• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That day in school

puretickling

TMF Master
I was 18 and was a senior in high school and was coming off a fantastic year in school, making straight A's and making good friends. On the 2nd week of school, I was in my US Government class wearing my favorite t-shirt, my favorite shorts, my shoes, and socks. I was sitting in the back row of Mrs. Pauline class, and there was several boys and girls wearing fancy clothing sitting next to me. I know that it was imperative that I paid attention for the lecture over government terms and rights. As our teacher was explaining the concept, I heard a boy whisper behind me, "Hey, is David ticklish"? I could not believe it, no one has ever tickled me in high school before, and I did not expect it to happen now, but it did not, but the conversation made by that boy, 18 year old Garret lingered in my mind until a point where I forget about it. However, it would be my downfall.

At the 20 minutes mark of class, my teacher left the room to get some papers from the main office, and that is when I was taken off my guard. My buddies, 18 year old Zachary, 18 year old Kent rushed me and pulled me from my chair and held me down on the floor, Zachary had pulled my ankles and spread it wide, and Kent had done the same to my arms. At this point, I was confused at the nature of the situation, and I told them, "What are you doing"? Zachary explained, well you are a cute person, and we just want to see if you are ticklish or not. My heart dropped because I had not been tickled for some time, and it was about to go down.

Garret started to remove my shoes and socks, and I felt an urge to kick him, and I tried, but my feet or legs was not going anywhere since it was held down pretty tight. All of a sudden, I felt wind on my feet, and I knew it was bare now, and there was nothing I could do about it now. Garret scraped the bottom of my feet with his fingernails and for the 1st time since I was 17, I was giggling like crazy trying my best to hold in the evitable laughter and finding it was not going to work. As he was doing this, another tickler, 18 year old Stephanie who is my arch enemy who like to torment me and bully me throughout the semester decided to lift my shirt up and tickle my stomach and underarms, this was unbearable coupled with the tickling already inflicted on my feet, so I hollered with too much laughter and tears rolled down my face. Another person, 18 year old Madison used her fingers to scrape my neck, which increased the sensation I was feeling, and I burst out with so much laughter that my face turned bright red.

I felt like it like 5-10 minutes had gone by before the teacher came back, noticed me laughing on the ground by myself because my classmates had released their grip on me, and returned to their seats, and unlucky for me, I was given detention and no one backed me up that I was held down and tickled. It sucks when the after effect of being tickled is involuntary laughter for me even after the people who had held me down had released me or I could have avoided the fate. For the remainder of the semester, however, I was not tickled, and I was glad because I did not wanted to be in trouble again.

Can u make a part 2 where your teacher tickles you. "So you like laughing, I'll give you something to laugh about" omg that would be so cool

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back