• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Kristen, Part 2

ny157

I'm glad you all liked part 1, so I'll continue...

Later that night, after a cold shower, I lay in my bed thinking about what had transpired earlier that evening. I couldn’t believe it! I couldn’t have asked for a better situation to be in. I mean, here was a girl who was extremely cute, with a great laugh and REALLY INTO TICKLING!! I thought about every aspect of her foot and how I watched her twitch and wiggle her toes trying to ward off this sensation that was forcing her to laugh out loud.
It was pretty late, so I had no trouble falling to sleep. A little while later, although I was half asleep, I had the urge to laugh. I hadn’t realized that Kristen had snuck into my room and started lightly scratching my arch. After a couple of seconds of Kristen poking and scratching my foot, I jumped up, startled! “Kristen, what are you doing?” I asked and she replied, “ I’m not really tired and I had to tickle your feet some more.” I love to watch a man’s toes while he’s being tickled as he sleeps. I hope you’re not mad that I woke you up.” Although I should have jumped at the opportunity to get some late night tickling in, I was so tired that I passed on the situation. I said, “Kristen, why don’t you just lay down here and go to sleep?” This wasn’t at all a sexual request. I just figured it would be comforting for her to sleep next to a warm body. With an excited smile she said, “That would be great. But so I don’t bother you, I’m going to sleep with my feet towards you.” I didn’t really find this strange and said that was fine. I figured she didn’t want any misunderstandings. As I was starting to drift off again, I noticed a sweet clean smell under my nose, the smell of a lightly scented soap. When I opened my eyes, I realized that Kristen’s foot was right up against my face. She was facing the other way, so I got the complete view of her soles. They were so close to me that I could just stick my tongue out and lick them. Ok, I thought, I think it was payback time for tickling me while I slept. I started to lightly scratch the balls of her feet with my index finger. Her foot twitched a little and I felt myself getting excited. I started moving my finger up her heels. I couldn’t believe how smooth they were. As I was tickling her, I heard a slight giggle come from her direction. SHE WAS AWAKE!! “So, you’re pretending to sleep, huh, well you are going to have to be punished! I grabbed both her ankles and held on to them against my chest. I started tickling her arches like crazy! “OOOOHHH MY GAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! “Pleeeeaasshaaahah wait a minaaaaahahahahaha!!!! “ I stopped, waiting to hear what she had to say, but all of a sudden she jumps on my leg, trapping my foot under her! She started running her long fingernails on my arches and it hit me so fast that I had to let her go and fall back on the bed laughing hysterically! I tried to pull my foot away, but she had an iron grip on me! I grabbed her foot and we were both laughing like crazy rolling around on the bed. I couldn’t take it anymore so I got my leg away from her, jumped towards her and wrapped my hands around her waist and started squeezing her! “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!’ Holy shit, she laughed so loud that it startled me for a second. I asked her if she was ok and she said, “ I’m fine, it’s just that my waist is one of my worst spots to be tickled!” I lay down beside her. I faces were very close and I softly asked, “Are you going to tell me where else you’re ticklish or do I have to work it out of you?J As I had hoped, she answered, “Work it out of me.” I lifted her arm over her head and with my other hand, started tickling her armpit which, by the way, was as smooth as silk. I couldn’t help but feel like she had almost planned this. How perfect was this girl for tickling?! She started to giggle slow and steady and I moved my fingers to the center of her armpit and she started laughing this amazing silent laugh that one only gets when laughter is at its peak! Through her sleeveless tee that was pretty loose fitting, I could see that slight curve of her breast. I decided it was time to dig in to her so I jumped to straddle her and I started tickling her everywhere! She was laughing harder than I had heard before! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH………it tickles sooohohoho maaaaaaahahahahah!!!” My hands were all over her. I lifted her shirt above her tummy and started scribbling my fingers all over; in her belly button, that area on the sides of her breasts, her ribs…everywhere! As I was trying to stay on while she bucked like crazy, I felt something wet on the back of my thigh. Her panties were wet!! THIS GIRL WAS TURNED ON BY THIS!!!

Shall I continue?

Yeah Ny, *shaking and shuddering with excitement* Go on... go on!

Damn fine story! Can't wait for part 3. Shaping up to be one of my favorites!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back