• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 6.

TickleWizard

Hi again all - Here`s part six of my first time saga. Bit of a long one this - but pretty much wall to wall tickling, with three very different styles of tickler. Hope you all enjoy - comments and suggestions welcome.

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY Pt 6.

`Finished sneezing now Honey?` asked Sarah tauntingly, as she moved in for her assault on the still bound, watery-eyed Rachel.

`I apologise for my little sister by the way - that nose tickling thing of hers! - annoying as hell isn`t it!?` It seemed as if Sarah had also been on the receiving end of Elaine`s abominable nostril teasing herself in the past. `Don`t worry though Rachel - I`m gonna give you a PROPER tickling now!`

The glint in Sarah`s eye convinced Rachel that this was no empty promise and she soon felt the first probing tweaks and pinches of her sides beginning.

`I`m gonna see just how ticklish you are Honey ...` Sarah stared intently at Rachel`s face as she continued the exploration of her victim`s sides and stomach. She searched tirelessly for that giveaway twitch, the sharp intake of breath, the squirm, the wiggle of the hips - whatever the tell-tale sign was, that told her she had found the spot or technique that got to Rachel.

Although this wasn`t truly tortuous tickling - not the kind that Rachel herself revelled in dishing out, in the way she had done when tormenting Tara`s thighs and feet - it was, nevertheless, that sort of playground rib poking, side grabbing, finger kneading manipulation that, when applied to the slightly flabby part of the midriff, was almost impossible not to react to. And forcing the towering, seemingly icy brunette to react was Sarah`s only true aim for her brief, ten minute session.

Sarah and Elaine had realised, when they were drawn as the first two numbers from the bag, that the chances of breaking anyone in the first twenty minutes of a 24 hour marathon would be very slim. Especially bearing in mind the cash at stake and the probable determination of their subject. So, they had agreed that they would be best served by both `softening` Rachel up a little on their respective turns - sensitising her, making her gradually more ticklish and weaker from trying to hold everything in - and then, with Rachel more responsive but still unprepared for a multi-handed attack, going all out for the kill in their twenty minute, final onslaught with the other two women.

The sign that Sarah had been looking for didn`t take long to materialise - it was a bite of the lip - `Such a classic!`, Sarah thought as she continued with the method that had provoked the first real reaction from the so-far statue like Rachel.

`I got ya` now babe!` exclaimed Sarah as both her hands rapidly squeezed and released Rachel`s soft sides just above the waistband of her skirt.

The smile on Rachel`s face grew wider and wider as her lip biting became less and less effective against her building urge to giggle ... `I can take this! - I CAN take this!` thought Rachel, over and over in her head, in a desperate attempt to keep herself from breeching her self-imposed `No laughing` clause.

`You CAN`T take this for another 6 minutes, now can you Rachel!?`. Sarah`s words contradicted Rachel`s own thoughts and reminded her of the truth - she couldn`t! - at least not without laughing! The feeling inside her was one she hadn`t experienced since her early teens, when the other girls at school would wriggle their fingers into her sides in class, or in the dead silence of the library, as she fought in vain to keep a smile from her face and the giggles from emerging. It was like a gas cylinder waiting to be released!

`Keep at her!` prompted an excited Elaine from the edge of the room - also sensing that the current side assault was wearing down Rachel`s resistance.

Sarah`s fingers were relentless. `Cootchie coo!` beckoned Sarah. How Rachel hated that phrase. Another reminder of the childhood weakness she`d strived so hard to banish. Memories of aunts coming to the house and doing the exact same thing, until they managed to transform her usually scowling, spoilt-child attitude into one of helpless hysterics.

`C`MON Sarah - you gotta get her - 1 minute to go!` Again Elaine shouted encouragement to her older sibling, this time with real urgency, as it seemed that once again the strong-willed Rachel may be about to survive the 10 minutes without being forced into an audible giggle.

Not realising how little time she had left - like her sister, enjoying too much Rachel`s struggles to stay silent - Sarah quickly intensified her movements - now sliding her hands a little lower, right to the point just above Rachel`s hips, where her skirt met the vulnerable flesh.

Rachel`s eyes now closed tightly, and her breathing became incredibly short as her lungs hopped and skipped, trying to release the bellyful of laughs that were still growing and growing. Her teeth bit her bottom lip so hard that she nearly drew blood - she was hanging on for dear life - GOD - it tickled so much!

Rachel inhaled deeply - and she knew that as Sarah`s hands continued to writhe around her lower sides, the returning breath would surely bring an almighty laugh - she just coudn`t hold back a second longer!

Bzzzzzzzzz!

She didn`t have to - The ten minute buzzer sounded - and, luckily for Rachel, a clearly disappointed Sarah dropped her hands away immediately - disgusted with herself for being so gentle on Rachel early on.

Rachel held her breath for a few seconds more, not daring to open her mouth until the massive, fluctuating giggle inside her had finally surpressed itself.

`Talk about saved by the bell, bitch!` Rachel craned her head to see where this somewhat aggressive comment had come from - no surprise - it was the wholly objectionable Jo.

The supremely arrogant, gum chewing, semi-goth, got up from the set of stocks on which she had been perched for the duration of Sarah`s little playtime. She walked up to Rachel and, straining immensely on the toes of her heavy looking black boots, tried to stare Rachel out, face to face at eye level.

Rachel couldn`t help but find this funny. Sure, out of all the women in the room, Jo was the only one who she had developed a true disliking of - but the way in which the almost dwarfish young girl tried to psyche her out - a six footer - still wearing her heels - and tied to the ceiling for god`s sake! The sheer height difference was a little comical!

`You`ve had it WAY too easy so far lady! - I`m gonna have you squealing like a baby inside a minute!` boasted the petite tickler.

This bravado was expected, and Rachel`s achievement of having lasted 20 mins now without even giggling, certainly made her feel more confident at the prospects ahead. But equally, she knew that Jo was going to show NO mercy on her tightly stretched torso. This little miss wanted the money bad! She was here to win and nothing else. This gave Rachel all the more incentive to try and repel her attack. This was one girl she REALLY didn`t want to give the satisfaction of cracking to!

Bzzzzzzzzz!

`You gotta do what I say - remember lady?` Jo prompted as the buzzer sounded that her time had begun. Rachel nodded.

`Well I want you to tell me what you do for a living - ya look kinda uptight - like you`re a lawyer or somethin` - so what is it bitch!?

Rachel hadn`t expected Jo to start of with `relative` pleasantries - but any of the time taken up with talking suited her. She knew the rules meant that she had to answer ...

`No, I`m not a lawyer, I work in marketing - I`m a consul.... aahhh.!`

As she spoke, Jo began scrabbling her black nails frantically in Rachel`s right armpit.

`Whatsamatta bitch? - I asked ya a question and you stopped half way through!`

Jo continued to tickle Rachel`s cruelly ticklish underarm. This was the first REAL tickling she had tasted - and the battle not to laugh this time, was lost almost before it was begun.

`I`m waiting lady - talk to me!` Jo`s tone was typically aggressive, but her nails danced a delicate ballet over the skin of Rachel`s armpit - she introduced her other hand to the left pit and began investigating it`s prone hollow.

`Tell me what you do!` demanded Jo - knowing that Rachel`s silence was another effort not to laugh - which was already beginning to fail as a stifled giggle and grunt spilled from her lips. Rachel knew she had to answer the question - wary that if Carol was watching on camera and she disobeyed this cocky little imp, she would lose automatically. She went to finish her reply - eyes TIGHTLY shut ...

`I`m a a- a- ha - c -con -consultant aaaahhahhaaaaahhh oh haahaaaaah`

Rachel had gone! Finally her worst nightmare had come true - Her ticklishness had forced her into hysterics at the hands of her teenage interrogator.

`I thought these pits of yours would be ticklish lady - you executive types are all the same - act tough - ticklish as babies! C`mon now - beg me to stop!`

Unlike the with the other women, time was not on Rachel`s side - not that she could tell in her state of laughter and discomfort. There were still 8 minutes of the ten to go. But how could she possibly withstand such a torture, she thought to herself as her laughter became more and more high pitched. After all - she may have an iron will, and a strong mind - but she was a VERY ticklish woman, her underarms being one of her very worst spots - and here they were desperatley exposed, with no hope of protection!

Rachel tried in vain to pull her arms down - even trying to pull her own feet off the ground in an effort to ease her suffering. Her armpits felt like they were home to a hundred dancing spiders and her helplessness to prevent it was driving her up the wall!

`C`mon missy-big-shot consultant! - beg for me to stop - say mercy - ya know how much you hate this - you can`t stand it can you!?`

Not knowing how long she had left to endure, and being mercilessly tickled properly for the first time, Rachel`s gut reaction was to do exactly that, and end the maddening feelings in her armpits. But no way was she gonna beg to this low-life. Somehow that prospect seemed worse, even at this moment, than enduring what she knew, must only now be another five minutes of tickling at most.

That said, Rachel would have looked away in shame only a few hours before if she could see herself now.

Her stature still impressive due to her height, and with most of her clothing still intact, a certain, classiness was maintained, even if her bra was exposed. But Jo`s merciless tickling had reduced her, not only to now almost screaming shrieks of laughter, but to pulling wildly at her wrist cuffs, so much so that her muscles were clearly defined. She squirmed and rocked on her heels trying to avoid Jo`s knowing fingers, occasionally almost toppling from them, so vigorous were her endeavours.

`Admit it bitch - you`re TOO ticklish - say mercy and make it easy on yourself!`

Rachel couldn`t have known - but Jo`s demand was loaded with frustration, as her time tickling her `bitch` - was now also drawing to a close. All Rachel could do was endure her torture.

`N-N-N-NEVER!` - it may have sounded melodramatic to anyone else - but to Rachel, she truly was being tortured, and if there was anyway she could survive the awful tickling of her underarms, she was gonna stick this out till the end!

Rachel`s stomach wobbled, as her chest heaved for more air - she stamped her left heel on the floor like an out of control flamenco dancer. Her eyes alternated between being closed, looking upward, or streaming tears of ticklishness. Jo`s light, scratchy nails were incessant in pursuit of Rachel`s submission ... then just when Rachel thought she might actually pass out ...

Bzzzzzzzzz!

`Saved!` thought the exhausted Rachel.

But Jo carried on.

`SAY IT MISSY! SAY `MERCY`!` Knowing she would surely be stopped at any second by one of the other women, Jo made one last, flailing attempt at getting Rachel to crack. She tickled her entire upper body - her stomach, sides, armpits - even wiggling a finger in a her belly button - all in a 20 second whirwind of scrabbling fingers - `SAY IT!!!`.

Even if she had wanted to - Rachel was too breathless to utter anything right now. Finally, Elaine stepped up and grabbed Jo`s arms, calmly, but firmly making her stop.

Rachel slumped, as much as her bound arms would allow and simply grinned at her gothic tormentor - she`d won! And through her tears, and aching lungs, she took pleasure in knowing, that despite being humiliated in her own stringent terms of icyness - she`d not been broken!

`You wait till my next turn Rach. - I know yours spots now - You`re gonna get it good!` Raged a clearly rattled Jo.

`I`m sorry about that dear`, said Mary as Jo was taken to sit down again, still seething at Rachel`s stubborness.

Rachel looked up at the older woman`s kind face. From the outset, Mary had seemed to Rachel to be a very strange type to be a sadistic tickler - and now as Mary took a hankerchief from her trouser pocket and mopped Rachel`s sweaty brow - Rachel found herself warming even more to the attractive 40 something.

Bzzzzzzzzz!

`Oh dear - You realise what that means don`t you Rachel? If it was left up to me, I`d let you have a break before my turn, but ... those are the rules I guess.`

`Now lets see ...`

Before Rachel had truly come round from Jo`s titanic assault, and while she was still trying to establish her next tickler`s personality - Mary had produced another of Carol`s little accessories - a blindfold - and placed it over Rachel`s eyes.

It would be the last time she would see OR hear Mary for the next ten minutes.

While Elaine, Sarah and particularly Jo, had enjoyed teasing and taunting Rachel, Mary it seemed, was a real fan of subtlety and mind games.

No sooner was the blindfold in place than Rachel felt the light graze of a feather down her long, exposed side - in one drawn out stroke - from her armpit, right down to her hip - then another plume on the other side, doing the same thing, but upwards.

Next a skilled set of fingers tickled the small of her back of all places - this new senstaion nearly made Rachel jump ten feet! Then another feather - this time wiggled in her unaccustomed bellybutton. Again, the variation and freshness of the sensations were mind-blowing.

Through all of this, Rachel hadn`t been screaming hysterically, like the outright armpit tickling had induced - but continually gasping, and shrieking, as each, new, amplified feeling hit her skin. The blindfold was infuriating! She had no idea what was coming next - or more importantly where it was going to strike! Would it be a feather? Fingers? Was it even Mary tickling her - without a voice to hear she didn`t know.

To Rachel`s surprise - her ability to breathe relatively easily, and at least maintain some decorum - both a major problem at the hands of Jo - made for little comfort as this new brand of totrure was equally, if not more effective. She was wearing down fast - and just wanted this infuriating teasing to stop!

Yet another gasp shot through Rachel`s body as this time a feather probed into her much totrured armpit, while five razor-like nails circled her stomach and navel. She felt as if she had been giggling and gasping for a century at Mary`s ingenious touch - but instead it was more like five minutes.

Then her first recognisable sound for an age ... a whirring ... she knew what it was immediately - and swallowed hard! An electric toothbrush! Mary`s clever use of the blinfold meant that Rachel`s own mind was now working against her. The anticpation was easily enough to make her want this ordeal to stop. She had no idea where Mary was intending to use its fiendish bristles - all that Rachel could think repeatedly was - `Not my pits, not my pits!`

The psychological torture was immense - to add to Rachel`s confusion, another feather hit her unsuspecting stomach and began its merry dance in swirling circles, while a hand - (Presumably Mary`s), unfastened, and then let drop Rachel`s bra.

All this time - that evil whirring continued - driving Rachel insane with dread. The embarrasment of having her breasts bared didn`t even truly register, as Rachel fought through her continued giggling to hear WHERE that damned toothbrush was - and where it was GOING!

Finally as ten, lightly stoked fingernails slid slowly and smoothly, up and down her, now naked torso - tickling an armpit hollow here - teasing the sides of her breasts there - and generally itching like there was no tomorrow, causing Rachel to shiver almost constantly - the whirring stopped and Mary`s voice finally spoke once more as the buzzer again sounded ...

`Sorry about that dear - hope it wasn`t too bad. I know what the SOUND of a toothbrush can do to someone who`s blindfolded. I couldn`t be so evil as to actually use it on you! My husband once did that to me - we`re divorced now!` Mary chuckled.

As she removed the felt blindfold, again Rachel saw her kindly face - Mary really wasn`t a cruel tickler, and Rachel felt grateful that she had been so merciful as to spare her the actual use of the toothbrush, which she was sure would have brought an early end to her marathon of defiance, and had her screaming `MERCY` within minutes. Yet Mary was an ingenious and delicate tickler, who Rachel was glad to be done with - at least for now.

For she hadn`t forgotten that the true test of this first hour started now - when all four women were allowed to work toghether to break her ... Rachel physically trembled at the notion.

As Mary turned to join the other four women, she whispered one last thing in Rachel`s ear.

`Well done my dear - and good luck - I hope you make it!`

With that, Rachel looked towards the line of all four women - each obviously eager for their second shot at the prize ... Could she even make it to the second hour? At this point she couldn`t comprehend their being a possible 23 repetitions of this unbearable format. But all she could do was survive a session at a time ... and this was the culmination of her first ...

Bzzzzzzzzz!

To be continued ...

poll

Great story again...I have posted a poll in order to find out how many would take a risk in the ticklers lottery in order to have a chance to tickle ....

Damn.

I registered on the site *solely* to tell you how unbelievably good your story has been from the very beginning and continues to be. I love so many things about it:

1. The basic idea is ingenious. You mangaged to give to us a scene with a true control freak being controlled by tickling in some sense against her will, but at the same time not truly nonconsensually. The idea of the struggle to maintain control against tickling is one of the great interests (for me) in tickling and it is under explored and exploited in fiction.

2. Also, and relatedly, you don't rush the tickling. The loss of control is something to be savored and built up to. And you are giving it the space it deserves. I can't tell you how often I am disappointed in a story (or a video) where the bound victim is started in on full-force from the very first touch. To me, it is just common sense: There is only one moment at which a build-up to tickling is possible: At the beginning. At any point along in the story or video/session one can tickle all-out. So why waste the one unique moment doing then what you can do at any time?

3. I suppose I should mention at some point that in addition to showing a fine sensitivity (heh) to the sense of tickling, your writing is simply quite direct, lovely, clear, and evocative. Tremendously good.

4. You do not overdo the physical description at the wrong time. I love your bringing in only the relevant physical descriptions. In too many stories the first thing we learn about any female character are her measurements/coloring/dress. I love that we learn nothing about Rachel's appearance when she is picked. And you present only essential detail. You don't tell us, for instance, what color her bra is or what size her breasts are, leaving it (so far) to our imagination. (I'll also risk mixing the compliments by thanking you for the tall brunette: my favorite!)

5. I want to thank you also both for the unusual tickling you've depicted (the face/neck is very rare and the thigh tickling is scarcely less so) and the imaginative tickling techniques you've described. It is vastly entertaining and engaging to read about the various forms of torment Rachel is being subjected to, each intent on subjugating her will.

I am, in short, very grateful to you and your creative powers. I look every day for a new installment. I was very disappointed to read that you planned only 10 chapters, but I know that with the skills you have shown that even if this story ends, you will continue to produce wonderful tickle fiction for some time to come.

Thank you.

Thanks afogb!

I must thankyou afogb for your very kind words about my story. Also I feel I should take this opportunity to respond to a few of your points.

Firstly, as you can tell, I very much share your feeling that heavy tickling and hysterical laughter should not arrive to quickly in a scene. I am, like you , more interested in the strong willed subject`s battle to fight the tickling. (Although, she obviously always crumbles in the end!)

Secondly, I do indeed intend to write a great deal more tickle-fiction in the future - mainly based around these favourite principles of mine - but hopefully always with fresh scenarios, such as the present one.

And thirdly, in regard to the probable number of chapters of my current effort - 10 was only an estimate - I am writing the tale, pretty much as I go along. All that I am particularly keen to avoid is too much repetition - a real killer of a story`s interest in my opinion.

It is clear to me that it would not be possible, either due to my own, or the reader`s lack of interest, to write a detailed account of all 24 sessions (If Rachel lasts that long!), in the same detail as I have done so far.

Instead, I intend to pick out two or three sessions along our heroines marathon journey, that are of particular interest for whatever reason, and briefly fill in the reader`s imagination as to the trials etc. of the intermediate period. This should maintain the level of description and enjoyment, without spreading the content too thin.

There will of course be a big finish - which I already have planned!

Finally - I once again thank you for your useful and encouraging response, and hope that you continue to enjoy my writing ...

TickleWizard - [email protected]

jo

of course, Jo has to be punished for tickling longer than allowed by the rules...

holiday?

I hope that Rachel will not get rid of her next round because the ticklers make holiday....I hope
to read the next parts soon....

Gear

We're waiting...

:rolleyes: This is the third time part six has been posted. Where is part seven already???? We're waiting...

Dear Wizard,

Somehow I missed this part when it was first posted. I just read it and as "afogb" wrote back in July, it is excellent. I also share his and your passion for the struggle to break down a strong-willed, resistant ticklee. Great tickling drama is psychological as much as or even more than it is physical.

Please keep this dimension of your stories alive and well.

Thank you for your hard work and for sharing your talent.

dig dug

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back