtz smiled down at the helpless agent. He re-secured the mask over Angela's face and began to give her another dose of laughing gas. He ignored her muffled protests. "We may as well carry on where we left off!"

Samantha Storm dragged the unconscious security guard into the shadows and searched him for weapons. All he had was a CS gas canister. She still had 20 floors to go until the penthouse and there was no telling what other obstacles might be in her path.

She crept stealthily up to the stairs, listening carefully for signs of anyone lying in wait for her. On the 15th floor, the lights in the stairwell went out. The agent cursed under her breath and put her thumb on the CS canister's trigger.

Without warning a huge bulk slammed into her and the canister went flying from her grasp. Samantha slammed into a wall, she spun round and kicked out, feeling her boot connect with a well muscled stomach. She slammed a palm towards where she thought her adversary's chin would be and felt her hand merely graze a cheekbone. Her adversary was good.

Samantha lashed out again with a spear hand strike. She hit nothing and then a powerful arm whipped around her waist from behind and pulled her off balance. Another arm went around her neck. Samantha darted her fingers over her shoulder, going for her assailant's eyes but her attacker was clever. She kicked back, whacking her bootheels into her opponent's shins. Her opponent grunted and then tightened her arm around Samantha's neck.

The beautiful agent gasped as the choke was applied. She heard her attacker laugh. It was a woman and she planned to render her unconscious! Samantha struggled helplessly.

Kurtz reduced the flow of laughing gas and looked down at is prisoner. He didn't want her unconscious, just giggly and defenceless. The vivacious redhead was curled up on the rug giggling helplessly, the clear rubber mask over her face was clouded with condensation. He wriggled his fingers playfully against Angela's lovely pink soles and watched her body jerk involuntarily.

She groggily tired to snatch her feet away from the teasing fingers but she felt as if she was moving through thick treacle.

"You are helpless, my dear." Kurtz taunted her as he raked a fingernail lightly down her arch.

The thin man grabbed some leather cushions from the black sofa and then made a small pile of them on the rug. He then dragged the quivering beauty over to the pile and draped her over the cushions so that they were under her back. In this position her breasts and belly were thrust forward and looked especially vulnerable. Angela's head lolled back, she didn't even have the strength to lift it and look at her tormentor.

He sat across her thighs and then leaned forward to look her in the face. "I know your feet are ticklish but now it's time to see where else you are ticklish, my pretty young thing." He moved his face close to hers and began to rub his beard in light ticklish circles against her neck.

Angela's eyes bulged and she wailed with laughter at this new torment. She was in no state to fight back but in any case Kurtz held her face firmly in place as his bristling chin teased her neck and throat and even the space between her collarbones. He alternated the beard tickling with little raspberries against her smooth neck. The combination of the two sensations was driving his victim insane.

Despite her laughter Angela was furious. One on one she could take this guy down easily but thanks to that blonde Amazon and the laughing gas she was entirely at his mercy.

Kurtz felt the redhead's firm breasts through the leather vest and her trembling belly shook with laughter as his body pressed against hers. The combination of hot ticklish female flesh, leather and laughter was intoxicating. She smelled incredible and he was loving every minute of this.

He sat up, straddling her thighs and he could see where Angela's skin had reddened from contact with his beard. He moved her weakened arms aside and began to tickle her underarms.

"Woooohoohoohooohooo..." She wailed as his fingers licked hungrily at her buttery smooth armpits. She tried desperately to moves his hands away through the chemical haze but she could do nothing to stop the cold fingers tickling and poking at her. Her mind reeled giddily and her sides ached from so much laughing.

Kurtz was drunk with tickle lust as his fingers snuggled against Angela's warm armpits. He pulled the gas mask from her face. She sucked in a big lungful of air but the gas had done it's works and all she could do was gulp, giggle and tremble delightfully at his tender ministrations. He was ready to move on now and he eyed her heaving breasts, straining beneath the leather vest. He smiled and tickled her under the chin once more.

Angela shook her head, giggling weakly, as she felt Kurtz tickle her neck. His fingers moved lower and then he was tickling her throat and the top of her cleavage. The skin there was unbearably sensitive and the skittering fingers sent shock waves coursing through her body. The fingers skated across the tight leather to jiggle, squeeze and poke her breasts.

"Eee hee hee heee." Angela wailed. This was too much to take! The redhead was dimly aware of Kurtz unsnapping the buttons on her vest. "Noooo." She protested. She tried to block his hands with hers but he casually batted them away easily and within seconds the vest was wide open and her breasts and belly were completely exposed.

Kurtz dragged the vest down Angela's trembling shoulders, trapping her arms by her sides, and gazed lustfully upon the riches he had uncovered. Angela was not wearing a bra and her naked breasts were full and perky with erect pink nipples in the centre. Her smooth, toned stomach was heaving gently with laughter and her cute little bellybutton was just begging to be tickled. Tears of laughter ran down her pretty face, her red hair was wild and there were little goosebumps on her upper arms. She was a fantasy tickle slave come to life and the excited tickler didn't know where to start.

"Mmm, lovely..." He murmured, licking his lips.

Angela craned her neck up weakly and looked at her tormentor who was rubbing his hands with glee. Kurtz made eye contact with her and laughed mercilessly.

"Ogodogodogod....Hee hee hee hee....Nooo!" Angela giggled breathlessly as she watched his fingers began circling over her trembling body, preparing for an all out tickle assault. With all the strength she could muster she held up her half-trapped arms up to ward off his tickle attack.

It was no use though, the cold fingers descended and began wriggling over her tummy and sides. Her head dropped back again and she shrieked with helpless laughter as the fiendish tickle torture drove her wild.

"Ahh, the way your succulent belly trembles when I tickle it...delightful." Kurtz murmured. He could feel the giggling beauty's tummy muscles tense and quiver as his cold fingers tickled and and teased her.

Kurtz was delighted and he took full advantage of Angela's helplessness. He massaged her taut, gleaming belly. He kneaded, rubbed and poked her ribs. His fingers flew in and out of her armpits.and he pitter pattered his fingers over her pert, jiggling breasts, teasing her nipples and watching them grow taut with excitement.

Angela's defences were totally inadequate. If she covered her belly, he went for her ribs. If she covered her ribs, he tickled her tummy. Eventually she could resist no more and her arms lay helplessly at her sides as Kurtz tickled all the bare flesh he could reach again and again. She cried with laughter as he langorously fondled her breasts one moment and then piano-played his fingers down over her ribs to tickle her delicious bellybutton the next.

As his strong fingers ran back and forth along her shaking ribs, Kurtz hunkered down over Angela's belly and rubbed his beard lightly over her bellybutton. She wailed and wailed as the coarse hairs tormented her tender dimple.

"Wahhh ahahahahah...stoppp...(gulp)....hahaha... Please!" She begged and pleaded as Viktor Kurtz made her nerve endings sing with mirth.

Of course, there was no let up. Kurtz replaced his beard with his mouth and, holding Angela's arms firmly by her sides, planted a lingering, wet, ticklish kiss on her navel.

"Mmmmmmwwwaaahhh! From me to you!" He taunted.

She screamed with laughter and bucked her hips as his tongue slithered into her bellybutton and slurped away mercilessly. His hands were back dancing all over ribs, breasts and tummy making sure she was kept in a state of pure ticklish arousal.

Now he began blowing raspberries on Angela's body and her belly shook helplessly with these ticklish torments. He raspberried over her bellybutton, her waist, the sides of her ribs. He even pushed up one of her arms and blew a raspberry in the centre of her armpit. He fluttered ticklish licks and nibbles on her neck and breasts. Angela shook her head from side to ide in tickish anguish and tears ran down her cheeks. The combination of the vibrating mouth and the neatly trimmed beard on her skin had turned her into a human joy buzzer!

Kurtz nibbled and buzzed away at Angela's ticklish body insatiably. He seemed to know exactly what to do to send her into hysterics. "My dear, you seem to be ticklish everywhere." He murmured as he tickled her amrpits once more between licks and raspberries. "Are you ticklish here I wonder...." His rands ran down her back and tickled and pinched her firm round ass.

Even through tight denim, Angela could feel the ticklish sensations and she shook with silent laughter. His hands ran back and forth tickling her hips and belly and ass like furious spiders whilst she struggled beneath him.

"Marvellous." Kurtz murmured as he plied his ticklish trade, "But you're getting a little frisky now. I think you need a little more motivation to laugh that beautiful laugh of yours. He fastened the mask back over her face and began to dose her up again.

The gas invaded Angela's senses once more and , she could hear Kurtz humming to himself as he lavished her breasts with ticklish caresses and traced teasing patterns on her quivering tummy. His grinning visage loomed into her view. "Ready to move on?" He murmured, as he idly swirled a fingertip in her tormented bellybutton.

Angela wondered what he meant, she giggled as Kurtz squeezed at her writhing belly and waist. Then she felt his nimble fingers undo her belt buckle, pop open the the waistband of her jeans and pull down the zipper. She tried struggling but the gas had played its role once again and Kurtz soon had her pants tugged down her sleek legs.

Kurtz eyed her creamy smooth hips and thighs, her modesty was covered by a skimpy black thong. He wasted no time in attacking this virgin territory and fluttered his fingers up and down the soft, quivering skin of Angela's inner thighs.

"Nyah hahahahha!" She wailed. "Nooooo ooo hoohohohoo."

Kurtz pinched her hips and scrabbled over her thighs, ogling his prisoner as she became more and more aroused. He reached around and tickled her bare bottom, kneading the firm cheeks and fluttering his finger all over them and down the back of her thighs.

"Exceptional, better than I had ever imagined." Kurtz muttered as he tickled away at Angela's defenceless body. He ran his teasing fingers over her breasts and ribs again and tickled up and down her shaking tummy.

"Ready to move on again?" He grinned. He hooked his thumbs into the straps of her thong. Angela's big green eyes nearly popped out of her head.

At that moment the door to the penthouse crashed open and a pissed off dishevelled looking Samantha Storm walked in.

She took a second to take in the scene before her and then ran at Kurtz. "Bastard!" She hissed.

Quick as a flash Kurtz grabbed Angela round the neck and pulled her against him, using her as a shield. His free hand blurred down to his open briefcase and snatched up a tranquilliser pistol.

"How rude, Agent Storm!" Kurtz grinned. I was just about to show your pretty colleague the ultimate tickling high. But at least now I am going to get to take you both with me." His finger tightened on the trigger.

Samantha began moving but knew she would be too late.

Angela summoned up all the strength she could and snapped her head back, butting Kurtz in the face. He grunted and his shot went wild. The dart whistled past Samantha and smacked into the door frame. Angela rolled forward and Samantha leaped over her, slamming both her feet into Kurtz's chest, knocking him flat on his back.

Samantha pulled the mask from Angela's face. "You OK?"

"No...hahahaha...this...(gulp)....shit tickled the...hahaha...hell out of me...." She replied shakily as Samantha helped her back into her clothing.

"Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Come on, we need to get out of here. This mission's badly compromised and we could have company arriving any minute." Samantha said as Angela buttoned up her vest.

"One...heee heee..minute." Angela said. She started trying to tie Kurtz's hands behind his back but she ws still a little shaky.

"I get it." Samantha said. She moved quickly to help her colleague.

A few moments later Kurtz's eyes flickered open. He looked up to see the two Section 7 agents glaring down at him. It was then that he realised he was tied up and wearing his own laughing gas mask.

Samantha opened the valve fully and Kurtz tried instinctively to hold his breath. Angela punched him hard in the stomach and he gulped in a big lungful of the gas.

"Ciao. It's been real." She said. She grabbed her coat and followed Samantha out of the door. Kurtz watched helplessly as the gas began to take effect on him.

On the way down the emergency stairs the two women passed Helena's slumped, bound form.

"Whoa! Hee hee...Nice work." Angela said.

Samantha shrugged. "She fights dirty. I fight dirtier. Too bad this mission was a washout."

Angela tapped her coat pocket. "Not quite...I hee hee hee...even managed to switch the disk before they ...hahaha... caught me."

Samantha whistled. "Nice job Agent Featherstone.. C'mon, let's get the hell out of here."

Epilogue

A castle in the Austrian Alps - TKL Faction's European HQ

A shadowy figure sat in a plush leather armchair. A huge monitor screen showed the security camera footage of the Section 7 agents' exploits in Berlin. The shadowy figure's displeasure was palpable and his lieutenants stood by nervously.

"Samantha Storm has long been a thorn in our sides. I think it's time we taught her and her friend a lesson.."

A slender lieutenant from the French HQ cleared her throat. "Sir, Samantha Storm and this new Agent, Angela Featherstone are known to be susceptible to extreme tickle torture. I know some specialists in this field and I believe they are already acquainted with Samantha Storm. They would love to get their hands on her."

The shadowy figure spun round in his chair and regarded the Frenchwoman with a steely gaze. These specialists....are they any good?"

"Sir, they are the very best." She replied confidently.

The shadowy figure smiled. "Excellent. You will contact them immediately. Let's make an example of our pretty little troublemakers."

He turned back and looked at the frozen pictures of the two women on the monitor screen, blissfully unaware of what lay in store for them.

Last edited:
Thanks Raul!

Its always nice to get feedback. I hope you didn't mind that Samantha didn't get tickled this time. I figured she'd been through a lot in the stories so far and it was time for another ticklish agent to take the stage. Don't worry though, Samantha will get tickled again! :D

Thanks for the feedback to my feedback. Can't wait to read more! I would like to put my vote in for plenty of F/F action.:D

Raul

I think F/F action may well be in the pipeline. Does the name Miss Ramirez ring a bell....?

Any other reader comments?

i've always liked this series as well!! great job! cant wait for the next episode....

I see the story has had a lot of views so I might get cracking sooner on the sequel (which is to what happens when the TKL faction takes it revenge!)

Samantha escaped the tickling this time but next time....? I've got an idea of how it will work but shout out if there's any particular tickle scenarios you want to see. I get the impression (I hope! :D)that Agent Storm has a fair number of quiet fans on the TMF.

Here is a thought. So far in the series, Samantha has had the faint stirrings of sexual feelings generated by her "predicaments." Is it time for her to cross that threshhold? Should she be forced, all at once, to accept the tickling, to satisfy the undeniable urge it creates in her?

Just a thought, though depending on how long you depend on extending the series, it may be too soon to introduce that dynamic.

Keep it going!

Raul

Chapter 2

(Angela Featherstone, special agent for Section 7, was not having a good day. A simple mission in Hamburg had gone awry leaving her trapped by two enemy agents, sinister ex-Section 7 agent Viktor Kurtz and his blonde Amazonian colleague, Helena. They had used laughing gas on Angela and then begun to tickle torture her. The poor redhead had no idea whether this was part of an interrogation or just sadistic fun at her expense. Angela's only hope was that her colleague, the legendary Samantha Storm would be able to rescue her....)

"Noooo! Don't!" Angela wailed. Her face was pressed into the deep shaggy rug as Kurtz pulled off first one cowboy boot then the other. She felt the cool air waft over her naked soles and heard Viktor Kurtz chuckle as he seized her ankles and took in the sight of her sweet little size seven feet.
No protection under the boots? Shame on you Angela.
"My my my..." The thin man teased. "What a pair of beauties. These soles look very soft, Angela and these delicate little toes are simply delightful."

The redhead shook her ankles free from Kurtz's grasp and tried to roll away. She was immediately stopped by Helena who locked her arms around Angela's midsection, trapping her arms against her sides.

"Ah, that fiery spirit is till burning I see." Kurtz said, shrugging off his suit jacket. "I think you need a little more of my lovely gas."

Angela shook her head from side to side but Kurtz quickly re-secured the hateful rubber mask. Seconds later the gas began to hiss through the tubing and into the unfortunate agent's nose and mouth.

"Heee hee heee..." Angela began to giggle as the noxious fumes penetrated her defences and unleashed their dastardly effect. Her struggling once again faltered as she chortled helplessly.

"Wonderful..." Kurtz whispered. "Now, where was I? Ah yes....those pretty little feet." He switched off the gas again and reached for Angela's legs.

"Ha ha haaa....please.....don't!" Angela pleaded as tears of laughter rolled down her reddened cheeks. Kurtz ignored her and wrapped one arm firmly around both her ankles. With an evil grin he began to rake his well manicured fingernails along the redhead's vulnerable pink soles.

"WAHHHH Hahahahaha...." Even through the chemical haze Angela still jerked as if she had been electrocuted. She squirmed furiously in the Amazon's iron grip whilst Viktor Kurtz probed and teased her arches and wriggling toes with his tirelessly strong fingers.
Is the laughing gas making her more or less ticklish?
The gas weakened Angela until her struggles were indistinguishable from the laughter induced trembling that wracked her body. At her feet, Viktor continued to stroke her delicate soles. He ran his index fingers up and down the undersides of her toes and lightly clawed at the soft pink globes of her heels. The more Angela laughed, the more Kurtz was spurred on in his tickling efforts.
Exquisite!
"Hey, save some for me, don't wear her out! You hold her for a while." Helena said indignantly. The blonde's fingers were itching to get at Angela's feet and the rest of her ticklish body.

"Don't worry my dear." Kurtz said as he ran his dancing fingers between his prisoner's toes. "The lovely Miss Featherstone is going to be our guest for quite some time. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to tickle her to your heart's content."

Helena scowled. She wanted to be tickling now but Kurtz was her superior so he got first dibs as usual.

"You hear that?" Helena whispered menacingly into the trembling redhead's ear. "This is just the beginning."
Now I’m even more jealous of Kurtz.
Even though she was helpless with giggling, Angela's spirits sank. She was praying that Samantha was about to abseil in through the window and rescue her right now. She didn't know how much more she could take of the electric effect of Kurtz's cold, dancing fingers on her poor little feet.

"Mmmm, delicious." Kurtz purred. He held Angela's ankles up against his chest and began to lick her soles. Angela snorted with laughter as the rough tongue tantalised her tortured feet.

"Haa haahahahaha...I beg you...stooooop...heee heee heee." She wailed. Her tormentor slithered his tongue between her ticklish toes and ran it back and forth against the soft flesh.

"My dear...(lick)...I've only just started...(slurp)...and I intend to be...(nuzzle)...very thorough about this." Kurtz replied. He nibbled relentlessly at the delicate little tootsies while all Angela could do was laugh and laugh and laugh.

Soon Angela's feet were wet with saliva and Kurtz was breathing hard. He loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt. He let the trembling redhead's legs fall to the rug. By now she was a giggling, quivering wreck and her muscles had all the power of wet noodles.
On the bright side, so far, it seems that Samantha is better at lickling than Kurtz.
"Now why don't you have a little play with our prisoner." Kurtz suggested graciously to Helena.

The blonde's eyes gleamed. Watching the redhead's feet being tickled made her hot and she was aching to feast on that delicate flesh herself. She began to reach for Angela's feet.
Helena is quite the tickle fetishist it seems.
"Hahahaha noooo, please....enough!" Angela wailed with a quivering voice. She was damp with perspiration and her sides ached from laughter. She didn't know whether she was coming or going.

"You can beg all you want, it won't do you any good." Helena said. She grabbed Angela's right foot and pulled it roughly towards her. Angela looked up to see the blonde's fingers bicycling towards her foot as she licked her lips.

At that precise moment, a beeper in Helena's pants pocket went off. The blonde cursed and let Angela's foot flop down.

"Security breach." Helena said, looking at her beeper.

Kurtz got up and ran to a bank of monitors on a workstation, he flipped them on and watched the feeds from the building's security cameras. One of them showed an attractive dark haired woman wearing dark jeans and a black turtleneck pullover. Kurtz let out a low whistle. "Well, well, well. The lovely Samantha Storm."

Angela's heart leapt as that name swam through her consciousness. Sam could eat guys like this for breakfast, couldn't she?

"What!" Helena snapped round.

"She's in the emergency stairs on the lower levels." Kurtz replied. "Go get her."

"Hey, I was just about to have some fun with our new friend." Helena shot back.

Kurtz turned back with his hands on his hips. "Who's in charge here? Look, I'm the finesse, you're the brawn. If you can capture Samantha Storm, I might let you have first crack at her. I hear she is almost unbearably ticklish."

"Hmph. OK, then." Helena grunted. She stood up and cracked her knuckles and started for the door.

"I guess that just leaves you and me." Kurtz smiled down at the helpless agent. He re-secured the mask over Angela's face and began to give her another dose of laughing gas. He ignored her muffled protests. "We may as well carry on where we left off!"
I think it’s fun how little effort is being put into restraining Angela.

Samantha Storm dragged the unconscious security guard into the shadows and searched him for weapons. All he had was a CS gas canister. She still had 20 floors to go until the penthouse and there was no telling what other obstacles might be in her path.

She crept stealthily up to the stairs, listening carefully for signs of anyone lying in wait for her. On the 15th floor, the lights in the stairwell went out. The agent cursed under her breath and put her thumb on the CS canister's trigger.

Without warning a huge bulk slammed into her and the canister went flying from her grasp. Samantha slammed into a wall, she spun round and kicked out, feeling her boot connect with a well muscled stomach. She slammed a palm towards where she thought her adversary's chin would be and felt her hand merely graze a cheekbone. Her adversary was good.

Samantha lashed out again with a spear hand strike. She hit nothing and then a powerful arm whipped around her waist from behind and pulled her off balance. Another arm went around her neck. Samantha darted her fingers over her shoulder, going for her assailant's eyes but her attacker was clever. She kicked back, whacking her bootheels into her opponent's shins. Her opponent grunted and then tightened her arm around Samantha's neck.

The beautiful agent gasped as the choke was applied. She heard her attacker laugh. It was a woman and she planned to render her unconscious! Samantha struggled helplessly.
Samantha defeated in single combat?*gasp* This is going to be fun though.

Kurtz reduced the flow of laughing gas and looked down at is prisoner. He didn't want her unconscious, just giggly and defenceless. The vivacious redhead was curled up on the rug giggling helplessly, the clear rubber mask over her face was clouded with condensation. He wriggled his fingers playfully against Angela's lovely pink soles and watched her body jerk involuntarily.

She groggily tired to snatch her feet away from the teasing fingers but she felt as if she was moving through thick treacle.

"You are helpless, my dear." Kurtz taunted her as he raked a fingernail lightly down her arch.

The thin man grabbed some leather cushions from the black sofa and then made a small pile of them on the rug. He then dragged the quivering beauty over to the pile and draped her over the cushions so that they were under her back. In this position her breasts and belly were thrust forward and looked especially vulnerable. Angela's head lolled back, she didn't even have the strength to lift it and look at her tormentor.

He sat across her thighs and then leaned forward to look her in the face. "I know your feet are ticklish but now it's time to see where else you are ticklish, my pretty young thing." He moved his face close to hers and began to rub his beard in light ticklish circles against her neck.

Angela's eyes bulged and she wailed with laughter at this new torment. She was in no state to fight back but in any case Kurtz held her face firmly in place as his bristling chin teased her neck and throat and even the space between her collarbones. He alternated the beard tickling with little raspberries against her smooth neck. The combination of the two sensations was driving his victim insane.
This sounds absolutely maddening. I can’t wait to implement it someday.
Despite her laughter Angela was furious. One on one she could take this guy down easily but thanks to that blonde Amazon and the laughing gas she was entirely at his mercy.
Her anger here is totally earned and the audience can really tell where she’s coming from.
Kurtz felt the redhead's firm breasts through the leather vest and her trembling belly shook with laughter as his body pressed against hers. The combination of hot ticklish female flesh, leather and laughter was intoxicating. She smelled incredible and he was loving every minute of this.

He sat up, straddling her thighs and he could see where Angela's skin had reddened from contact with his beard. He moved her weakened arms aside and began to tickle her underarms.
I don’t know why but this is the first time he even remotely resembles a sicko. He’s been relatively normal so far.
"Woooohoohoohooohooo..." She wailed as his fingers licked hungrily at her buttery smooth armpits. She tried desperately to moves his hands away through the chemical haze but she could do nothing to stop the cold fingers tickling and poking at her. Her mind reeled giddily and her sides ached from so much laughing.
It’s a great little detail that Kurtz’s hands are cold. He’s been tickling Angela for, at least, a little while now and his hands are still cold.
Kurtz was drunk with tickle lust as his fingers snuggled against Angela's warm armpits. He pulled the gas mask from her face. She sucked in a big lungful of air but the gas had done it's works and all she could do was gulp, giggle and tremble delightfully at his tender ministrations. He was ready to move on now and he eyed her heaving breasts, straining beneath the leather vest. He smiled and tickled her under the chin once more.

Angela shook her head, giggling weakly, as she felt Kurtz tickle her neck. His fingers moved lower and then he was tickling her throat and the top of her cleavage. The skin there was unbearably sensitive and the skittering fingers sent shock waves coursing through her body. The fingers skated across the tight leather to jiggle, squeeze and poke her breasts.

"Eee hee hee heee." Angela wailed. This was too much to take! The redhead was dimly aware of Kurtz unsnapping the buttons on her vest. "Noooo." She protested. She tried to block his hands with hers but he casually batted them away easily and within seconds the vest was wide open and her breasts and belly were completely exposed.

Kurtz dragged the vest down Angela's trembling shoulders, trapping her arms by her sides, and gazed lustfully upon the riches he had uncovered. Angela was not wearing a bra and her naked breasts were full and perky with erect pink nipples in the centre. Her smooth, toned stomach was heaving gently with laughter and her cute little bellybutton was just begging to be tickled. Tears of laughter ran down her pretty face, her red hair was wild and there were little goosebumps on her upper arms. She was a fantasy tickle slave come to life and the excited tickler didn't know where to start.
Truly. No foot protection. No breast protection. Erect nipples. Barely putting up a fight. Sure there’s a good reason for that last one but still.
"Mmm, lovely..." He murmured, licking his lips.

Angela craned her neck up weakly and looked at her tormentor who was rubbing his hands with glee. Kurtz made eye contact with her and laughed mercilessly.

"Ogodogodogod....Hee hee hee hee....Nooo!" Angela giggled breathlessly as she watched his fingers began circling over her trembling body, preparing for an all out tickle assault. With all the strength she could muster she held up her half-trapped arms up to ward off his tickle attack.

It was no use though, the cold fingers descended and began wriggling over her tummy and sides. Her head dropped back again and she shrieked with helpless laughter as the fiendish tickle torture drove her wild.

"Ahh, the way your succulent belly trembles when I tickle it...delightful." Kurtz murmured. He could feel the giggling beauty's tummy muscles tense and quiver as his cold fingers tickled and and teased her.

Kurtz was delighted and he took full advantage of Angela's helplessness. He massaged her taut, gleaming belly. He kneaded, rubbed and poked her ribs. His fingers flew in and out of her armpits.and he pitter pattered his fingers over her pert, jiggling breasts, teasing her nipples and watching them grow taut with excitement.

Angela's defences were totally inadequate. If she covered her belly, he went for her ribs. If she covered her ribs, he tickled her tummy. Eventually she could resist no more and her arms lay helplessly at her sides as Kurtz tickled all the bare flesh he could reach again and again. She cried with laughter as he langorously fondled her breasts one moment and then piano-played his fingers down over her ribs to tickle her delicious bellybutton the next.

As his strong fingers ran back and forth along her shaking ribs, Kurtz hunkered down over Angela's belly and rubbed his beard lightly over her bellybutton. She wailed and wailed as the coarse hairs tormented her tender dimple.

"Wahhh ahahahahah...stoppp...(gulp)....hahaha... Please!" She begged and pleaded as Viktor Kurtz made her nerve endings sing with mirth.

Of course, there was no let up. Kurtz replaced his beard with his mouth and, holding Angela's arms firmly by her sides, planted a lingering, wet, ticklish kiss on her navel.

"Mmmmmmwwwaaahhh! From me to you!" He taunted.

She screamed with laughter and bucked her hips as his tongue slithered into her bellybutton and slurped away mercilessly. His hands were back dancing all over ribs, breasts and tummy making sure she was kept in a state of pure ticklish arousal.
No interrogation. No punishment. Just a villain having fun. Beautiful in its simplicity.
Now he began blowing raspberries on Angela's body and her belly shook helplessly with these ticklish torments. He raspberried over her bellybutton, her waist, the sides of her ribs. He even pushed up one of her arms and blew a raspberry in the centre of her armpit. He fluttered ticklish licks and nibbles on her neck and breasts. Angela shook her head from side to ide in tickish anguish and tears ran down her cheeks. The combination of the vibrating mouth and the neatly trimmed beard on her skin had turned her into a human joy buzzer!

Kurtz nibbled and buzzed away at Angela's ticklish body insatiably. He seemed to know exactly what to do to send her into hysterics. "My dear, you seem to be ticklish everywhere." He murmured as he tickled her amrpits once more between licks and raspberries. "Are you ticklish here I wonder...." His rands ran down her back and tickled and pinched her firm round ass.

Even through tight denim, Angela could feel the ticklish sensations and she shook with silent laughter. His hands ran back and forth tickling her hips and belly and ass like furious spiders whilst she struggled beneath him.
Kurtz seems arguably way more into tickling for tickling’s sake than anyone we’ve seen so far. Also there is no way Angela’s wearing underwear right?
"Marvellous." Kurtz murmured as he plied his ticklish trade, "But you're getting a little frisky now. I think you need a little more motivation to laugh that beautiful laugh of yours. He fastened the mask back over her face and began to dose her up again.

The gas invaded Angela's senses once more and , she could hear Kurtz humming to himself as he lavished her breasts with ticklish caresses and traced teasing patterns on her quivering tummy. His grinning visage loomed into her view. "Ready to move on?" He murmured, as he idly swirled a fingertip in her tormented bellybutton.

Angela wondered what he meant, she giggled as Kurtz squeezed at her writhing belly and waist. Then she felt his nimble fingers undo her belt buckle, pop open the the waistband of her jeans and pull down the zipper. She tried struggling but the gas had played its role once again and Kurtz soon had her pants tugged down her sleek legs.

Kurtz eyed her creamy smooth hips and thighs, her modesty was covered by a skimpy black thong. He wasted no time in attacking this virgin territory and fluttered his fingers up and down the soft, quivering skin of Angela's inner thighs.
Damn. Well at least she’s got some protection as useless as it may be.
"Nyah hahahahha!" She wailed. "Nooooo ooo hoohohohoo."

Kurtz pinched her hips and scrabbled over her thighs, ogling his prisoner as she became more and more aroused. He reached around and tickled her bare bottom, kneading the firm cheeks and fluttering his finger all over them and down the back of her thighs.

"Exceptional, better than I had ever imagined." Kurtz muttered as he tickled away at Angela's defenceless body. He ran his teasing fingers over her breasts and ribs again and tickled up and down her shaking tummy.

"Ready to move on again?" He grinned. He hooked his thumbs into the straps of her thong. Angela's big green eyes nearly popped out of her head.

At that moment the door to the penthouse crashed open and a pissed off dishevelled looking Samantha Storm walked in.

She took a second to take in the scene before her and then ran at Kurtz. "Bastard!" She hissed.
*gasp again* Samantha emerged victorious. Is there anything she can’t do? Also Kurtz is screwed.
Quick as a flash Kurtz grabbed Angela round the neck and pulled her against him, using her as a shield. His free hand blurred down to his open briefcase and snatched up a tranquilliser pistol.

"How rude, Agent Storm!" Kurtz grinned. I was just about to show your pretty colleague the ultimate tickling high. But at least now I am going to get to take you both with me." His finger tightened on the trigger.

Samantha began moving but knew she would be too late.

Angela summoned up all the strength she could and snapped her head back, butting Kurtz in the face. He grunted and his shot went wild. The dart whistled past Samantha and smacked into the door frame. Angela rolled forward and Samantha leaped over her, slamming both her feet into Kurtz's chest, knocking him flat on his back.
Damn, Angela. You’ve surprised me once again. Although, I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised by this.
Samantha pulled the mask from Angela's face. "You OK?"

"No...hahahaha...this...(gulp)....shit tickled the...hahaha...hell out of me...." She replied shakily as Samantha helped her back into her clothing.

"Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Come on, we need to get out of here. This mission's badly compromised and we could have company arriving any minute." Samantha said as Angela buttoned up her vest.

"One...heee heee..minute." Angela said. She started trying to tie Kurtz's hands behind his back but she ws still a little shaky.

"I get it." Samantha said. She moved quickly to help her colleague.

A few moments later Kurtz's eyes flickered open. He looked up to see the two Section 7 agents glaring down at him. It was then that he realised he was tied up and wearing his own laughing gas mask.

Samantha opened the valve fully and Kurtz tried instinctively to hold his breath. Angela punched him hard in the stomach and he gulped in a big lungful of the gas.

"Ciao. It's been real." She said. She grabbed her coat and followed Samantha out of the door. Kurtz watched helplessly as the gas began to take effect on him.
I doubt the wisdom in taking this small albeit deserved revenge.

On the way down the emergency stairs the two women passed Helena's slumped, bound form.

"Whoa! Hee hee...Nice work." Angela said.

Samantha shrugged. "She fights dirty. I fight dirtier. Too bad this mission was a washout."

Angela tapped her coat pocket. "Not quite...I hee hee hee...even managed to switch the disk before they ...hahaha... caught me."

Samantha whistled. "Nice job Agent Featherstone.. C'mon, let's get the hell out of here."
Angela will be legendary herself at this rate.

Epilogue

A castle in the Austrian Alps - TKL Faction's European HQ

A shadowy figure sat in a plush leather armchair. A huge monitor screen showed the security camera footage of the Section 7 agents' exploits in Berlin. The shadowy figure's displeasure was palpable and his lieutenants stood by nervously.

"Samantha Storm has long been a thorn in our sides. I think it's time we taught her and her friend a lesson.."

A slender lieutenant from the French HQ cleared her throat. "Sir, Samantha Storm and this new Agent, Angela Featherstone are known to be susceptible to extreme tickle torture. I know some specialists in this field and I believe they are already acquainted with Samantha Storm. They would love to get their hands on her."

The shadowy figure spun round in his chair and regarded the Frenchwoman with a steely gaze. These specialists....are they any good?"

"Sir, they are the very best." She replied confidently.

The shadowy figure smiled. "Excellent. You will contact them immediately. Let's make an example of our pretty little troublemakers."

He turned back and looked at the frozen pictures of the two women on the monitor screen, blissfully unaware of what lay in store for them.
Dun dun dun! I have a feeling our special might be someone we know from before. Although it very well may be someone new, either way I’m excited.

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back