• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend gets tickled pt 4 - Return of the Professor (m/f)

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
A loyal fan of this series asked to see a return of the Professor so here it is! Enjoy! If you have any ideas you'd like to see in future instalments, drop me a reply or a PM.

Return of the Professor (m/f)

“So what do you think of my new shoes?” Emily was using the full length mirror in the hallway to admire her new black patent leather high heeled shoes.

“Very nice. Are they by some famous designer?” I really had no clue. I finished stirring my tea.

“Well they’re definitely not Nikes.” She grinned.

“Even I know that much. They look expensive.” I rifled through cupboards looking for some Oreos.

She turned her back on for me a second as she admired them again in the mirror. “As a matter of fact, they didn’t cost me a penny.”

“Riiight, they were giving them away as a promotion. Dammit where are those frickin’ Oreos…”

“Nope. They were a present.” She shot me a wide smile.

“I’m sure, from Emily to Emily.”

“Uh-uh,” she shook her head and bit her lip in a way that let me know she was having fun. “Remember the Professor from the library?”

To paraphrase Leonardo DiCaprio in Django Unchained, she’d had my curiosity but now she had my attention. “Oreos be damned. I have to hear this.”

“It’s the craziest thing,” she said batting her lashes. “I was coming out of the coffee shop and I literally bumped into him. I asked him how his practice and his research were going and he went into great detail about a research paper he was writing about unconventional methods of relaxation and therapy.”

“So that’s what cruising the libraries for no-strings kink is called these days.” I said with mild sarcasm.

“Aw you’re just jealous you didn’t think of it first.” She said, pinching my cheek. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and rested her chin on my shoulder.

“I don’t think I could pull off a bow tie.”

“Nope, not really your look, hun.” She nuzzled my ear. “Anyway, he told me he was still doing research and as his offices were just around the corner, perhaps I’d like to help him with his research.”

“After the effect you had on him last time? You little tease.” I leaned back to kiss her cheek.

“I’m a naughty girl sometimes. Maybe you should punish me.”

“Oh I will later, but get on with the story.”

She bit my shoulder. “Patience, darling, patience.”

Emily steered me into the lounge and I sat in an armchair and she draped herself across my lap. I put my arms around her and kissed her.

“You’ve already got my pulse racing, Em. Don’t keep me in suspense for too long.”

She giggled mischievously and wiggled in my lap. “Oh there’s so much to tell. First of all I should say that whatever he does it pays well. His consulting room had oak panelled walls, thick carpets and fine leather furniture.”

“Crafty bugger.” I muttered. Down south something was stirring.

“I was a little nervous.” Emily said. “I didn’t know quite what to expect. I was in his lair.”

I ran my hand up and down her thigh, pinching the slim muscle with my forefinger and thumb. She giggled and batted my hand away.

“Stop it or I’ll get distracted.”

“I’m already distracted,” I groaned and settled for pulling her in even closer.

“Good boy.” She said. “The first thing the Professor did was offer me a cup of camomile tea to relax me.

“I was sitting in a nice big armchair and he came to stand behind me and started to massage my shoulders and neck while he told me about his research and the methods he wanted to try. Oh hun, he has magic fingers.”

“Hey!” I slapped her lightly on the thigh.

“But nothing like yours of course,” she giggled and kissed the tip of my nose and my lips.

“Damn right,” I muttered.

“He certainly relaxed me and he has a very soothing voice.”

“Lulling you into a false sense of security so he could have his wicked way, no doubt.” I said, stroking her side.

“All in the interests of scientific research,” Emily tapped my nose with her index finger. “Anyway, when I was suitably relaxed he decided to begin.”

“Let me guess, a foot massage?” I said, spying her feet in the shiny black heels.

“We can add psychic to your talents! Yes, he started with a foot massage. He pulled up a low padded stool and sat on it and then he lifted my feet into his lap. I was wearing those little ankle boots and he carefully unbuckled the straps and pulled down the little zips and then tugged them off inch by inch. I guess he was savouring the moment.”

“And the smell when your shoes came off?” I said, poking her side.

“Hey, I’m not the one who leaves stinky, muddy running shoes in the middle of the kitchen.” She said poking me in the chest.

“Touché. Please continue.”

“Hmm, I almost wish I was there now. Don wasn’t mean to me.” She pouted.

“Haha, so it’s Don now is it?”

“Yes, Professor Donald Willard. He likes to keep things informal thought.” She gloated, knowing she’d touched a nerve. “He peeled off my socks and told me that the feet have the longest nerves in the body and the Chinese believe each spot on the foot is related to an organ so by stimulating the nerves on the feet you can improve overall health and mood.”

I had to admit it sounded plausible but I still thought this guy sounded like a quack. A quack after my own heart (and girlfriend!) though.

“The first thing he did was rub my feet all over. I never realised how much tension there was there and at first I thought it would tickle again but he used the pads of his fingers to bleed the tension from my feet. He worked my arches, my heels, the balls of my feet, my ankles and he gently pulled and stretched on each of my toes.”

I pictured it in my mind’s eye. Emily’s perfect unblemished feet with their cute little toes and high arches being lovingly massaged by this Professor. She was pushing my buttons in a big way and as she was sitting in my lap it was obvious to us both.

“Oh honey,” she whispered, “It felt so good having someone pay attention to my feet like that. I was purring like a kitten, I was putty in his hands.”

I failed to think of anything clever to say blood rushed away from my brain. I slipped a hand under her sweater and stroked her side.

She arched like a cat in my lap. I always found that sexy as hell and shifted my position to ease the pressure in my crotch. She felt what I was doing and ground her butt against me.

“It was sooo relaxing. I felt myself drifting off in a happy state of bliss. He was working on my calves as well. He talked about how this treatment was good for the circulation and the mood and said some stuff about yin and yang but I was barely paying attention now. I was grinning happily. I adore having my feet played with like that.

“Yeah, I know.” I said hoarsely.

“All I can think about is those strong, elegant hands massaging my feet. He knew just how to touch me as well. I felt he could read me like a book.”

My mind’s eye threw up a glorious image of Emily writhing sensually on the couch in the Professor’s office. Her eyes were closed and there was a warm smile on her lips. Then I imagined the barely restrained glee of the Professor as he caressed my girlfriend’s feet.

“No doubt the Professor enjoyed it just as much as you.” I said.

She was dangling a shoe off one foot now and I see the perfect creamy globe of her heel. My erection was getting insistent in my pants. She teased me with another little wiggle.

“It wasn’t all just massaging of course. Don told me that many of the women he sees are uncomfortable about letting go of their inhibitions so it was important I feel free to react as naturally as possible.”

“So what next? He had you strip off and dance around the office?” I said.

Emily punched me in the arm. “Really! This was all for science!”

“Yeah, sure.” I laughed.

“He told me he knew from our encounter in the library that I was ticklish and he felt it would be very therapeutic for me to be tickled and for me to be able to give full voice to my laughter.”

She was doing it again and she was doing it beautifully. Her stories always turned me on to the point where I was on an hair trigger. The room felt too warm, my clothes felt too warm. I wanted her badly and slid my hands up her slender back, searching for the clasp of her bra.

“Uh uh,” she said wriggling out of reach. “Try to control yourself until I’ve finished my story.”

I groaned heavily and crossed my arms, tucking my hands in my pits. “OK, oughta get a frigging medal for self control….

“Aw, poor baby.” She cooed, pinching my cheek.

(Oh boy was she going to be in the most glorious trouble later!)

“Don took me into the next room which had a dentist’s chair only with better padding and there were thick straps attached to it. I was a little shocked when I saw it but he said he’d only need to put straps over my ankles and above my knees and my hands would be free. If at any time I wanted to get free I could reach forward and undo the straps.”

“I’ll’ have to google dentist bondage chair. Maybe I could pick one up cheap on eBay…”

“Stop interrupting.” She slapped me on the arm. “I let Don buckle the straps over my ankles and my knees and he sat in front of me and gave me a smile which told me he really loved his work. I also realised my legs were pretty much immobile. I had the little stomach flip you get on a rollercoaster when the safety bar locks in place and you know there’s no going back.”

Emily had kicked her new shoes off now and was swinging her lower legs back and forth, giving me glimpses of her smooth, sexy feet.

“He started off with light strokes on my arches, just running his fingers up and down with little pitter patter motions.” She giggled at the memory. “It was maddening! I couldn’t believe how ticklish it felt already. I think the massage but have stimulated my sensitivity and made me more ticklish than normal.”

“I bet,” I croaked. Emily’s struggles not to laugh and her squirming and writhing were some of the sexiest things I’d ever seen. It was an instant turn on for me.

“I was biting my lip, pressing my palms over my mouth and trying not to be a total wuss and Don saw me and got this sly little grin on his face. He bent back all the toes on my right foot and just used his index finger to trace a little path up and down my arch from heel to toes. He didn’t go quick or hard but omigod, it was insane.”

By now I’d forgotten to breathe. I was entranced as she continued.

“I was completely under his control and at his mercy. I just couldn’t resist the way he touched my feet. First a little giggle escaped, just a little one and then another.

“He could see he was wearing me down and applied a little more pressure and a little more speed. That did it, I was rocking back and forth and laughing for real now. He told me it was OK and the treatment rooms were all soundproofed so I could laugh as loud as I liked.”

“And did you?” I pictured Emily with tears of laughter running down her cheeks and wayward strands of dark hair whipping around her face.

“Not at first,” she said with an impish grin. “I wanted to make him work for it. I’m nobody’s pushover.”

“Attagirl.” I said.

“He certainly worked for it. I could see he had a little equipment tray nearby and he pulled my toes apart and used a little battery powered flossing tool on them. I simply couldn’t handle that. I was pounding my hands on the padded surface of the chair and screaming my head off.

“He went through every toe with that and then used a cordless toothbrush to work the entire surface of the balls of my feet and the pad of each toe. I was making sounds I didn’t even know I could make.”

“Bloody hell.” I gasped. It was like I was in the room with them. Emily thrashing around on the chair as the Professor had his wicked way with her deliciously sensitive feet.

“He sawed at my toes with a feather but mostly he seemed to like using his hands. He told me I was doing very well and to let everything out. It was at this point he reclined the chair so when I fell back I was lying down and I had to do a sit up if I wanted to get upright but I was laughing so hard I didn’t have the strength.”

“Oh now that’s really cunning.” I said, loving and hating the Professor in equal measure. Damn this story was turning me on!

“He tickled my insteps, my ankles, he pinched my knees and then went back to my stroking, poking and teasing my. Omigod, his tongue was the worst though.”

I nearly exploded. “What?!?”

“Oh yes,” Emily said in a matter of fact way. “He sucked on my toes and licked them while tickling my soles. I’ve never known tickling like it! Blew my mind!”

I didn’t know what created more of a stir within me, hearing the story of this guy sucking Emily’s toes or the fact that it blew her mind. I took it as a challenge and one I planned to destroy later on. “Blew your mind, huh?”

“Don’t feel bad. You’re a skilled and gifted amateur but this guy doe it for a living.”

“Careful, you’re setting yourself up for a night tied to the bed if you carry on like this and you won’t get any sleep.”

“I was laughing so hard all I could do was lie back and hold my aching ribs while he tickled and licked my feet. I lost track of time and my poor tummy was so sore from laughter I couldn’t even sit up to undo the straps on my legs so of course he just tickled and tickled and tickled. Each time I felt like a foot was getting less sensitive he seemed to sense it and he’d switch to the other, let it recover and then switch back. He totally wore me out. He’s an evil genius.”

Sweat trickled down my back. I was breathing hard, I was rock hard. I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. “I can’t take much more of this.”

Emily gave me the slow grin she used to effortlessly twist me around her little finger. “I began to experience a kind of terror that this would never end and he would kill me or drive me insane but he had more sensitivity than that and slowly eased off. Later on he told me he took me to my actual limit which was beyond my perceived limit. Anyway, I was so grateful when it stopped I just flopped back and closed my eyes and I must have blacked out or something.”

“Well that sounds ideal. Some pervert Professor has you strapped to a bondage chair in a soundproofed room and you pass out.” I rolled my eyes slightly.

“Now now, you have nothing to be jealous and Don was a perfect gentleman. I guess I was only out for a little bit but when I came to he’d loosened my sweater and my belt and placed a flannel soaked in cool water on my forehead. He’d undone the straps on my legs and was giving me a nice soothing foot rub.”

“Ho! Taking advantage much?”

“My feet were basically pressed up against his crotch and let’s just say he seemed to be enjoying it as much as I can tell you’re enjoying this.”

I think I might have actually blushed like a giddy teenager which made Emily giggle.

“Don told me sexual arousal on the part of one or both parties was entirely natural in this kind of therapy. Acknowledge it, don’t fight it and let it pass. He said I’d done very well and had laughed with real abandon and now this final foot massage was my dessert after a testing main course. He rubbed my feet and nibbled on my toes now and again to make me giggle. I’m not sure the nibbling was strictly necessary but, I have to admit it felt rather wonderful.”

She twisted around now and rested her head on my chest. I stroked her hair and felt her palm come to rest on the front of my jeans. She gave me a gentle squeeze.

“After that, he told me I’d been a wonderful test subject and he wanted to show me his gratitude. He took me shoe shopping and let me pick out any pair of shoes I liked and that’s how I got these lovely new high heels.”

“I see,” I said, smiling at her. “Well at least you got something out of it.”

She squeezed me again. “So did you it seems.” She sat up in my lap. “One more thing. Don told me that he uses three levels of treatment. I had been through level one. He left me an open invitation to try levels two and three…” She raised her eyebrows suggestively.

“So if you come back with a new car, I guess you went to level three.” I said sardonically.

“Maaaaaybe. Wait there a sec.” She hopped off my lap and disappeared off down the hall with her new high heels.

I reached down to adjust myself in my jeans. They needed steam vents by this point.

“So let me ask you again,” Emily said returning to stand in the doorway, “What do you think of my new shoes?”

I looked up to see she had stripped off her clothes and was just wearing her underwear and the high heels.

I lunged for her with an animal growl. She skipped out the way with a squeal and got halfway down the hall before I scooped her up into my arms and carried her into the bedroom.

“If you think the kinky Professor your mind, wait until you see what I have in mind.” I said.

“That better be a promise and not a threat.” She said. “Now shut the door and get over here.”

I didn’t have to be told twice.

Let me be the first to say OUT-FREAKN-STANDING!!!!! What a great job of bringing closure to the Professor encounter from the library. Seriously dude, nice work!!!!!!

OMG! I am transfixed by your words....... this is exactly how I would have reacted.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back