• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Bomb - Kristen Chenoweth

flugel1

TMF Regular
I own nothing and this is a story of fiction. If ur not 18 you should move on. I think Kristin is an amazing talent and hope you enjoy. You’re comments are welcome.

Kristin Chenoweth, the tiny talented dynamo was enjoying some time off in St. Regis. She had busted her ass for a bikini shoot with some other girls to promote her upcoming Australian tour. She had really enjoyed the shoot and hanging with the photogs, fans, and the girls. But she was really enjoying just chilling for a couple of days with no agenda.

As she laid by the pool, a waiter brought her a fruity margarita-type drink. “I’m sorry” she said in her sweet southern accent “ I didn’t order anything”. But she thought she could use a drink. “It is from that gentleman” and he pointed to an empty table. “There is nobody there” she noted confused. “He was there a moment ago. Well the drink is yours” and he set it down with a small card. Kristin was intrigued. She opened the card.

“I have admired you from afar many years. Never thought I’d get to meet you. Your beauty and talent are unmatched. Please enjoy the drink. If you like I will find a time to introduce myself.”

In spite of herself she was intrigued. She looked around to try and find who might be the mystery man. No one seemed obvious. She looked at the drink, it looked yummy. But she was rightly concerned. She waved the waiter over. “This is very nice and a little romantic. But I’m concerned about taking a drink from someone I can’t even see and don’t know” she explained. “I understand completely. If you would like I will bring you another. But I will tell you I watched the bartender make it and I brought it directly to you and no one touched it til here” Kristin perked up. “Then you know what he looks like, is he around here, point him out to me” and she scanned the pool area. “Miss, he tipped me very well to JUST bring you the drink” and he smiled and left. Kristin was becoming more intrigued.

She cautiously sipped the drink. It was rum based and totally yummy. Kristin was wearing a black bikini that accentuated her petite but smoking figure. She had on a straw, wide brimmed hat and some kicky wedges by her lounge. She was genuinely flattered and thought the mystery man idea was nice. She was used to guys trying to intimidate her with their size, money, fame, looks or whatever. But she was not niave. She was part Indian and from Oklahoma. She could handle herself. So she sipped the drink and smiled as she dreamed what mystery boy might look like. She gently slipped into a nap.

When she awoke, there was a pink rose on her tummy. She was startled and still couldn’t help smiling. She picked it up and sniffed it. It smelled delicious. In spite of herself, she was warming to mystery guys style. She saw her waiter and waved him over…… “Okay, so whats the deal” she smiled. He simply handed her another card. It read “ I hoped you liked the drink, I hoped you like the rose. It seemed to match the shade of your lips. Enjoy. If you’re enjoying this, please take a sip of your drink for each day you will still be here and I will know how to meet you” and she smiled her brilliant smile as she looked around the pool.

Now she knew he could see her. And she could not see him. She tried to look around but there were many people around the pool, lotsa of trees and foliage, it was hopeless. Hell, it could be the waiter doing the whole thing, the thought occurred to her. So she thought she’d have a little mystery fun as well. She made a point of reading the card again and setting it down by the drink. She picked up her shoes and bag, frowned and started to leave the pool. Then she turned back and made a very exaggerated point of taking 2 big sips. She smiled her brilliant smile again and wiggled away from the pool. Your move mystery man, she thought to herself.

St. Regis was a fabulous place. Many famous folk ventured there cuz fame really wasn’t a big thing to the people who could hang there. She had been pretty invisible thru the shoot and was enjoying it. She and Whitney Port, from the shoot were meeting for dinner. She hadn’t told anyone about mystery boy and wasn’t sure she should. So the girls met for dinner and about 30 minutes into it Whitney looked at her at asked “OK, whats up, you keep glancing around and that stupid shit eatin grin hasn’t left ur face. Are you getting laid or are u wanting to?” Whitney laughed and Kristin blushed……….ALOT. So she told Whitney the story.

“Well what do you think, am I stupid, is this fun or dangerous? It’s kinda cool but I don’t know. What do you think?” Kristin asked honestly. Whitney paused for a second and thought. “ Well nothing’s happened and you can make the call if you ever meet him, so I’d say its still cool. If you get a bad vibe stop it. But right now it is kinda………different and romantic” …. “Good, I kinda feel the same way”. And the waiter brought a bottle of champaign to the table. “Compliments of the gentleman” and set the bottle down. The girls immediately looked around the room trying to find him. Whitney noticed and giggled, look there’s a card”. And Kristin opened it hesitantly. “Glad to see you’ll be here for 2 days. Be at the south pool tomorrow at 10 am. There will be a chaise with a purple blanket on it. If you would like to meet I will introduce myself. If not, I will understand. The chance to meet you has been intoxicating”

“OHMYFUCKINGAWD……..what do I do now” Kristin drawled as she handed the card to Whitney. It sounded very cute coming from the tiny actress’ mouth and in her southern accent. “Well WHATTHEFUCK you wanna do….cowgirl?” Whitney tried to imitate her. She paused a second and looked Whitney right in the eyes. “I literally have no idea” she answered. “Well you’ll find out at 10 am tomorrow if you want to. Now, should we drink, dance or shop?” Whitney asked. “Well, lets go dance” and the girls paid the tab and headed to the club in the hotel.

The club was a retro disco club that played some 80’s music as well. Whitney wore a blue scoop top and black capri pants with heels. She towered over Kristin who wore a teal midriff bearing top and khaki slacks with strappy heels as well. She still didn’t come up to Whitneys chin. They ran into 2 girls from the shoot, Jodi and Megan, They all hugged and kissed and they settled into a booth in the corner and just started drinking and laughing. All the sudden “LOVE SHACK” blared thru the room and the girls screamed, Megan grabbed Kristin and they all ran to the dancefloor. The floor got packed and everyone was loving the energy. All the sudden Kristin felt herself getting tickled. She was VERY ticklish and every time she turned around someone was poking her sides. But the floor was so packed she could never tell who. But Megan and Whitney both kept smiling at her.

When the song ended she wanted to grab a drink, but the drinking girls anthem “Grils Just Wanna Have Fun” fired up and Whitney grabbed Kristin in a big hug, grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up. And Kristin felt 2 hands tickle her sides. She could do nothing but squeal and kick her feet and laugh as Whitney just sang the chorus into her face. The tickling came from behind and Kristin had no idea who. Whitney just held on and sang. Badly, by the way. Finally, Whitney set her down and the dancing continued. When the song ended they went back to the booth to find 4 shots waiting for them, and a card. They scooted into the booth with Kirstin in the middle, Whitney on her right and Megan on her left. Kristin looked at the care and then reached down and opened it. It read “I’ll be tickled if you’re at the pool tomorrow”. And again she smiled, blushed and was more intrigued then ever. When the waiter came by Whitney asked “Where’d these come from and what were they. They were good”. “The gentleman bought them. “They’re a special here…………..they’re called tickle bombs”. He smiled, winked at Kristin and left.

The girls looked around and again, saw noone who was making eye contact. “Tickle bombs, huh. I know the real tickle bomb” Whitney smiled and started to tickle Kristin’s knees under the table.. She was seated between Whitney and the girls. She was giggling and wiggling and slapping at Whitney, while trying to get away but the other girls picked up on it. “Tickle Bomb” Megan screamed and started to tickle her other side. Kristin had no place to go and the girls were loving her laughter. Kristin’s ticklishness came to light early on the shoot. And everyone seemed to catch on and poke her as they walked by. It had kinda become a joke on the set, But Whitney had grown a little crush on the older actress and was relishing this opportunity to tickle and search her tight, very fine body.
“WHITNEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY” Kristin wailed.

Kristin was at a complete loss. She wanted this all to stop but she couldn’t move or leave. Next thing she knew she felt her sandal being taken off. The music was so loud no one knew what was happening at the booth except the girls. At this point, Kristin was in hysterics almost laying on the girls laps under the table. Whitney was tickling her armpits and breasts, Megan was murdering her waist and Jodi was killing her feet. Kristin was starting to hyperventilate and cry. Whitney ran her hands under her shirt and truly started tickling her sides. The girls amped up there efforts on feet and hips. Kristin was about to die. And she felt herself getting excited. She hated being tickled but, truth was it did turn her on. Which she hated. Whitney moved her hands up to Kristens breasts, who chose tonite not to wear a bra, and started tickling. “WWWWWWWHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTNNNNNNEEEEEEYYYY” she screamed. Kristen knew her breasts were very ticklish and it turned her on. Which she hated. Whitney and Kristen locked eyes for just a moment. Whitney had tears and lust in her eyes.

Whitney saw the state her friend was in and she pulled her hands from under her shirt. But she made sure to run them over Kristin’s breasts and give the upstanding nipples a quick tweek. And then she tried to sit her giggling friend upright. She kissed Kristin gently and whispered “I like Tickle Bombs” and winked. The other 2 girls kissed Kristin on the cheek and ventured out to the dance floor. When Kristin finally got her breath back she looked at her friend and said “Whatthefuck Whitney, what was all that?”. And Whitney just smiled and mouthed the answer. “What I can’t hear you” Kristen shouted. Whitney smiled and again just mouthed some words. “WHAT “ she yelled. And Whitney leaned in and put her lips right by Kristins ear. “I REALLY like tickle bombs” and she attacked both the little blonds inner thighs. Kristin immediately started laughing and wiggling in the booth. “YOU BITCH” she yelled. And Whitney ran her hands over every inch of Kristins body. She leaned in and yelled into her ear while she kept tickling. “Tell me what happens at 10” and with that she kissed Kristin hard on the mouth and left the booth. It took Kristin a few minutes to get herself together before she went back to her room.

All she wanted to do was sleep. Well, maybe that wasn’t all. The tickling had gotten her motor running. When she got to her room she threw her sandals and clothes off. She yanked her thong off and headed for the shower. When she turned into the bathroom she stopped short and stared at the counter. There was a shot with a note…………….. “Hope you liked the tickle bomb”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back