• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Future Story Planning/Aid-Request

Featherfall

TMF Expert
I’m laying down the foundations to start my own tickling stories; the idea I have is the not-too-terribly-original idea of tickling being the source of superpowers, but I think I have something of an original twist. The idea is that people gain some kind of energy that builds up from their own suffering. Each person’s “suffering” is unique to them; inhaling cigarette smoke, pricking yourself, allowing yourself to go hungry, it can be anything and everything (though I will try to avoid going into more morbid territories that will remain unmentioned).

Take a guess what the main heroine’s “suffering” is.

Anyway, I’m having trouble thinking what form the powers take; I want to avoid the generic control elements. I’m thinking of something akin to summoning a familiar or spirit beast similar to the Korean Web-Comic “God of High School”.

http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/Charyeok

(Not-so) Coincidentally, the main heroine’s appearance will be heavily based on the character Yu Mi-Ra from the same comic (mostly like her outfit).

http://mangafox.me/manga/the_god_of_high_school/v03/c121/27.html

The second thing I need help with is developing the villains: I have an idea for eventual villains being people with similar powers, gained by spreading suffering rather than taking in personal suffering, but I’d like to hold off on that until a few chapters. Any help with that would be appreciated.

Thanks to any help any of you can give, on anything I requested or things I didn't think to bring up!

Many Blessings.

Are you still working on this? if so i would like to help anyway i can aniki!

But first...how bout that Naruto Untold Story Chapter 5? yea? wink wink! nudge nudge! ;^)

But this is cool too i'll read the manga and give u ideas if ya still havent given up this project bro!

It sounds as if the villainous powers are somehow unnatural . . . say, perhaps, that the villain was a telempath who felt others' pain as their own, giving great opportunity to heroism since the pain and need of others made them stronger . . . but the villain found one particular failure . . . tsunami, maybe, or other large-scale disaster . . . TOO painful and used chemical means to dampen their ability to feel others' pain . . . with predictable results?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back