• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Witches Spell

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
My devianart page; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Hi! So I know I haven't made a story in a long time, and I am truly sorry :(. But before I
release the Lara Croft story, I thought I could make a Halloween Special! YAY! But I'm way to old to dress up and go trick or treating, so, I'll make you guys and gals a story, staring a beautiful young girl, and an old witch. Now I guess I could call the witch human in the title, because witches are technically people. But there was that episode of Dr. Who were- oh never mind, enjoy!
-HappyTriangle

Crack! Snap! Crunch! The sound of Fall leafs and twigs breaking under Isabel’s feet filled the dark, dooming forest, as she bolted through, only the moonlight and pathetic excuse for a trail. But this is no tale of teen rebellion, or of an innocent game of tag, Isabel was bolting for her life. Isabel was 5 feet 8 inches. With a slight British American accent, a slightly pale body and face, with big brown eyes, and light brown curly hair, going down to the middle of her spine. A beautiful combination with her thin figure, with a deep, inne bellybutton.

The year was 1692 Isabel had just turned 20 when the witch trials had begun in her Boston colony. The trials had started when strange occurrences had begun happening in her colony, first the crops mysteriously shriveled up and died for the first time in 15 years, causing a famine, lasting 6 weeks, with the aftermath being a quarter of the village dying, including Isabel's 8 year old brother, Danny. 2 days after the famine ended, a large infestation of crickets came to the village. Their pastor had declared that the reason this was happening was that there was a satanic witch plaguing the village.

A mob was gathers, mostly consisting of elderly man with holy water, teenage boys with pitchfork and torches, and young men with muskets, with the pastor leading them all.
"We will find and burn the witch that the devil has smited upon us!" He yelled, "And we shall make sure no female goes unchecked!"

Ever since the mob has been on their rampage, 15 women have wrongfully been accused, and executed in public, with no change in the village's plague. But then the 16th woman was executed by being drowned, the 16th woman, was Isabel's mother. Days after her execution the plague left the village, due to a heavy downfall that drowned the crickets, and brought water back to the crops. To us, it was a simple coincidence, but to them, it was;

"God's reward for the killing of that no good witch."

With the plague ending, a celebration erupted throughout the town. But the only one morning was Isabel, her mother had been wrongfully executed, her brother dead from the famine, and her father, has been executed for;

"Bringing the devil's follower to this peaceful town, causing the damnation of this fine colony."
But the reason for Isabel's escape from the colony came later in the night, when the pastor had preached;

"It has come to my attention that the witch that has been executed gave birth to the devil's spawn itself, some of you might know her as Isabel!"
A hush silence swept over the crowd.

"Now this devil child will smite this colony if we do not stop her, now let's get her!"
The crowd roared with excitement while they went for their muskets and pitchforks, Isabel ran out the village while musket balls where whizzing by her head, she had been awaken by the commotion, so she wasn't wearing any shoes, our an outfit, she was just wearing a sleeveless shirt that was way too small for her, because it exposed her midriff.

While she ran through the woods, away from the yelling voices and cracks of gunfire, her foot slipped into a gofer hole, and her leg violently twisted, dislocating her ankle.

"GAH!" Isabel roared in pain, grabbing her swollen ankle. Isabel heard the sound of a person approaching. Isabel couldn't do anything to get away, so he started begging, her eyes filling with tears.

"P..please *sniff* don't kill me..." Isabel wept.
Isabel felt a cold, soft hand grab her arm, soon her body felt extremely cold for a few seconds, until comforting warmth filled her body.

Isabel opened her eyes, the place she was now in a small looking hut, one she had never seen before. It had a bright wooden floor, with bring orange walls, not much was around for decorating, no windows, just a wooden door leading into what appeared to be the woods she was just in moments ago. She then realized she was laying on a cot, housed in the air by... well... nothing. Isabel looked around in fear, her cot was 3 feet above the ground, but she couldn't feel any hard surface hold her up. Isabel took a peak at the ground underneath the cot, and notices, instead of a table, a thick purple mist, something the likes of which had never been seen before.

Then, a loud hissing noise then came from a corner of the hut. Isabel covered her ears, and looked in the corner. A bright green light flashed, forcing Isabel to cover her eyes. She looked in the corner after she felt the light dim away.

"AH!" Isabel screamed, what she saw was something straight from a nightmare.
It looked like a woman, but, that would be complementing it. The figure was about 5 and a half feet tall, with a hunchback, holding up a face, an unbelievably ugly face. On top of its head was and old, pitch black pointy caps, with holes, and patches, covering a bedded forest of long, greasy thick brown hair. Small, yellow eyes sunken it to a thick, an oval like face, with a long, pointy nose with two large nostrils. A curvy smile filled with jagged, dark brown teeth pointy teeth, filled with holes and missing spaces. Its body was fat, round, covered in a thick black cloak, with long, bony arms with large, untended, brown finger nails at the end. But the part that truly terrified Isabel, was the skin
covering the horrendous figure, its skin was wrinkly, like a raisin, with a dark green skin color, with large warts, moles, and brown mysterious lumps covering every area of the skin.

Its head, turned towards Isabel, while she was still frozen with fear, their eyes meet, until the thing did an even bigger crooked smile and said;

"Hello dear." The figure said in a high pitched, croaked voice.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAHHHH!" Isabel was terrified, she tried to climb off the cot, but a warm purple chain sprang up from the mist under the cot, wrapping around Isabel's wrist, forcing her back onto the cot. Isabel started pulling in the chain with her free hand, but that hand was quickly grabbed by another chain, and it forced Isabel's body to lay flat on her back in the middle of the cot.

"What the hell are you?! Let me go!" Isabel roared at the figure.
The figure walked over, putting her hand on Isabel's exposed belly. A chill filled Isabel's body. "Pretty girls shouldn't be using harsh words my dear," It spoke. "I am not an it, I am a she, my name is Jane, and I have been practicing witch craft for over 650 years sweaty." Jane took a look at Isabel's, broken swollen ankle.

"Oh dear, let me fix that." Jane waved her hand above Isabel's ankle while she muttered some words, the ankle snapped back into place and the swelling decreased in a matter of seconds.

"You... my family is dead because of you! And now my colony thinks I'm the witch and they want me dead! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Isabel yelled.

"I'm sorry dear, but I need to plague in order to survive, but I promise you, that once you help me, it will all be worthwhile."

"I am NEVER going to help you."

"Oh, no, no, no, I don't need you to do anything for me, I just need to do something to you." Isabel froze.

"Wh- What do you mean?" Isabel asked fearfully.
Jane started to twirl her bonny finger around Isabel's belly button, causing her to squirm.

"Well being on earth as long as I have, I miss social interaction, but nobody to talk to me because of my looks, but sadly I only know how to change looks with laughter, not my laughter, someone else's. Jane stuck her finger into Isabel's bellybutton and began twirling it around.

"Hehehehhehehehehhhehehhe!!!" Isabel was hyper ticklish.

"Oh please don't tickle me!"" Isabel pleaded. "Just let me go plea-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!"

Jane had dug her fingers into Isabel's belly, poking and prodding every sensitive area.

"AAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!"

"Such a pretty laugh!" Jane cooed. Isabel tried to kick free with her still loose legs, more chains came out of the mist, wrapped around Isabel's ankles, and forced them onto the cot, Isabel was completely strapped down.

"Such a violent young lady." Jane said, moving her scribbling fingers up to Isabel's ribs.

"I CA- I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"You- you- you can't what dear?"

"CAN'T TAKE ITEHEHEHEHAHHAHA!!!"

"You have to speak up dear." Jane teased, "I can't hear you."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Isabel's body was squirming like a worm, unable to break the chains, she was only a tickle object for Jane.

"The spell is working." Said Jane. "I can feel it! Now, how about I find out how that bellybutton feels."
Before Isabel could protest Jane had stuck her now soft and perfect finger into Isabel's belly button and began twirling.

"KAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Isabel roared, trying to escape the bonds. "NOT MY BELLYBUTTON! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!"

"Why should I?"

"IT TICKLES SO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Jane sighed,

"This isn't working fast enough."

"So- so you're done?" Isabel asked.

"No, I just need you to laugh more." Jane began ferociously tickling Isabel's smooth armpits.

"NNOHOHOHOHOOHOHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA NO PLEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHHAHHA NOT THEREHEHEHAHA ANY WHERE BUT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHERE!!!!"

"I think I found a weak spot!" Jane began tickling faster, her fingers naturally dancing across Isabel's exposed armpits.

Isabel was in hell, her eyes filling up with tears of laughter, her body squirming and contorting in every direction.

"PLEHEHEHESE!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!"

"Do you want me to tickle more?"

"NO PLEASE NOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!"
Then, a severed, transparent, purple hand began to crawl onto the table.

"WHAHAHAHAHHAHAT IS THAHAHAHAHAHHAT!!!?"
The hand then jumped onto Isabel’s belly, and began tickling her belly button.

"OH NO PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEHEHEHEHESE!!!!!!!!!" Isabel violently bucked, trying to get the hand off, but to no avail.
"Music to my ears" Jane cooed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH PLEHEHEHES CAN I JUST HAVE A BREAK?!!! HAHAHAHHA!!"

"Oh no dear." Jane said, teasing Isabel's armpits.

"The more breaks you get, the slower my transformation will take. And it's almost complete, it just needs one little- PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTT" Jane placed her lips on Isabel's belly and blew HARD, causing a super charged raspberry, causing the whole hut to sake.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!"

"I think one more should do it!" Jane said, getting ready to blow another raspberry, and the purple hand disappeared into thin air.

"No please!" Isabel begged. "I don't think I can take anymor-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!"

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!" Jane blew, a large, wet raspberry in the center of Isabel's belly. Jane then stepped back, as a large, thick lime green cloud surrounded her, when the cloud disappeared, in the spot where the ugly witch should have been was a new girl.

The witch had transformed into a 5 foot 6 inch tall young woman. Long fiery red hair, flowing down her back, big blue eyes, a slim, sexy body, with smooth, tannish skin and an attractive glow surrounding her.
Jane looked down at her new body.

"Would you look at that?" Jane said, her ugly voiced replace with a beautiful British accent. Jane spun around, and looked at the sweating, panting Jane.

"Aren't I just gorgeous?!" Isabel coughed, still chuckling a little from all the tickling.

"Y-yeah." Isabel said. "You look great." Isabel was extremely relieved it was all over.

"And I have you to thank." Jane said, walking toward Isabel, as the purple chains and mist disappeared, allowing Isabel to climb of.

"Now if there is anything thing you want." Jane said, "let me know, and I will grant it."
Isabel thought for a while. "... I want my family back, and to be away from that crazy village."

Jane held up her fingers... *snap!*

Isabel woke up in her bed instantly, she looked around, she was back in her room. This was strange, Isabel was sure that she had just met a witch, and, as weird as it sounded, been tickled by it.

"Isabel!" She heard, "come on out dear, your breakfast is getting cold!"
Isabel knew that voice, it was her mom. Isabel darted out of the bed, in the kitchen to see her mother.

"Mo... mommy?" Isabel said, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Are you alright?" Her mom asked. Isabel darted over, and hugged her mom crying into her shoulder.

"I missed you so much!" Isabel wept.

"What are you talking about?" Isabel's mom said.

"Is daddy here too?" Isabel asked.

"He's at work." Isabel's responded.

"Is Danny here to?"

"He's taking a nap, is... Is everything alright Isabel?"
Isabel heard a tap on the window, she looked over to see Jane, her big blue eyes staring at her, and her mouth curved into a smile, before riding away on a broom, with the purple hand on her shoulder. Isabel blinked, realizing what had happened, was not a dream, it was all to real.

"Yeah." Isabel smiled, "Everything's great."

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments, I love hearing from you, and in areas I can improve, I want you guys and gals to enjoy my stories as much as possible. Take care.

-HappyTriangle

Great story, love the ending.
Hope to see more of Jane in the future!!!

i am a bit confused towards the motto of the tickling as is it to go into the past of person and mend it right or something else .. please make me clear with this

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back