• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diary of a Naive Librarian m/f and f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I bought an old house recently and was rummaging through the attic and found a box of diaries written by a woman who used to live here. Most of the entries are mundane day-by-day living kinds of subjects, but a few of them are about her husband's tickle fetish. From the tone of her entries, it's apparent that this lady was completely naive about such things. Imagine what it was like in the days before she could learn about this on the internet. It's interesting to read about her baffled response to his fetish which she eventually engaged in with relish. I've culled all the sexually oriented material from her diary and left out the mundane daily activities which far outnumber her more interesting observations about their sex life. She worked as a librarian for many years in a small town.

March 7,1947--Back from our honeymoon. Niagara Falls was lovely. Mark likes to suckle my bosoms as if he was a baby. It makes me blush so and gets me moist down there. Sex is an animal act, but I like it more than I thought I would.

March 20, 1947--I think Mark chose me because of my big bosoms. And all this time, I was worried that my bosoms were so big he would be rupulsed by them. Last night, he insisted that I make love on top, and he told me to take off my nightgown! so he could see my bosoms heave. What a relief that he finds me desirable. I finally climaxed too.

March 23, 1947--On top love-making makes it easier for me to climax!

April 2, 1947--Last night, when we were in bed, Mark started acting peculiar. He told me it was time for Mr. Tickle to pay a visit, and he tickled me. I tried to stop him but he's a foot taller than me. And he's so strong! I tried to get away but he held me down. I laughed so hard! I begged him to stop, and he did but had an erection that needed inside me right away. He climaxed quickly. I felt like a humiliated fool. Was Mark playing an April Fool's joke on me?

April 9, 1947--Mr. Tickle paid a visit again last night. He made me giggle even more than I did last time. I tried not to feel too shamed. I can't help it, if I'm ticklish!

April 16, 1947--It's becoming a habit. Mr. Tickle visits me every Saturday night right before love-making. I endured it for as long as I could before telling him to stop because I think my laughing arouses him as much as my big bosoms do. Is this normal?

April 23, 1947--I was ready for Mr. Tickle last night or so I thought. I was determined not to give him the satisfaction of hearing me laugh, thinking that he would lose interest and stop tickling me. I held out for about 30 seconds before I burst out laughing and blew that idea up. I insisted on getting on top love-making so at least I climaxed that time too.

April 30, 1947--The Mr. Tickle routine again last night.

May 7, 1947--I play acted with Mr. Tickle last night. I knew what he was going to do so I feigned terror and said, "No, No, Mr. Tickle. Leave me alone." Instead, Mr. Tickle was encouraged.

May 10, 1947--The doctor confirmed that I'm pregnant. What wonderful news!

May 14, 1947--Mr. Tickle told me a secret last night. He confessed that the reason he tickles me is because he wants me to tickle him! Now that I'm pregnant he says it's my turn to tickle him. He's afraid that if he tickles me now, it will cause a miscarriage. Well, I tried, and it didn't work. He's too strong and wouldn't let me tickle him. His hands reflexively grabbed mine, and he just couldn't let himself be tickled. I felt discouraged. I wish I was strong like Wonder Woman. Then I'd give him a dose of his own medicine.

May 21, 1947--Well, now I'm Mrs. Tickle. Mark bought some rope at the hardware store and told me to tie his wrists and ankles to the bed posts, so I could have my turn tickling him. He was excited from the start and seeing his big strapping muscular body naked and helpless made me moist down there. I sat on his midsection and tickled his underarms and he laughed. What a switch! When he's tied up, he's as ticklish as I am! I didn't want to be too mean to him, so I only tickled him for about 2 minutes, even though he deserved more after all the times he's tickled me. I told him so too. I was on top love-making after I untied him.

June 7, 1947--Back from the beach vacation. One night, we stopped at a motor court. Mark surprised me by taking ropes out of the suitcase. I didn't know he'd packed them! He wanted me to be Mrs. Tickle again. I kind of didn't want to do it because it was in a public building, but I agreed. I made sure the door was locked. I stayed quiet and only tickled him briefly. I stopped as soon as he laughed out loud. I was afraid someone else staying in the court might hear him laugh! How embarrassing it would have been for someone to report us for making a loud disturbance.

July 5, 1947--There was a request for Mrs. Tickle last night after we came home from the fireworks show. We were home where there was no danger of anyone overhearing us, so this time I really let him have it! I warned him ahead of time, so he had the option of changing his mind, but he stubbornly allowed himself to be tied down, claiming he could take anything I dished out.. Maybe he didn't believe how hard I was going to tickle him. Oh, the funny sounds he made trying to keep from laughing! I kept him laughing off and on for 20 minutes--way longer than either of us anticipated. I think this makes us even for all the times he tickled me. Maybe this will satisfy him. He'll think twice before he lets me tie him down again.

Jan 2, 1948--Mark needed a reminder of what if feels like to be at the mercy of Mrs. Tickle. We stayed home on New Year's Eve because the doctor thinks drinking alcohol would be bad for the baby. Mark said tickling would be a good substitute for drinking and besides I could practice taking care of a helpless baby--him! So I tied him down for the first time in a while. I didn't know whether to briefly tickle or really give it to him. Well, I coochie coochie cooed him, and he rather liked being tickled like a baby, and I got curious how much he could take. I tickled him as cruelly as I could, and I got really furious imagining how I'm going to have to suffer through childbirth, while all he'll have to do is sit in the waiting room. I almost didn't notice when he cried uncle! Shame on me for being so mean! I untied him but we still did on top lovemaking.

April 7, 1948--Todd is such a colicky baby Mark and I have to sleep in separate bedrooms, so he can get enough sleep to go to work in the morning. I haven't been much in the mood lately. By the time I put the baby down, the last thing I want is more physical contact. I think Mark satisfies himself. When I washed the sheets the other day, I found a semen stain or two.

April 14, 1948--What a shocking discovery today! I was cleaning up in the other bedroom and found a dirty comic book about 2 bank robbers holding a bank teller hostage. They undressed and tickled her and also molested her in other ways.. Is this what Mark is using to satisfy himself? Well, it might be time for me to fulfill my wifely duties, even though I haven't been in the mood.

April 15, 1948--When Mark came home from work, I laid Todd on the floor in front of him, and gave the baby a tickling. The cutsie pie laughed so. Then I looked at Mark and asked him, if he wanted his turn later that night. He did. After I tied him down, I showed him my shocking discovery. He acted like he didn't know where it came from. I tickled the liar until he admitted ownership of the dirty comic book. Mr. Tickle seemed so embarrassed but happy over the return of Mrs. Tickle. I'm becoming quite the expert tickler.

April 17, 1948--Mr. Tickle confronted me when I came out of the shower. He told me it was a stick up. This time I was a bank teller and he was the bank robber, just like in his dirty comic book. I'm just as ticklish as I was before I got pregnant. He gagged me with a sheet, so my hysterical giggling wouldn't wake the baby. He licked me down there and I climaxed!

August 3, 1948--Mr. Tickle carried me to his bedroom last night. He asked, so I let him tie me up for a change instead of just pinning me down like he usually does. That was a mistake! He told me he was going to tickle his favorite parts of my body. He tickled my bosoms, my feet, and my bottom crack. I couldn't stand being tickled in my bottom crack! I told him to stop, but he went straight ahead and kept tickling there. It was so unbearable! It made me so mad that he wouldn't stop when I told him to. I will never let him tie me up again!

August 4, 1948--Mrs. Tickle was avenged last night. I was still furious over that bottom crack tickling that Mr. Tickle wouldn't stop when I pleaded for him to. I didn't let him know I was mad until he let me tie him to the bed. Then I told him if he was attracted to my bottom crack so much, he could lick it. I told him I took a bath and washed it good, but he refused. I sat my bottom crack on his face and ordered him to lick it or I wouldn't stop tickling him til he did. I tickled him for a good 20 minutes and showed him no mercy til I felt his tongue there. It was a battle of wills and I won! When I let him go, he was so exhausted from laughing and trying to escape he could barely move.

just discovered this, very interesting!! i enjoyed reading and hope to do again soon ;) by the way happy new year!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back