• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone Help Him? FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Another RP with Neurotik.

NeurotiK
The bouncy blonde secretary walked into the waiting area in her knee-length black pencil skirt and light grey button-up blouse, announced by the clicking of those four inch stilettos that matched her blouse. Raising her right hand, she called out in a light but very firm voice, scanning the few unsure faces in the room... Darren Wright?

Kurgan1661
I look up from the magazine I had been immersed in and clear my throat before saying... Yeah. Yeah. I put the magazine back on the table I found it on next to my chair, get up, and walk toward the secretary, giving her the briefest of flirtatious looks which she seems to not notice. I am in almost all black. Black jeans, shoes and black button shirt open over a gray tee.

NeurotiK
As soon as he stood, she looked him over before he could see her face clear enough, then was the politely stone-faced guide when he walked closer. Nodding to the side, she took a few steps towards one of the hallways just outside the waiting room. Alright, follow me please. Turning her back to him, she started down the second hall to the right, shaking up the slit in the back of her skirt that came up to about five inches away from her round backside with her cute little hip-shaking strut. They came to a door on which she knocked before turning the knob and peeking inside, soon opening the door and motioning for him to walk in with a smile. Go on in, doc's ready for you. Sitting at a desk to the left of the room was a dark red-haired woman with a three piece dress suit of which you could only see the black jacket and a peek of deep red underneath. Sensible black glasses accentuated her keen eyes as they looked up from her desk, dropping her pencil and motioning to two soft looking chairs in front of her desk. Yes, come in Darren. Have a seat.

Kurgan1661
Yeah. Thanks. You okay there? I notice the pencil drop. Before I have an answer, I sit down in one of the chairs. Just as comfy as it looks. I start to wish I had one like it in my house. I reach into my jacket for a cigarette but stop as I remind myself that it would probably be very rude to smoke in the office due to the absolute lack of ashtrays.

NeurotiK
Her eyebrows raised in curiosity before noticing what he noticed. Wha -- oh, yeah I just decided to let it drop instead of placing it down gently. It's durable enough. I hope that didn't bother you... Light golden-green eyes peered over her frames as he sat, just before a little smile worked its way over her deep red lips. Her whole face softened once he sat, and didn't even change when he reached for something but stopped...nor did she ask about it. She just stood and side-stepped around her desk to reach out and offer her hand for a shake, revealing a slinky black skirt, sheer stockings on very shapely legs, deep red shoes with a black stripe around the bottom, and a tiny hint of cleavage peeking out from under the top three unbuttoned buttons of her blouse...not enough to get in trouble right away, but enough to slightly notice. I'm Doctor Lynebaum. It's nice to finally meet you, Darren!

Kurgan1661
Likewise. I reach out and shake the doctor's hand. I notice her cleavage but try not to stare too long for fear of looking sleazy. Still, the sight of the magnificent chest causes my cock to twitch a little. I casually cross my legs to hide any possible arousal. I reach up to scratch a random itch on the side of my neck.

NeurotiK
Nodding, she leaned back against her thighs on the desk, half-sitting on its edge. I suppose I could let you call me Sandra. A very flattering smile brightened up her face for a moment before crossing her arms under her breasts, kind eyes watching you without judgement. So, I guess you might know my next question. Why is it that you've come to me? What is it that I can help you with today? You mentioned on the phone... She twisted her torso to look behind herself at some papers on her desk, finishing before and while turning back around to face you again. ...something was troubling you in a strange way. If you'd rather get comfortable on the couch to talk it out, I understand. It's just over there. She nodded to an area behind you to the right, where two equally soft couches sat facing each other.

Kurgan1661
I turn to see the couch behind me and decide within seconds that it looks even nicer than the chair I am sitting in. Whatever's easier, Sandra. I smile politely and get up out of the chair. I walk over to the couch, where I make myself comfortable. I stretch out for a moment and collect my thoughts. It goes back, I guess, to my pre-teens...

NeurotiK
Well, whichever is more comfortable for you. That bright smile came out again, following him over but sitting on the other couch, crossing her right leg over her left and resting both hands in her lap. Leaning on her left arm against the arm of the couch, she focused on him, listening as a friend without being creepy or unsettling. The few red curls hanging loose from her up-do bounced against her jaw and neck as she sat and got comfy herself.

Kurgan1661
I had a hard time talking to girls, which, I suppose was normal for a guy my age. But it was... different. I didn't look at them the way that my friends did. My legs cross again as memories of fantasies come flooding back in my mind as I reminisce.

NeurotiK
Oh? How did your friends look at girls? She spoke in a soft voice that was soothing and trustworthy, like a best friend who knew something was wrong and wanted to help. Her confidence level was so high, she didn't have to adjust a stitch on herself.

Kurgan1661
Oh... you know... "I wanna ask this girl out." "I wanna do whatever sexual thing to this girl" yada yada... I begin to feel heat in my cheeks as I know that the convo is starting to head to sexual ground.

NeurotiK
Sandra let her head tilt to the right a bit, blinking slowly with that same professional but still kind smile. And how do you see girls, Darren? A genuine interest could be heard in her voice, with a slight emphasis on the word "you."

Kurgan1661
I... I don't have control with them. I feel...helpless. Like I am at their mercy. I pop my knuckles against my hips nervously as my cheeks are red hot.

NeurotiK
How do you mean? Like you feel weak and susceptible to their every whim? Her head straightened up and turned to her left some, still looking at you with an innocent curiosity.

Kurgan1661
Well... yes... Like... they have a kind of power over me. I raise a hand to wipe a bead of sweat from my brow.

NeurotiK
What...exactly do you mean by that? Her left hand raised to rest on the arm of the couch while her right hand moved over to her almost exposed knee, resting idly atop it.

Kurgan1661
My sisters, and my mom. It started with them. I was the youngest. Whenever I tried to argue against them, they would... well... I bite my tongue for a moment.

NeurotiK
She looked at him in silence for that moment, then realized he wasn't about to crack that easily. It's okay, Darren. No one's gonna harm or judge you here.

Kurgan1661
I swallow hard and continue. They would tickle me. They would hold me down and tickle me. The older I got, the more that became burned into my mind. Every girl I met was a potential tickler. While my friends were noticing curves, I was mostly noticing nails. I'm at a point where I am afraid to be confrontational with the opposite sex.

NeurotiK
Just then, she remembered getting her nails done last night, with the rounded yet still square tips and her deep red polish, the inspiration for her outfit today. Her right hand didn't waver, laying limp over her knee like a lifeless spider just waiting for a command. Suddenly, a knock at the door had Mary's pretty green eyes peeking in around the edge of the door, softly apologizing while the doctor shook her head. No, no, it's alright Mary. Come on in, it was just getting interesting. Mary's face lit up brighter than Sandra's, and the busty secretary bounced inside and closed the door, switching the knob to the locked position with a click and what sounded like a seal being set in place, before moving over to the desk and shuffling through some papers in a big bottom drawer. Sandra's face was set, still watching you. It's alright, Darren. You've met Mary, just earlier. She's also being held in strict confidentiality. So, this tickling...has it affected you in a way that makes you think they'd attack you with tickling, or do you associate it now with the same thing the other boys associate a woman's curves?

Kurgan1661
A bit of both, I guess... What is going on here? I start to sit up on the couch. I am suddenly very nervous. I point to the door. Did she just lock the door? I don't know how comfortable I am with this.

NeurotiK
Mary looks up and shakes her head, walking over to the couch you're on very calmly so as to not alarm anyone, speaking quite calmly. It's just so no one else comes in while I'm in here. I patrol these hallways and try to keep anyone else from interfering. A very professional answer from the secretary who grabs both of your wrists with one hand in a stronger-than-she-looks moment at the same time that Sandra jumped to grab your ankles. Mary locked your wrists in a soft rubber cuff wrapped in rope, hooking it to a hidden latch on the side of the couch...then she helped do the same to each of your ankles, hooking one to the top of the couch and the other to a spot almost underneath the couch. Once all three spots were secured and jerked on, making breasts jiggle on both sides of you, Mary returned to the desk and Sandra sat down on the little table between the couches, resuming her professional stance. Well, we're not in the business of personal attacks, so you're safe there...

Kurgan1661
I am taken by surprise by the force and speed of which I am overcome and bound. Before I know it, I am completely unable to move. I panic wildly before I collect my wits and wonder why my ankles are tied in such an odd angle. I quickly wipe the thought from my head and begin to panic again. Let me go. Let me go now! I am not playing with you!

NeurotiK
Awe... A disappointed sound coming from both women as they both look at you in unison. Mary giggles a bit and keeps digging in Sandra's desk before loudly announcing. AHA! I found it! She pulls a box out of one of the bottom drawers, closes the drawer and walks the box over to the doctor and her patient. Sandra thanks her and leans over the box, pulling the top open just enough for herself to see inside it...and sticks her hand inside, her eyes pointing back at you while a grin creeps over her face as Mary giggles off to the side like a madwoman. You say you're not playing with me, or with Mary?

Kurgan1661
My eyes grow wide as I watch Mary digging through the desk and curiosity grows in me like a wildfire as to what is in the box that is pulled out of the desk. I muster some courage and hope I sound intimidating. You're goddamn right I'm not. Let me go!

NeurotiK
Sandra joined in Mary's giggling with your response, stretching her neck out to look in the box for herself... So, how do you feel abooouuut..... She looks back up at you, finally pulling a curvy and pointed white feather out of the box and watching your reaction. Mary continues to giggle madly. This item right here?

Kurgan1661
I see the feather and it finally clicks in my head. A quick, nervous giggle escapes my lips before I regain my composure. No. No. Fuck you. Let me out of here. I mean RIGHT NOW!

NeurotiK
Ooooh. Making promises already? The arm with the feather rested down in her lap, fingers twisting the feather one way, then the other. What is it about tickling that gets your blood pumping? She brought her left hand next to the feather and twisted it against that open hand, running it back and forth along the length from wrist to fingertips, with Mary taking a breath before another gigglefit consumed her.

Kurgan1661
I submit to the question, thinking I might be able to talk some sense into the two devilish girls in the room with me. I guess... It's the whole teasing thing. When my sisters would hold me down, and my mom would tickle me... she would tease me. She would make silly faces and make up teasing songs about how ticklish I was. Made it so hard for me to not laugh. A woman... touching me... teasing me... making me do what she wants...

NeurotiK
Without warning, and while still giggling her head off, Mary's manicured nails start walking down your right arm from the cuff down to your elbow, splaying there and spidering her fingers from the center out almost as far as they would go before walking down to the edge of your sleeve. There, they dipped beneath your sleeve and ran back and forth against your skin. Hehehehehe, little Darren got teeee-eeeased... Sandra looked up from your face to Mary's, a completely blank expression painted on hers......Mary stopped talking, but continued to run her nails along your skin, pulling them back with a side-to-side motion all the way up to your wrist.

Kurgan1661
I choke back giggles as memories flooding back combined with Mary's tickly touches threaten my composure. I am able to withstand it for as long as it takes before her fingers travel back up to the cuffs. How is this supposed to help me?

NeurotiK
Sandra's eyes close and she nods, red curls bouncing. Just trust the system. It works. Mary's giggles break out a little louder, both hands going up and down both of your arms, but only coming up as far as your elbow before turning around again. Her nails went around to the real tender parts of your arms, underneath them close to your pits and a few inches away from the end of your sleeves but beneath them. Her nails wiggled there for a little while Sandra ran the point of that feather in circles on her own hand. Tell me, did they say things like... She leaned forward, feather in tow, lifting up the bottom of your shirt to run the very tip of the feather in circles around your belly button. Her face all at once got extremely animated, big wide lion eyes and a huge white smile. Tickly tickly tee hee hee!!!!

Kurgan1661
I clamp my lips and my cheeks blow up like a chipmunk. I don't care what Sandra says. I am not a little boy anymore and the only thing that will help me is to fight it. The tease and the bright smiley face don't help but I am barely able to hang on.

NeurotiK
Mary keeps giggling, even when she stops what she's doing to your arms in order to help Sandra with your shirt...holding it out for her as she runs the feather up and down your tummy. Is Darren a tickly boy? Is he ticklish? A little tickle therapy never hurt anybody. Those last three words were spoken in a sort of baby-talk that's usually surprising to hear coming from a therapist. Mary's higher voice chimed in, her chest by this time resting on your arms between elbows and wrists. The tickly little Darren doesn't wanna crack, doc!

Kurgan1661
The muscles in my tummy visibly twitch along with the feather's caress but I refuse to laugh. The baby talk tone sends shivers down my spine and makes the tickles seem worse, but I begin to get hopeful when Mary points out that I haven't cracked yet.

NeurotiK
Hmm....yes, you're right. Sandra pulled her feather back and stood up, walking over to where your feet are restrained. I think I know something that might help... She tugged at your left shoe, pulling it off with a little sexy giggle. Your sock came next, dropping to the floor on top of your shoe. Another little giggle came from Sandra as she ran that feather along the length of your foot, starting at the center up and down, then one side, then the other. There's a tickly here...and a tickly there...and a tickly over here....the tickly feather always gets them laughing...with a tickly tickly tickly tickle up and tickle down... She went between watching your foot and your face, moving the feather with a skill only a trained tickler would possess.

Kurgan1661
I look down at Sandra's knowing expression and my toes wiggle in an involuntary motion. My lips curl into a tight smile and I begin to tremble with pent up laughter.

NeurotiK
Ooooooh...someone wants to laugh. Don't you want to laugh for the doc? Show me that you're nice and healthy after all? Mary leans in close to your face and whispers. Tickle tickle tickle.... At the same time, her fingers dig into your armpits and wiggle and scratch to the time of her words. Sandra's face brightened, her feather trailing circles around your toes, between them, under them...and along your arch, giggling with Mary.

Kurgan1661
No! NohOHHhhhhHOhHOhoHOhoHOhohoHOhohohoOHhohoho The dam is broken as I feel the nails under my arms and the feather beneath my toes. I remember how my mom used to tickle my toes and I giggle uncontrollably. The armpit tickles are terrible, as I can't hold back anymore

NeurotiK
Thahahahahat's it. What a good boy. Don't you feel better already? Sandra's smile widened as she flicked that feather back and forth under your toes, working on taking off your other shoe and sock. Mary's pit punishing continued, all of her fingers wiggling on their own, then all at once. She stayed leaned over like that, whispers turning into giggled words. Tihihihihickle tickle tihihiheeheeheeheeeeckle!!

Kurgan1661
HEHEHEHehheHEehehehEHehheheheheHEehEhhEehheHEehehEHHEheheehehEHheehEH HehEHehehehEHehehEHehehEHeheh The feather under my toes makes me twitch and the armpit tickling continues to bring forth more forced mirth from my lips. The teasing makes me blush, unable to control myself.

NeurotiK
Hahahaha, Mary! Mary!! Look at our little patient! Awe, he can't help himself noooww!! Sandra stopped running the feather along your foot, only to go dig in the box and pull out a back scratcher and a comb. She grinned, walking back to your feet and using the back scratcher on your newly exposed left foot, lightly scratching up and down your arch as the comb lightly ran up and down that same foot's instep. Mary stopped and walked around to the side of the couch, switching to lightly nibbling on...your tummy, with your shirt pushed up to your neck. She laughed, looking up at your face every now and then. Tickly tickly Daaaarreeeennn....tickly tiickly Daaaarrrreeeennn....

Kurgan1661
NOhohhhhhohoHOOHHOhhohohohoohohooh My feet twitch wildly with every application of the tools on my foot. I become frantic, and a little hard, when Mary nibbles my tummy and teases me. Calling me "tickly". Something one of my sisters used to say when she would poke around my tummy

NeurotiK
Both women giggle and sing a bit, but Sandra looks up and sees the beginnings of a bulge...announcing it as such. Oh, Mary...look here! I believe I see the beginnings of a bulge! The back scratcher was used to point it out, lightly scratching through your pants along the bulge. Mary looks over and sees, reaching under your pants and boxers to touch your growing cock skin-on-skin and wrap her fingers around it and rub it. Ooooooh, he really is getting hard! Said just before undoing a few buttons of her blouse, letting her perky breasts feel some air, then leaning forward and raspberrying your tummy to the left side of your belly button.

Kurgan1661
Heheheeh mmmmmmmmmhhmhmhhmhm heheeheheh AGHHAHAHHAAHHAHA! I giggle and moan a bit as the back scratcher and then, Mary's soft hand, pay some attention to my cock, making it fully hard without too much trouble. Then I jump and laugh when she applies the raspberry to my sensitive tummy

NeurotiK
Mary giggled with your jumping, pulling back for one comment. Awe, you jumped! No jumping, you sexy, definitely not little, tickly guy you! With the "definitely not little" bit, her hand tightened just enough around your cock to reeally feel, jacking you off a bit...at least, as much as your pants allow, which is sexy. She then bent down and gave your tummy another raspberry, but above the belly button this time. Sandra's comb moved to your right foot, stroking down the center a few times, then up and along that spot just beneath your toes.

Kurgan1661
I cahahhahhaahhahaaahnn't help ihihihihihihhhiihiiht! It tihihhihhihhhihhihihickles The comb on my foot has the giggles flowing freely and I am rock hard in Mary's hand. She blows another raspberry and I am just barely able to keep from jumping.

NeurotiK
Both women giggle with you, Sandra's giggle being louder this time. She didn't even stop giggling when she tried speaking. Thihihihihis is whyhyhyhy yohohohohou can't tahahahahalk to girhirhirls? Mary raspberried your tummy one more time, just below your belly button but close enough that her nose tipped down into your belly button a little. Her tongue flicked against your skin too, edging closer and closer to your pant line, her right hand spidering up your chest to your left nipple where one single nail danced around it. Sandra unbuttoned a few buttons of her own blouse, ample cleavage clearly visible as she leaned up between your legs, undoing your fly and pulling your pants down as far as they would go without strain, which was just past your knees. Mary's hand moved about your cock a lot easier after that.

Kurgan1661
YehehehehehehhHEEHEEEHehheheheheehEHHEEHEEessssss I yelp as I feel the nail on my nipple. As my teary eyes gaze at Mary's wonderful breasts within her blouse. Giggles intersperse with moans as she continues masturbating me

NeurotiK
Mary looked over at Sandra, who nodded like she understood without needing any words. Sandra pulled your boxers down, revealing that rock hard cock of yours in Mary's hand. While the good head shrink stayed where she was with her feather, back scratcher, and comb...Mary leaned up to you, giving you a very sultry and steamy kiss on the lips at the same time as her fingers shot up to your armpits again, digging in with vengeance while attempting to stifle your laughter with her kiss. Once that bond broke, she moved over to lick the length of your earlobe and whisper a question with a purr... Will you 69 with me? ...Her fingers were staying in your armpits until she heard an answer, and as soon as she asked, Sandra dropped the comb and had the back scratcher on the arch and sole of your left foot and feather on your right.

Kurgan1661
HHHhHeHEhheHeHEHEHheheEHehHeHEhehehe YYYYYeeheeHeehEHehEHEHeHehEHeehssssssss! I want to taste her so bad that it doesn't even require a second thought as Sandra continues tickling my bare feet and my hard cock aches with reckless abandon and I laugh as I feel Mary's hands under my arms

NeurotiK
Mary squealed and hiked her skirt up enough to reveal that round ass and her plump pussy when she stood up, straddling you backwards and lowering herself well within licking distance. No sooner than she was settled, she had her wet lips around your cock and descending, immediately taking you balls deep in her throat and wiggling both of her hands' fingers on the sides of your balls, hoping for a good thrust of your hips when she pulled back just a little. Sandra's back scratcher curled over the ball of your right foot, lightly tapping and scratching from there down to your heel, where it curled under and did the same over to your arch, then back to your toes.

Kurgan1661
I bury my face in Mary's wonderful pussy and giggle into it between soft, fluttery licks on her clit. I begin to giggle even more when her fingers find my balls. Once her fingers start tickling, I start thrusting. Partially because of pleasure, and partially as a ticklish reaction. My feet also continue to wiggle this way and that in response to Sandra's touches.

NeurotiK
Mmmmm.... Mary purred with every thrust, countering it with her own movements, tightening her lips each time your cock slides in. Moans join her purring, sending a subtle vibration around your cock as her hips lean in to your tongue's sweet movements. Her fingertips swirled, wiggled and danced about the sides of your balls. Sandra decided to join in, running her feather up and down the very center of your balls, all along the seam. Tickles tickles, Mister Wright! Concentrate with all your might!

Kurgan1661
I giggle and lick and suck and kiss all around Mary's pussy and clit. I feel the tickles on my balls and Sandra's tease about trying to concentrate somehow makes my giggles more high pitched, and I am giggling like a little boy as I try to hold back an orgasm that I know will be coming soon.

NeurotiK
Tickles tickles, Darren boy! Fill the air up with your joy! Sandra continues, her feather moving more excitedly seeing your balls quiver like they're about to tighten. She moves it back and forth while it's still running along your seam making waves along your skin, every now and then touching your perineum with the very tip, making the lightest of touches to your skin. Mary's fingers move out, spreading to the front of your hips and in the little dips and hollows up just past your pant line before coming back down to spider down your thighs. Mary's nipples got rock hard and stayed that way, pressed against your abs with the weight of her bountiful breasts and lightweight body. She kept moaning with every pleasure wave you sent through her, her clit out from under its hood and enjoying your touch. Mmmmhmmmm mmmmmm...

Kurgan1661
HeHEhehhehEHehEHehehHEeheHehehheh hHaahahahheeeaEHAehaHAEhAEhaehaeAHEhaeha The tickles between my legs have me beside myself as my balls tighten, revealing my perineum and crack. I take Mary's clit into my mouth and begin to hum, vibrating my lips around her clit as Sandra's teases bring me closer and closer to the breaking point.

NeurotiK
MmmmMMMMmmm!!! Mary squeals with delight, her head sliding all the way down and swallowing your cock, Sandra's feather tickling her nose every now and then. Sandra giggled like a school girl when she saw your balls tighten...and dusted off that perineum as well as your asshole before going back up to the seam of your balls and down to dust a little more. Mister Wright gets tickle tickle tickles! Lots of tickle tickles for yoouuuu....Plenty of ticklies for Mister Wright's jigglies....I wonder what tickling this bit here will dooooo.... She let her feather rim your asshole a few times at the same moment she leaned forward, her tongue flicking against the seam of your balls ever so lightly.

Kurgan1661
MMMMMMHMHMHMHHMHMMHHMHMHMHMMHMMHHMHMHM! My orgasmic yell is muffled into Mary's tight pussy as the tickles and teases push me over the edge. After a few moments, my orgasm subsides and I continue to suckle on Mary's clit.

NeurotiK
MMMMmmmmmm!!! Mary moaned, feeling your shouting against her, her hips almost grinding against your face as her mouth fills with your cum, making her cum almost on contact. She also didn't stop right away, nails walking down to your knees and jive-dancing back up them. She slid your cock back out of her mouth, seeing it was still hard, and after reluctantly pulling her pussy away from your mouth with a few last grinding motions, she crawled up...or in this case, down your body...and slid that saliva-slicked cock inside the pussy that was just on your mouth. It takes a moment, due to her tightness, but once she's all the way down on you, she pulls Sandra close, twists both of their bodies a little so you can see, and starts making out with the doctor. That never stopped much, as even though the feather was dropped once the cumming started, Sandra's nails stepped up to take the feather's place, dragging lightly along your ball's seam and your perineum.

Kurgan1661
HAHAHahhHahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh ahhAHAHAHhahahhahahhah Giggles interrupt moans and vice versa as my now incredibly tender genitals are tickled and fucked. I look up at the two girls making out and it keeps me hard during their moments of enjoying eachother's flesh.

NeurotiK
The two giggle into each other's kisses, Mary undoing a few more buttons on Sandra's shirt to give them plenty of room, and fully palms both of the doctor's breasts with both of her hands. Both women moan and giggle with you, Mary bouncing steadily now on your cock and Sandra being fondled. Mary randomly stopped and stood up on the couch before getting too far into fucking you, and turned around to face you. She promptly sat back down to ride you again, but leaned forward and grabbed at your armpits, looking straight down at your face and laughing in it. Hehehehehehoooooooohahahahaha yeeeeheheheeesss, I want to keeheheheheheep you! Mmmmmhmhmmmmm! She bit her lip, watching his face as Sandra tickles your balls with one hand and undoes the rest of Mary's blouse buttons with the other, letting her blouse fly open and reaching around to pinch at one of Mary's nipples, making her pussy tighten around your cock just a little more.

Kurgan1661
My cock becomes stiff as a board once more as Mary changes positions and continues to fuck me. Her hands under my arms bring me to the point of silent laughter as Sandra's fingers on my balls keep me thrusting away at Mary's soft, soaking pussy. HEhehehhaehaehhaeheheh ehahehhaehaehhaehaehhaehaehhae ehahhehhaehaehahehaehaehaehhea I feel compelled to respond to Mary's comment. I'm ahahahhahahhahhalllllllllll yours!

NeurotiK
OOOOoohhhh FUCK yeeheheheeEEESSsssss mmmmhhmhmmmhmmm fuck me tickle boy! Those thrusts just keep Mary soaked, lifting her up off the couch some even though you're tied down a bit, her hands sticking to your armpits for a little while. Coochie coochie coochie coo! Sandra suddenly stopped tickling your balls with her hand...she also let go of Mary's tit. Out of the blue, she had ducked down and prowled her way onto the couch with her ass in the air, and started licking the seam of your balls, despite Mary's ass moving against her cheek. Her fingers moved down to your perineum and asshole, pulsating along each spot on their own while her tongue flicked back and forth along your seam, giving it a full lick every now and then when Mary lifted up high enough.

Kurgan1661
OOOOHH MY GOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOOHODDDDD YOU'RE GONNA MAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAKE MEHHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHHEHEH CUM AGAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAIIIINNNN! The tongue and fingers are too much to bear, I feel I might pass out soon after my next orgasm which I can feel building inside of me. My asshole puckers and my balls are still pulled in tight while my ultra-tender cock is fucked mercilessly.

NeurotiK
MMMMmmmmh Dahahahaarreennn, cum for me tickle meister! Hahahahahaaa mmmm fuck yes! Do it!! Mary indeed came down on your cock with a little force now, tightening her pussy each time she came down, curling her fingers to hook sideways into your armpits, then wiggle down your ribs where they did a little more dancing the whole way, then back up to the space between armpits and ribs for one moment before going back down below your bottom rib in that tender area. Sandra of course never stopped, sucking on a part of your seam before managing to dip her head down even further and apply a nice big random raspberry in the dead center of your perineum, her fingernails doing jigs around your asshole.

Kurgan1661
FUUUUHUHUUUHHUUHUHUHUHUHHUHUUHUCK! I cum again deep inside of Mary's pussy as I feel all the energy being drained from me. I still continue to laugh and giggle at the tickles though. Specifically at the raspberry between my legs.

NeurotiK
Ooooohhh yeah baby boy.... Mary's head falls backwards as she feels your cum shoot off inside her. One moment later, her legs quiver and she cums hard against your cock. Smiling down at you, She sits down far enough for your cock to still be inside her, but not so far that Sandra could no longer reach anything she was set on. Sandra finished her raspberry, her tongue dipping down to your asshole, then flicking over it and up your skin, stopping at the base of your cock where she tasted both your cum and Mary's. She pushed herself up after that, standing and walking around to your face, tits hanging out of her red blouse. She stood on the end of the couch where your hands dangled, and moved close enough that your fingers brushed against her smooth pussy, as a teaser. Have you had enough, tickle boy? Want more tickles? They both playfully poked you here and there.

Kurgan1661
Yehehehesss Yeheehssss I hahave. I gasp with each poke, completely drained.

NeurotiK
Alright, then. Do you feel any better, Darren? Sandra asks in a low, purring voice, practically slow humping your fingers against her clit. Neither woman could resist the continual pokes, Mary leaning down and licking one of your nipples, flicking her tongue fast across it and sucking on it a bit.

Kurgan1661*
oh sweheheeet Jesus yehehehes. I have been completely taken over by mirth and physical pleasure as I lay panting. Thahahat was incedihihihible!

NeurotiK
Both women look at each other and giggle, then look back down at you. Sandra shakes a little and leans forward, letting Mary switch to fondling and sucking on the doctor's tits while she rubs herself out with your hands, finally quivering and cumming, dripping a little on your skin. It wasn't until that moment that she moaned just before unfastening your wrists and walked around to undo your ankle straps, Mary still enjoying your cock and lap as a seat. Sandra sighed. I'm glad we could help you today, Darren. You feel free to come back any time, we'll be glad to help you out some more another day. Sandra was buttoning her shirt back up, walking to her office's private bathroom to clean up a little.

Very intense story. Thanks for sharing it here. As to the title, he needs no help. :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back