• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lita And Trish On Howard Stern Romorrow!!!!!

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
WWF divas Lita and Trish Stratus will be guests on tomorrow's edition of the Howard Stern radio show. The show airs at around 7:30a.m., and the Invasion PPV will probably be heavily promoted. Maybe, if someone gets a chance to call in tomorrow, maybe Howard will do an invasion of his own. A TICKLE invasion. ...I know that was lame, but the message got through right? :confused:

We have to make this happen

Email, Call, Fax, whatever. We have to do this. We won't get a better opprotunity than this. Who's with me?

I'm in like Flynn! It was due to an E-mail bombardment that Howard tickled Pam Anderson.

i'm game

i'm in, although i'd prefure stephine. Seeing her feet tickled on ster would be a dream come true to us all, am i right?

that is so cool! hey, what time does the show air on the west coast?

Trish and Lita on Stern

I definitley got my e-mail into Howard. We need to try and make this happen people. I know I'm not alone in saying that this would be a dream come true to witness such an event, so everyone keep bombarding Howard with our most gracious requests. Also, is this going to be broadcast on the West coast? If so, can we get a time?
Thanks, Thunder

It floped

Mr Stern didn't even ask them to get in the tickle chair. I feel mr stern has forgoten the fans. When it was Pam and Carmen he did it, but now he's saying this is his last run/contract. I don't think he even cares about "his people" anymore.

lita?!? he had lita and he didnt tickle her?!?!? ##%&!@*%@#$%!!%&*#!$*!@%$^%*&%$%$@$@#!#!#$!#$!!!!$%@%@$@$%@#@#$!$%#%^$#%!#@ and furthermore %#@%#@^@$#^$@#%@#%!!!!!!!!!!!! the opportunity of a lifetime wasted. no justice

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back