• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fear - the remake part 3

flugel1

TMF Regular
I own nothing but wish I did. I don’t know these people but wish I did. This is fiction I wish it wasn’t.

FEAR REMAKE – part 3

Justin Timberlake and Hayden Panitterre had been discussing her possible role in a remake of the Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg movie FEAR. They had had a very sexually charged evening at a restaurant and things stalled. Based on a text from Justin, Hayden went to his house to revisit the project. There she met Reese Witherspoon. As the afternoon progressed the girls got to know each other and got in touch with the characters as well as each other. They had just decided it was time to involve Justin.

As the 2 topless actresses started to slink toward Justin, he just smiled. “You’ve got to be kidding me right. You 2 got nothing”. The girls tried to circle around him, without really having a plan. He just shook his head. And then he pounced. Hayden had ventured a bit to close and he grabbed her by the wrist and in one move thru her over his shoulder.
“Tickles, you should know better” and he started tickling her sides. “YOU DICK< STOP” she laughed. “ What about here” and he put his hand under her bikini bottom and wiggled. “MOTHERFU>>>>>>>>>>>>>” she screamed. Reese was very amused at the whole scene. He stopped Hayden’s laughing and cussing by throwing her in the pool. “DON”T YOU >>>>>>>” and a splash was heard. Reese was laughing as she watched. “Serves you right” she teased. This turned out to be a mistake.

Before she could react, Justin was on her and grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. He was tickling her sides just to get some control. She was flailing and kicking her legs, but Justin was in control. He walked over to a chair by the pool and sat down and laid the oscar winning actress, and business partner across his lap. With his left hand he held her and tickled her and said “Someone has been a very bad business partner” and playfully spanked her. In between giggles Reese said “Justin stop” “Oh no, you’ve been bad. Maybe 50 shades of bad” and started to spank her a little harder. His manhood was diamond hard by now and Reese could feel his erection. His dick, her toplessness, the spanking and tickling was turning her on. She wasn’t sure she liked it or not.

“ Bad producer, bad partner, bad friend” Justin teased as he continued to spank Reese. He was getting too turned on to think rationally. He grabbed her pink bikini bottoms and yanked them off. “JUSTIN” she screamed. He went into full tickle mode and she was a screaming, wiggling, laughing mess. Every move was felt by his dick and Reese. “Bad producer” SMACK “Bad partner” SMACK “ Bad friend” SMACK. He was getting turned on more than he knew. “Bad……I don’t care”… he said and gave her beautiful hot ass one hard slap. “SHIT” she screamed and then he threw her nakedness into the pool. Both girls were turned on to the max, stunned at the events, not sure what to do next or where to look. They swam to the edge of the pool and tried to be angry with him, but that was not an emotion they were feeling.

“YOU SHIT” Reese said. “DICK” Hayden offered. “Fuck you both. You guys started this and you both had fun, and I did too. We are all so turned on right now, only the pool could have cooled you off.” And he knelt by the side of the pool where they were and lowered his voice. He looked at two beautiful faces with wet hair slicked back, elbows on the pool deck and silly, gorgeous eyes. “I truly mean this, u both have become so important to me and mean so much to me. I find it hard to believe sometimes. You 2 are the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. I love you both in such very different ways. U are both amazing, Today was amazing. Thank you” and he starred into both sets of eyes. “I truly love you” and he just drank them in. He was completely sincere and both women melted a little inside. “ “Now about the food, do you want to get dressed up and go out, or just order Chinese or something”

It took the girls a moment to get their bearings. Reese spoke first. “The pool feels nice”
“Yeah it does, I’d kinda like to stay here if that’s alright” Hayden offered. “sure it is………Tickles” and Reese grabbed Hayden right below her breasts and tickled hard and she laughed so hard she lost contact with the wall and slide under the water. When she popped back up, spitting water out of her mouth and nose, “You are such a bitch” she fired at Reese, but not seriously. “I’m sorry. Here let me prove it” and Reese moved Hayden a few feet down where they could stand and pushed her against the back of the pool and kissed her deeply. Hayden was a little surprised but so turned on she met the kiss, tongue for tongue. Suddenly she felt Reese lowering her bikini bottom. She didn’t really care. Soon they were both starkers, making out, grinding and loving it.

Justin broke the mood by splashing them. “Yo, Indigo Girls. I know what you’re hungry for. But I need to eat. So…………stay in, dress up go out, order Chinese, what?” he asked. The girls were horny, but they were also hungry. “ Chinese sounds good” offered Reese. “Yeah but I’ll be hungry in an hour” said Hayden and squeezed Reese right between the legs. “We can fix that” Reese said and squeezed both of Haydens breasts. “Chinese it is” said Justin and went inside for the phone and tried to wrap his head around what was happening.

When Justin left the girls kinda looked at each other. Naked, holding each other in the pool, and horny they were having similar thoughts. “How did this all happen, was this part of the ‘audition’ process?” Hayden asked. “NO. I’m not sure how all this happened. It just kinda did. You are pretty cute” said Reese and started to kiss Hayden on the neck and behind the ears. “ Are u sure ur not just trying to see if I’m up to the sexual shit in the film” Hayden asked, somewhat seriously.

“Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing. Oh yeah that’s exactly what I’m thinking. Let’s see if you’re up to THIS lil mis thing” Reese answered and slide 2 fingers inside the young actress. “ OH SHIT” Hayden responded and wrapped her legs around Reese under the water. Reese started to move her fingers in an out. She found Hayden’s clit with her thumb. Her eyes never left Hayden’s and she knew she was in control now. She felt Haydens body respond and grow. She started rubbing her clit with her thumb. Hayden didn’t know what to do so she just held on to Reese for all she was worth. “R U FUCKING KIDDIN ME” was all she could say. Reese increased the rate of torment.

Hayden grabbed Reese by the shoulders and looked her square in the eyes with a combination of desire, terror, surprise and insecurity. “ Ferris Wheel scene” was all Reese said and Hayden knew what she meant. At that point she let herself go to Reese. And she was a master. She brought Hayden to the brink twice. Each time Hayden embraced the actress who whispered in her ear “not yet” and kissed her. When it finally happened, Hayden screamed FFFFUUUCCCCCKKK and collapsed. Reese held her close until she recovered. “Oh my fuckin gawd. Are you serious” Hayden said eyes locked with Reese. “I told you I learned some things on FEAR, ask Alyssa” Reese smiled and then kissed the younger actress. “Shit” was all that was said.

About 20 minutes later, “Food’s here” announced Justin as he walked out to the pool. Naked. With a very large erection. “Just wanted to fit in” The girls just giggled. “I’m not sure where that would fit in anywhere” Hayden whispered to Reese. “ you might find out” Reese whispered back and pinched her ass. “No fucking way” Hayden answered. “He can’t be bigger than that 8 foot Gigantor of a boxer you were doing” Reese answered. Hayden was flattered Reese even knew anything about her social life. “we made it work” and Hayden blushed. “I bet you did” Reese whispered back and pinched her ass again. “Would u 2 throw something on, other than each other, and lets eat. I’m starving” Justin said as he put the food on a table by the pool and. The girls jumped out of the pool and threw towels around themselves. Justin did the same to be polite and they dug in to the food like they hadn’t eaten in a year. It turned out they were all starving.

Justin had done them right. Sweet and sour pork, Cashew chicken, egg rolls, Kung Pow chicken, Beef broccoli and cashews, fried rice, tempura shrimp, dipping sauces and hot sushi. The girls got out of the pool and threw towels around themselves. Everyone was enjoying the food. “gawd, I love Chinese food” Reese moaned. “Me too, it just doesn’t stay with me long enough” Hayden responded. “Okay, do you want to talk business or just be horny” Justin teased. “Can’t we do both” Reese smiled. “You’re such a mess” Hayden said and slowly licked some honey mustard away from the corner of Reese’s mouth. “Would u 2 get over it. We have important things to decide. Like who is going to play Margo?” Justin said trying to be productive.

“We’ll, what if Margo was actually a MILF and not some young hottie. And she opened Nicole to all these new and different adventures?” Hayden ventured. As she did she got up and walked around the table. “ So this 50 shades of gray thing could be an older more experienced woman, who was HOT, helping a young girl find her way” as she talked she walked. When she was right behind Reese she grabbed her towel and yanked it off her. “ Like this.” And threw it in the pool. Even tho they’d been naked and intimate for hours, Reese tried to cover herself and then got pissed. “You Little Shit” and chased Hayden and yanked her towel of and into the pool it went.

“OK Naked Power Twins, can you concentrate on anything other than getting each other naked for more than 2 minutes. Lets make a list of who we think could be Margo”. And both completely naked actresses sat back down and started to munch Chinese and think about that. As if it was the most natural thing in the world. 24 hours ago it wasn’t even a thought they could conceive. Justin’s towel had moved significantly. “ In the original, there was a nice dynamic between blond Reese and brunette Alyssa. Do you think we should continue that?” Justin asked.

“Ya know there is the white hat, black hat thing. Good vs evil. I’m not trying to say brunettes are bad but it might be a good contrast. Even if it’s subtext. So Tickles, who are the brunettes you think are hot and you would be willing to get nasty with?” Reese explained then stuck out her tongue to her young, naked new friend. “I like the MILF angle where some used up, washed up old oscar winner finds love in the arms of an amazing young blond hottie” Hayden proposed and stuck her tongue out back. “No Fucking Way, you Bitch” Reese replied and threw a bunch of honey mustard sauce on her. “ You Whore” Hayden yelled and jumped on her. They were making out in 3 seconds.

“SHIT THE BED” Justin said somewhat fed up but very turned on. Suddenly he got an idea. He walked over to the chaise and abruptly sat on Haydens back effectively pinning both little horny blonds. “Justin get the fuck off me” Hayden bitched. “US” Reese complained. “Lets see if we can restore some discipline to this meeting” Justin announced and then started tickling Haydens sides. She exploded in laughter and started wiggling all over Reese. “YOU MOTHERFUCKER” she screamed in laughter. The more he tickled the more she wiggled and Reese got hotter and hotter with the young naked blond rubbing her body all over her. She felt Haydens breasts rub against hers and it was driving her wild. Then he switched gears. “And I expected more leadership from my experienced business partner” and he switched to Reese’s thighs. “JUSTINUDICK>>>>>>>>>STOP” she screamed and started to buck up and down. With both Hayden and Justin on top of her she was going nowhere. And he kept tickling and searching and talking. “Now I think we should re consider our concept………….” As he blabbered on he moved his right hand to Hayden. He now had them both laughing, screaming, slapping at him, and grinding into each other. They were laughing, screaming, wiggling and looking at each other knowing how turned on this was making both of them. After a few minutes he stopped.

“Now, you 2 promise to be good and concentrate on business?” “Good” Reese stammered out. “Business” Reese breathlessly answered. “Well, there we are” he said smiling and got off the 2 girls and went back to the table. The girls had another plan. “I’m so horny right now” Hayden whispered. “Me too. I need to be fucked right now” Reese whispered back and was astounded she said it. Before she could finish the sentence Hayden jammed her tongue into Reese’s mouth and the two went at it again. Justin just watched in amazement and arousal. How in the world did this happen. The two naked blonds were trying to swallow each other. He saw Hayden put her hand down to Reese’s pussy and he knew he had to stop it now or they’d get nothing done. And then he wondered to himself when did he’d become gay.

Justin walked over and lifted the younger actress off Reese. “OH PLEASE< You guys wanna fuck or you wanna work?” he said slightly frustrated. “FUCK” they both said and broke up in laughter. “ok…fine….. here ya go”…… and he removed his towel. Both girls were excited by the sight of his nicely sized erection, but not to the point of being Justin’s bitch. “AW, is someone feeling left out” Hayden teased. “ okay we’ll help Mr. Producer” Reese winked at Hayden. They both walked over to where he was sitting and leaned down and started to lick his member. Hayden reached around and massaged Reese’s breast. Justin just shut his eyes. “GAWD DAMN< You’re just fucking with me aren’t you. >>>>>>> I don’t care. SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>” Hayden took him in her mouth as Reese massaged her breasts. “About damn time” Justin moaned. A few minutes later… “My turn” Reese said and took Justin in her mouth and teased him with her tongue. Hayden had started to kiss him and explore his mouth. Justin was on fire. Reese gently pinched Haydens leg. Suddenly they both stopped. “OK back to work” intoned Reese. The girls looked at each other triumphantly and smiled then they kissed.

“WHATTHEFUCK> Have I told you how much I hate you two” Justin smiled. “Yes, often” and Reese kissed his erection one more time. “Now lets make a list of possible fuckmates, for tickles, here” and she grabbed the naked Hayden by the thigh and made her squiggle. And the 3 naked stars sat at the table and worked.

And the ideas flowed :

Lindsay Lohan Hillary Duff Allison Brie Rachel McAdams
Zooey Daschenel Selena Gomez Rachel Bilson Rachel Melvin
Kirsten Storms Shelley Hennig Farah Fath Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Garner Candace Bailey Jessica Biel Sophia Bush
Mila Kunis Natalie Portman Megan Fox Vanessa Hudgens
Lea Michelle Leighton Meister Sara Underwood, Victoria Justice,
Vanessa Hudgins, Kiera Knightley, Ashley Benson, Ashley Tisdale,
Eva Longoreia Drew Barrymore Shanae Grimes Kristen Bell
McKenzie Rosman Autumn Reeser Kim K Julianne Hough
Amanda Bynes Shawn Johnson Demi lovato Nadia Bjorn

So they threw out ideas and drinks down for a while. “Ok, Put your top 10 ‘Margos’ on a list and I will try to set up mtgs with the top 5. If we can get it down to the top 2 or 3 well set up a mtg here. Are you guys cool with that?” “ a meeting like this, Yeah I think so” smiled Reese. “gotta do research” smiled Hayden. So she walked her naked ass over to her naked producer and sat on her lap. Reese wrapped her arms around her and kissed her neck. So they all threw their suggestions on the table. Justin collected them and tallied the votes. “OK, here’s who we think would be good” he announced. “ The top 5 are, in no particular order ……………….”

Rachel McAdams

Mila Kunis

Anne Hathaway

Minka Kelly

Sophia Bush

The girls both applauded. “Nice. I like those girls. I don’t know a lot about Minka, But I’d willingly ‘audition’ with her.” Teased Hayden. “Yeah I bet you would, like this “ and Reese started to tickle Haydens thighs. “BIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHH” was all Hayden could say, “Ok, I’ll see if I can set up some prelim interviews and when we get to one or two I’ll let you know so you can ruin them for men, women and eternity. Is that cool?” Justin asked. “Maybe” said Hayden and attacked Reese with her tongue. Justin just shook his head and looked down at the lonliest member of the meeting that evening.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back