• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vixen

lergirl69

TMF Regular
Despite the fact that I'm a lady, I have a huge thing for Russ Meyer flicks (it's the indie film lover and film student in me! LOL!). Anyway this one has a f/f tickling scene and a rather lengthy m/f tickling scene. Mind you it is Russ Meyer so the acting is a little, er, "exagerrated"....BUT THEY ARE THERE. One to the Mainstream movie list.....wait....is Russ Meyer allowed to be considered mainstream?????

Sounds good, lergirl69! Could you describe the scenes in a little more detail, please? Thanks. :D

well the female on female scene is the beginning of a lesbian scene (again, this IS a Russ Meyer movie!). Both girls are naked and Vixen tickles the other girl on the belly to "cheer her up". Brief, yes.....but its there.

The male on female....everything is implied. ll you see is Vixen squirming and screaming with hysterical laughter. I'm told this scene is only in the uncut version (which I have. nanananananana! :) )

I've seen Russ' ex, Kitten Nativitad (spelling?) get an unscripted tickle in the film "Taking It Off". There's a montage of activity happening in a bed and a guy is running different things over her body. At one point he takes a piece of cabbage or something and when it strokes her she recoils and you can read her lips say "Oh that tickles!" There are a few nice indie video stores in Dallas that have Vixen. I'll have to take a look.

BTW - I work for a production company and am DESPERATELY trying to finish some short film scripts to get the big boss interested in making them. He said he'd look at them at least. And, yeah, one of them has some tickling. !!

You know, I'm in the indie film business and I've never made a film with tickling......travesty, aint it?

The scene in Vixen isn't that great at all....but as I said...it's there.

lergirl69 said:
You know, I'm in the indie film business and I've never made a film with tickling......travesty, aint it?

Well... I'm doing MY part - get to work, 'ler!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back