• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Diary (Mainly M/F some F/M)

RedPyramidDoll

Dear diary, today I climbed back into bed with my fiance. He was still sleepy so when I pressed my bum against his stomach so he'd curl against me, his fingers traveled slowly to my navel. He breathed softly on my neck, and breathed harder whenever I began to giggle from it. As he woke up to my progressively louder giggles, the more intense the tickling got. I'm off to cook breakfast now. Until next time.

Shae was 5'2 and chubby, she had long black hair and soft green eyes. She had just woken up and got out of bed, smiling at her sleeping love. For a few hours she sat on the front porch watching nature all around her. The wind got to be too much and she walked back inside hugging herself. She was wearing her fiance's XL tshirt and briefs. She smiled as she walked into the room again, crawling in bed with her fiance. "Oh my Jesus! Babe, why are you so cold?!" Her boyfriend growled, wrapping her up in blankets and his arms. Shae giggled, snuggling up to him. "I'm sorry, I had some cocoa on the porch and it got too cold." Kyle's face buried into her shoulder blade, making her giggle. "Hehehe.. Quit it!" Kyle pulled away, only to nuzzle her neck while his fingertips lightly began to stroke her sides. "eheheheeeek! Hey!! Go back to sleep!" She teased, knowing the more he woke up the worse it would get. She felt his fingers pick up speed on her belly, she couldn't take it anymore. "Heeeeehehehehehehehehehe! Noooooohohohohoho!!" Kyle smirked, tickling up and down her ribs now. "Hehehehehe oh my god nooo!!!" The tickling became more sensual, the kisses became more abundant on her neck, she felt his member against her body. She giggled until she was squealing, and then the tickles stopped.

Oh, diary! A lady never kisses and tells. Especially whenever it's more than a kiss. Breakfast is ready, and it will be served in bed. A day of play calls for a nap. Time for after love. Until next time.

(Will write more of a series depending on the comments I get. More action to come. Thank you for reading!)

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back