• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prelude: The start of a rivalry (short story with feet tickling FFFF/MMMM)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Prelude: (a short setup for a series, you guys have any ideas on what should happen next, please comment. And enjoy.)

All of my shit talking and there I was, gritting my teeth and groaning, trapped in this blond girl’s leg lock. I have to admit, I regretted even starting this “battle of the sexes” in the first place. I winced inn pain and tried to take my mind off of it by looking around the room, and that’s when I realized that my partners weren’t faring any better and some of them far worse!

David was in a head scissor trying to stay conscious. Brian was in a mean looking full nelson, and Eric was in a camel clutch.
We had come into this expecting to annihilate the girls, but instead, the only sounds in the room were the boys groaning and the girls giggling.

“don’t give up” I thought, “We just need to get out of thi…”

“I SUBMIT!” I heard Brian shout.

As soon as he did, I knew there would be a chain reaction.

“I SUBMIT” Yelled Eric

“NO!” I yelled “Dave, don’t!”

(No use) “I SUBMIT!” he yelled.

The three girl victors were already gloating over their defeated opponents and high fiving each other. Mine took the opportunity to turn up the pressure on my legs. I wanted so badly to hold out, but my team had demoralized me.

“I SUBMIIIIIT!” I screamed.

The girls giggled and celebrated while the boys rolled around in pain and defeat.

“You all lost at the same time, that’s AWESOME!” Kelly exclaimed.

“What should we do with them?” Becky asked.

They all thought for a minute before deciding to tie us up. We all groaned in protest, but we were in no position to resist. After about ten minutes, we all found ourselves barefoot, shirtless and tied up with out hands behind our backs and our bare feet together. All four of us expressed our annoyance but the girls didn’t care. They all took pictures of us completely helpless and humiliated.

Eventually, after about ten minutes, they got bored with snapping pictures.

“Okay girls, what should we do with them now?”

Becky was the first to get the idea

“They all think they’re so tough, they’re so much bigger than us and yet we beat their pants off! I think I know a fitting punishment, let’s tickle their feet!”

Immediately, all four of us started begging and screaming out our protests! The girls spend a little time videotaping all four of us struggling against our ropes and whining about how unfair it was that we were tied up and barefoot.

“Okay boys, are you ready for a little punishment?” Rachael asked as she pointed the camera toward us.
Knowing what was coming, we didn’t care that we were on video, we didn’t care about saving face, we all had to escape this torture!

What followed was our pathetic selves trying to struggle and begging a torrent of “Please no!, not my feet!, please I give!”
Each girl sat down in front of a pair of feet and went to town.
Poor Brian was practically in tears and giggling like a girl,

Eric was laughing his head off before his feet were even touched, begging his opponent not to go through with it. Of course his pleas fell on deaf ears as she mercilessly raked her fingers across his souls and taunting “You can handle a camel clutch but you can’t handle getting your feet tickled? That’s gotta suck”.

Dave was in silent laughter, tears streaming down his face.

I started begging shamelessly.
“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASENOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!”

The girls tickled our helpless feet for a good twenty minutes while videotaping our predicament and there was nothing we could do. After what seemed like a year they finally stopped. They each got up and put a foot on our stomachs while we giggled like little girls for the camera.

All of a sudden they started to walk away.

“Later losers” they said “I’m sure you’ll figure a way our of those ropes eventually.

We all tried to protest being left there, tied up and half naked, but we were still having aftershock giggles.

If we ever escaped, we would find a way to get back at them, but if the wrong people found us we’d be in even more trouble.

(What should happen next? Suggestions?)

Last edited:
Nice start. I would've liked to have seen a little more detail, but it's still a cool story. The next phase I could see a couple of possibilities. One scenario, have the all guys but the one that started the mess get untied, then turn on that one and tickle the crap out of him. Or, have some friends of the girls come in and have their fun with all of them.

Nice start. I would've liked to have seen a little more detail, but it's still a cool story. The next phase I could see a couple of possibilities. One scenario, have the all guys but the one that started the mess get untied, then turn on that one and tickle the crap out of him. Or, have some friends of the girls come in and have their fun with all of them.

That's actually a great idea!

Yes, more detail will be forthcoming, I just wanted to kick off the idea.

tyvm for the feedback! :)

Great beginning.:D
Next, I would have some of the girls' older sisters come by, find the boys still tied up, and tickle them senseless. :devil:

Agree with Milagros. They deserve more tickling. But then let them have sex with their conquerors

Have some fierce-thinking feminists find them, strip them naked, suck them, ride them, milk them, and then....tickle their feet again!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back