• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheel of Misfortune

RedPyramidDoll

Good evening and welcome to Wheel of Misfortune! A game show where couples suspected of cheating go under a lie detector test, and as you folks know, whoever comes out faithful spins the wheel for their spouse's fate! I'll be your host tonight I'm Al Benton, let's introduce our couple Mike and Stacy!

Stacy walked out in tight jeans, purple pumps with a low V cut white shirt, her red curly hair bounced on her back, her green eyes were surrounded by black eyeshadow and she sat down in the red leather chair.

"So Stacy why don't you tell me what you think is going on?" Stacy raised an eyebrow. "Well, I think Mike is cheating on me. I saw him with the neighbor one too many times for my liking. Also, I've seen him at the bar a few times whenever he said he's at a meeting."

"That sounds interesting and suspicious! Well, Stacy, let's see what Mike has to say!" Al turned on the big television, a man with dark hair came on the screen, he was about 6'3, 180lbs, and absolutely gorgeous to look at. He began speaking. "Well, Al Stacy has been seeing the neighbor too! When I went over there, I began nosing around, sure the neighbor is hot! I'm apparently not the only one who thinks so, because Kim our neighbor said Stacy slept with her!"

*The audience gasps and Ooo's, laughing and clapping*

"Folks let's bring this unhappy couple together now!" Mike came down the stairs in torn jeans, and a Ozzy tshirt, he sat next to his wife and put his arm around her. Stacy pulled away, her arms crossed across her chest making her C cup breasts hug together.

*The audience laughs and says Awwwww! When Stacy pulls away*

Alright folks the results are in! Mike, Stacy wanted to know if you slept with Kim and you said no. The lie detector says you are LYING! Stacy jumped up, slapping his shoulders. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" She jumped up and down, clapping for justice, her tight tummy showing her butterfly bellybutton ring from all the dancing around. Mike stood there smirking. "Mike, you wanted to know if Stacy slept with Kim.. She said no. The lie detector said you. are. LYING!!!!!! Folks there you have it! Both guilty as charged."

*The audience went silent, a person with a white board walked across the audience with a message. Mike and Stacy couldn't see, but the crowd stood up erupting with clapping and screaming*

Al stood up. "Folks due to these guilty people! We're bringing in Kim to spin the wheel!" Kim jogged down the stairs into the studio, she was wearing black yoga pants that hugged her muscular thighs, and a tshirt that showed her lovely D breasts. She grinned at both of them with her wicked Hazel eyes, twirling her black hair around her finger, winking. "Maybe if it wasn't such a secret, we would've had a sexy three way." Kim stood with Al, staring at the multi colored wheel. "Alright Kim! You know what to do!" Kim squealed as she spun the wheel with all her might, the wheel landing and flashing on TICKLE TIME!!

Mike and Stacy were tied upside down their feet in stocks, and their shirts off, staring at Al. Kim and her husband Brett were hovering above the couple, giggling and massaging oils into the couples feet.

Al looked at his watch. "The first person to get their punished person to pass out gets a $1000 gift card to a store of their choice. Ready.... Set... GO!" Kim giggled, digging into Mike's oily arches, "You better get me that card. You're 2 inches shorter than Brett!" She giggled, torturing him with words and tickles. Mike was already giggling, "HEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KIM YOU FUCKING BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! HEHEHEHEHE." Kim giggled, "Get me that card and I will! I will make this hell!"

While Kim tickled and coochie coo'd poor Mike's feet, Brett used his soft strong hands to rake his nails up and down Stacy's feet, her face was pink from giggling, and from hanging upside down. Brett whispered, "Good thing he didn't ask if you slept with me... Huh? Maybe I can use that money to get you and Kim sexy lingerie's while I fuck you both." Stacy wailed, giggling hard, she felt his sharp nails attack the tops of her heels, she could hardly bear it. Kim had Mike begging, she took her 6 inch pump and began dragging the heel up and down his foot, the sharp point tickling all over his foot. Mike laughed high pitch and loud, shaking. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP IT PLEHEHEASE!" Kim cackled, tickling both feet with her heels now. Both Mike and Stacy were red in the face with giggles, their tummies pulsed with laughter, their toes were tired and wiggling. Brett picked up a brush and scrubbed Stacy's size 6 feet to death, Stacy let out a loud scream and the room went black.

*The audience chants BRETT! BRETT! BRETT! BRETT!* Mike was released, as was Stacy, both couples acknowledged the affairs, and smirked, Stacy was passed out in Mike's arms, and he stared at her lovingly, feeling weight off his chest. As for Kim and Brett, they hugged Stacy and Mike, both smirking at each other, knowing all the sexual fun to come from this. As they handed the couple a bottle of water, Mike drank, feeling relieved but exhausted. He fell to the floor.

"You think he's awake yet?" Kim giggled, staring at Brett. Stacy looked around the room, she was at Kim's house. "What's going on...?" She stared at Kim who was naked. Kim grinned, wiggling her fingers at Stacy. "We offered to take you guys home... No worries." Stacy tried to sit up, she saw her husband tied to the bed, as was she. She let out a scream as both Kim and Brett walked towards her with tickling fingers. "It'll only be one person tickling you once Mike wakes up.. But he took a pill that makes him sleep for 6 hours ago in his bottled water about....30 minutes ago. So until then...."

To be continued...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back