• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best experience ever

extremities8

Hey,

I have a story to tell. It happened when my friend (female) came over to relax because of all the heat outside. She was Asian, average height, beautiful figure and ace, and a pretty set of feet. She always had clear toenails that were full grown. She had on tight blue bellbottoms and a white blouse. Since it was a hot day, she was also wearing sandals.

Anyways, she came over to my place and we relaxed in my room for a while. She took off her shoes in front of me and I was about to faint. From the instant she took off those shoes, I wanted to tickle them so bad! We were talking and talking then she went downstairs to use the washroom.

Except that washroom was locked, so she went to my basement. While she was down there, she turned on the light and saw a new set of stocks that was against a wall. She called me down. I came down and stood right beside her to see what was the trouble. She saw the stocks and was wondering why they were there. Being discreet as possible, I made up and excuse and that’s when she caught me. I told her about my little fetish and surprisingly, she understood. She said it was perfectly natural and she said she actually liked being tickled. I eyes shot wide open. Now I could tickle her feet all I want without having to feel embarrassed. She then asked me if I wanted her in the stocks. Being honest THIS TIME…I said yes. She agreed and in five minutes she was firm in the stocks, hands over her head, and her feet together. I couldn’t believe that this was happening! Just for the fun of it, I also tied her big toes together and tied off the other end of the string to a nail on the stocks. And now…. it begins.

I started at the heel and it was bliss to hear her giggle. It was just a test to see if she was actually ticklish…and was she ever!!! I then moved to her toes where I scratched lightly to make her laugh. She was actually laughing out loud. I then knew it was time. To make things interesting, I interrogated her asking, “ Are you interested in me?” Every time I thought it wasn’t an honest answer, I reached both my hands on one sole and scratched the pads of her feet. She was laughing playfully and hysterically through the process. I don’t think she even took a breath between each laugh. I decided to stop and aim my focus towards the middle of the sole, where I was so patiently waiting for. I knew she was exhausted so I just gave her light strokes up and down both soles. You should have heard the things she was saying, “ Hahahahohoho that really tickles”, “ Be gentle because I’m really ticklish”, “Hey, you found the spot! No fair! You can’t do that! Stop!” I was merciless towards her. She was having the torture of her life.

Then, she asked me to stop. She wanted to ask me something. She asked me how far would I go with the foot torture. My response was, “ What’s the worst you can think of?” She replied by saying, “ Well the worst would be if you used your tongue but you wouldn’t go that far.” Without a second thought I said, “ Ready, set, GO!” She was never ready for it at all. She was laughing her head off saying that she couldn’t believe what I as doing it. I did this for about 20 minutes and all she did was put her head back and laugh, laugh, laugh. Then she told me to stop and let her out because she had to go home and shower off.
It was a great experience! At the end of the session, her soles were totally pink and were wet from you know what! Her face was red as a lobster! She went as far as saying she enjoyed it. She said it was actually better than a foot massage. That’s why she’s coming over again to satisfy my foot- tickling fetish and of course to help her unwind. But everyone on this forum knows that the pleasure is always going to be mine.

So what do guys think?….

and scooby said all that was needed to be said :D

Attachments

• 20180430_140455.jpg
    20180430_140455.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 259
  • 20180501_121732.jpg
    20180501_121732.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 121
  • 20180501_121840.jpg
    20180501_121840.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 116
  • 20180501_121857.jpg
    20180501_121857.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 416
  • 20180814_213116.jpg
    20180814_213116.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
basically, i think ur the luckiest guy in the world. not even joknig.

Awesome. That's all I can say. Congrats and please tell us more if you can.

If the author of this story is still around (it's over four years old, and extremities8 hasn't posted in over two years), I just want to let him (her?) know that this is every tickler's fantasy, and I thank the writer for sharing it with us. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back