• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

101 Ticklesome Tales Part 12 (Adult Fantasy Tickling Story)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
"Calm before the Storm"

LIII.

"Vanessa!" I called entering her room. "The Grand Mistress demands your presence."

She was mounting Jason who was gagged, naked and tied to the bed frame.

"Felix," she said my name with only a minor hint of irritation.

Her perfect naked body moved up and down on Jason and she showed no embarrassment at all. She gave a couple well intentioned strokes and then climbed off him.

He groaned in protest into his gag.

She cast him a steely gaze and even through the blindfold he seemed to perceive the look. He became quiet.

She did not undo his bondage. She simply put on a silken robe and slipped on a pair of slippers and followed me out the door.

"What about him?" I asked gesturing to Jason.

"What about him?" she asked back coolly. "He can wait. He'll enjoy waiting."

We walked together through the corridors of the building. The silence echoed only interrupted by her heels.

"You mind as well say it and get it over with," she said.

"Why him?" I asked not turning to look at her.

"Why not?" she asked back.

"Don't patronize me," I said my jaw clenching.

"The question you mean to ask is 'Why not you?'," she said.

I grew somber but said nothing.

We walked down the corridor in silence until she spoke.

"He is a tool. Something you pull off a shelf to get something done. Would you be happy being a tool of mine? Think before you answer."

I did. I desired her more now than ever, but she was right. I could not simply be her tool.

My silence was as clear an answer as any other.

We reached the Grand Mistress's quarters.

The Djinn and Claudia were both unconscious and laid out on the ground naked.

"Vanessa," the Grand Mistress greeted.

"Grand Mistress," she said coolly. "How might I be of service?"

"You bear a grudge against these two?"

"You could say that," Vanessa replied.

"The Djinn is bonded but not broken and the girl is broken but not bonded. Remedy the situation but don't do it here. Felix will manage to move them to other more suitable quarters and keep them under control until you do your business."

Controlling or binding a magical being like the Djinn was a difficult task. Even bonded she could do many things as long as she did not directly betray her mistress. Including being hostile towards myself and Vanessa.

"Just do it," the Ghul Hanna commanded reading my mind. "The Djinn is feisty. I cannot guarantee she won't try to kill you if she gets loose, but if she does you were not a very useful Seer, I think. I'll be in my chambers. Make certain I am not disturbed."

With that she left.

I left for tools to bind the Djinn and Claudia and when I returned Vanessa had dressed them both in her own silk robes.

I looked at her and she simply replied. "I hold a grudge but I respect them as well for defeating me."

I injected Claudia with a minor sedative. She sighed in her sleep as her slumber deepened. I placed her on a gurney and strapped her down. She was good for the moment.

The Djinn was more tricky. I bound her to a board. Her wrists and ankles were tied together. I gagged her and screwed down silver restraints to the board. I blindfolded her. I worked and tinkered in a frenzy. By the time I was finished I was sweating. I had only just finished when the Djinn began to stir and to thrash wildly.

The bonds seemed like they might break, but they held.

"I like watching you toil away at something until it works," Vanessa said.

"You could have helped," I complained.

"And spoil the show?" she said laughing. "Let's take them to a more private setting. I'll give you a show of tickling like none you have ever seen before."

I smiled. I guess I was not such a useful Seer after all and the job certainly had its perks.

LIV.

I left the two underlings behind to attend to the Djinn and Claudia.

Vanessa was competent. Felix, I was not so certain. And if they botched it up, they'd deserve their fate.

The Djinn was mine regardless and she would obey me.

If they did well, then I'd know I could depend on them.

A war was coming. A war that would shake up the status quo.

It would be good to know who one could depend upon.

I studied the bottle on the desk. It was where I kept Amela and T'sha and the victims I left with them. Hadrian Constantinus was there. I would ruin him and break him and strike deep at the Houri.

It was a good time to check up on the Houri.

I touched the bottle and entered the chamber within.

I was quite satisfied to see the Constantinius reincarnation under Amela being thoroughly drained of all will and resistance.

"I am glad to see you so entertained," I said. They would drain him of all will of resistance leaving only a carcass that I would bend to worship me in all ways.

I sat down on a couch to have a good view of the process and made myself comfortable. "Eventually, I will give you a ride just to complete your humiliation," I said.

"Why wait?" the Houri asked with an edge in his voice.

Too late I noticed the shift. The Lust crashed down on me. I stood immediately and I felt my knees grow weak and a warm urgent moisture suddenly appear between my legs.

"Gods," I muttered feeling my pulse quicken, my breathe going shallow and knowing my pupils were dilating.

"How did you defeat the two Djinns?" I asked as the irresistible lure of the Lust drew me to him like a moth to a flame. I approached but I tried to resist. I had to. I was Grand Mistress of the Ghul. This was impossible.

But it was impossible to resist.

He was channeling the Lust. He was using the power of the Djinns. This was unprecedented. I myself could not harness their power like he was doing. Was he really as dangerous as they said he could be? Had I blatantly underestimated his powers just because he lacked experience?

He was naked and hard and ready for me. I was reluctant but I myself tore off my clothes as he touched my body which was bare in moment as all resistance between his body and mine melted away.

His body was hard and his member harder yet. I slipped myself over him taking him into me, my moist lips parting eagerly to welcome him in. He cupped my small breasts in his hands and pulled on the hard nipples creating a combination of excruciating pain and pleasure. I rode him with reckless abandon. It had been so long that I had not given into carnal pleasure. He came as I expected he would with such an enthusiastic partner as myself but he was comfortable with the Lust. He had given himself up to it and I could not.

He took me anyway he desired. He commanded me easily and simply. I could not resist. He pulled me down and penetrated from above. He placed my legs on his chest so my feet were on the sides of his head. I could not resist. No matter how much I tried. I wanted him. I needed him to dominate me. To take me anyway he possibly could. Me, the most powerful Ghul in the world, dominated by a mere novice Houri.

He climaxed again and again as the minutes went by. He plunged in and out. There was no tenderness. Just raw lust. But it was what I wanted. I needed it. I came so hard I almost blacked out and my own will and resistance was completely eroded.

He pushed me down on all fours. A humiliating position indeed, but I felt excited as he pounded away from behind. I was in bliss, having totally surrendered to him, when he changed the rules of the game once again. He placed his hands on my sides and he crawled his fingers up and down my sides careful to place extra pressure in between my ribs. I screamed and laughed but I did not beg him to stop. The Djinns he directed to hold my arms down. And despite the tickling I could not pull my body away from him. I came and came again and again unable to resist each orgasm. I screamed wantonly with each climax.

One of the Djinns went behind and took my left foot in her handing holding the sole up firmly and securely. She skillfully raked her nails over my sole. I thrashed desperately but again there was no escape. Their physical grip was as strong as the grip the Lust had on my mind.

The tickling was eventually too much.

"Free us," he demanded. "Promise to free us and leave us alone."

"I will, I promise. The universe be my witness," I vowed desperately.

"Stop the Lust," he commanded.

The Lust ended, but I was so drained and so exhausted that I could only lie there.

The Houri dressed. He was emotionless. Indifferent. I did not feel hate or desire to harm me.

He held out my clothes.

"Get dressed," he said.

"You cannot command me," I said.

"I can hold you to your word," he said shrugging. "You can keep it dressed or naked. It makes no difference to me."

"There is no escape for you once I free you," I said bitterly.

"I'll take my chances," he said. "As long as you don't get in my way, I think we'll be fine."

A worthy enemy, I thought with a sense of admiration and a renewed sense of purpose after my humiliation.

"Very well. The die is cast," I said. "Let us see who has the last laugh."

LV.

Felix laid them both on torture tables in a separate room set aside specifically for that need.

The Djinn was placed as she was onto the table and Claudia was strapped in to the table bound wrists and ankles to the table.

I left the room for my quarters and removed a small vial and a couple simple breathing masks.

I returned and Claudia seemed to stir and the Djinn still struggled and thrashed with no success.

"I have something very special to share today," I said showing the vial. "This substance is two thousand years old. It is a magical formula made for very special occasions."

I slipped the breathing mask over the Djinn's struggling face pulling the elastic in place. I did the same to Claudia who was still semi conscious and did not protest.

I pulled the stopper from the vial and dripped carefully three clear drops onto the breathing masks. First on the one of the Djinn and then Claudia's.

The Djinn's thrashing grew in intensity for a moment and then quickly died down until she remained motionless.

"Sedative?" Felix asked.

"No, quite the opposite," I replied. "The Tears of Damascus it is called. It heightens all senses, but pacifies for the most part hostile victims."

I removed the Djinn's blindfold and her stare was blank emotionless.

"I don't see where you are going," Felix said somewhat confused.

"You will," I said stepping to the Djinn's left foot. I held her foot firmly and I licked the sole gently.

The Djinn came to life as if I had electrocuted her. He body became tense and hard and she screamed into her gag.

"Tickling becomes literally excruciating," I said. "And if it was already excruciating, it somehow becomes more so. It also becomes sensually at the same time."

I sucked the Djinn's toes. Slowly, sensualy and with pained patience. The Djinn went wild with laughter straining her bond but the torturous desperation was tainted with a deep sexual groan apparent to all.

I sucked and licked and worshiped each individual toe giving them attention I knew they had never had before provoking sensations I was sure no one had ever provided her with despite her centuries of existence.

This lazy patient tickling and worshiping went on until her guard came down. she was moaning now in a delirious sort of way that was shot with laughter.

I cut loose. I scratched her soles digging my nails deep into her flesh. She screamed as if hot coals had been placed on her soles.

I now moved faster. I attacked her calves and knees and her thighs. She went wild. She pushed the restraints to their very limit pulling on them in a mad frenzy.

I dug my nose into her belly and shook my head while raking her rib cage. The slim and trim Djinn’s abdomen was firm and hard but I nibbled with abandon around her navel.

I kissed her trim white breasts and sucked on her erect and pink nipples with a lover’s abandon. My hot tongue flickered up and down over the hard nipple. The sensations that shot through her were tickling an sensual at once. She laughed and screamed all at once into her gag. Her face became flushed with arousal and I savored knowing that loss of control was what the Djinn probably detested most.

My teasing was more sensual for a while and I enjoyed the change of pace from mostly screaming and laughter to mostly moaning and groaning in passion.

I then changed pace again and I attacked the smooth underarms. I licked them at first but I quickly moved to nibbling and nibbling was tickling of the worst sort I thought.

After some time I moved to her ears casting the red locks to one side exposing them. I cradled her head in my arms and I proceeded. I nibbled her ears and it seemed the earth was shaking. She could never had held anything back with the Tears of Damascus, but it seemed somewhere there was a hidden reserve and whatever dam had held it back had now broken and it flowed. Sensuality and laughter exploded.

Her head shook from side to side violently and desperately.

It seemed this torture could even destroy her.

But in the end it could not and would not.

She simply fell unconscious oblivious to her surroundings and my efforts to further stimulate her.

Felix raised the Djinn's eyelids revealing her blank staring green eyes and confirming she was out cold.

"You tickled her to senselessness," Felix remarked obviously impressed . "Never seen that before with an Immortal."

“She’ll come to her senses in a little while. Next time she’ll find slipping away more and more difficult,” I explained. “Djinns are powerful, but they victim of their own desire for mortality.”

I turned to Claudia.

She was coming to and her eyes looked at the Djinn and then to me.

I petted her gently and soothingly spoke to her.

“We are going to have a lot of time to ourselves,” I told her.

“If you want me to surrender to Hanna, you have something else coming,” Claudia said defiantly.

“I hope you resist a very, very, very long time,” I said with just a hint of desire in my voice. “We have all the time in the world now and I will take my time. You will discover that with the Tears of Damascus, your body is not your own.”

I teasingly drew my nails up and down her soles. She tensed and shook her feet violently as she squealed and laughed with total abandon.

“What did you do to me?” she asked.

“I made you extra sensitive,” I answered. “In every sense of the word.”

I opened her robe revealing her breasts and I rolled her nipples between thumb and index finger enjoying as they grew erect and hard almost instantly.

Claudia gasped and then I made her laugh and scream as I attacked her underarms. She shook hard and her screams were desperate. The added ticklishness was affecting her. I would struggle with the Djinn, but Claudia would be quick work.

I was enjoying myself and my work when an alarm went off.

Something had happened.

I despise interruptions in all their forms.

I saw Charlotte in the corridor gathering a small team and I let her handle it.

I would crush Claudia, even if it was the very last thing I did.

LVI.

I looked at myself in the shiny reflection of the new Ghul headquarters. The building was a tower of glass and steel in the business district

The face in the reflection could not help smiling.

I entered the building and a doorman quickly approached.

"No loitering," he said looking me over. "Private property."

"Tell them Emma Gaudry is here." I said. "Houri Seer."

He looked at me blankly. A dumb mortal after all.

I lowered my sunglasses, looked at him and repeated.

"TELL them the Houri Seer Emma Gaudry is here."

He went wide eyed and immediately obeyed.

I waited patiently humming a happy little tune.

A few minutes later I heard the stomping of heavy booted feet and several men entered the room armed to the teeth with dark blue uniforms. They were led by a woman who also wore blue but she was a different beast. A Ghul.

"You have a lot of nerve coming here," she said. "We're packing silver bullets and weapons on all planes. There is no way you are getting out of here."

I smiled.

"Drop your weapons," I commanded.

The men obeyed and the weapons clanged on the polished floor.

"You're not supposed to me able to do that," the woman said aiming her weapon at me.

"Now, drop dead," I commanded.

In unison, the dozen men or so did.

Shocked, the Ghul did what she probably did best. She opened fire.

She was a good shot, and she was right, the gun and the bullets were on both planes.

Unfortunately for her I am fast among other things.

I dodged the bullets and ran the distance between us both in a blink of an eye. I morphed and I bit her arm.

She screamed out in pain and before she could attack I was safely away.

"What was that?" she screamed.

"Venom," I mentioned. "The kind a spider injects into a fly caught in its web."

It took 10 seconds to reach her brain and she dropped her weapon and crashed to the ground her eyes wide in bewilderment.

"Muscle paralysis only, precious," I told her in case she was concerned. "Full consciousness and full sensitivity."

I touched her cheek gently.

"You and I will have a little chat," I took her by the arm and dragged her behind me as I entered the building.

LVII.

I watched in horror as the Houri bitch dragged my body haphazardly behind her.

Alarms had gone off in the Primal Plane and every Ghul in the building knew something was going on.

I thought it was just a matter of minutes before getting rescued, but the Houri simply pointed at the cameras in the building and they went dead. She dragged me into an elevator and somehow opened the door above and somehow leaped above with me in her grasp. She did so effortlessly.

She wore sunglasses even in the dark. She had tattoos on her legs and although she seemed to be a seer, there was something much more sinister at work.

The elevator went up and on the penthouse I could here my Ghul companions entering and arming themselves for trouble. "We don't know what's down there," the Charlotte said. "But after the incident that got Melissa killed, we're taking no chances."

I could no longer hear them. They descended but we remained above.

The Houri pulled a boot off and my sock unceremoniously. I felt everything but was powerless to move.

"Tell me your name," she asked as she stroked my foot. I wanted to scream inside but there was not way to scream. To kick out at her and break her face but my foot would not respond. I could not even wiggle.

The shock. The feeling overwhelming.

"Dana,” I said in my head and she heard.

"Good, Melissa," she said soothingly stopping for a moment.

"Where is Hadrian Constantinius?" she asked and I resisted answering or even thinking about it, but just few gentle strokes of her fingers convinced me otherwise.

I told her everything she wanted to know. By the time she finished she did not need to tickle my sole anymore. I told her gladly. My mind and my body had betrayed me.

"Thank you so much for your cooperation," she said holding m bare foot close to her lips. "Normally I'd just throw you over the side to a horrible death. Maybe you'd get lucky, break your neck and die instantly or maybe you'd linger for a while. But I'm in a forgiving mood today."

She transformed from a normal looking woman into a sort of monster with fangs and such I had never seen before. She bit my heel and licked my sole causing me to feel laughter and pain at the same time that could not be expressed or acknowledged. The she became a woman once more.

"This is the good venom. You'll feel numb in a moment," she tickled my foot and I felt nothing.

"Then sleepy," she said and I felt a wave of sleepiness crash over me.

"Then you'll sleep and never awaken again."

It seemed hardly fair, but there were worse ways to go I figured.

"You'll be dead before you hit the ground," she said as she tossed me over the side into the emptiness of the shaft.

She was right. Didn't feel a thing.

To be continued...

Things are heading to a climax! Oh-ho-ho-ho! See what I did there? Did you see? Wasn't it clever?

....no?

....Well, fuck you then.

(Not a heavily tickle-focus chapter, but an enjoyable one nonetheless. Thanks Yatsabel!)

Thanks!

I am steering for a climax now. I've struggled a bit with this story. It has some very good things but over all not overly satisfied. I hope I can make it up with a good ending. I mean to finish this year, so keep watching.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back