• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallout:Tickling Tactics PART 4!! FF/ff nonconsentual

i64ever

TMF Regular
Isabella howled as the six hands started tickling her at once. The pair on her sides gently kneaded her ribcage, while the pair on her hips drilled fingers into the bone and the ones on her knees squeezed and pinched like lobster claws. All moved with the steady skill that only comes from practice, instantaneously sending wave after wave of hysteria crashing over Isabella’s slender body.

The blonde security officer erupted immediately. Under that kind of tickling, there was no holding back, no giggling, no talking or communicating, just raw animalistic cries of pure laughter. She reached out and grabbed Rachel’s forearms, trying to pull at least one set of hands away, but weakened from the withdrawal of the Buffout.

“HA AHAHAHA AH AHAH N N HAHAHAH RRGRGGRG A AHAHAH AHAHAH I I I HAH AHAHAAHAHAHA NAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAHA PPLLLAA AHA AHAAHAHAHACCACACAHHNNNNNTTT HAHAHAHAAHAAHHA!!!”

Isabella stuttered as she shrieked, unable to even beg through the onslaught. She kicked her legs and tried to roll away from the torment, but the six hands controlled her easily, held her in place and forced her to feel every twitch, every poke of thirty devastating fingers. Tears clouded her vision as the rest of the world started to fade away. Only the tickling, the maddening, horrible, exciting tickling was real.

It stopped after only a few minutes, at some word or sign from Amanda Yeats to the two Tunnel Snakes that Isabella didn’t have enough sanity to perceive. Then the merciful bliss of not being tickled, that bliss that only the tormented can understand, rushed over her and wrapped its loving arms around Isabella as she gasped for air.

“Hey!” Brenda called out from the side of the room, still putting herself together after a severe tickling of her own, “What gives?! Why did you stop giving her the business? After what she did to me, that bitch deserves it!”

“Brenda,” Amanda said in a calm voice, “We did not lure this young woman in here to ‘give her the business.’ We did it to obtain important information. We’re going to do this the right way, even if it doesn’t fulfill your need for vengeance.”

“Right way?! Let me show you the right way!” Brenda came up and plunged ten fingers into Isabella’s belly, wiggling them wildly. The blonde exploded again, trying to shield her soft belly from the new tickle attack. Brenda’s hands were too fast to stop, however, sliding around Isabella’s arms to find more tender flesh.

“No!” Amanda said again, standing up and pushing Brenda away, “I did not let you and the other girls tickle me to death to serve as bait for this trap to let it go wrong now. Turning some as ticklish as our security guard here into a hysterical mess is easy enough, but that won’t get us the password to Vault Core System!”

Lure? Bait? A cold reality swept over Isabella. She had come in here think she was rescuing Rachel, doing the right thing, but it had all been a trap. And somehow they knew she was uber-ticklish…a cold feeling of dread swept over her, moving from the roots of her blonde hair to her curled toes.

“Oh, she’d break,” Brenda sneered, “Trust me. I’ve broken stronger women than her.” The look she shot Amanda made it clear she was willing to add her to the list, but she did step away from Isabella.

“Think!” Amanda went on, overcoming Brenda’s resistance, “Yes, tickle her enough, and she’ll beg us to stop, be willing to tell us anything, do anything to get the tickling to end. Anything, including giving us a fake password! How could we trust anything she says?”

“I…I could tell if she lied,” Brenda said, looking a bit less sure.

“How? What kind of tells are you going to get off of her with her eyes filled with tears, face red as a tomato and voice reeking desperation? You’d have to be psychic!”

“Yeah? Well, when I found out she gave us a bad password, I’d teach that bitch a lesson!”

“I’m sure you would,” Amanda said softly, “But by then you’ve entered the bad password into the security terminal. That means security crashes the fault and everything goes into lockdown. The Overseer will use her security officers and her damn robots to sweep everything. They’ll figure out this room as been blacked out since blondie entered and be here in minutes, arresting all of us and taking us away to face a most dire punishment.”

“Are you sure?” Brenda said, face turning a bit white, “A full crash after one bad password?”

“Think, Deloria!” Amanda touched a finger to the Tunnel Snake’s forehead, “What moron would design a system that let you guess at a password three or four times before shutting down the system? No, we’ve got one chance at this. Let’s get it right.”

“Ok, fine,” Brenda snapped, recovering quickly, “How do we make her give us the password and know she’d not shitting us.”

“Like this,” Amanda said smiling. She touched a button on her Pipboy and a large video screen on the far wall started turning on. She motioned to the other two Tunnel Snakes, and they each grabbed one of Isabella’s arms and dragged her limp frame up to her knees.

“My god,” Isabella whispered, “You’re planning a coup! You want to take down the Overseer! That’s the only reason you’d want to hack into the Core System! Why? You were offered the position right after the bombs fell! Why are you trying to take it by force now?”

“That’s not quite true, my dear,” Amanda said, bending down and caressing her cheek, “As an executive for RobCo., I was Vault-Tec’s first choice, of course. When they gave me the required psychological testing, however, they decided I was ‘unstable’, so they made Sarah Overseer instead. To let me save face, they announced I had ‘passed’ on the position. Today I show them who’s unstable!”

Amanda’s tender touch sent a jolt through Isabella’s body. Despite her fear at what was about to happen, the events of the day had gotten her all worked up. From tickling her girlfriend’s feet to watching the Tunnel Snakes devastate Amanda to getting to tickle the arrogant Brenda Deloria personally, all had combined to set her libido a flame. Now, being held down and tickled herself…Isabella’s blood was on fire!

“I know, baby, I know,” Amanda said, looking into Isabella’s blue eyes and reading her thoughts, “We’re all suffering! Soon I’ll make sure we all get what we need.”

Then Isabella heard a familiar voice from the large screen. She looked up and felt her breath taken away at what she saw. It was Melissa, lying on a table quite nude, with her flaming red hair in a ponytail and her pale skin glistening in the sharp light. She was in the classic hogtie, ass up in the air with ankles and wrists tied together about a foot above that. She was looking into the camera with panic flaring in her deep, green eyes.

“What the hell!” Isabella snapped, starting to struggle to free herself. The two Tunnel Snakes held her arms tightly, keeping her on her knees facing the screen.

“Please! Please, not again! I…I don’t know what you want from me!” Melissa cried out, clearly looking at someone off screen, “I can’t handle…handle anymore! I’ll…I’ll die!”

“Nonsense,” a calm, emotionless voice said, as a copper skinned, black haired woman stepped into view, “You are young and healthy. My tests show your heart is in excellent condition, more than capable to take a few more hours of strenuous exercise.”

Isabella gasped. It was Vanna Ming, only doctor to reside in Vault T. Without another word, she attached one electrode to the center of each of Melissa’s worming soles, a brown wires snaking from a white circle. She then nodded to the camera, her face completely expressionless.

Rachel pressed another button on her pipboy, and a soft buzzing could be heard through the speakers and Melissa’s lips squeezed together as if she’d just eat a lemon. Then all was chaos.

“AHA AHAH A AHAHAHA NAWWOOOOO AHAH AHAHAH NAWWTTTAHAH A NAAHAHATTT AHAHAHA AHAHAGGAAAAIIINN AHAH AHAHAHAHH TOHUHUHUHUH MUHUHHUCHHHH AHAHAHAHAH I I AHAHAH CAHAHAHNNN’TTT AHAHAHAH STAAHAHAHNNDDD AHAHAHAHA ITTTTTTTT!!!”

“What the hell are you doing to her!” Isabella snapped, shooting fire out of her eyes at Rachel, “What the hell are YOU DOING TO HER!!!”

“Most people don’t understand how ticklish electric shock of just the right voltage can be,” Rachel said, her words barely audible over Melissa’s screams, “Luckily for me, Vanna has made quite the study of it.”

“AHA AHAHAHAHAHAH GRRRHRHRHR AHA AHAHAHAHA ITTTTSSS AHAHAHAHAHH ITTSSSS LIHIHIHIHIKKKEEEEE HAHAHAHAHH THHOOUUSSAAHAHHNNDDSSS AHAHAHAH OF AHAHAHNNNTTSS AHAH AHAHAH CRAAHAHAHLLWIINGGGG HAAHAHH OONNNN HAHAHAH MYYYY HAHAHAHAH FEEHEHEHTTTTTTTT!!!”

Isabella had tickled Melissa’s tootsies enough and knew just how ticklish they were. She could practically feel the redhead’s suffering as she struggled to rip her arms free from the Tunnel Snakes who were still holding them. She would have spit fire if she could, just to save Melissa from the ticklish torment.

At the same time, however, hearing her girlfriend’s wild, forced laughter couldn’t help but arouse her more, especially since such cries had often been the soundtrack to their lovemaking. In her already excited state, Isabella could feel both her anger and passion growing, warring with each other.

“Now Melissa,” Vanna’s calm voice said after several minutes, “Do you need a break? Do you want the horrible ants to stop for a few minutes?” She stroked Melissa’s now sweaty brow in a clinical fashion, “All you need to do is tell us where Isabella is ticklish.”

“IAHAHAHAH ISSHAHAHAHAH IISSAAHAHAHBEELLLAHAHAHAH HA AHAHAH WH AHAHAHAH WHWHHYYYYYYYYY AHAHAHAHA AHAHAH GRRRHHH I I AHAHAHAH WHHYYYY HHHEEHEEHEHERRRR??”

Vanna didn’t answer. She just brushed back Melissa’s long, red hair from her eyes and said again, “Where is Isabella ticklish?” Melissa soon gave her tormentor what she wanted.

“HA AHAHA AHAHAHAH AHAH HEHEHEHEH AHAHAHHE HHEERRRRR AHAHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHRRMM AH AHAHAH G GGRRGRGRGRG N N HAHAHAHAHAH HEEHEHERRRR ARRMMMMPIHIHITTTSSS AHAH AHAHAH AHAAHAHAH GAWWDDDDDD HEERRR AAAHAHRRMMMMMPIHIHIHITTTSSSSS!!!”

No sooner were the words out of Melissa’s trembling lips than Isabella could feel the two Tunnel Snakes holding her arms lifting them up in the air. Then Rachel, who had slipped behind her unnoticed, slipped an index finger into each of the hairless hollows.

Now it was Isabella’s turn to laugh. The sleeveless, vault uniforms offered her no protection as Rachel lightly scratched the outside edge of each underarm with the edge of her sharp nail. She danced those twin fingers around the circumference of each pit, swirling and swirling, driving Isabella mad, making her laugh and giggle, her entire torso shaking.

“ehe eh eheh bihihiittcchhh eheheh nawooo eheheh nawwtt ehe ehe there’re! NNNNha aha ahH a a ohuhuhutttt ehe eheheh geehehhttgt ehehehh eheh geehehtttt eheheh youurrrr ehehehh fihihihnnngeer ehehe ehheheh finngereresss eheheheheh ouuhuutttt ehe eheheh ehehe!!!”

“I won’t,” Rachel whispered into Isabella’s ear, her hot breath caressing Isabella’s lobe, “I won’t because I know you love it so! I know a poke….here…and a stroke…there…just gets your blood boiling. Admit it and maybe I’ll stop.”

Isabella gritted her teeth, tried to block out the tickly, prickly sensation exploding from her pits. Rachel was playing with her, she knew it. This wasn’t the awful, overwhelming tickling they had done to her earlier or to poor Melissa minutes ago. It was light and teasing. Isabella was almost but not quite able to resist it. Still, she giggled and tossed her blond hair in the air, skin under her arms tingling like crazy.

“I know,” Rachel licked Isabella’s earlobe, making her quiver, “You’ve kept this part of you hidden for so long, it’s been your…deepest….darkest…secret,” she accented each word with another lick. Her index fingers still tracing their way around the delicate flesh under Isabella’s arm, but so slow now, dragging out each of her giggles and snorts.

“But I know…I know everything. Just tell me and…mamma…will…make…it…all…better…” Now Rachel was kissing her neck, her hot lips gliding across Isabella’s skin. The security officer could feel her body melt. Still she shook her head ‘No’, knowing that to give in to this raven haired beauty would be a mistake.

“I know you like watching Melissa being tickled by Vanna, too” Rachel said, increasing the tickling under Isabella’s arms, spiraling her index fingers faster, every orbit bringing them closer to the center of each pit, forcing Isabella’s laughter to grow sharper and sharper, tears forming in her eyes. Even as she tickled her, Rachel kept kissing her neck, nuzzling her ear, licking her jaw line.

Isabella could feel her body melt, even as her cries of laughter starting racking her body harder and harder. She could feel her womanhood practically swimming, her skin craving to be touched, even as she fought harder and harder to rip her arms down and stop the horrible, wonderful tickling under her arms. She felt like she was going to explode, to burst right then and there. Finally, she did.

“HOHHOHOHOOOWWWWW AHAHAHAHA HOWWWW AHA AHAH DIHHIHIHDDDDD AHAHAHA HOHOHOWW AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAH DID DIDIDDD ooOOHHHH HO HOOWOWOWOW O O DIDDD YOUHUHUU AHA AHAHA ooOOOOO knOOOWWWWWW???!!”

“How did I know you and Melissa were so ticklish? That you could never resist watching the Tunnel Snakes tickling me without charging in? That part of you is loving this right now even as you fight?” Rachel snaked one hand around to Isabella’s front and stroked her hard nipple through her shirt, “Darling, because if it wasn’t true, you wouldn’t be here!”

Isabella moaned deeply, Rachel’s fingers turning her into mush. With the tickling stopped and her body hornier than ever before, she almost came right then and there. Rachel’s touch on her boob, even through clothing, was the most skilled she’d ever felt.

“Now, here’s the deal,” Rachel’s fingers moved to teasing Isabella’s other nipple, “You can give me that password and, when I overthrow the Overseer, I will turn this vault into a tickling wonderland like you’ve never dreamed of, or you won’t. If you don’t, I’m sure that the Overseer will send the other officers to rescue you soon. But until that happens, both you and Melissa are mine, and I’ll make that brief time a ticklish nightmare.”

Rachel put her hands on both of Isabella’s cheeks and pointed her head towards the screen again. She saw Vanna attaching two electrodes to each of Melissa’s feet, one to the crease that ran through the balls of each foot, and the other to her big toe. Melissa was screaming.

“Please! Please no! My god, I’ll never handle this! Y…you can’t do this! It…its too much! Please, if you have an inch of mercy, you won’t turn those on! Good heart or not, I swear it will explode. Please Vanna, please! I’ll do whatever you want! I can’t…can’t…”

Isabella watched as a tear ran down Melissa’s cheek and hergreen eyes lit up with terror. Vanna didn’t seem to even be aware of her pleas. She just stared into the camera, nodding that everything was ready. Rachel reached for a button on her pipboy one last time.

“No!” Isabella screamed, “No! I’ll tell you! The password is GeorgiaSucks! It’s GeorgiaSucks! I swear!”

Rachel looked down at Isabella, “If you’re lying…you may get rescued in a minute or two, but it will be considerably longer for them to reach Melissa…wherever she is. And that machine will be running for every second.”

“It’s true, I swear! Remember, Sarah went to FSU! Most of the passwords are like that!”

Rachel thought for a minute and then nodded to Brenda who was sitting at the computer. Brenda took a deep breath and then typed. After a second, her face lit up and she gave Rachel a thumbs up.

“Good choice, Isabella. I’m proud of you. Brenda, start typing in the code.” Then, without a glance, Rachel pressed the button on her pipboy and the electrodes started humming again.

“Why!” Isabella screamed as Melissa started howling like a crazed animal. There were no words, no pleas, no thoughts in her maniacal shrieking, just wave after wave of hysterical agony. Her entire body shook violently, and her eyes filled with tears.

“You have a choice, Isabella,” Rachel said simply, “As of now, none of the communications channels in the vault are working. To warn the Overseer, you will have to run up to her office personally, abandoning your friend to that machine. Or, you can head down to the secondary clinic and spare her as much torment as possible. The choice is yours.”

With that, the four of them ran out of the room, clearly starting the next step of their coup. Isabella stood there for a second, Melissa’s agonizing cries echoing in her ear. Rachel had to be stopped. She was obviously crazy! To leave her in charge of Vault T…Isabella shuttered at the thought. But…

But she couldn’t abandon Melissa. The secondary clinic was a feature necessary for the big vaults but extremely redundant for Vault T. It was on the bottom level, unused (or so Isabella had thought) since the Vault opened. Who knew how long it would take the Overseer to defeat the coup (even warned) and establish enough control of the vault that she could spend the time to help Melissa? It certainly wouldn’t be one of Sarah’s priorities in this situation.

The machine could easily drive Melissa mad by then.

Isabella ran to the intersection, not sure whether she should turn right and help the Overseer and Vault T, or left and save the woman she loved. She knew that she had seconds to make the most important decision of her life, one that would change everything.

So...what do you think Isabella should do? Let me know in the comments!

Last edited:
So, one vote for Isabella to turn right (to try and save Vault T from Rachel and the Tunnel Snakes). Anyone else want to vote?

Aw hell; I vote left, to save her love interest and damn everyone (including herself) into a ticklish hell.

I think Isabella should turn right, it may be awful to leave her love to suffer but sacrifices must be made to save the group.

Hey. This might not be the place to say it or the feedback you're quite looking for, but here goes: I've read through some of your back-catalog and really liked a lot of your stuff. The hypnotist series (particularly part 2), the "Battle in the Bathroom" was awesome, so was "The truth about Elves" story, the "Tickling Pawn Shop", and the "Isle of Aphrodite" series.

I haven't really engaged with this series. Mostly probably because I'm not interested in the fallout setting. Another aspect is the non-con. While all your stories (and maybe every tickling story to a certain extent) has non-con, I really liked your more consensually bent stories. Like in the Battle in the Bathoom, it was non-con, but partially because the dude enjoyed the tickling a lot. In the hypotist chapter and elves story, it was vines doing it, which is weirdly hot even when the lee is trying to get out of it. And the Isle series was often consensual, due to the love goddess vibes.

I'd most enjoy a story or series of yours where both parties (or maybe just one of them) really enjoy being tickled, or at least get really turned on by it. That's the focus I enjoy, and not so much on dominating an unwilling participant. Just my two cents, and figured this is maybe the best place to say a lot of your old stories are really hot. That is all.

I vote she turn left, to save the woman she loves!...and because i love the idea of the tickle-vault!

So its 4 left, 2 right. Isabella will save her girlfriend, without making an attempt to stop Rachel and the Tunnel Snakes.

yeah..I am liking how this story has been written and done as i love fall out to.....umm i think....she should be a wonder hero and no matter which way she turns she can save her love and the vault! because shes super :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back