• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marriage Therapy Tickles! Part Two: Revenge of the Reunited.

RedPyramidDoll

Brad Reams, a marriage therapist found himself in a predicament. In his latest session of couple therapy, he assisted with tickling the couple till they're laughter went silent. After the ticklish couple left, he popped out a disk from a drawer where the knob was actually a camera, put the disk in his computer and watched the session of the day. While he watched Rhiannon's chubby short figure thrash in the restraints, he felt a pinch in his neck, and the room went black.

"Hello doctor." A high pitch voice squealed in delight. Brad's eyes opened slowly, the room still blurry like looking through wax paper, he noticed the familiar black hair and pale short figure of Rhiannon. "What.. the hell?" Brad tried to pull at the restraints, knowing it was useless to fight. M smirked. "Well doctor, we figured since you put all of that time into tickling the hell out of us, and selling our laughter..." Brad froze, the rest of M's sentence didn't matter, nobody was ever supposed to know that he filmed special sessions. M droned on ".... Going to pay, doctor... You're going to pay for everything you've ever filmed." Brad got nervous. "You made the appointment, I don't owe ANYTHING!" Rhiannon giggled, "Oh honey, he doesn't understand." She was crouched at his feet, massaging warm lotion into his size 12 feet. "We will make you understand, right honey?" M nodded, agreeing with his overly chipper wife. Rhiannon started slipping her nails up and down the doctors slippery feet. "Coochie... coooooo!!!" She squealed, awaiting his reaction. Brad began twitching his feet, starting to lose control of his ticklishness, and his growing manhood. "Ha... hahahahaha! Quit it Rhiannon!" M hovered above Brad, covering his eyes, running his much bigger fingers on his chest and armpits. For some reason, having a male tickling him was almost as bad as Rhiannon's small hands scribbling on his feet, Brad erupted into laughter. "Hahahahaha! You can hahahahave the tahahahape!!" Rhiannon cackled. "He thinks it's that easy, dear!!" M chuckled, loving Rhiannon's enthusiasm to tickle. M kept massaging and tickling Brad's nipples and armpits, making the poor doctor wail with loud laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Brad's member grew more, his boxers stretching out. The room went black.

"Hello Brad, we have found that the position we had you in was not suiting for your ticklish spots. Therefore, we have retied you." Brad opened his eyes, looking around. He found himself sitting on a small barstool, his feet in stocks, and his arms above his head. This made him panicked, his feet were completely bound to anyones mercy, his underarms were stretched for anyone to wriggle their fingers in, and his bum was on the edge of the barstool, spread enough for anyone to find a new tickle spot. M was sitting at his feet, cracking his knuckles. "I'm not one for tickling boys, I have my beautiful girl over there for a reason, but I don't like it when people film me without my permission, or my wife. Especially when we are both nude." Brad quivered, whimpering, his feet were tied tightly to the stocks, making his feet tight and his toes spread. "Have... Mercy?" Brad whimpered, his soles softened from Rhiannon's tickling earlier. M smiled, "Not a chance." He dug his long, fingertips into his feet, tickling from top to bottom of his feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stahahahahahahap!!!" He didn't notice Rhiannon behind him with a small vibrator, she smirked and stared at his exposed bum and turned the vibrator on. She pressed it against his butthole, and ducked because Brad almost launched from the barstool. "YOUHOOOHOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHITCH NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE!!!" Rhiannon squealed maniacally, she hugged his stomach and pressed the vibrator against it more, giggling while he thrashed against her. "AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO!" M smiled as his wife got a good spot on Brad, he continued tickling his feet. He picked up a hairbrush and started rubbing it on the arches of his feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD NOT TWO SPOTS AHAHAHAT ONCE!! HEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEE!!!" Brad's dick was solid and hard, Rhiannon giggled. "Aww look honey! He's excited!!" She followed his manhood with the vibrator, teasing it, making Brad giggle high pitch like he never had before. "Heheheheheh not myhyhyhy dihihihick! heeeeeheheheheheehe OH my GOSH!" M smirked, scrubbing his feet with two brushes while Rhiannon tickled Brad's genitals. "Coochie coochie coooo baby booooo.. " Rianna held his dick in her hands and swiped the head over and over with a stiff feather, bringing brad to tears from laughter. "Stohohohoop I'm BEGGING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Rhiannon giggled, stepped on the CD and squatted next to him. "What's done is done. Withstand a few more minutes and this will never happen again." Rhiannon pushed the vibrator in his bum and turned it on, making him erupt into high pitch giggles and squeals. She held his dick while tickling it with soft feathers, and stiff feathers. M was still at the doctors feet tickling them senselessly. "A......HA...............HA.................HA...............HA." Brad was convulsing with hysteria, his dick, bum, and feet were too much to handle. His tummy pulsed as an orgasm shot from him, making him pass out.

Two hours before going into work, Brad's phone rang. He had a voicemail. He held the phone to his ear as the following message was revealed."Hehe! Hi Brad! We had no idea how ticklish you were! I think someone thought it would be cool to share your clip all over the computers and overhead in the office! Remember all those times you messed with us? The people from the video left all the tools they used, we can't WAIT for you to clock in. Love, your staff." The room erupted into cheers and laughs. "Oh, and P.S., you can't miss work today. Don't even try."

Brad stared at his phone, looked around the room with his work uniform on. He did the only thing he could do. He got in the car, went to work, and awaited his punishment.

The End......?

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back