• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jasmine and the Lunch Lady F/F (belly/bellybutton tickling)

foolshope

Jasmine and the Lunch Lady​

It was three weeks after the nightmarish tickling perpetrated by her biology teacher Mr. Howard, and against her better judgment Jasmine found herself letting down her guard. She tried to stay alert and suspicious but there was no hint of any other teachers planning mischief. Jasmine was very careful not to be anywhere alone with Mr. Howard or Ms. Binder and still couldn't look them in the eye without blushing and feeling very awkward at the memory of the tortuous tickling they had each given her tummy and deep, oval bellybutton.

But with nothing happening in almost a month the beautiful blond's sweet nature and cheerful innocence returned. Jasmine's clothing choices had been tending toward sweaters with long tails that fell down to the tops of her thighs. The better to hide her flat soft tummy with it's firm curved sides and her wide, oval bellybutton with it's incredible ticklish depths. This gave way to long t-shirts and then progressed to shorter versions that showed an inch or two of her smooth lower belly.

At this point Jasmine's next tormentor figured the time was right. The would be tickler was the lunch lady, Ms. Trol. Ms. Trol was in her late forties and looked like she had been taking freely of the lunches she served for years. She was huge, tipping the scales at almost three hundred pounds but only standing around 5'8”. Ms. Trol was well known for apparently having given up on personal hygiene, her short lank black hair was greasy and uncared for. Her wide fleshy face with it's frog like mouth was usually covered in some acne breakout or rash which is why some mocking students thought she had grown a rather admirable mustache and thin beard of dark patchy hair. Her pig like eyes were usually squinted in irritation and her pudgy, dishwater hands were always twisting a rag into knots in some unconscious gesture of impatience. In short, an ugly unpleasant woman.

Jasmine had been assigned to help Ms. Trol in cleanup after the lunch hour every day and had been doing it with little happiness. The obese woman was grumpy and rude, always snapping at Jasmine and ordering her to move faster. This day was no different, after an hour and a half of being bullied and berated Jasmine was done and getting ready to go to her next class with relief.

“Hold on a second blondie” Ms. Trol growled. Jasmine turned around apprehensively and waited to be yelled at. Instead the fat lunch lady said. “Tomorrow we have a big conference for teachers happening in the cafeteria, I'll need your help this evening around five o'clock getting some food courses ready and setting up.” Jasmine grimaced inwardly at spending more time with the foul smelling blob and was racking her brain to find some way out of it when Ms. Trol barked “You have a problem with that blondie?!” Jasmine flinched and then reluctantly shook her head and left.

That evening Ms. Trol was busy making her preparations in the kitchen and storage room for restraining and tickling the lovely Jasmine. Excitedly she checked to make sure everything was ready and then watched the clock impatiently and twisted a rag in her hands. A little before five Jasmine came walking into the kitchen. “Always punctual our little angel.” Ms. Trol thought to herself smugly.

The lunch lady saw Jasmine was wearing a tight pair of low riding khaki shorts and a thin pink t-shirt since the kitchen got hot and steamy. The beautiful high school senior was just putting her dark blond hair up into a ponytail so her t-shirt was riding up unveiling some of her silky lower belly.

The fat hag cleared her throat impatiently and snapped “About time, we have a lot of work to do! I need your help in the storeroom now!” As Ms. Trol turned around and lumbered into the back room Jasmine rolled her eyes, let out a suffering sigh and followed her.

The storage room was about the size of a large walk in closet. All four walls were lined in storage racks and there was a wooden table in the center of the room about six feet long by three feet wide. There was a rolling metal table next to the wooden table that was holding the ingredients to make frosting and sweet glazes.

“Alright sweet cheeks, I need you to make vanilla frosting, some caramel sauce for dipping apples and a honey glaze. Think you can manage that?” the lunch lady asked scornfully. Jasmine nodded and in a careful patient voice said “Yes Ms. Trol, I'd be happy to.”

The fat matron grunted and went out into the main kitchen. She gave her unsuspecting prey a good fifteen minutes to finish her tasks. An evil grin spread across the lunch ladies wide mouth. Ms. Trol found it extremely enticing to think that Jasmine was making the very foods that would be used in tickling her.

Finally running out of patience Ms. Trol locked the main door into the kitchen, grabbed a garment that looked like a cooking smock made of thick fabric and waddled into the storeroom. She saw Jasmine had just finished up and was cleaning the top of the rolling table. The beautiful high school senior had filled two gravy boat sized pitchers, one with caramel sauce and one with honey glaze. Next to them was a small mixing bowl full of creamy vanilla frosting.

The sour smelling lunch lady squinted at the table and said, “Took you long enough.”

Jasmine got a faint willful expression on her face and looked like she might retort but then changed her mind and just looked down at the table shrugging apologetically. “Sorry Ms. Trol. I need to go wash my hands, they're all sticky from the honey and caramel. I hate how it feels on my skin.”

The grotesque lunch lady chuckled inwardly and thought “Well then you're not gonna like the next couple of hours very much my little peach.” She shook her broad head impatiently and snarled “A little sticky won't kill you. We'll be working with flour next so put this smock on to protect your cute little t-shirt.” Then she stepped forward quickly thrusting the garment out at Jasmine, not giving her time to think like Mr. Howard had advised.

Jasmine went to go grab the smock but Ms. Trol insisted on helping her on with it. “No, no it goes on from the front and laces in the back.” Jasmine held her arms out in front of her and the lunch lady slid the sleeves up her arms and hastily moved around behind her to fasten it.

The back of the garment had two sturdy straps with buckles that Ms. Trol fastened, securing it snugly. There were two more buckles on the back, right at Jasmine's shoulder blades and it was their turn next.

Jasmine frowned down at the smock with innocent confusion. It just didn't look right. For one thing it was so short it didn't even cover her ribs. And the sleeves were too long, she couldn't even get her hands out of the end of them. There was some kind of strap hanging off the ends of the sleeves and small steel rings attached to the elbows, maybe they were used to hold the sleeves out of the way. “I don't think this one fits Ms. Trol.” Jasmine said over her shoulder.

The obese lunch lady suppressed an excited chuckle and said, “Let me see your right sleeve, reach back and let me see it.” Jasmine naively lifted her right arm and reached back, letting it rest at the nape of her neck. Ms. Trol grabbed the strap on the end threaded it through the buckle on Jasmine's left shoulder blade and cinched it tight, drawing the bewildered young beauties arm back until her slim bicep was parallel to her head. Moving hastily the lunch lady reached around and grabbed Jasmine's left arm, bringing it back like her right arm and firmly cinching it down.

Ms. Trol moved back around in front of her sweet, tempting captive with a self satisfied grin. “No blondie, I think it fits just right.” Jasmine's blue eyes were wide in disbelief and then they blazed with comprehension as Ms. Trol grabbed the hem of her tight pink t-shirt and drew it up to just underneath the straight jacket smock and tied it in a neat little knot. Baring her smooth soft, golden tanned tummy from midway up her ribs all the way down to the low slung waist band of her tight shorts.

Ms. Trol tilted her head to gaze at Jasmine's wide, oval bellybutton. The firm silky rim gleamed with sensitivity as if to accentuate the warm depths in the center that were hidden in shadow. “Mmmmm. Just as gorgeous as they said it would be.” The fat slob burbled with a lustful grin.

Jasmine let out a shrill little scream and quickly backed away from the lunch lady with a horrified expression on her pretty face. Ms. Trol watched as her tickle prey desperately strained at the straight jacket smock. Hunching and twisting her shoulders as she fought to bring her arms down to cover her completely exposed and defenseless midriff. Jasmine gritted her teeth and grunted as she struggled to get free, moaning a litany of “Nonononono...” in awful anticipation of what was to come.

Ms. Trol walked ponderously over to Jasmine as the frantic high school senior had her head turned to the right trying to see how her arm was being held back. The slovenly lunch lady took her pudgy right hand and lightly skittered her fingertips across Jasmine's sensitive lower belly from hip to hip as she said, “You need to pay attention to what's happening down here sweet cheeks.”

Jasmine gasped and doubled over instinctively, a startled laugh escaping her. A second later the beautiful blond straightened back up and and twisted her upper body back and forth singing out plaintive laughter as Ms. Trol gripped the firm, curved sides of her belly just above her rounded hips and started squeezing. The obese hag had a feverish look of excitement on her broad face as she kneaded and pinched her way up the sweet curve of Jasmine's sides to her bottom rib and then wriggled her fingers back down.

Jasmine tried to back up but hit one of the shelves that lined the room Laughing frantically and squirming to get away from the lunch ladies fat tickling fingers the desperate teen lurched to the left, twisting her belly away from her tormentor.

For a moment Jasmine was out of reach so she darted around to the other side of the table in the center of the room. Ms. Trol hauled her bulk around the table as Jasmine warily circled the other way, her smooth tummy heaving in and out. Her beautiful oval bellybutton flaring wider with each inhalation.

Ms. Trol didn't have the time or energy to chase her prey around the table. Then a wicked thought occurred to her. She waited until Jasmine had her back to the open door that led to the main kitchen. Then she shot a worried glance at the main kitchen and muttered “The door! Dammit!”

Sudden hope blossomed on Jasmine's pretty face as she glanced over her shoulder. The young high school senior assumed that the lunch lady forgot to lock the main door into the kitchen and she had a chance to escape. Spinning around the beautiful blond bolted into the main kitchen screaming “Help me! Help me! Anybody help!”

Following at a more sedate pace Ms.Trol lumbered into the kitchen and saw Jasmine hopelessly pushing at the locked door with her left hip, still screaming for help. The fat lunch lady walked up behind her prey and grabbed the sleeves where they crossed behind Jasmine's neck. This was a good handle for grip and leverage. Ms. Trol began pulling Jasmine backward toward the storeroom and the screaming beauty had to stumble backward or fall down. “Really Jasmine you can stop screaming for help. There is no one else here.”

Devastated that her escape had failed but horrified at what was to come, Jasmine kept struggling. Twisting and pulling trying to get free until she lost her balance and fell to the floor on her back.

Huffing in irritation the slovenly lunch lady positioned herself over Jasmine's thighs and ponderously lowered herself down, firmly pinning her victim's lower body to the floor. Ms. Trol flexed her fingers with a menacing smile and said, “I guess we'll have some fun right here.” Then she started fluttering her fingertips over the smooth flat surface of Jasmine's trembling belly.

Jasmine's eyes widened in shock and her mouth gaped open for a moment, her full lips beginning to curl in a forced smile then she burst into wild laughter. “Naaaaaaahahahahahaha! Aaaahaaaahahahahahaha! Pleeeeeheeheeehee!”

The beautiful blond twisted her shoulders helplessly, her head tossing back and forth as she strained to get her arms free. Ms. Trol danced her fingertips up and down Jasmine's firm tummy. Then with her left hand she began kneading the left side of Jasmine's tummy while with her right hand she lightly rasped her short fingernails across the laughing blond's sleek lower belly.

Jasmine pressed her shoulders to the floor and helplessly tried to arch her back. “Naaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahaha! Nopleeeeeeheeeheeheehee! Pleasenoooohooohooohoo! Staaaaaap! Staaaaaahaahaaahaaap!”

Ms. Trol tickled for a couple of more minutes then she labored back to her feet and dragged a disheveled, aftershock giggling Jasmine up with her. “Now we can do that every step to the storeroom if you want!” Breathing heavily Jasmine wearily shook her head and stumbled along behind her tormentor.

Ms. Trol pulled Jasmine over to the wooden table in the storage room. “Lie down on the table.” she ordered and then turned and walked back to shut and lock the door out of the small room.

When the fat lunch lady turned back she saw Jasmine still standing at the end of the table, continually struggling to free her arms from the straight jacket smock. Ms. Trol cleared her throat impatiently and barked, “I told you to lie down on the table Jasmine!”

The beautiful teen looked back and forth between the table and the grossly obese lunch lady with dread in her blue eyes. Then she bit her lower lip and shook her head no.

Ms. Trol seethed at the disobedience but a part of her acknowledged that the sensuous young blond was right to fear that table. “But that table isn't the only way to tickle you.” she muttered as she plodded over to Jasmine.

Jasmine let out a scared little cry and wheeled around to run around the table but her hip bumped against the corner, knocking her off balance and slowing her just enough that Ms. Trol was able grab the sleeves of the smock again from behind with her right hand. The fat lunch lady wrapped her left arm around Jasmine just under her full, round breasts and drew the struggling beauty back tight against her.

Jasmine felt herself sinking into the lard on the lunch ladies body, being embedded in it practically and then she was enveloped in her tormentor's rancid, sour smell. Jasmine let out a mewling sound of disgust as Ms. Trol bent her head down and growled, “I'm not playing around my little peach!” Then the flabby sow reached her right index finger down and slipped it into Jasmine's deep, oval bellybutton and started rapidly tickling her.

Instantly Jasmine went rigid and lifted onto her toes as she cried out riotous laughter. “AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” Jasmine squirmed helplessly against the mushy cellulite of her captor. Kicking her legs and swiveling her hips all the while never faltering in her soaring, frantic laughter as tears began to form in her eyes.

Ms. Trol was grunting a little with the effort of holding the wildly struggling teen mashed against her but she was smiling in malicious satisfaction as she probed and twirled her finger in the warm depths of Jasmine's sweet bellybutton. The ecstatic lunch lady was learning a few things about her beautiful young victim's sensitive bellybutton, different reactions to certain spots being tickled. Ms. Trol rapidly stroked the tip of her finger over the silky folds on the soft bottom of Jasmine's bellybutton. The hysterical teen threw her head back and stomped her feet mindlessly, wailing ticklish laughter. “AAAAAAANAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!” Ms. Trol curled her fingertip up and lightly stroked the smooth roof of Jasmine's deep oval bellybutton. Jasmine tucked her chin down and sucked in her smooth trembling belly while her laughter developed a squealing tone. “NEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEE!! EEEEEEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Ms. Binder tickled Jasmine for a few more minutes to get some of the starch out of her then withdrew her finger and quickly steered the dazed teen to the table and lay her down on it. The lunch lady let Jasmine's legs dangle over the end from the knees down and she used two old aprons to lash the blond beauties ankles to the table legs. Then Ms. Trol grabbed two thin lines hidden under the upper end of the table, one from each corner. Each line had a clip on the end which she fastened to the rings on the elbows of the straight jacket smock and pulled them tight. The end result was Jasmine laid out on the table with little room to struggle, completely vulnerable and completely irresistible.

Jasmine's frightened eyes darted around in panic, going from her secure bonds to her merciless tickler and to her own helpless torso.

Ms. Trol stared hungrily at her beautiful, vibrant prey. Jasmine's smooth, sensuous belly was rising and falling with her nervous breathing. The one light in the room gleaming off the sleek, golden tanned surface. That same light glimmered off the silky rim that bordered the sweet oval opening of Jasmine's deep ticklish bellybutton.

The grotesque old cow suggestively licked her lips and leered at Jasmine. “Well my little peach, as you can tell from looking at me I tend to experience life with my mouth. And that is exactly how I'm going to experience your tummy and your gorgeous bellybutton.”

Jasmine's tear filled blue eyes widened as she realized what dreaded nightmarish act the slovenly lunch lady intended.

Ms. Trol gave Jasmine a sinister grin from her wide frog like mouth. “That's right Jasmine, I'm going to lick you in your bellybutton. I will lick every millimeter of the inside, I will lick ever hidden corner, every ticklish sweet spot and when I find them I will run my tongue over them again and again...and again.”

Jasmine was staring at the lunch lady in horror. Her body trembling in dreadful foreboding. “Noooo!!...Ms. Trol please...please don't...no please don't!!” Jasmine pleaded in a thin frantic voice.

Ms. Trol smiled fiendishly “Don't go to pieces yet my little peach, I'm going to work my way up to it.” The disgusting, obese lunch lady leaned over and began lightly kissing Jasmine's belly with her wide frog like mouth. She trailed a line of whispering kisses down one side of the firm tummy until she got to Jasmine's silky lower belly. Then the lunch lady slowly worked her mouth across, placing languorous wet kisses, her warm wet tongue flicking as she tasted her beautiful prey's tender lower belly.

Jasmine's eyebrows lifted in unpleasant surprise when the lunch ladies questing lips made first contact with her cringing tummy. No one had ever kissed her belly before that she could remember and the resulting sensations of violated disgust were intense. A moment later though as the lunch lady was kissing and lightly nipping her way down the sweet curve of Jasmine's side the blond beauty had to squeeze her eyes shut and bite her lower lip to stifle a girlish giggle. When Ms. Trol's hungry mouth reached Jasmine's sleek lower belly the helpless teen gasped and her eyes widened. Jasmine turned her face to the side and exhaled whimpering laughter as her trembling lower belly was thoroughly covered in wet kisses.

Jasmine was straining impotently to free her arms when the fat lunch lady slowly moved her wet tongue up and began lightly running the tip of her tongue around Jasmine's firm, silky rim.

“Eeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeheeeee!!” Jasmine squealed adorably in surprise as she sucked in her sensuous belly and tried to twist her shoulders to no avail.

Ms.Trol trailed her tongue around Jasmine's tender rim a few times and then went to the bottom of the teens shiny rim where it was a little wider and teasingly nibbled at it with her lips and teeth.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhahahaha!! Nooooooo!! Eeeeeeeheeeeeeeee!!” Jasmine tossed her head frantically as her feet waved uselessly under the table. The only body part the could easily move.

The obese slob raised her head and licked her lips appreciatively. “That's a sweet rim my little peach. You're sweet all over. Maybe just a little more sweetness wouldn't hurt.” The lunch lady picked up the gravy boat of honey glaze and carefully drizzled some thin zigzag lines across Jasmine's lower belly the bound teen protested futilely.

With no pause the lunch lady leaned down and began hungrily licking up the sticky mixture causing Jasmine to squirm within her limited range, gasping and giggling in spite of herself. When the glaze was all licked clean and Jasmine's sleek lower belly was gleaming with saliva as it rose and fell with her panting breaths Ms. Trol said, “Well I guess I shouldn't waste this moment.” Then she leaned back down planted her wide fleshy mouth on the soft moist surface of Jasmine's lower belly and blew a long raspberry.

“Ppppfpfpfpfpfttttt!”

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahhaaaa!!” Jasmine went rigid and cried out surprised laughter as the raspberries kept coming.

“Ppppppppppfffppfpfpfpfpfttttttt!” Pause for a breath. “Ppppffffffffpfpfpfpfpfpppppppptttt!!”

“Naaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!! Eeeeeeeheeeeeeheeeehaaaaaahahaha!!”

Satisfied the sour smelling blob straightened up and caught her breath as her tickle victim did the same. Jasmine whimpered giggles as ticklish after shocks tingled through her like electric currents.

Ms. Trol grabbed up the little pitcher of honey glaze with deliberation as she stared into Jasmine's apprehensive blue eyes. “It's time my little peach.” And before the blond beauty could open her mouth to plead for her tormentor not to the fat lunch lady slowly poured a thin ribbon of honey glaze into Jasmine's deep, oval bellybutton.

Jasmine inhaled sharply and sucked in her smooth belly as the glaze pooled in her bellybutton, gradually rising up the sensitive walls until the amber liquid was level with her shiny rim.

Ms. Trol set the gravy boat aside and gripped Jasmine's curved sides as she lowered her head down.

Jasmine was fidgeting frantically at the smock holding her arms helpless and was watching with wide horrified eyes as the lunch ladies broad face lowered to her quivering belly. “Nooooo! Ms. Trol pleeeease....please don't!! Ms. Trol pleEEEEAAAAAHAAAAHAHA!!” Jasmine threw her head back and arched her back, wailing laughter as the lunch lady slipped her tongue into the teen beauties deep luscious bellybutton and took a long lingering lick. Some of the honey glaze was displaced by the lunch ladies questing tongue and ran down the sides of Jasmine's heaving tummy. But Ms. Trol settled down into deep, swiping tongue strokes that were lapping up what remained in the hysterical young blond's bellybutton.

“WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!! NAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!
PLEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEASE!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!” Jasmine was completely lost in unbelievable tickling pulses that were being touched off by that greedy, probing tongue in her oval bellybutton. Tears of crazed laughter streaked down her open mouthed smiling face as she mindlessly tried to roll her hips and thrash her upper body but she was strapped down very well.

The honey glaze was consumed and now the obese lunch lady was just eagerly exploring the warm depths of Jasmine's bellybutton. Riffling the tip of her tongue through the soft folds of skin on the bottom. Sweeping around the smooth walls and lightly stroking the silky roof where some glaze had actually lingered.

Jasmine's body would convulse and stiffen when certain places were licked. The roof of her bellybutton seemed to be one spot, and right in the center of the creamy bottom of her deep bellybutton there was a tiny area about the circumference of a pencil eraser where it seemed softer and much more sensitive. True to her word Ms. Trol lavished these areas with firm tongue strokes. Flicking her tongue lightly across the smooth roof and then diving down into the soft, tender center of the bottom and lashing the tip of her tongue over it.

Jasmine reacted spontaneously each time her most searingly ticklish spots were licked. When the roof of her deep oval bellybutton was tickled she would suck in her sweat glistening tummy and toss her head to the left, her screaming laughter rising to a squealing pitch. “NEEEEEHEEEEHAAAHAHAHA!!” When Ms. Trol stroked the tip of her tongue over the sweet spot on the bottom Jasmine's back would lift off the table and the blond beauty would throw her head back wailing laughter plaintively. “WAAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!”

Ms. Trol played with these areas enthusiastically, making her victim squirm and dance to her will. Orchestrating Jasmine's wild tormented laughter into a masterpiece of her choosing.

The fat lunch lady had many things planned to lick out of Jasmine's bellybutton but those plans fell by the way side at the sheer intoxicating thrill of tongue tickling this beautiful teen's amazing bellybutton. All of Ms. Trol's allotted time passed and a tiny alarm went off in the corner of the storeroom, almost lost amidst Jasmine's unbridled ticklish laughter. But that alarm meant time was up.

Reluctantly the grossly overweight lunch lady removed her tongue with a loud slurp and trudged to the door that led to the main kitchen and opened it. She waddled out and came back with a warm, soapy sponge which she used to clean Jasmine's firm smooth belly of any left over condiments, drawing tired giggles from the poor disheveled teen. Ms. Trol paused over Jasmine's wide oval bellybutton and said “I'm pretty sure the inside is clean but I could still wipe it out if you want.” Then she laughed at Jasmine's frantic head shake.

When she was done the lunch lady released Jasmine from the table and set her free of the hated strait jacket smock. “Now Jasmine, do I need to tell you not to tell anyone about this?”

Jasmine mutely shook her head, eyes downcast.

The lunch lady nodded brusquely. “Yeah, I know the other teachers already gave you the talk. Well that all goes for me, with this addition. Not only will I get you flunked and keep you from graduating, I will also tickle you again. Nothing will keep me from it. I will take you somewhere secluded and I will spend the entire time licking you in your bellybutton.” At Jasmine's automatic cringe Ms. Trol nodded. “That's right my little peach. Because now I've got a taste for it, so keep your mouth shut!”

Jasmine walked out of the school a few minutes later with her arms wrapped protectively around her still trembling body thinking things couldn't get any worse.

She was right, they didn't get worse but they got just as bad.....

Great fun! Ms Trol is suitably gruesome and makes a nice contrast with the fragrant Jasmine. I look forward to seeing who gets to tickle her next!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back