• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle-Jinn Series Pt. 6

Ovda

TMF Master
The Tickle-Jinn Series Pt. 6
Last One Laughing
Chapter VI
By
Ovda

One day as the ladies was in their room Edward appeared to them. The ladies drew back in fear because they had no idea what he had in store for them. “Who was going to be next?” ran through their mind.
“You girls have been her for a good chuck of time. I know that each and everyone of you girls think that I’m an evil, inhumane, sadistic monster. Well, you’re right. I am. So this is what I’m going to do.”
Edward reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a cloth pouch with a drawstring.
“In this pouch are four stones. Three white and one black. Each of you will grab a stone the three who hold the white stones will be sent back to the time I took you. It will be as if you never left. The one holding the black stone will be sent back to the beginning of time and mercilessly tickled tortured for all time. Now the choice is you’re the stones, or I continue to have you beautiful ladies as my tickle toys. I will give you till this hourglass runs out.”
An hourglass appeared in midair. Edward vanished.
“What are we going to do?” asked Teresa.
“What do you mean? We are going to take the stones.” Answered Carmen. “This may be the only time we are given a shot at leaving this place.”
“I’m with Carmen.” Spoke Michelle.
“Yes. I-I agree.” Said Johanna who was doing her best not to think of getting the black stone.
The hourglass ran out and Edward appeared.
“Have you reached your decision?”
“Yes.” Answered Carmen. “We are going to take the stones.”
“Very well.” Replied Edward. “Now if you ladies would stand single file please.”
They did as they were told.
“Now you will take only one stone, but do not show it to anyone, and do not look at it. Afterwards, you will reveal your stone one by one. Understand?”
The ladies nodded in agreement.
“Good. Let us begin.”
Edward went to each girl. She nervously placed her and in the pouch and fished out a stone hoping to heaven that it was a white stone.
“Good. Now who would like to do the honor of being the first?” asked Edward. No one responded.
“All right. Teresa, you first.”
She took a deep breath and raised her hand. The look of sheer terror was clearly seen in her face. Her lips quivering and tears already trickling down her face. Teresa did her best to be strong despite the fear. She tightly closed her eyes and reluctantly opened her hand.
“White.” Spoke Edward.
Teresa opened her eyes to see that it was true. The stone was white. She collapsed on her bed weeping like a baby because the nightmare was finally over.
“Carmen. How about you?”
Carmen closed her eyes and gathered her strength and courage and lifted her arm straight out. She slowly opened her hand, got a quick glance of the stone and fainted on the floor. As her hand landed on the floor, the stone rolled out and came to a complete stop at the wall.
White.
“Now would you two ladies please turn and face each other, and stretch your arm out that has the stone” Johanna and Michelle did as they were told. They each had the stone in their right hand.
“When I give the word, both of you ladies will open your hand, and this living hell I’ve placed three of you in will come to an end.”
Johanna had tears streaming down her sweet angelic face. Her upper lip was quivering with absolute stark terror. Her heart was pounding so hard Johanna thought she was going to have a heart attack.
“Open your hands.” Ordered Edward.
Time stood still as the ladies were reluctant to open their hands. The suspense was so thick that one could cut it with a knife.
Finally they opened their hands.
Johanna had the white stone. She began to jump with excitement. Her face beamed with indescribable joy, and she ran to join Teresa and Carmen.
Michelle’s knees became like wet noodles, and she collapsed on the floor in the fetal position and began to cry profusely. She trembled in shark terror due to the fact that she is the one who is going to stay in the room, forever.
“Ladies. May I have your attention.” Spoke Edward addressing the other three. The three were standing in front of Edward wearing the same clothing that they wore when they were taken. “In a moment you three will be sent back to the exact time and place as when I took you from.” All the while they could hear Michelle crying on the floor. “Now if you do not want to come back here do not ever talk about this to anyone even amongst yourselves. I will know, and if you do you will be here with Michelle. Understand?”
The ladies nodded in agreement.
“Good.”
Without another word a door opened up and the ladies calmly walked through the door.
The women returned, just as Edward had told them, to the place of their abduction. Teresa awoke in her bed while both Carmen and Johanna were in their living room watching the same program.

Edward looked at his tickle toy with hungry eyes.
He motioned and Michelle felt herself being lifted off the floor and suspended in midair in the spread eagle position. Michelle was an emotional wreck. She had tears streaming down her face. Her whole body trembling in absolute terror as to what she is about to be put through, forever. Michelle was so horrifically terrified that Edward noticed that she wet herself.
“Are you ready?” asked Edward. Michelle managed to shake her head in protest.
“Good.” Edward said as he got in Michelle’s face with a serious look. “You are going to endure such agony as no one has ever experience in all of time. Your ticklishness will only increase as time goes on. You will be fully conscious and aware of the every stroke that caresses your beautiful and insanely ticklish flesh.”
The more Edward described the methods of inhumane and sadistic tickle horrors that Michelle will endure throughout the eons the more indescribably terrified she became.
“Now lets begin.” Were the last words that Michelle ever heard. Instantly pairs of disembodied hands appeared and began to mercilessly tickle torture her flawless ivory white skin. Michelle had hands tickling the deep hollows of her baby soft armpits, her breast, her ribs, her sides and her belly. Hands were at work tickling her hips, her back, butt cheeks, and the soles of her perfectly sculpted feet. Michelle felt a pair of slender feathers sliding up and down tickling her inner thighs. She was fully aware of every fingernail caressing her skin, and it was simply unbearable. What made it worse was that this was only the beginning Michelle still had over four billions years of tickling to endure.
The hands tickle teased her, which cause Michelle to jerk and squirm crazy. The tickling sensation was like jolts of electricity surging throughout her whole body. Michelle was in unimaginable agony. She would holler and howl like a banshee. Tears pouring down her twisted and contorted face. Not one second of rest for Michelle as the centuries slowly dragged on.
After a few hundred years of the hands, Michelle was immediately buried in sand with only her head and gorgeous feet sticking out of the sand. Shaving brushes were used to tickle torture her baby soft pink soles. She felt every bristle stroke and caresses her soles. Michelle violently shook her head back and forth in complete hysterical laughter. Soon all she was able to do was laugh as the bristles methodically tickled her feet. Tears streaming down her twisted and agonized face.
Following a century of the brushes, Michelle was instantly in a full body suit. Only her head and hands were exposed. The body was a Tickle Suit. She rolled on the floor in ticklish agony. The suit would randomly emit tickling sensation through out her body in various intensities. Michelle would jerk and squirm all over the room. She would desperately try to remove the suit, but the tickling was too overwhelming. Whenever the suit would tickle her feet and toes, Michelle would jump about two feet off the floor; then, collapse on the floor because her knees would be tickled next.
Edward would show up ever once and awhile to see his handy work. Sometimes when Carmen, Johanna, and Teresa would go to sleep they would have dreams of seeing their friend in such indescribable ticklish agony. They would wake up in a cold sweat shaking all over from the night terror horror they saw, and they would cry for their friend.
The inhumane and sadistic imagination that Edward had was unsurpassed. The fiendish tickle tortures he came up with were entirely gruesome.
The one thing that Michelle truly could not endure was to have her feet tickled. Unfortunate for her Edward absolutely loved to tickle feet. Michelle would have her feet in the stocks and her legs strapped to the table. Tickle shoes would be placed on her feet. Inside the shoes were dozens of small nodes that would vibrate. Michelle would go absolutely berserk. Bucking and thrashing, failing her arms about as the nodes unpredictably vibrate thus tickling Michelle’s excruciatingly ticklish feet.
One tickle century included Michelle mummified, and Edward gave her former fiancé, Jack his chance to get some pay back for the embarrassment and heartbreak Michelle put him through on their wedding day. Edward informed Jack and Michelle that he has made Michelle’s gorgeous feet so unbearably ticklish that a gentle breeze was enough to tickle her. Jack had this sadistic look on his face. All Michelle could do was cry for her well being. Jack tied her big toes together and began the 100 years of laughter.
This was to be the final chapter of Michelle’s life. A life of indescribably hysterical tickled laughter through the pages of time.

THE END

Attachments

• 20220410_150343_1.gif
    20220410_150343_1.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 446
Absolutely brutal!

I loved it of course :)

I have really enjoyed this series!

Great job!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back