• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marriage Therapy Tickles! F/M M/F M/M

RedPyramidDoll

Brad Reams was a very big hearted therapist. He was 6'3" and 180lbs. His brown hair was combed over the side, and his brown eyes were big and beautiful behind his black rimmed glasses. He received calls everyday from heartbroken couples desperate to fix their marriage, whether it be a three way he'd set up or a session of whips and gags. Today, however, his session involved a couple in need of a good giggle, and the wife was desperate to see her husband tickled. While she called his office to set up an appointment the day before, her husband was at home doing the same thing for her. Brad snickered lightly when he saw the couples appointment book. "So... They're both at 2:30." He looked at the wall clock. "Not a minute past 2:25.." He smiled, tapped his secretary's shoulder. "Send them in." She nodded, hanging up the phone she was on.

When the couple were both sent back to an office, both were smirking at each other, thinking that it was the other spouse getting treated. "You know..." Rhiannon said. "You aren't here for a check up, dear." The husband raised an eyebrow. "You're the one with an appointment, darling. You know how I worry about you. Heh." Their conversation was interrupted by Dr. Reams walking in.

"Hello M. Rhiannon." He sat down, looking around the room. So, M's appointment today is at 2:30?" M's nodded, thinking it was a trick to fool Rhiannon. "So M, and Rhiannon I'm gonna ask you some questions, okay?" Rhiannon smirked, hardly able to hide her teeth behind her tight grinning lips. "Okay, M. Are you ticklish?" M's eyebrow raised slightly. "No, I'm not--" "BULLSHIT!" Rhiannon's mouth hung open. "He's ticklish on his feet, sides, and his bum!" The doctor chuckled, writing it down. "And you Rhiannon?" M laughed very cockily. "Maybe you should ask where she ISN'T ticklish, doctor." The doctor at this point was forming a rather defined lump in his work pants. "Good. Now just drink some of this water. It looks cloudy, I have some vitamins in it." The couple nodded, slurping away till it was gone. The room went black and the couple lay on the fluffy carpeted floor sleeping.

Rhiannon was the first to wake up, her nude body had goosebumps from sitting in a cold wooden chair. She was sitting facing her husband who was tied spread eagle on the bed still sleeping, the doctor rubbing oil and lotions into his body. She giggled, her nipples hardening and her pussy swelling from excitement from watching. "You keep quiet if you want to watch." The doctor smirked at her. "Oh, he's coming out of it."

M was very confused when he woke up, that confusion turned into fury whenever he found himself bound to the bed. "What the FUCK?! It's HER not me!! I'm not supposed to be tickled!" The doctor smiled, slipping a blindfold on him. "You're okay, M. This is only going to tickle a little bit." The doctor began rubbing M's softened soles with his sharp fingernails, M's feet began twitching, his body trying to escape and light groans escaping his lips. The doctors fingers picked up, really starting to dig into his pink, soft soles. M began giggling and sighed, pissed. "Hehehehe I'm gonna kihihihill you Rhiannon I swehehehar to God!!" His toes wiggled, making his deep arches wrinkle, his hairy tummy and chest quivered with bubbly giggles escaping. The doctor pulled a wooden stool in front of M's feet, beginning to scribble up and down his feet. "So M, you aren't ticklish you say?" He chuckled to himself, tickling faster after asking the question. M was helpless, his giggles turned into shouts and fits of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not both feeeet!!! I swear to GOD Rhiannon you're DEAD!" The doctor smiled, "She'll get her own, but until then, why don't you join me Rhiannon?"

Rhiannon smiled, she was 4'11 with full C breasts, a chubbier girl with black flowing hair and light green eyes. She joined the doctor, grabbing one foot. "Now Rhiannon, that left foot is yours. The right one is mine. Everything in here to tickle is fair game." Rhiannon picked up a little toothbrush, scrubbing his toes with the brush, giggling to herself. M laughed harder, growling and trying to resist. "Stohohohop it you bihihihitch!!!" She smirked, "You're in a bad place to be calling me a bitch, bastard." She scribbled her long blue nails up and down his foot while the doctor did the same to his other, making him erupt in hysterical giggles, his body tight and pulsing from all the sensation in his feet, his member moving in his boxers. Rhiannon winked, "Right, and he DOESN'T enjoy this doctor." She began tickling his cock through his boxers, watching his legs jerk and pull. "Hehehe. Hey! Quit that--Mmmm... Hehehehe." The doctor continued tickling both of M's feet now while Rhiannon tickled his cock, teasing him whenever his precum oozed on her fingernails. The doctor got up, sat on Kyles hips and began counting his ribs. "One rib that M lied to me about... Coochie coochie..." M went insane, busting out with laughter, his cock spewing precum more from his wife's fingertips tickling his member. The doctor continued counting, his fingers slipping and "forgetting" what place he was at. While the doctor tortured her husbands ribs, Rhiannon found a stiff gray feather, she smirked, lowering herself , flicking the feather on the crease of his balls, working it up his shaft and flicked it around his member. M spilled into giggles and deep belly chortles. "Hehehehehehehe fuck me! Ahahahahahaha stop it doctor I swear to god!" The doctor raised an eyebrow, "Do you?" He began scribbling and deep squeezing his sensitive ribs, not giving him a break, causing M to sob with loud laughter, most times not even making noise from how hard he was giggling. Rhiannon continued teasing his genitals, making his cock pulse from the boner he had from just the feather, just her soft white fingertips embracing his cock would shoot off a thick load. He wasn't even embarrassed about the doctor seeing anymore. She wiggled her pinky fingertip on the head of his cock, knowing he couldn't stand it, she licked the head, and followed it with a feather on his balls. M turned bright red, shooting a thick load in her face, gasping for air, still cackling while the doctor wiggled his strong, big fingers on his ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He freaked out whenever Rhiannon continued tickling his penis after he came. "YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT GETS ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The doctor was intrigued, his own member straight up in his pants, he began sucking M off with his tickling tongue, while Rhiannon used a paintbrush to brush his balls, causing Kyle to laugh hysterically, he passed out minutes later. So did Rhiannon.

Rhiannon woke up to the doctor and M admiring her beautiful socked feet, her deep arches were no match for their bigger, stronger fingers. She began to flip out. "DOCTOR, THIS WASN'T IN THE PLAN!" Kyle chuckled, "Well honey I guess our minds think alike. Brad told me that we called for the same time, so he fit us both in." His nail drug slowly down her chubby tummy, making her start squealing and clenching her toes. "Hehehehe have mercy!!" M smirked, "Like you had mercy on me, darling?" He began squeezing and tickling her curvy sides, making her shake and giggle in the bonds, more sensitive from not being able to stop the tickles. Brad sat at her feet, admiring her black socks hugging her beautiful foots figure, smiling when her toes clenched in her socks, he began stroking his nails up and down her feet. Rhiannon's eyes widened, screaming. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE STOP IT!!!!" The doctor looked at M, "You told me she was really ticklish, especially on her feet, but I guess I didn't believe you. She really can't take it, can she?" M snickered. "Just imagine what it's like without socks." He replied, digging his pinky in her ticklish bellybutton, making her face pink and her giggles uncontrollable and bubbly. "Hehehehehehehehehe oh my god I can't take this shit! Stohohohohohop!!" Her pussy was swelling from constant upper and lower body tickling. The doctor smiled, "Switch me places, she's gonna explode." The men switched sides, the doctor tickling the deep hollows of her creamy white armpits, while M slipped her socks off, tickling her heels, admiring her pink, puffy pussy, occasionally blowing on her pussy to make her jump. "Heeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!! Oh my gosh stop it plehehehease!!!" She giggled harder, tummy pulsing. The doctor smiled, handing M a longer feather, stiff for her genitals. Rhiannon's eyes widened. "YOU ASSHOLE! STOP IT! DON'T YOU DARE!" The doctor continued to tickle her armpits to keep her from swearing any further. M twirled the feather on her warm lips, making her giggle and squeal softly, unable to stand it. The doctor painted oil on her breasts and tickled her nipples with paintbrushes, causing Rhiannon to soak the bed more, but also giggle louder. "Hehehehehehe don't tickle my private parts, guys!! Heheheheheehehehehe!" M slipped himself inside her, tickling her lower tummy while he pounded her. Rhiannon moaned, screaming with pleasure and giggles whenever the doctor tickled around her nipples, sometimes tickling her armpits again. "Hehehehehe I can't tahahahake it!! I'm gohahahahahahaha! Gonnahahahaha cum!!!" M grabbed her sides and tickled her harder, squeezing until she came. Rhiannon's eyes fluttered with exhaustion and pleasure, her pussy dripping. She had enough strength to kiss M, and then passed out.

Doctor Brad thanked the couple for coming, mainly M. Rhiannon was passed out in his arms, and he walked her out of the room to the car, his eyes showed a new light as he gazed upon her body, smiling at every twitch it had or mumble she did in her sleep. Doctor Brad smiled, waved at them as they exited flipping the open sign on his office door to close, and went to his office. He opened a drawer with a flat looking knob and smirked. "I love filming the sexy times.." He took the tape to his office room, popped it in his computer, and while he watched, he relieved himself and fell asleep.

"What? Huh?" He woke up to Rhiannon and M hovering over him. Brad was unable to move. "What's going on?" Rhiannon smirked. "I think we owe you something..." She covered his eyes and hovered her fingers above his toned pecks.

To be continued....

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back