• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Time, No Tickle F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
NeurotiK
The tall, statuesque strawberry blonde walked up the steps of the suburban home she knew so well but just hadn't visited in what seemed like more than a decade. Nervously, she tugged down at her nearly skin-tight blue dress, pulling the bottom hem of it down close to her knees...as close as it would go, making the top of it dip down to reveal a little more cleavage than she originally anticipated, but that was okay. At least no one could upskirt her...and when the dress relaxed, it gave her a nice push-up effect. Not like she particularly needed it now. Taking a deep breath, thinking of all the pictures and updates she'd seen through friends and friends of friends, she pointed at the doorbell and pushed it in, hearing the classic muted "ding-dong" tones ring out inside. Another deep breath and she tried to relax, watching the door knob.

Kurgan1661
My heart skipped a beat after I answered the door, opening it to see the beautiful girl I remember from so many years ago. I clear my throat as my eyes wander up and down, glancing at her chest in her tight blue dress. I start to regret wearing shorts as I nervously blurt out He-hey! It's been forever.

NeurotiK
It took her a moment to even come up with a sound, looking you over and giving you another once-over. Oh my gaawwwd!!! Little Mikey!?? It's been so long!!!! She held her arms out for a hug, just like she always has when she saw him. You've grown so much!!!

Kurgan1661
At least two feet, right. I joke as I hug her tight. Last time I saw you, you were taller than me.

NeurotiK
Hahaha, yeah at least!! Her hug was warm and soft, firm in just the right places. She pulled you away from her after a good long moment, holding you out by your shoulders at arms length, radiating with nostalgia. Yes, yes you were about this high! Her flattened hand leveled out against her chest, just below her collar bone...before resting back on your shoulder. Let me look at you! You've done so well for yourself, what am I doing here? An adorable kidder's laugh rang out from her, her head shaking from near disbelief. I can't believe you've gotten so absolutely handsome!

Kurgan1661
My cheeks go red for a minute as I blush at her compliment. I step to the side and gesture my arm to invite her inside. Well you are just as beautiful. I give her a genuine smile.

NeurotiK
Her bright green eyes smiled by themselves without the help of full pink lips stretching towards her ears in a huge smile. She did sort of a playful curtsy and took a step in, blushing hardcore herself. Awe, thank you sweetie. How have you been all this time?

Kurgan1661
Oh, you know, good days and bad days. Getting by though. I smile as I lead her into the living room and invite her to sit with me on the large couch facing the TV. Once I have sat down, I face her and put my arm up over the top of the couch. How about yourself? How have you been?

NeurotiK
Stepping into the room, she looked around before accepting his invite to sit...crossing her right leg over her left and leaning sort of sideways with her left elbow resting on the back of the couch and her right arm resting in her lap. Yeah? Hey, it happens. You look great, though! Both bare arms were only separated from her chest by a single inch-wide strap on her shoulders, and twitched a little before relaxing. Matching blue shoes twinkled in any light at all, her right one immediately dangling off of her big toe as her foot kinda dangled there. Me? I've been running steady at the same kids hospital, bringing joy and kindness and care to them when they need it most. Very rewarding. Her smile proved she was proud of what she did.

Kurgan1661
The warm smile returns to my face. Still doing what you love. That is awesome. I am happy for you. I notice the shoe dangling off of her foot but quickly return my gaze to her beautiful eyes. So what brought you back over here? It was kind of out of the blue.

NeurotiK
Her sweet face remained smiley for a moment before very slowly fading, her eyes moving off to the distance. She took a deep breath before composing herself enough to look back at you. Her voice wasn't shaky, but unsure. It's hard to see some of these kids some times, hurting so much. It's heartbreaking. And one of them the other day reminded me of you and how much fun we used to have. I missed you, Spikey Mikey! With the mention of your old nickname, some of the light came back in her face, the corners of her mouth twitching towards a curl.

Kurgan1661
The blush returns to my face as well as a silly grin as I hear my old nickname. I missed you too. We had a lot of fun when you used to watch me. Most of the best childhood memories I have in fact.

NeurotiK
Awe, Mikey. Really? Those green eyes softened considerably, her head tilted in a look of admiration and more memories. Her nose suddenly wrinkled a little with a smile and a tiny bit of that old high squeaky voice. You were sooooo cute! Her shoulders shrugged up a little as her right hand came up to pinch your left cheek, something she rarely did but has done before. Not too much has changed, either. You're still incredibly cute!

Kurgan1661
I am blushing wildly now along with the pinched cheek. Yeah, I mean, we would watch TV, you helped with my homework, we played games... good times. I try to contain my giddiness, especially given how pretty she looks.

NeurotiK
Oohohohoh yeah, good times. Remember the forts we used to make? Where we took couch cushions and blankets and sheets and made a tent in the middle of the room? And I would tickle you until you kicked our fort down? She giggled at the thought of all the fun they had. All we had was a night light in a fun-made cave. Hehehehehe...

Kurgan1661
Hehehe yeah, that was so much fun. You might have a hard time with that nowadays though, sorry to say. I clear my throat confidently. I'm not a kid anymore.

NeurotiK
Oh? What, you saying you're no longer into building forts in the middle of the living room? Playfully pokes at your sides, giggling at her own efforts. We're too old for it now, is that it? Hehehe. Maybe you've gotten rid of the blankets? Laughs a little, knowing how fast that wouldn't happen.

Kurgan1661
I squirm a little at the pokes before I correct my posture. Luckily, I didn't laugh. You're never too old to build forts. I just meant that I don't think I'd be knocking any of them down these days..

NeurotiK
Aaaawe, no? Both of her hands were now in front of her, facing you, in the form of claws. Her fingers wiggled a little, tauntingly. Not ticklish anymore? You can't tell me that. She batted those big green eyes playfully, looking at you with a sweet and almost-innocent expression.

Kurgan1661
Why not? Is it so hard to believe? That was a long time ago. I try to hide my nervousness as I start to remember the damage those fingers used to do. But I couldn't possibly still be ticklish. Could I?

NeurotiK
Hahahahahaha!! She threw her head back and laughed heartily, that infectious laugh that she still possessed. Yes, it is hard to believe! Without warning, both hands jumped forward and latched on to your sides, just a touch away from your ribs. Spikey Mikey!

Kurgan1661
Hehehey! Cuhut that out! I try to brush her hands away and keep my face straight.

NeurotiK
She just leans into you, her hands moving for a mere instant before they're right back against your sides and ribs. Hahaaaaa, I KNEW IT! Little Spikey Mikey wikey is still ticklish!!!! There goes that laugh again, her finger tips pressing in around your bottom ribs.

Kurgan1661
I grab her arms. Half trying to push them away, half holding for support like I used to so many years ago. I tip my head down hoping she won't see the wide open grin on my face from the ticklish sensations on my ribs. Nohoho I'm noohohott!

NeurotiK
Her face got all solemn when her arms were grabbed, and she stopped for all of two seconds before swiping your hands away like a ninja and going in again, only this time she actually leaned into it in order to get enough leverage to knock you back even a little, even for an instant. Heeheeheehehehehehe, you can't tell me that with that laughter going on! She even leaned down far enough to see your face, fingers wiggling against your skin through your shirt. Uh huh, I see that smile with aaallll of your teeth!

Kurgan1661
NO! Stohohohohoppp ihihihittttt! I realize at this point that it's a losing battle so I simply start to give in.

NeurotiK
Oooooh, I can't do that! Remember? Hehehehehe! Mocking you like usual when you start laughing, her head tilts to the right as a slightly evil grin slides upon her face. You give up so easily, Spikey Mikey! One hand moved up to your hair, running her fingers through it from the front to the back, then tugging at your hair and pulling straight up, as if to try and spike your locks.

Kurgan1661
I try to squirm away, crawling out from under her towards the carpeted floor. I can't believe it as I am being reduced to a giggling little boy again several years later.

NeurotiK
Bright green eyes twinkle like stars, watching you. She belly-laughs! HAHAHAHAHAHA Mikey! Whahahat's a-mahatter, bubba?? The laughter comes through her words as she sits back on the couch, attempting to calm her merriment...or at least appearing to be...

Kurgan1661
Nobody's tickled me in years. I had no idea. I lay on my back on the carpet catching my breath. In fact, you might have been the last one who did.

NeurotiK
Looking down at you on the carpet like that has a madd grin forming on her face again. She effortlessly melts from her spot on the couch to straddling you on the floor, and with a completely stone face -- all except her expressive eyes -- her hands go right to your tummy. They don't dance or wiggle, just kinda sit there with her nails against your shirt against your tummy, giggling. You mehehehean no one else has tickle tickled you? Awes! We should get an idea, huh? She plants dead weight on her knees to try and anchor her light frame around you, playing chopsticks on your tummy with two fingers instead of all ten.

Kurgan1661
I decide that I am not even gonna fight back. Truth is, I loved when she used to tickle me. It was always so playful and fun. I start to giggle from the soft touches on my tummy. hehehehhehehahhehehehhehe

NeurotiK
Her voice fills with the utter excitement and intensity of someone who hadn't done something she loved in such a long time. OOOooohhh Spikey Mikey, buddy! You are SO CUTE! Sitting down on your lap, she leans down and gives you a huge view of her cleavage -- without necessarily noticing it herself -- as she pinches both of your cheeks and leans forward on you, poking a rib every now and then with a giggle. I know I keep saying this....hehehe!....but yohohohou have grown ihihihihin to suhuhuhuch a hahahahahahaaandsome young mahahan! I can't get ohohohover it!!! Such a tease, a poke here and a poke there and one under your ribs and one right directly up to the hollow of your left arm pit.

Kurgan1661
I giggle with each poke and yelp at the tickle under my arm as I gawk at the cleavage in front of me. Feeling myself beginning to get aroused inside my shorts. Something that never happened back in the day. Heheeeeheehehehehehehheeheheheheeheheheh I always hahahahahahad a cruhuhuhuhush on yohohohohhohuuuuuu! I blush as I can't believe I had just admitted that.

NeurotiK
Her ticklish advances never even waned an inch or an instant, that devilish grin of hers very slowly crept over her face, moist pouty lips barely letting a peek of teeth become visible. Those green eyes came closer and closer to yours, faces mere inches away from each other as both of my index fingers extend and take their turns poking your arm pits. Ooooh, you think I never noticed, aye? Noooo. I never saw your eyes roaming over my curves like they are now. She bit her bottom lip, her dress already stretched out around her heart shaped rear, but even tighter seeing as she straddled him dangerously close. Poke poke poke.

Kurgan1661
Hheeehehheheehehehehheheheeheheh tihhhihhihihihhihickles under thehhheeeheeeheheheeheeherrrreee! I giggle freely along with the poking as I stare into her eyes. I can feel myself growing in my shorts.

NeurotiK
Ahahahahahahah, yeah! That's why I'm doing it! Hehehehehe!! Her sweet voice has gotten a little softer, like the difference of starting with silk and switching to velvet. Feeling your southern soldier start to stand, your ex babysitter's eyes grow wide for a split second before narrowing with a hint of lust. Oooh, Mikey. You've grown more than I expected! Sounding highly impressed, half of her lips relax down into a partial grin, but her fingers never lose their pace. Left, right, left right. Poking the arm pits. Mmmm....

Kurgan1661
The ticklish pokes keep me giggling and my cheeks go warm as she comments on my growing manhood. Hehhehehehehhehehheheh hehehehehhehehheheh ehhehehaehheaheheh hehahehhaehaehhaehaehhae Sohohohohohohohohoho tihihihihihckllisshhhhhh!

NeurotiK
Her face stayed in that sexy and evil pose, many ideas rushing through her head. Those lusting eyes sparkled with ideas. Oooooh, baby boy just can't stop laughing! Her fingers curl just enough to feel her nails through your shirt each time they slide up to your armpits, every now and then they may wiggle a little. Her favorite teasing song came to mind out of the blue...so she sings it. Little Mikey can't stop laughing! Just keeps laughing! All day long! Poking and wiggling her index fingers in the hollows of your underarms to the last three notes of her tune.

Kurgan1661
Nohohohohhohhoohhohohohohohoo sohohohhohohhohhohohohoohngggggg!
Her cooing voice makes me feel even more ticklish As I start to wiggle a little from the tickling. My penis is at full attention inside my pants.

NeurotiK
She was so into tickling you that the sudden diamond in your shorts kinda startled her. That cooing voice stayed. Ooh!! Hello big boy! Her dress was barely able to stick to her thighs as she fully lowered herself onto your body, pressing every inch of her front side from her breasts to her thighs against yours. Moving her hips had her groin slowly grinding up against yours, feeling just how hard you are. Mmmmm...I didn't think I'd be having...THIS much fun today! Her bottom lip was seized by her teeth once again, eyes almost wide as she started singing again. Spikey Mikey can't stop laughing! He keeps laughing! Laughing, laughing! All day looong! Her fingers curled with each syllable, wiggling wildly with the last drawn out one.

Kurgan1661
HEehEHEehAaheeaehaeAEHaeAEHAEHAEAEHAEHEAAEAEEAaeaeaeeaeah eaeAEHaehaeaeaeaeaehaehhaeeahhaeHAEHAHAAEHAEaeAeaeeahh! I moan with pleasure in between giggles and grind against her myself, rubbing my clothed erection against her soft, curvy body. The sing-song tease driving me crazy, but in a good way.

NeurotiK
MMmmmm, Mikey... She leaned up even closer, her lips up next to your ear lobe as she pressed her nearly naked groin against your body with enough pressure to mean business without being painful, moaning right into your ear as she had also pressed her own button against your fly. Her body lightly quivered, breathy and seductive without losing the teasing tones, next to your face. Spikey Mikey wiiiikey, likes to laugh for Beeeecky. Laughs until he's waaacky....mmmmm... The tip of her tongue flicked against your lobe, fingers contracting against your sides from the hollow of your armpits down your skin and over your ribs back down to the very last rib.

Kurgan1661
HEAHEHEehAehehehEHAEHEHEHEHEHEHAEHHEEHehehehAehehEHehehehA noAnohoAHOhoAhoahoAHOoAHhoAhoAHOhohoAhoAohohA HAHeAEHheAehAEHEHAeHAEHAEHAEHEHAEHAEHAEH I grind against her with all of my might as the tickling starts turning me on even more. I start to secretly wish she would just strip me and tickle me everywhere.

NeurotiK
Her breath catches in her chest and a squeak of a moan manages to escape with your grinding, pushing even Becky to her edge without having to wish for anything. Both of her hands continued south, gently nibbling on your lobe and purring as her left hand dipped under your shirt and made contact with flesh, nails softly raking against your tummy because she remembered that was one spot you reacted very well to way back when. Little Mikey wiiikey, so sexy and tiiicklish! Little tickly Miiiikey.... Her right hand continued south to grab at your rock through your shorts and tease the fuck out of you, stroking you through the fabric. It doesn't take long, though, before she has to undo that restraint and feel with her hand dipping beneath your boxers what awaits below. Not so little Miiiikey, still laughing all day long! Scratch scratch at your tummy!

Kurgan1661
Ohohohhoohho Yehehehhehhahaaaa The hand playing with my cock feels so good. First through my shorts, then skin to skin. My tummy is still crazy ticklish and she has me giggling hysterically now.

NeurotiK
Hehehehehehe, super tickly Miiiikey, likes the tickly tiiiiickly!!! Her left hand splayed out and spidered around your tummy at the same time as her right hand managed to work your shorts and boxers down just past your knees, which is all the room she needed for now. Once they were out of the way, both hands moved up to your tummy and both spidered around on each side of that adorable tummy. Meanwhile, the silken thong covering what it could of her well waxed and baby soft groin rubbed slowly against your bare cock, so thin and soft that it might as well not be there as you can feel every little nub and cranny on the other side, and she can feel every vein and pulse, but stays lithe enough that she's keeping penetration right out of your reach! Both hands still drum and spider against your tummy. Tickly Miiikeeey loves the tiiicklles and I tiiickllles with preciiisiooon for Spikey Miiikeeey!

Kurgan1661
EHhhAHhhehAHEHAheHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHE I groan with abandon as she teases me, grazing and rubbing her crotch against mine. My cock is throbbing with lust as I feel my balls pull in tight. The spidery fingers on my tummy are causing the muscles there to twitch wildly with each little touch as my giggles turn into all out laughter.

NeurotiK
Ooooh, there's big boy's laughter I love so much!!! Yaay Mikeeeyy!! She continues to spider walk around your tummy, nails grazing every now and then...but they're under your shirt, so all you know is her hands are there and they tickle! Becky purrs as she feels herself getting wetter by the moment, soaking that silk and easily revealing a peekaboo slit by way of it sticking to her skin and her sliding her pussy lips back and forth against the head of your cock. My Mikey is enjoying himself, laughing for his Becky? Laugh some more for your Becky baby! She rocks her hips back and forth, humming the tickly song and grinding her hole against just your tip and no more while her nails so gently rake downwards from the bottom of your ribs in front all the way down past the crease where your belt line usually rests, almost to the edge of your balls but turning right back around and crawling back up to your belly button.

Kurgan1661
HEHAHEHAHAHEHAEHHAEHAEHHEHEAE HEAHAEHAHEHAEHAEHHAEHAE AEHAEHHAEHAEHEHHAE AEHAEHAEHHEHAEHHAE EHAEHHAEHHEHAEHAEHEHAE AEHAHEHEHAEHAHEHAEHEHHAEHAEH I laugh. Just like she tells me to. I have to wonder though, if I would even if she wasn't tickling... Probably. I laugh heartily as the tickles near my groin before sweeping back up to my bellybutton. The head of my cock teases the wet flesh of her pussy through the silk.

NeurotiK
Mmmmm tickly Mikey, what do you want? So breathy it almost sounded like wind with sex appeal, she leaned back down close to your face, tossing her hair over her other shoulder and crawling her hands up your torso. Those spidering nails got ever closer to your bare armpits, her cleavage almost spilling out onto your chest as she leaned up against you again, now bare ass -- except for the thong string -- stuck up in the air to avoid complete penetration yet. Her body quivered again, surprised she even had this much restraint without restraints, feeling your chest hair and running a couple of nails around your nipples one by one.

Kurgan1661
AH! I yelp as she tickle my nipples. One of my most ticklish spots. I look up into her emerald eyes and then down at her breasts and then back to her eyes and I answer her question with an absolute lack of reluctance. I wahahahhahaahhahahhahant to behehehhehehhehehhehehe insiihihihihihihihhihide of yohohohhohoohohhohohohohouuuu while you tihihihihihihihihckle meeeeee!

NeurotiK
Without hesitation but with a huge grin, her hips came down and slapped against his, bouncing a few times and making Becky moan in your ear again with a slight growl of approval. Mmm fuck yeah Mikey, bihiig boy feeheheheels so good! Her nails trailed circles around both of your nipples at the same time, then alternated dragging against and over them, one at a time. She gasped a little a few thrusts in, sitting up perpendicular to your body and pulling her straps down, fully revealing those perky, bouncy breasts with their perfectly round nipples sticking out at peak hardness. She groped her own chest for an instant with her hips grinding against yours, balls deep, before tightening her kegels and riding your cock steady, hands going back beneath your shirt to switch up a little. One hand on your tummy spider-walking around, and the other one playing with one of your nipples, tracing a nail or two across it, around it, against it...

Kurgan1661
EHHAHEHHEAHAEHHAHAEH AEHHAEHAEHHAEHAEH EAAEHHEHEHAEHHEAHEHEHHAEH E EAHHEAHAEHAEHAEHHEAHAEHHAEHEAHAEHAEHAHAE EHHHEAHHEHEAHAEHAHEHAEHAEEHAEHAEHEHHAEHAEEH!!!!! I laugh as loud as I possibly can and arch my back in ecstasy as I feel myself enter her exquisite pussy. My large stiff cock throbbing deep inside of her as she rides it. The tickling on my nipples turns me on most of all as the fingers on my tummy keep an air of sensual playfulness about the entire unexpected situation.

NeurotiK
Ooooh, Sir Tickly! You're so laughy tonight! She takes the opportunity with your back arching to pull your shirt up a bit...just up far enough to reveal the nipples she'd been tickling. One hand's nails flick against one nipple, and she leans up, curving her body to keep a good angle on your cock inside her but still reach your nipple with her tongue, lightly flitting around the bud and every now and then, lightly sucking that nipple into her mouth enough that she can flick her tongue against it like it were a clit. If nothing else, to get a bit of extra sensitivity there. Spikey Mikey, baby, with his tickly wicklish nipples...mmmmm.... Her teeth very gently nibble on that same nipple, her face up against your chest and purring, the other hand sometimes losing focus and just splaying across your chest or down your ribs.

Kurgan1661
Ohhohoohhohohohohoohhohohohoho my goohohhhohhhhohohohohoohhohoohddddd that feehehehhehehehheehheheheheeeeellss amahahahahhahahazing!
I shiver while I laugh and I thrust in and out of her. I reach around with one free hand and brush my fingertip against her clit while she rides me.

NeurotiK
MMmmMMM!! Her voice got way higher with the sudden clit action, moaning against your nipple with her voice being tossed around a bit with every thrust. She's practically doing the splits with bent knees by this point, wanting to just grab him and ride him until they both go insane with it all! Her left hand's nails randomly jump up to your right armpit's hollow mid-thrust, bursting out with giggles and moans intermingled between shallow breaths. FUUuuUHUHUUhuuUUhuhuuUuucck MIIHIHIiihihiIIHIiIIhiiikeeEeheheheeEHEHEeeyy YEHEHEeeheEeeheheEeeHEEeeeEEHEHESSss!!!

Kurgan1661
Seems I mihihihght not be the onlyhyhyy ticklihihhiihsh person here... I joke as I gently stroke the clit with more than a little tease in my touch. The fingers under my arm elicit a few more giggles but mostly my mind is now centered around the pleasure I feel on my nipple and in my groin.

NeurotiK
Heeheheeheheheeheeheheeeee.... A deeper, more indistinct giggling rang out against your nipple as my teeth keep nibbling so softly. I speak even though my lips can't close because of your nipple. Awe, the tickleheheheheeeys aren't under yohohoour armmmmm anymohohoore? A moan interrupts her as she purposely ignores your comment. Before an answer can be given, her left hand comes back to your right nipple and her fingers wiggle against your skin, nails grazing here and there, sometimes right on your nipple and sometimes next to it. She moans again, trying not to laugh in it at all but fails a bit. MMMhmhmhmmm...

Kurgan1661
HEEHEHAHEHAHEAEAEHHAEHAEHA E EAHAHEHAEHAEHAHEHAE AEHAEHAEHHAEH EHAEHAEHHEH NOHHOOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHHEHHHHRRRREEEE! I decide to bring to bring all of the fingers on that hand to work, some spreading her lips a bit more to better reveal her sweet clit, while my index finger flicks ever so softly against the nub. I bring my other hand to lightly stroke the side of her left breast near her ribs.

NeurotiK
MmmhMHMhmhmHmhmHHMHMhmhmhmm yeesss Mikeeyy! Her hips came down and stopped for a moment, grinding in circles with the enticing fingers on her clit and around it. Pulling her face back away from your nipple and replacing her teeth with her nails, she bit her bottom lip again and looked straight into your eyes, even though hers could barely stay open with all the pleasure shooting through her at that moment. She started bouncing on your cock again, right hand moving down to cradle your hand, keeping it where it is and encouraging it to continue. She slowed down for an instant, lifting up until you almost slid out of her pussy, then coming back down with tightened kegels working to massage your shaft the entire time after that. FuuhuhuhuuhuuhUUHUUck I should hahahaahahave come bahahahack soohohohoohoohooner!!!

Kurgan1661
Ohooohhohohoohhh Jeheehhehehsus! Her pussy works my cock with such expert maneuvers. The fingers on my nipples don't even tickle anymore as my body is overwhelmed with pleasure. I bring my free hand up to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples while the fingers on my other hand continue to stroke, tickle, and caress her swollen clit.

NeurotiK
Oooooh, yeheheah baby. The last two words were almost whispered as she ended up just rubbing your nipple after realizing what just happened. She grins wide, leaning forward just enough for a little added pressure as her nails slowly trail down your chest, down your ribs, down your abs and over your tummy, taking a little time to wiggle around there with a little higher-pitched infant taunt. Is Becky bringing too much to laugh at, Mikey baby? Immediately biting her lip and letting it drag out from between her teeth, she threw her head back and moaned as she concentrates for a moment on your hand and cock sending pleasure waves up my body and shaking my legs enough to notice but not enough to mess with anything.

Kurgan1661
A few giggles escape my lips as the fingers start trailing along my torso, but my nerves are more on fire near the center of my body at this point due to the level of sexual excitement. I thrust a few more times and giggle more at her taunt. HehehehhehEHEHEEHEH EHEHEHhEhHHEhEhEHehehe

NeurotiK
Her eyes close once you started laughing, head held back with her now loosened hair slapping her ass every now and then, the ends curling under the curve of her body and touching your balls. She sped up just a little, mouth open and throat extended to let out a couple of uninhibited moans of pure pleasure, back arching and both of her hands moving to yours, adding a little pleasure to those points enough to give her chills. Fuck my pussy Mikey like the sexy fuck you are! She was getting closer to orgasm, especially with the way your fingers spread and slide around her most sensitive of buttons, and every long, deep thrust and stroke.

Kurgan1661
EHEHHEHeheheHhEhaehehahehAEhHEhAEhAHEhAEhHAEhAHEH The hair tickles my balls with a maddeningly soft touch and the tickles on my chest become more unbearable. But even so, I never stop playing with her clit. I thrust as fast and deep as I can as I sense her orgasm approaching. The hand on her breasts begins to tickle her nipples softly as she had done to me.

NeurotiK
OOoooohaahahaHAAHAHAHah Mikey!! Fuuhuhuhuuhuuuck! Her hands went for yours, originally wanting to swipe them away, but it ended up feeling so good she lightly grabbed your wrist and rubbed down your hand and up her chest to her neck, then back down to your hand and wrist and even down your arm with no given intention. Her body started to quiver enough to be passable as an orgasm, but it was just the beginning. She went completely perpendicular again, hair still reaching your balls and your hand still having room to reach her breast, and completely counter your speed and thrust to make it that much more intense. The sound of skin slapping fills the air along with both of their giggles, tickling each other in some way or another. Oooh I'm soohohhooo fuuhuhucking clooohohoohoooooohooose!! Mmmmm!!

Kurgan1661
The hair tickling my balls is almost too much to bear as I feel my own orgasm starting to build. I tickle her nipples relentlessly and tease her clit with no mercy. My cock shoves as deep in her as humanly possible. Cuhuhhuummmm for mehehehehe! Cum foohohohooohorrr me or I wihihihihihiihhihllllll tiihhihhiickle your nihihhhihpppppllless all nihihihight!

NeurotiK
Her mouth falls open with full laughter and moaning. AAAHAAHAAHAAHOOOOOHOOOHHAAA FUHUHUUHUUHUHUHUUHUUUCK!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHEHEHEHEHEE OHHOHHOH GOOHOOHOHOOOD THE TAAHAAHAHAHAABLES!!! MMMHMMMHMHMMHMMMM!!! Her eyes squeezed shut for the first instance of her orgasm, her body literally making waves as she grinds against him with pure pleasure, almost making her go all primal on ya! She leans down and plants a huge, seductive-as-fuck-because-she's-in-the-thralls-of-an-orgasm kiss right on your mouth with hers, parted lips and peeking tongue and everything, sort of giggling and moaning into your mouth but she doesn't care because it feels sooo damn good!!!

Kurgan1661
During her orgasm, once her lips touch mine, I devilishly run my fingers up and down her sides. From her hips to her underarms, and back down again. I continue to thrust inside of her during her orgasm, never stopping. Never even slowing down.

NeurotiK
She moans a little louder into your mouth, squirming from a spastic mix of pleasure and laughter that is close to driving her up a wall and she didn't even know how to handle it! She had literally never been tickled during sex before so it was new and thrilling to her! She didn't want to stop the kiss, but she had to. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MIIHIHIHIHIICKEEYYEYEEYEEYEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHehehEHEheHEEHehHEEHeeHeHEEAAHHHAHA!! The next sound was probably as close to primal as a woman such as herself could reach without sounding monstrous. A growling moan over still being pounded by your cock had me leaning back again, my entire body still riding yours with the force of both of us, but writhing and giggling like mad. Her skin was suddenly slick with sweat. HAHahAHaHahahAHahaHahaHAHA FUCK MIKEY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAahaHAhaA FuuhuhUhuHUuhhuHuHuhhuHhuuuck!!!!

Kurgan1661
Tickle tickle how do you like it? My fingers roam all over her nipples, ribs, and sides as I continue thrusting. My own orgasm is approaching soon and the sweat on her skin makes it even easier for my fingers to glide this way and that along her vulnerable naked flesh. Her primal moans make me laugh as I enjoy the power I have over her, even if for only a few moments.

NeurotiK
ACK! HAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHO !!!! IT'SSSHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DaahaAHaHahaHAhaahahAhahAhahAHAHAHAMN IT MIKEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEYY!! UUuuugghh!!! Her head stays thrown back and her back stays arched, despite wriggling around and wanting to curl the other way. Her bouncing makes her hair slap rhythmically against all of your balls, even the sides and a little bit of skin below them, in feather light touches. Meanwhile she can't even tickle you back because she can't stop laughing and is building up towards another orgasm.

Kurgan1661
Her hair once again tickles a few giggles out of me, especially when I feel it on the sides and under my balls. I am laughing partly because of the tickling, and partly at her frustration as I can tell she is about to cum again. I feel evil so I double up the effort of my fingertips on her nipples. HEhEhehEHEEHEHEHhEHHhEhEhhEHEHEHHEhEHEHEhH

NeurotiK
Ohohoh GOHAHAHAHAHAOOHOHOHOOD Is thihihihihis paahahhaahahahahaayyyayyybaaahahaahaaack? HaahahaheeheeheheeheHEHEHEheHEEHeheHEEHEHEHEE!!!! She completely loses all composure, leaning back just a little more with her hands on your thighs and feet still behind herself, and continues riding at the same pace only everything's still available for you, which isn't the best idea for her but it's feeling too good for her to stop now. She looks back down at you but at the angle she's in, her hair still slaps against your balls and ass cheeks, one or two little locks finding their way against your perineum. She half screams with the beginnings of this next orgasm washing over her.

Kurgan1661
ehEHhehEHHEheHhEHAehHAehAHEhAHEHhehhhehehhehehhehehhehehhehehhe The hair is tickling me too much for me to be capable of answering. As her next orgasm is building, mine is surely on it's way. The tickling on my balls making me shiver and laugh but also harkening in what will certainly be a mindblowing climax. I continue to tickle her nipples as well as the sides and undersides of her breasts.

NeurotiK
Her ribs contort and lift as if they can get away from your fingers, but they can't seem to get far enough away without compromising two orgasms, and she wasn't about to do that. Becky was unaware of the tickling her hair was doing behind her, but seeing as this was a great position and they're both hitting her g-spot with the force now, she wasn't about to move her pelvis out of that alignment. HaahaAHahahAAHAHahahaHAhahAAHAHahahaha Miihihihihihihihihiikeeheeheeheheeheeheeyyy!!! Her core shook a bit, head leaning back the entire way, making her hair fall against your inner thigh as well as everywhere it's been touching around your balls. Parts of her hair even make it up between your ass cheeks but not all the way to your hole. She moaned loud, almost sounding like a porn star but more realistic.

Kurgan1661
Gohohhohohhohhoohhohdddd That tihihhhihihiihihihihckles sohhhhhohohohohoohho bahaaahhahahaaaahahaahhahahahaad! The hair is driving me crazy as I giggle helplessly while thrusting so fast, deep, and hard, that I feel her cumming again on top of me. Her juices flowing all over the rigid cock inside of her. I don't know how much longer I can take the tickles on my balls.

NeurotiK
Hehehehehehehehehehe, ssoooohohoohoohoohohooo gooohoohoohoohohohoohooood!!! Giggling even though her second orgasm is wracking her at that very moment, her head falls back as far as her body will let it, making a low but loud moan that bounces with her as much as her tits are. She was not slowing down at all, and shaking her head every now and then to shift her hair about. The ends threatened your asshole to permeate its cheeky fortress and wriggle against it, slapping and dragging against the sensitive skin of your balls, along the seam and the sides and underneath them all at the same time!

Kurgan1661
NOTTHEREITSTOOMUCH!! I yelp as the hair brushes dangerously close to my asshole as I know once I am tickled there, I will cum hard. I decide I need to stop her arching so I move my creepy crawly fingertips to her tummy. In particular, the soft spot below her bellybutton.

NeurotiK
ACK NO!!! MICKEEHEHEHEEEEYY!!! I curl forward a little, but then remembering a past TooMuchInfo convo with some other guys she knew, she braved it and reached behind herself to grab a hand full of hair. Watching your face, she dusted that hair against your left inner thigh and then the right one up by your balls' seam. With one swoop, she dragged her locks up your ass crack to tickle it a little, then a little more with a wiggle, stretching her body out in lean and sexy curvy lines, riding your cock just as hard and fast as we've been going for a while now. HahahahahahaHAHAHAHA NO BELLY!!!

Kurgan1661
My eyes go wide as the hair once again tickles near and around my privates. My own tickling slows as the giggles weaken my resolve. I lay back and use a hand to try to cover my mouth so she won't see me laughing. It won't be long now. My balls are trembling and my cock throbbing. EhehhEhehEhEHEhehEHhEhE hmmhmhhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmh

NeurotiK
Probably too late, as she tempted a glance at your face and noticed your troubles. Aahahahahahaaawee, are wehehehehehee having troohohohooubles, Spikey Mikehehey? Her hand full of hair ran up and down the whole package, or at least all of it that wasn't being forced inside of her repeatedly and soaked. From the top of the seam of those balls down to your ass cheeks past the hole, then back and over the hole with a circular brushing of her hair, then an along-the-crease dusting back and forth of your perineum. Her body was curved away from you in order to brush her hair along your skin the way she was.

Kurgan1661
NoohohHoOhohoHOhohoHOHOhoohohHOohohHOhoohhohoHOhohoho TeeehehEHEHehEHEHehehehEHehehEHeheHEHEHHEhaaaasingg! My legs start to tremble as my orgasm begins. The hair tickling is just too much and I am about to fill her up with every drop of cum my body can muster.

NeurotiK
Ahahahahahahaaawe, but whyyhyyhyhyhyyhyyy? Sooohohohoho muuhuhuch fuuuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuunnn!!! Mmmmm.... She couldn't help but moan again as she's kept up this pace right with him, building her third orgasm up as soon as she felt yours beginning. Her hand ran her hair all around and straight across your asshole, slowly circling it while making her hand pulsate so that it's not just a smooth circle being traced, but a wavy one. MMmmmmikey you feel so fucking good, my tickly wickly boy you! Faster, tighter circles hone her hair in on the very center of your asshole.

Kurgan1661
FUHUHUHUUHUHHUUHUHUHUUHCCCCKKKKKK BEHEHHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHCKKYYY! I cum screaming inside her pussy. My whole body shakes violently from the intensity of the tickling and the orgasm combined into such an overly pleasurable sensation.

NeurotiK
Yeeheheheheeeaahhh bahahahahaby!!!! About half way through your orgasm, she feels it hit her back wall again and explodes right back for the third time, grabbing a hold of your chest and curling up on top of you, never moving her pelvis once it settled down against your skin, just there...not riding you or grinding or anything...just you inside her and both of you on the living room floor curled up together. Her body quivers one more time once you both finish cumming, snuggling up to you and smiling at your face. I should have just come by sooner. Holy fuck, Mikey!

Kurgan1661
I lay there panting helplessly as I am not sure physical movement is possible. The orgasm left me completely drained. I do, after a few moments bring my arms up around her. I hold her tight, feeling her chest against mine. You really should have.

Great story, especially love the hair tickling, thanks for sharing

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back