• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not so friendly persuasion (The PM conversation)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
I was reading a few posts about some bad PM experiences some people have had. I guess it all depends on what the meaning of the word "Bad" is? How about a little PM Mind f#$^@ck?...

Not so Friendly Persuasion (The PM conversation)…

Dear Opprtunistic,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I am sorry you decided not to take on my story request. I realize that everyone has different tastes and am sorry you feel it’s a bit out of your (shall we say) comfort level. I hope you reconsider. See my responses to your reply below…

opprtunistic said:
Dear Sarah,

Wow! Thanks for the kind words and that is one HELL of a request; one that would bring chills to any guy. I love your reason for requesting this from me (wanting it written from the perspective of a guy who is hyper sensitive) and yes, my stories are true in that regard. But I’m afraid it might be too extreme for me. As a matter of fact, after reading your request, it actually made me get up and double check to make sure my doors were locked.

Just curious, are you speaking from experience or is this just fantasy? And if it was true, did he survive? ;)

Nope, unfortunately it’s still only a fantasy. But I’m optimistic…. Very optimistic.

opprtunistic said:
You might have better luck requesting this story from one of our female writers. I have a hard time believing that any guy who imagines what you’ve asked for could even write the words without squirming. There are a couple of great woman writers. In reviewing your request, might I suggest ~BW - The Merciless? or maybe Augustine? Have you seen any of her art work?

Yes, I love her work, but she’s a little too light hearted for my taste.

opprtunistic said:
I’m afraid the most extreme I get are my stories with Stephanie and Anna. Have you read them?

Yes, I thought they were a good warmup.

opprtunistic said:
Also, the holiday season is coming and I’m not exactly the fastest writer (that and I’m busy with my real job), so your deadline would be impossible.

Awww. I’m sure you can do it. Maybe you just need some (shall we say) inspiration? I loved your photo album and see that you’ve deleted the one with your truck in it. Imagine my luck that I visited your photos for the short time it was there. I really love your truck; especially the license plate on it (ooopsies!). And imagine my surprise when I was not only able to use it to find out who you are, but that you actually only live a few towns away?

Oh, by the way, I love your facebook page and I can see you were not lying. You are a very busy guy at work. It’s a great company you work for and I can see by your position and your activity posting on the company’s facebook page, that you are quite a popular and well known national figure.

You have such a flair for words. I liked them so much that I became a fan of your company just to be sure I don’t miss anything and so that I can respond and post when I fell appropriate (WOW! 6800 co-workers and friends all reading your posts).

Unfortunately, I can’t find any of your tickling and T&D stories posted there? Have you posted any? I’m sure many of your subordinates would love to see them, don’t you think? Shall I post a few? I promise I’ll be sure to specify that you are the author.

I also noticed a few familiar names in your “friends” page. I’m especially interested in 2 of them; Stephanie and Anna. Could they be the same girls? Maybe I’ll send them your stories and see if the high school true scenarios you posted ring a bell? I’m sure they’d love to see where those real scenarios ended up going in your imagination, don’t you?

opprtunistic said:
Sorry I can’t do your story justice. I’m afraid if I’m not inspired, it just won’t be very good.

Hmmm, that is quite a problem, but I’ve got a solution to help INSPIRE you. At 9PM tonight, open your garage door, get in the passenger seat of your car and place your keys on the driver’s seat. Next, blindfold yourself and handcuff your hands behind your back.

Or I guess you do have another choice. You can refuse. But that sure would give me a lot of free time tonight. Certainly enough time to make sure I get all of your stories out to all of the right people.

In other words, I guess I’ll see you at 9.

opprtunistic said:
I hope you find someone to write your story for you.

I just did silly boy. Not only write it, but live it.

opprtunistic said:

;) Back at you.

opprtunistic said:
Regards,
Opprtunistic

Opprtunistic? LOL! You have NO idea[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Nice, I like. :)

Well played, sir. Excellent to see you posting again.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back