• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Just In!!! True Story, Half an Hour Ago!!

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
We've got two temps at work, C and B, both gorgeous as heel, but lovely and sweet with it. Anyhow, B was doing some filing, sitting down, and C went past and tickled her side. B yelped out loud, and then had a laughing attack, and thankfully I saw it all.

But...

Myself and B were having office banter the other day, she was flicking elastic bands at me, and I promised my revenge. So, after this, I sent her an e mail saying that i'd sussed out my revnege, and asked if she was TICKLISH (yep, I put it to her in capitals for effect!). She mailed back saying if I touched her, she'd kill me, BUT!! That she wasn't ticklish....hmmmm. I smell something fishy here.

Anyhow, I sent her an e mail, accusing her of lying, and she sent another one back saying she'd kill me!! Ladies and gentlemen, she's as cute as hell; it'll be worth dying for just to find out!! And believe me.........I will find out!!

To Be Continued....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Best of luck to you man. I'm looking forward to hearing about how this turns out.

Nice, SmashTV! Please keep us updated and tell us whether or not she's ticklish, thanks. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back