• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling story

Angelbaby

I had a thought last night. Wouldn'tit be interesting if someone wrote a story about tickling one of those english guards tht can't move or smile in front of the palace

You know, I was just thinking that same thing a few days ago.

I'd do it, but the /m aspect doesn't particularly work for me..though I could probably work it into /f somehow.

Apparently people do all sorts of things to them in order to get them to move, tickling included. At least, that's what I was told as a boy..

That's a good idea, Angelbaby! Those guards really need to lighten up. :D

You got it!

Here is our version!
Mandy was looking forward to her new job as an old time Queen's guard.
The job both to protect the queen and amuse tourists was to remain stoical. She was the first of what would be hopefully many female guards. Mr Johnathon Roberts whose family had been guards on both sides for 123 years and 125 years respectively was appalled. Two of his 3 sons had followed their father. And when there children were old enough they as well. "Gentlemen, I have a daughter." he said to the guards. "And she wanted to join us when she was 6. But I quickly convinced her she would make a fine lawyer and now, she is one of the top 5 in London." "Ms Moore cannot join us. Not because of gender reasons but tradition." said the sexist Mr. Roberts. "Tradition calls for men. So men it must remain!" "But how to stop her?" asked 26 year old Mr. Whittington.
"AH." said Mr Roberts :devil:
"Remember those two annoying Australians? Anna Donnison and Heather Smith?" said Mr. Roberts. "The two awful young women who engaged in lewd, naked acts with each other and almost caused complete disintegration of our guards." replied Mr. Caddick.
"Perhaps, they can help!" replied Mr. Roberts. "Ms Moore cannot join us. Not because of gender reasons but tradition." "Gentlemen, I have a daughter." "And she wanted to join us when she was 6. But I quickly convinced her she would make a fine lawyer and now, she is one of the top 5 in London." "Remember those two annoying Australians? Anna Donnison and Heather Smith?" "Perhaps, they can help!" [/COLOR=crimson]
"And today begins a momentous occasion. Miss Mandy Moore to be the first female Queen's guard yet. And look who have arrived. The two famous lesbians Anna Smith and Heather Smith who married last year (by the way, we will in March). These two will undoubtedly make things very difficult for Miss Moore, don't you think Joanna?" "Absolutely Ian, why they are not banned, I do not know!"
Mandy Moore looked pensieve. She recognised the two troublemakers quickly. What would they do? She always had a secret lesbian fantasy. She knew she must ignore them. "Hey cutie." said the lascivious Anna. (Lascivious, thanks very much, Heather!!!!
:sowrong: ). "What's up, girl?" said the lovely Heather who loves the beautiful, smart and cute Anna immensely. (Thank you, love!)
Mandy ignore them. "Think we should play?" said the cute Anna grinning mischieviously. (HEY, we're getting married, got to be nice!) "Yeah!" said the wicked Heather. (See I can bag myself! Okay last ()_) Anna removed her hat, exposing her hair. Anna reached into her costume and starting wriggling her ribs. Mandy fought the smile with all her vigour. Grinning Heather reached behind and dug into the armpits. Mandy struggled hard. The time passed for 5 minutes as the crowd and tv crew watched hoping for the young heroine. The TV crew beamed back views to the audience. All were hoping she would hang on for the next 2hours until the shift change. The crowd made no sound as the only noise heard were the stratching of Mandy's belly by Anna and Heather of her armpits. Then came the smile, and the crowd thought her red face would burst with laughter, but she held on. The girls scratched for 15 minutes as Mandy refused to buckle and maintained the small smile. But her resistance started to fail as the crowd quietly took bets upon when the flood would burst. Then came a giggle, but another would not come for another 5 minutes, then another came but not another for 1 minutes. Then Mandy burst. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Mandy. "nohohohohohoho! STohahahahahap!" she laughed. Then two other girls lifted her up and removed her boots. The laughing Mandy screamed further when her feet were racked. "Hahahahahaha! EEP! HIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the tickling between the 4 girls on Mandy lasted 1 hour until Mandy wet herself. Her feet, Armpits, belly, ribs and belly button had been tickled. They then released her and ran off. Mandy had lasted 1 hour and 26 minutes. And could not last another minute when a 5 year old girl tickled her belly. "We are sorry, Miss Moore. The project has been abandoned." said Minister Button. "Admirable try." he said. As she left she saw the celebrating guards and realised she'd been had. I'll get them back she thought and those 4 bitched.
THE END?
Hope it was good.
Love,
Heather and the babe Anna sit next to me. Stop poking my belly Anna!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back