• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jasmine and the Biology Teacher Part 1 M/F (focus on belly tickling)

foolshope

Jasmine and the Biology Teacher Part 1​

It was only a week later that the horror and embarrassment Jasmine suffered at the tickling hands of her gym teacher Ms. Binder began to fade. The sweet natured eighteen year old's sunny disposition and enduring innocence didn't let her linger over bad episodes like that. Jasmine figured she could just avoid Ms. Binder whenever possible and never get caught alone with her. It was just one person to watch out for, how tough could it be?

Jasmine made her way to school with her dark blond hair in a ponytail wearing a thin, white short sleeve button up top and snug low riding hip hugger jeans. Her full breasts were barely contained in a white bra so as not to show through her top, but her honey tanned skin shown through, darkening the material slightly. As Jasmine walked through the halls the thin material molded to the sensuous curves of her firm sides and the bottom was short enough to show a couple of inches of her silky lower belly. But what really caught the eye was the wide, oval outline of her deep bellybutton that shone through the sheer fabric. One person in particular was paying attention to that outline, Jasmine's biology teacher Mr. Howard.

Mr. Howard was a text book biologist in appearance. About 5'8” and noticeably chubby with a balding head and thick glasses. His academic passion was insects and he had a classroom and large storage room full of them. Mr. Howard had another passion and that was tickling, and he had decided to indulge his passion on the beautiful Jasmine.

In class that day Mr. Howard kept Jasmine after to ask her if she could give him a hand cataloging some new insects after school, for extra credit of course. Jasmine had said yes with a carefree smile and said she would call her parents to ask but it should be fine.

School got out and Mr. Howard waited anxiously in his empty lab. All his preparations were made now he just needed the time to tickle torture his poor unwitting student. Jasmine came walking into the lab shortly after.

“Hi Mr. Howard” she said with a small wave and a smile.

The eager biology teacher had to work to keep from ogling the breath taking high school senior. To make matters worse the bottom button of her thin top had come undone revealing glimpses of more of her tender lower belly and the bottom rim of her beautiful oval bellybutton. Mr. Howard mastered himself and cleared his throat. “Ok Jasmine, first I need you to pick up that clear plastic case and put it on the side table.”

As the unsuspecting young blond did as he asked Mr. Howard inconspicuously closed and locked the thick door to his lab.

Jasmine quizzically studied the clear case. It had two holes to put your hands through into a pair of rubber gloves. Inside the case was bits of bark and grass but nothing else she could see. “Mr. Howard, what is this thing?”

The biology teacher came up beside her “It's a case with a bark scorpion in it but you have to be careful handling it. It's sting is quite painful.” He glanced sideways at Jasmine and casually asked. “How long do I have you for Jasmine? There is quite a bit to do.”

Jasmine grinned and said “I figured it would take a while so I told my parents I would be here at least three hours.”

Mr. Howard secretly rejoiced. That was plenty of time, his plan was a go. “Well, let's get started. Jasmine go ahead and reach your hands into the gloves.”

Jasmine set her slim hands in the opening and pushed them into the gloves. Immediately she felt something fasten firmly over her wrists. A little bewildered she pulled her hands out and saw each one had a padded cuff fastened around the wrist. Wordlessly she raised her hands to her biology teacher with a faint look of apprehension as though she had just broke something.

Mr. Howard huffed out a breath in mock annoyance.“Those dang cuffs are always coming loose, they are supposed to stay attached to the gloves. See these rings on the side? They are supposed to keep the cuff attached. Take a seat on this big exam table while I get something to get those off of you.”

Jasmine shrugged good naturedly and hopped up on the end of the table letting her feet swing.

The chubby biology teacher returned immediately and said “Let me see your hands.”

As Jasmine held her hands out Mr. Howard said “Hey Jasmine, have you seen my new diagram on the wall there on your left explaining the nervous system?” While Jasmine idly looked over to the wall her biology teacher quickly fastened a slim metal bar about six inches long to the rings on the cuffs, binding them together. With no preamble the balding little teacher rapidly brought Jasmine's bound hands over head and pulled her over onto her back as he fastened the bar to a clamp at the head of the table.

Completely baffled Jasmine let out a small confused sound as Mr. Howard pulled her right leg straight and grabbed a padded cuff that had hung unnoticed under the end of the table, quickly securing it around her ankle. Jasmine was only just reacting to the lightning assault when her biology teacher grabbed her left leg to strap it in. The suddenly panicking young beauty managed to feebly kick twice before Mr. Howard got the cuff secured around her ankle and pulled the short restraining straps tight on both ankles.

With alarm Jasmine took in her situation. Her arms were secured above her head six inches apart and her legs were stretched straight with her ankles firmly lashed down. She wasn't stretched to the point of discomfort but she was only able to move a little. Jasmine gave her biology teacher a confused look “Mr. Howard?.....”

The chubby teacher strolled up to stand at Jasmine's hip. “It's simple really Jasmine. I need to observe insects in different environments. Today that environment is you. But first there is the task of learning this new environment. Like for example where you are ticklish.” Then he reached over and began unbuttoning the trapped teens white top.

Jasmine's blue eyes went wide in panicked recognition of what was coming and she began tugging desperately at her bonds while she screamed in a panicked voice, “Heeeeelp!! Somebody help me!! Help me please!!”

Mr. Howard finished unbuttoning the top and laid it wide open to gaze appreciatively at Jasmine's firm smooth, honey gold tummy. As Jasmine continued screaming Mr. Howard calmly said, “Really Jasmine, all that noise is useless. The school is empty and no one could hear you outside this room anyway. Not through that door.”

Jasmine's screams died away to be replaced with fearful panting as the truth of her situation became clear.

The biology teacher took the tails of her thin top and tied them together right under the blond beauty's full, firm breasts. This bared Jasmine's sleek, sensuous belly in it's entirety, from the top of her rib cage to the low slung waist band of her tight jeans.

“There, we have to be sure all the traditional ticklish areas are exposed for testing.” Mr. Howard explained helpfully.

Jasmine's gaze darted frantically around the room searching for some way to escape as her mind whirled in fearful anticipation This can't be happening again! Why do these people want to tickle me! Don't they understand how wild it drives me?!
Mr. Howard gave Jasmine a speculative look and said, “Unless you want to save us some time and just tell me where your most ticklish spot is.”

Jasmine barely fought off the impulse to glance worriedly at her sensitive, deep oval bellybutton. Oh my god, please don't let him tickle my bellybutton!

Being strapped down like she was Jasmine was completely vulnerable and helpless and she knew it. She could imagine how irresistible her wide open bellybutton must look to this twisted tickler. Ever since Ms. Binder had given her deep bellybutton a crude but effective tickling and clearly brought it to Jasmine's attention how insanely ticklish her bellybutton was, the young high school senior was terrified of it happening again.

Jasmine gave her biology teacher a guarded look, pressed her full lips together and shook her head no.

Mr. Howard smiled knowingly and said, “You don't want to tell me? Why not?”

“Well, because if I tell you where my most ticklish spot is....you'll tickle me there.” Jasmine answered nervously.

The balding teacher said in a gently chiding tone, “Jasmine what makes you think I'm not going to find it on my own? It's not like you can stop me. But you have a fair point. I suggest some field experimentation. How about I ask you three questions and then I see if I can guess where your most ticklish spot is? If I'm wrong I let you go free.”

Jasmine opened her mouth to hastily agree but the bespectacled man warned her, “Don't think you can lie to me. I reserve the right to verify my findings.” As he wiggled his fingers suggestively.

Jasmine nervously cleared her throat and said “Deal, three questions and then you guess and I can't lie.”

Mr. Howard nodded and then creased his brow as though thinking hard. “Okay, first question. If you had to choose between me tickling your feet or your armpits, which would you choose?”

As he finished the question Mr. Howard walked to the lower end of the table and began removing her shoes.

Jasmine stared at him tensely as she realized he meant to follow through on the question. “My feet I guess.”

The biology teacher nodded with a smile as he pulled the ankle socks off of her small perfect feet. With no hesitation he began clawing lightly on the bottom of Jasmine's right foot.

Jasmine immediately burst into giggles, scrunching up her toes and trying to wave her feet as Mr. Howard moved his tickling to her left foot. Jasmine's adorable, girlish giggles danced through the air of the room for another ten minutes before her tormenting teacher stopped.

“Okay, that was informative.” Mr. Howard nodded. “Next question is this. If you had to choose between me tickling your armpits or your belly, which would you choose?”

Jasmine couldn't stop herself from reflexively sucking in her smooth, sensitive belly a little at the thought of it being tickled. I can't choose for him to tickle my belly, she thought frantically.

“My armpits I guess.” she answered unhappily.

Mr. Howard moved immediately to the top of the table to Jasmine's stretched, smooth underarms. The short sleeves of Jasmine's top were wide enough for the biology teacher to easily get his fingers in and he began rapidly spidering his fingers in the silky hollows.

Jasmine jerked and let out a startled squeak that was followed by sweet, musical laughter. The flushed young blond ducked her chin down and stubbornly tried to suppress her ticklish reaction which she knew her devilish teacher loved, but a second later she was trilling laughter as his fingers alternated between poking and bicycling in her underarms.

This went on for fifteen more minutes before Mr. Howard was satisfied. He stepped away from his ticklish victim and gave her ten minutes to catch her breath.

As he stepped back up to the table Jasmine seemed recovered. Her blue eyes were cautiously hopeful as she said. “One more question and we're done right?”

Her pudgy biology teacher regarded her with a little pity. He probably shouldn't have been surprised that the sweet natured young angel couldn't see what was coming next. Her mind was focused on getting free, and had jumped the obvious procession of the experimentation.

Mr. Howard nodded. “That's right. One more question and I take my guess.” The bookish looking middle aged nerd tapped his chin as he appeared to puzzle over what to ask. He smirked to himself evilly as he saw Jasmine's soft lips turn up at the corners in the beginning of a hopeful grin.

Mr. Howard nodded and said. “Okay. My question is this. If you had to choose between me tickling your belly or your bellybutton which would you choose?”

Jasmine's grin faded before it fully formed and her lips stayed parted in shock. Her mouth worked silently for a moment as she fumbled for something to say. “Uh....neither.” she finally blurted.

Mr. Howard regarded her sternly. “Now Jasmine you have to choose one, that's the game.”

Jasmine looked at her captor beseechingly “I don't want to play anymore. Just let me go please. Please let me go.”

A calm, merciless expression came over Mr. Howard's face. “Choose one Jasmine, or I will tickle both.”

Jasmine's brow wrinkled in consternation as she fitfully tugged at her bonds. This is a nightmare! My belly is so ticklish I can't stand it. But my bellybutton is worse!. I can't tell him to tickle me in my bellybutton! I just can't!
Mr. Howard leaned forward and asked sternly “Which do you choose?”

Jasmine frowned in dread and in a timid, reluctant voice said “My belly.”

Mr. Howard nodded eagerly and went to get something off a side table. He came back with a short handled brush with stiff bristles about half a finger long. “This is a brush I use to descale delicate fish specimens I get.” he explained as he passed it up and down Jasmine's forearm. “It needs to be the right combination of stiff and soft, should be perfect for this.”

The fiendish biology teacher then took the brush and began firmly scrubbing it back and forth over Jasmine's silky lower belly.

Jasmine's mouth dropped open in horrified amazement as her back arched off the table and she cried out unbridled, frantic laughter. “Haaaaaahahahahahahahah! Ohmygaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah! Staaaaaaaahahahp! Pleasepleasepleeeeeeheeheeeheehahahahhahhahaha!!

Jasmine lowered her back and desperately sucked in her firm, smooth tummy. Trying to escape the awful bristles but they kept scratching over her trembling lower belly, increasing it's sensitivity by the second.

Mr. Howard changed tactics quickly and swept the brush up one side of her belly and down the other in rapid succession, then passed the brush just under Jasmine's lowest rib a few times. He brushed around the circuit of her ticklish tummy for a couple of minutes then went back down and continued brushing back and forth over Jasmine's faintly glowing lower belly.

Jasmine was hysterical, as the brush moved around her helpless belly she would let out startled squeaks and screams, inner mixed with her tormented laughter. When Mr. Howard returned to sliding the bristles over her more sensitive lower belly Jasmine arched her back again and shrieked laughter.

“Neeeeeeehahahahahahahhah! Mr.Howaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah! Nooooohohohohohohoh! Haaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah!

The balding little man switched the brush to his left hand and kept dragging it back and forth while he used his right hand to squeeze Jasmine's firm, curvy left side. He lightly pinched his way down to just above her hip bone and then firmly kneaded his way up to just under her bottom rib.

Jasmine shuddered and tried to flinch away from the biology teachers tickling fingers as her laughter hitched up in intensity and tears of laughter welled up in her eyes.

After Mr. Howard had pinched and squeezed his way up and down the sweet curve of Jasmine's side several times he abruptly stopped tickling and lifted the brush away.

The panting teenaged beauty was too out of breath to speak. She mumbled some garbled plea for mercy as her sensuous, sleek belly heaved with her heavy breathing.

The biology teacher watched with a keen eye and when he judged that his desperate young victim had recovered her senses he stepped back up to the table. “Right, so the brush was to stimulate your nerve endings and make you more sensitive. Let's see if it worked.”

Jasmine gaped at her tormentor in stunned disbelief. She opened her mouth to frantically plead for him to stop when his fingertips began lightly dancing over her trembling tummy.

Jasmine squeezed her eyes shut and thrashed her head back and forth as she tried to swivel and roll her hips in short fruitless wriggles.

“Nopleeeeeeeheeeeheeeeehahahahahahhahahaaaaa! Nnnaaaaahahhahahahahahah! Nomorhorhor! Haaahahahahahah!

Mr. Howard kept the fingertips of one hand whispering across Jasmine's gleaming lower belly while his other hand lightly scratched, squeezed and pinched over the rest of the smooth heaving surface of Jasmine's exquisitely ticklish tummy.

“I have to tell you Jasmine. You have a gorgeous belly. Soft, yet firm. So temptingly smooth and it seems to be pretty ticklish too.”

“Waaaahahahahahahahahaaaa!” Jasmine cried out helpless laughter as she turned her tear streaked face into her left arm in some scatter brained need to hide her face from her torturer in embarrassment.

Jasmine was in uncharted waters. The only previous tickling experience she had was the brutish Ms. Binder and she had really only briefly tickled Jasmine's sensitive belly. Her biology teacher was giving her helpless tummy a merciless and skilled tickling and showing her that she hadn't known what belly tickling was. It was twisting her mind around in a blur of searing, tortuous sensations.

Mr. Howard had only planned on tickling Jasmine's tummy for 15 minutes but he was enjoying himself so much he went on for an extra 10 minutes. Though time meant nothing to Jasmine, it felt like days.

Finally the biology teacher lifted his tormenting fingers away and Jasmine's ringing laughter trailed off to a frustrated sob.

Mr. Howard looked in Jasmine's blue eyes swimming with tears and asked “Why are you crying?”

The panting beauty swallowed and in an angry tremulous voice said, “I'm crying because I hate what you're doing to me! I'm so ticklish on my belly and you're tickling it so much, I-I can't stand it!”

Mr. Howard nodded understandably. “Well the game is over. So it's time for me to choose. And I know where you're most ticklish.”

At Jasmine's fearful, teary eyed expression the nerdy looking teacher said “This game was rigged Jasmine. I talked to Ms. Binder.”

Jasmine blanched in fear at the physically imposing woman's name and couldn't stop herself from glancing at her deep, soft vulnerable bellybutton anxiously.

“We both know I know the answer.” Mr. Howard said as he lightly trailed a fingertip down the center of Jasmine's smooth belly, slowly headed for the delicious oval opening.

Jasmine bit her lower lip and squirmed tensely, never breaking eye contact with her tickler. A moment later her eyes widened and her lips parted in a surprised squeal as Mr. Howard carefully ran a fingertip around the gleaming rim of her helpless bellybutton.

The biology teacher lifted his fingertip away. “But here's what I'll do. I'll give you the chance to tell me where you're most ticklish. If you do I promise I won't tickle you there.”

Jasmine blinked in surprise and then gave a pretty scowl of doubt.

“Honest Jasmine. I mean I could just tickle you right now but I'm giving you this chance.”

Jasmine mulled it over for a moment more and then reluctantly nodded. “Okay....okay” The beautiful blond met his gaze for a moment and hesitantly said. “I'm most ticklish in....in....my bellybutton.”

Mr. Howard smiled maliciously and said. “Of course you are! Any bellybutton that beautiful has got to be ticklish. Well, we're going to find out just how ticklish it is.”

Jasmine stiffened in shock. “But...but you promised. You said if I told you....you wouldn't tickle my bellybutton.”

Mr. Howard assumed a wounded expression. “Jasmine! Just because I shamelessly rigged the “where is your most ticklish spot” game doesn't mean I don't have any honor. I said I wouldn't tickle you in your bellybutton and I won't.”

The chubby little man then waved an encompassing hand at the wall of glass containers of varied sizes containing all manner of wriggling insects and creepy crawlies. “But they will.”

to be continued

Great story! More into the f/f stuff myself but I love the tickling descriptions.

You're a talented writer and it's great to see more belly stuff on here :)

Thank you. I personally prefer f/f myself but figured I would need to throw a male teacher in there to mix things up. My focus will always be belly/bellybutton. It's the areas I find irresistible for tickling. :)

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'll have part 2 out this weekend.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back