• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Blueblood and her Big Assed Disciplinarian f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
~The real names in this story have been changed to protect the privacy of the people involved~

Lady Blueblood was the spawn of old money. But she wasn't a spoiled child of wealth. She was a talented and superior individual. She looked like a tall fashion model--very lean with classic high cheek bones, full breasts that were not surgically enhanced, and Nordic blonde hair. She was an accomplished businesswoman and owned a chain of outlet stores independent of her family's original business. She started these stores herself, and they were commercially successful. Her husband, Max, was the manager of one of her stores and that was how their paths originally crossed. They married and had children, but Lady Blueblood remained as owner of the chain, while her husband continued to manage one store.

Max was a handsome man with curly brown hair, and Lady Blueblood delighted in frolicking with him between the covers, but he had one desire that she refused to satisfy. Max often confessed of his desire to be tied down and tickle tortured. Lady Blueblood did not consider tickling to be erotic. She thought tickling was too juvenile, undignified, and unromantic, and she just didn't see herself as the type of person who could directly punish anywone, let alone her husband, even with something as mild and harmless as tickling. It was beneath her. For years she insisted that all love-making be romantic.

However, she became concerned that some day Max would have a mid-life crisis and seek to fulfill his desires outside their marriage. She was afraid he might seek the services of a seedy professional dominatrix or find a strange woman to fulfill his desire. There would be a risk that he could get hurt or worse yet: the indiscretion would become public and ruin her family's good name, if the press flashed tawdry headlines about the incident. So she conceived of the perfect arrangement that would satisfy her husband's desire, yet not require her to participate directly in his undignified perversion.

Lady Blueblood served on the local schoolboard. She knew of an ambitious teacher who wanted to be promoted to the position of principle of an elementary school. This lady was perfect for her scheme. She was divorced and seemingly had no social life. Though attractive in her way, her features were the opposite of Lady Blueblood's. She was chubby, not lean; short, not tall; brunette, not blonde; low bred, not high. Unlike Lady Blueblood, she had a big ass and small breasts rather than a small ass and big breasts. They complimented each other perfectly.

Over lunch in a darkened private booth, Lady Blueblood offered her the job of principle with a substantial pay increase, if Lady Principle agreed to come over to their house on Sunday afternoons and satisfy her husband's desire. Of course, the whole arrangement was to remain a secret forever. Lady Blueblood was a pursuasive and influential character, and Lady Principle saw no harm in the agreement.

Max became quite excited when Lady Blueblood informed him of her arrangement. It would be their weekly form of entertainment. She would wait in another room while Lady Principle tickle tortured him, and when he'd had enough, Lady Principle would untie him and leave the house, and Lady Blueblood would enter the room, and they would make romantic love. The kids were to be sent to her sister's estate every Sunday to ensure their privacy.

Max objected to the time--1:00 on a Sunday afternoon. It was when he liked to watch football. Lady Blueblood insisted this was the only convenient time.

Max was watching a football game in the bedroom when Lady Blueblood introduced him to Lady Principle. Lady Blueblood provided the restraints she had ordered and instructed them to inform her when they were done.

"No excessive milking. I want Max to have enough left for me later," Lady Blueblood said as she left the room. She closed the bedroom door behind her.

Max and Lady Principle stripped naked, and Max got on the bed and submitted to being restrained in a spread-eagled posture. He left the television on, hoping to follow the progress of the game.

Lady Principle walked back and forth in front of the bed and Max's feet, intermittently blocking Max's view of the game.

"Lady Blueblood says you want to be tickle tortured. I've studied this fetish. You need to tell me your safe word, so I'll know when to stop."

Max's penis became erect at the second Lady Principle said the words "tickle tortured."

"Code Pink."

"Ok, when you say Code Pink, I'll stop tickling you and let you go. Are you ticklish?"

"Maybe a little," Max said, not knowing because Lady Blueblood never tickled him.

"Let's start on your feet."

Lady Principle tickled both of Max's foot soles, and he sneezed a laugh and reflexively tried to sit up but the restraints held him down. He frantically moved his feet around, but the restraints on his ankles made it impossible for his foot soles to avoid Lady Principle's fingers. Max sneezed out another laugh. He tried to kick and bend his knees but she had his target nailed with her fingernails. After his third sneezing laugh, she stopped.

"You are ticklish, but you laugh silently. Like you're trying to hide your laughter. You remind me of boys who do something disruptive in class and try to hide their laughter, so they won't get into trouble. Were you a bad boy when you were in school?"

"No," Max responded.

"I bet you were. I bet you got sent to the office all the time," Lady Principle said while she walked slowly along the side of the bed toward Max's face. "If they sent you to my office, you know what I would do to you?"

"What?" Max asked in excited anticipation.

"You know...this."

And she quickly tickled his ribs, belly, and underarms. Max laughed out loud, surely loud enough that Lady Blueblood could hear. The thought of her knowing how weak and helpless he was thrilled him. Max thrashed and struggled to escape, but his efforts were useless. Max was helpless and laughing--his long repressed fantasy had become reality. He could not stop a naked lady from tickling him. Lady Principle was in complete control of the sensation. She stopped after several minutes of relentless tickling.

"There. That is what I'd like to do to all the smart aleck bad boys who get sent to my office. They think they're so cool. They wouldn't feel so cool after that, would they Max?"

She leaned forward and put her face close to his.

"They'd feel humiliated, wouldn't they?"

"Yes," Max said, and his face reddened in sympathy with the imagined humiliation of the misbehaving boys.

Lady Principle attacked a new target, tickling Max's neck, and he giggled uncontrollably and shrugged in a futile attempt to block her fingers.

Max's team was about to score a touchdown. He looked at the television.

"Oh no. Bad boys don't get to watch football."

Lady Principle sat on his chest, her big sexy ass blocking his view. He tried to peer around her big rear, but it blocked his line of sight completely. Lady Principle stroked Max's penis until he was about to cum but when he heard that his team fumbled on the goal line, she stopped. Max felt so frustrated.

Now, Lady Principle tickled his upper thighs, his groin, and his balls. Max giggled and for the first time considered using the safe word. He enjoyed the tickling, but was so excited he desperately wanted an orgasm.

"Let me cum," Max pleaded.

He heard that his team intercepted a pass and was set up to score again. Lady Principle shoved his penis inside her and rode, her big rear jiggling up and down in front of Max's eyes. Max came just as he heard his team score a touchdown.

Lady Principle tickled his sides and continued riding, and Max burst out laughing again, uncontrollably. He was even more ticklish following his orgasm, and he couldn't take it any longer, especially the friction of pussy on his waning hard-on.

"CODE PINK! CODE PINK!" he shouted.

Lady Principle released him. Max lay exhausted while she got dressed. She left the room and returned with Lady Blueblood.

"He's all yours til next Sunday when he gets sent to the principle's office again, like all the other bad boys," Lady Principle said.

Lady Blueblood and Max heard Lady Principle start her car and drive away. Lady Blueblood came out of the bathroom wearing a black negligee.

"Are you ready for some romantic love-making?" she asked.

Max was ready.

Big fan of your stories. Love the initial set-up and the humiliation of the lee. Keep up the good work.

wonderful story, the concept and plot was unique.

Fantastic story,Wrestlingclown!I love how she turns him into a misbehaving little boy! Well done!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back